The Education Forum

David Morales

At the risk of being both annoying and repetitive. this give me a chance to point to the three  young woman who show up early in this clip.  Later footage not shown here but captured in other images shows that the individual everyone things is Shelley but who I identify as Thomas Beckham later walked over, greeted one of the women, stands closely besides her and they both talk to the two other girls. This is interesting in that Beckham had recently married an underage Latino girl and he himself said he passed by the Oswald street leafleting and saw Oswald....he was working as a radio DJ at a station down the street.  My guess is that he was going out with his new wife and she was there waiting for him with her girlfriends as he came down the street by the leafleting.  Unfortunately I don't have a scanner to post a photo of him with the young women but since they do show up here I thought I would make a pest of myself one more time....I suspect it was from footage in this film clip which got cut for the broadcast.   I doubt this changes anyone's mind on Shelley vs Beckham but I would encourage anyone interested to search for the images of the man and young women together. Unfortunately at this point its been so long I don't even remember where I found it in the first place, probably been a good 15 years ago at this point.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I googled Oswald New Orleans pictures, to no avail. Not surprised.  Thought I read something about such a picture as you mention before is why I looked.  Can't remember where.   Where did you read about/see it?

Hey Ron,

I thought it was mentioned somewhere in this very large post on Morales. I just can't seem to find the picture that Morales was being compared to.

I apologize for calling you Steve; I am mixing up my Boylans... 

I'm not familiar with anyone looking like Morales in the Pizzo film, but in the color footage of Oswald's dustup with Bringuier on the corner of Canal and St Charles St,  there is a guy with his back to the camera that is scratching his neck and some have suggested it could be Morales. The man with the bald spot in front of him is not DeTorres, as his face is visible earlier in the footage.

Matt,

I've been called Steve and worse in my life. No worries. 🙂 

Some years ago, Tommy Graves described a picture of a guy in the film that had a scar above his left eyebrow. I do not believe that the guy was Morales. Morales was too busy to go to New Orleans to work with Oswald. He had guys to do that for him.