The Education Forum

David Morales

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

So, he was "given" a heart attack and guarded until he died, because he'd started to sing?

Yes, and just think! -- (probable KGB "illegal") George de Mohrenschildt killed himself with a shotgun in his daughter's friend's place!

I mean, (gasp) can you imagine!

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Yes, and just think! -- (probable KGB "illegal") George de Mohrenschildt killed himself with a shotgun in his daughter's friend's place!

I mean, (gasp) can you imagine!

Imagination's not necessary on this part.  It's not drama, it's History most people are unaware of or ignore. 

From what's known Morales retreated to his Arizona ranch by the Mexico border, spent a bunch on security equipment but wasn't worried about Mexicans.  He went back to Washington, got sick, came home, had a 'heart attack" like many other potential witnesses for the HSCA in 1978, was surrounded by security in the hospital until he died.  Multiple men in black suits and sunglasses attended his funeral.

We would know more about De Morenschild's death but Bill O'Riley heard the shotgun blast from the front steps and just left, or ran, or lied about it all.  And Gaeton Fonzi's attempted investigation was stymied.  

How convenient  the 7 (?) upper level FBI agents under subpoena at the time died. And the recalled Roselli ended up cut up in a oil drum floating off the coast of Florida.  Then or before Sam Giancana, also subpoenaed,  gets shot in the back of his head while cooking eggs in his Chicago basement apartment and multiple times around his mouth, a mob warning for others not to talk.   While being guarded by US/State/City law enforcement. 

18 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Imagination's not necessary on this part.  It's not drama, it's History most people are unaware of or ignore. 

From what's known Morales retreated to his Arizona ranch by the Mexico border, spent a bunch on security equipment but wasn't worried about Mexicans.  He went back to Washington, got sick, came home, had a 'heart attack" like many other potential witnesses for the HSCA in 1978, was surrounded by security in the hospital until he died.  Multiple men in black suits and sunglasses attended his funeral.

We would know more about De Morenschild's death but Bill O'Riley heard the shotgun blast from the front steps and just left, or ran, or lied about it all.  And Gaeton Fonzi's attempted investigation was stymied.  

How convenient  the 7 (?) upper level FBI agents under subpoena at the time died. And the recalled Roselli ended up cut up in a oil drum floating off the coast of Florida.  Then or before Sam Giancana, also subpoenaed,  gets shot in the back of his head while cooking eggs in his Chicago basement apartment and multiple times around his mouth, a mob warning for others not to talk.   While being guarded by US/State/City law enforcement. 

Ron,

With all due respect, have you ever considered the possibility that it was the KGB that didn't want (probable long-term KKB "illegal") GdM to testify?

Could the KGB have participated with (or manipulated?) "rogues" like Morales?

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Ron,

With all due respect, have you ever considered the possibility that it was the KGB that didn't want (probable long-term KKB "illegal") GdM to testify?

Could the KGB have participated with (or manipulated?) "rogues" like Morales?

I don't think Morales was rouge, he followed orders imo.   I've read he was rabidly anti communist.  DeM is a subject not directly related to the Morales discussion.   

24 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I don't think Morales was rouge, he followed orders imo.   I've read he was rabidly anti communist.  DeM is a subject not directly related to the Morales discussion.   

Ron,

With all due respect, you did talk about de Mohrenschildt in your previous post, this thread.

By the way, did you catch where I suggested that virulently anti-Communist (but still rogue) Morales might himself have been manipulated by the Ruskies (or pro-Castro Cubans, for that matter)?

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ok, the KGB killed De Morenschild to shut him up (Not!).  But Morales had nothing to do with it.

Morales is the closest we've gotten to an extremely high level CIA officer admitting their own role in the murder and you say "nothing"? While Professor Scott doesn't take Morales' admission as genuine or believe it was an admission, I certainly do. People unravel when they're intoxicated, even CIA people. I'd even love to hear what Bill Harvey grumbled on about that apparently had his Deputy a bit spooked. At the very least Morales should be considered a prime suspect.

Tommy, B. A., I was being sarcastic about direct Soviet influence on De Morenschild or Morales.  That they could have through intermediaries from afar is not impossible I guess.  What I was trying to say in a "funny" sort of way was that Morales had nothing to do with De Mornschild's "suicide".   At one point I had a fleeting thought that Morales might have been the heavy set dark skinned man seen by some on the sixth floor.  I've never considered him as a shooter but thought maybe he was directing operations from there.  Larry Hancock has more than convinced me that he had reached al level or position that he would never have been that hands on in such an operation, maybe in the 50's in South America on his way up the ladder so to speak, but not in the murder of the President in 63.  That said I think he is still a prime candidate in the set up of the operation, maybe hands on prior to it, maybe from a ways away.  I.E., selection of sites for shooters, get away routes, distractions (an epileptic fit in front of the TSBD a few minutes before, un silenced shots from the sixth floor), the planting of a rifle / set up of a patsy. 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:13 PM, Paul Brancato said:

David - I had never seen the Hemming quote about a German speaking shooter.

I've seen it apart from the Gratz article, in GPH's own words, FWIW.  I believe GPH claimed that this shooter hit Connally.  GPH also attached a joke about this guy being paid poorly because he was a bad shot (!)  Who knows with GPH.  I'll try to find the quotation.

Edited by David Andrews

On 1/22/2018 at 1:36 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Tommy, B. A., I was being sarcastic about direct Soviet influence on De Morenschild or Morales.  That they could have through intermediaries from afar is not impossible I guess.  What I was trying to say in a "funny" sort of way was that Morales had nothing to do with De Mornschild's "suicide".   At one point I had a fleeting thought that Morales might have been the heavy set dark skinned man seen by some on the sixth floor.  I've never considered him as a shooter but thought maybe he was directing operations from there.  Larry Hancock has more than convinced me that he had reached al level or position that he would never have been that hands on in such an operation, maybe in the 50's in South America on his way up the ladder so to speak, but not in the murder of the President in 63.  That said I think he is still a prime candidate in the set up of the operation, maybe hands on prior to it, maybe from a ways away.  I.E., selection of sites for shooters, get away routes, distractions (an epileptic fit in front of the TSBD a few minutes before, un silenced shots from the sixth floor), the planting of a rifle / set up of a patsy. 

My apologies for not catching the sarcasm lol.

• 4 weeks later...

*Bump, David Morales always...always motivates me to think of minorities in the agency at the time and what they felt about JFK and the agency's "upper class" (ex. Harvey's dislike for some of the Ivy league officers) or any discrimination experienced by such individuals. I also wonder who were the first minority officers in the Agency (first African American CIA officer for example).

Do we know Morales' or Harvey's whereabouts at (or even around) the time RFK was murdered?

Concerning talk of a scar on Morales’ eye or above it, according to this document:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=23180#relPageId=9&tab=page

It says he has no scars but a birthmark on the left side of his waist. I guess it would depend on when he got said scar and the time the above personal history statement was written.

I must also admit that I found it...well very interesting that on this page:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=23180#relPageId=18&tab=page

...that we see “Child Guidance” under “any qualifications, as a result of training or experience, which might fit you for a particular position” lol, not that I don’t believe he was capable of child guidance (he was a father himself and wanted to be a teacher if I’m not mistaken?) but it’s ironic I guess.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

• 1 month later...