The Education Forum

US/NATO/EU and the desperate subversion of Ukraine

Steven Gaal

Donetsk, 4 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Donetsk National Republic has enough resources for elimination of accident on mine of Zasyadko by own efforts, the head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations Alexey Kostrubitsky told to journalists today.

"In DNR exists four full militarized mine-rescue group — Kostrubitsky declared. – At present the help is simply not necessary to us".

"People and mine-rescue equipment for carrying out rescue efforts we more than have enough — the minister explained. — With the available resource we are ready even to help any state having the coal industry and which got to a difficult emergency".

The head of the Ministry of Emergency Situations noted also that in Ukraine the same number of the militarized mine-rescue groups, as in DNR — four. Thus in the Ukrainian groups there is a shortage of experts, and they are based from the territory of the National Republic at a great distance.

Earlier today the Ukrainian prime minister Arseny Yatsenyuk claimed that representatives of DNR didn't allow to the place of accident on Donetsk mine of Alexander Zasyadko the Ukrainian rescuers who are allegedly directed there by Kiev. The vice speaker of National Council of DNR Denis Pushilin disproved Yatsenyuk's statements and reported is GIVEN that Ukraine didn't offer the help to the National Republic.

Donetsk, 4 Mar — is GIVEN. Not less than 30 bodies of the Ukrainian security officers can be under fragments of the new terminal in the airport of Donetsk, the Minister of Defence of the Donetsk National Republic Vladimir Kononov declared to journalists today.

"I hope that after today's meeting Ukrainians will be motivated to cease fire. At the moment I received the notice of the one who represents Ukraine on a fence their "two-hundredth". According to our data, directly in the terminal of the airport there are not less than 30-35 bodies" — Kononov told.

Earlier today the zamkomkorpusy Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin declared that the Ukrainian party undertook to stop attacks of the airport for the period of works on evacuation of bodies of the lost security officers for a period of a week.

Donetsk, 4 Mar — is GIVEN. The Russian Federation and LNR offered the Donetsk republic the help in rescue of miners on mine of A. F Zasyadko, the head of administration of the Head of DNR Maxim Leshchenko declared today.

"Addressed to us with the offer on the help of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Emergency Situations of LNR. And here Ukraine didn't address though we normally treat the Ukrainian rescuers" — Leshchenko told.

He also noted that the authorities of the republic created the government commission on determination of the amount of financial support of victims of explosion on mine. According to Leshchenko, for today them not less than 15 people are.

We will remind that earlier today the vice speaker of National Council of DNR Denis Pushilin refuted statements of Kiev that the Ukrainian rescuers sent there allegedly weren't allowed to the place of accident. Pushilin emphasized that offers of the help from Ukraine didn't arrive, and in case of need Donetsk can ask for the help Russia and the Lugansk National Republic.

Donetsk, 4 Mar – It is GIVEN. Repair and construction divisions of a militia of the Donetsk National Republic in days restored tens kilometers of gas and water communications, declared at a briefing in the press center today the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"Repair and recovery and construction groups conduct works on restoration of the main life support systems of the Donetsk National Republic — Basurin told. — For last days they restored more than 30 kilometers of lines gazo-and water highways, about 10 transformer substations and two boiler rooms are connected".

Also rebels restore systems of power supply in victims of fights areas, there are works on restoration of railway infrastructure in Donetsk and Debaltseve. Besides, works on mine clearing of the territory of the Republic and evacuation of trophy Ukrainian equipment which after repair arrives on arms of DNR are continued.

Donetsk, 4 Mar – It is GIVEN. Volunteers from Hamburg delivered nearly seven tons of humanitarian aid to the Donetsk National Republic. Guests from Germany told about the trip to Donbass to journalists at a briefing in the press center is GIVEN today.

"We didn't know what exactly is required to the region. Our friends contacted volunteers from Russia, and already from them found out that isn't enough: sugar, a flour, rice, buckwheat — the volunteer Artur Leyer told. – We bought nearly 7 tons of products and brought on the territory of DNR".

Participants of delegation noted that support which they give to Donbass, doesn't find approval among politicians in Germany.

"In Germany don't pass operational information. There the anti-Russian promotion extends — the volunteer Mikhail Melnik told. – Problems of Donbass in Germany are known, however from politicians of financial support it isn't necessary to wait".

Volunteers emphasized that among ordinary citizens of Germany, on the contrary, there are persons interested to help the people of Donbass. Guests from Germany promised that collecting and delivery of the help will be continued.

Donetsk, 4 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Ministry of Defence of the Donetsk National Republic recorded 25 violations of "the silence mode" from the Ukrainian security officers for the last days, declared at a briefing in the press center today the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"In days 25 violations of "the silence mode", including four shelling are recorded — Basurin told. — We daily send all data on them to the Joint center of control and coordination of ceasefire".

"The overwhelming number of attacks of the Ukrainian artillery is fixed around the Donetsk airport where we perform humanitarian operation on mine clearing of the territory and search of bodies of the lost Ukrainian security officers — specified the zamkomkorpusy. — It was also restless last night near settlements Gorlovka, Spartak, Cheerful, Kalinovo, Shirokino and Oktyabrskaya mines where 12 attacks from mortars and small arms are noted".

The representative of the Ministry of Defence emphasized that divisions of DNR didn't return fire. In general, according to him, in last days the situation in the territory of the National Republic was stable.

"The silence mode" on Donbass officially came into force on February 15 from 01:00 on Donetsk time. The requirement to cease fire was put in the Package of measures on implementation of the Minsk agreements. This document participants of Contact group (DNR, LNR, OSCE, the Russian Federation and Ukraine) signed on February 12. In DNR repeatedly declared that observance of a truce entirely depends on the Ukrainian party.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VVS_4856-960x467.jpg

Donetsk, 5 Mar — is GIVEN. The number of the victims as a result of explosion on mine of A. F. Zasyadko reached 32 people. About it it is GIVEN I declared the official representative of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of DNR of Yulian Bedilo today.

"From 32 miners who long time were underground in mine of name A.F, of Zasyadko, without signs of life are found 31 persons. Thus, the number of the victims of explosion grew up to 32. Searches of one more miner by services Ministries of Emergency Situations proceed" — she declared.

Accident on mine in the Kiev district of Donetsk happened the day before in the morning. Methane emission became a cause of explosion allegedly. Rescuers found one lost miner practically at once, 14 people were quickly hospitalized.

Mine of Zasyadko – one of the largest and oldest mines of Donbass. It is located in the Kiev district of Donetsk. It is put in operation on December 31, 1958. In 1963 the name of the minister of the coal industry of the USSR (1948-1955) Alexander Fedorovich Zasyadko was appropriated to it.

In 1992 Ukraine, the first among mines, started providing the capacities in rent. In 1998 first in the coal industry the Ukraine extracted 3 million tons of coal.

Now depth of development fluctuates from one thousand to one and a half thousand meters. Coal reserves for the end of 2013 — 144,6 million tons.

From 2006 to 2011 on mine there were six major accidents which were followed by death of people. On November 18, 2007 there was the largest accident on a coal mine in the territory of Ukraine since 1991: as a result of explosion a heat - gas mix 101 miners were lost. During active military operations objects of mine of Zasyadko repeatedly were exposed to attacks from the Ukrainian security officers.

Donetsk, 5 Mar — is GIVEN. In the Donetsk National Republic the mourning for the lost miners as a result of explosion on mine of name A.F is declared today. Zasyadko. Informed on it in the government of DNR.

"The authorities of the Donetsk National Republic declared on March 5 the Day of mourning in connection with death of people on PAO "Mine of name A.F. Zasyadko". We condole with the family of the lost miners" — it is noted in the message.

In all establishments of the Republic will lower a little national flags.

The condolences to relatives of the lost miners were expressed by parliamentarians, representatives of civil services and departments of DNR.

"We didn't know such irreparable trouble in Donbass many years. Coal, as before, is given not only a hard work, but, and, unfortunately, at the price of human expenditure. National Council of the Donetsk National Republic expresses condolences to the family of miners, the victim on March 4 on mine of Zasyadko. This tragedy pain responded in our hearts. Accept ours sparking of the word of sympathy and support at this heavy moment. We wish the fastest recovery by the victim and eternal memory to the dead" — reported in parliament of the country.

"The ministry of coal and power of DNR expresses deep condolences to families and relatives of the miners injured with the explosion which happened on March 4, 2015 on PAO "Mine of name A.F. Zasyadko". As a result of the tragedy were lost, and also miners, real heroes who daily carry out the hard and dangerous work were hard injured. We divide pain of irreplaceable loss and we wish to victims of the fastest recovery", – declared in department.

With condolences to the family of the dead and injured the day before also the head of administration of Donetsk Igor Martynov acted. "From myself personally and I express condolences to the family of miners which suffered on March 4 on mine of Zasyadko on behalf of a city administration of Donetsk. All heart I divide bitter pain of irreparable loss and I grieve together with you and your families" — the mayor of the capital declared.

The tragedy on mine in the Kiev district of Donetsk happened in the morning on March 4. At the time of explosion underground there were 230 miners. According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, as a result of accident 32 persons were lost, 14 are hospitalized, the destiny of one miner is still unknown.

In the Prosecutor General's Office of DNR reported it is GIVEN that upon explosion on mine of Zasyadko "criminal case under article 248 UK DNR "The Violation of Carrying Out Mining Operations Which Caused Death of Two Or More Persons" is brought.

Donetsk, 5 Mar — is GIVEN. The Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed condolences to the family of miners, dead or injured with accident on Wednesday on mine of Zasyadko in Donetsk. The press secretary of the head of state Dmitry Peskov reported about it, gives TASS.

"The president also gave an assignment to the Ministry of Emergency Situations to work a question of rendering the address help to families of dead and injured on mine of miners" — he reported.

Donetsk, 5 Mar — is GIVEN. The federation of labor unions of the Lugansk National Republic expresses sincere condolences in connection with death of miners on Donetsk mine of Zasyadko. Today I reported Lugansk information center about it.

In the text of the condolence sent to Federation of labor unions of DNR it is told:

"In distressful Donetsk a new great grief – when performing the labor debt miners were lost. The death of people is always great loss for the country and the huge tragedy for the family. People shouldn't perish on the earth, underground. So shouldn't be!

Dear friends, dear colleagues, all people of the Donetsk National Republic! These difficult days we together with you share grief and bitterness of loss. We condole with the fraternal people which lost nice, courageous and brave sons. Light to them memory! – we wish to injured miners the fastest recovery".

Donetsk, 5 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Moscow actors congratulated inhabitants of the Donetsk National Republic on the coming holiday on March 8. The gala concert took place in Donetsk philharmonic hall today

Concert began with a moment of silence in memory of the lost miners of Donetsk mine of Zasyadko. The honored worker of culture of the Russian Federation, the composer Vladimir Vovchenko transferred to donchana of the word of a condolence from the Moscow association of donbassovets.

The festive part of a concert was opened by the singer, the soloist of the State Russia ensemble of Lyudmila Zykina, the winner of the international competitions Natalya Kirillova.

Donetsk, 5 Mar — is GIVEN. Today to representatives of Ukraine 23 bodies of the Ukrainian military personnel who was lost in "the Ilovaysky copper" during military operations of 2014 delegated to the power of the Donetsk National Republic. I reported the correspondent about it. It is given from an event place.

"Transfer takes place according to the order of the Minister of Defence of DNR Vladimir Kononov — the member of the commission for prisoners of war in the Ministry of Defence of DNR Lilia Rodionova declared. — Bodies are transferred unilaterally. The Ukrainian party of a body of our soldiers isn't lucky us though we sent inquiries from the Ministry of Defence, personally Vladimir Kononov".

"We don't change a body — Rodionova added. — We try to accustom the Ukrainian party: to change the dead it is blasphemous — they need to be transferred simply".

According to the correspondent. It is given, representatives of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence to transfer of bodies weren't present, bodies are transferred to volunteers who will bring them to Ukraine.

1425551225_5.03.2015.png

TRAUMA : In the conflict-torn Donbass region, medical evacuation teams play a vital role in saving the lives of those wounded by shelling. On alert 24/7, and responding to calls in the most dangerous areas, the doctors risk everything to save people’s lives regardless of what side of the conflict they are on. RTD film crew joins one of the teams to witness what they deal with on a daily basis and hear the stories of those they have rescued...

http://rtd.rt.com/films/trauma-film/#part-1

DSC_0578-960x467.jpg

Donetsk, 6 Mar — is GIVEN. The militia of DNR fixes transfer to the line of contact of heavy arms of VSU. Today I declared it at a briefing in the press center the second-in-command of the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"The Ukrainian military management declared end of the first stage of branch of heavy artillery arms and the beginning of a conclusion from the positions of jet Grad multiple launch rocket systems — he noted. — At the same time the actual data on a situation arriving from our investigation in a front zone from the Ukrainian party don't allow us to feel optimism of rather fast implementation of this point of the Minsk arrangements by Kiev yet".

According to the intelligence data of DNR, VSU actively continued implementation of engineering actions for strengthening of the taken positions and rotation of assault divisions.

"So, on Donetsk the direction near the settlement New city in the last days the movement of a column from four cars KRAZ with hook-on anti-tank Rapier MT-12 tools in the direction of the settlement Konstantinovka was noted" — Basurin noted.

Later cars with the same registration plates were found already near the settlement Dzerzhinsk. Thus on the road Konstantinovka – Dzerzhinsk, active movement of the cars which are carrying out transportation of ammunition for the specified artillery systems was during the day fixed. Today from under Dzerzhinsk there was a group of the MT-LB multi-purpose armor tractors with hook-on Rue tools (one of modifications of anti-tank Rapier MT-12 tools).

"It isn't difficult to assume that these tools can unexpectedly "start talking" around New city already tonight" — the representative of military department specified.

All this, I emphasized zamkomkorpusy, "once again confirms our fears that under the guise of branch of heavy arms the Ukrainian party carries out their reserved rotation".

"Thus branch is presented by the Ukrainian military management not as implementation of the obligations, and is exclusive as the gesture of good will addressed for some reason I Will sink down — it continued. — It is called observation mission of OSCE not only to fix branch of the artillery systems by the Ukrainian party, but also to provide carrying out repeated inspections of the released positions for prevention there of reserved expansion of other heavy arms".

In return DNR is ready to provide carrying out similar actions of observers of OSCE in the territory of the republic.

★ V DNR is waited from "the Norman four" of pressure upon Kiev — Pushilin
March 06, 2015 12:57
%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%
Photo: National Council of DNR, archive

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. In the Donetsk National Republic hope that within a meeting of "the Norman four" in Berlin pressure upon Kiev which evades from execution of the Minsk arrangements will be put. It was declared by the official representative of DNR in Contact group on peaceful settlement, the vice-chairman of National Council of DNR today.

"We over and over again see attempts of free interpretation of points of the Package of measures on peaceful settlement — Pushilin told. — It is important that participants of a meeting of "the Norman four" put pressure upon the Ukrainian party it extremely strictly carried out the measures provided by the Complex".

"It isn't necessary any new interpretations, imaginations and actions which can rouse the conflict to escalation again" — the representative of the National Republic added. He emphasized that because of unwillingness of Kiev to follow the assumed obligations the authority of the heads of Germany, France and Russia who acted as guarantors of implementation of the Minsk arrangements suffers.

The plan of measures on implementation of the Minsk arrangements coordinated on February 12 by Contact group assumes immediate and comprehensive ceasefire in Donbass since February 15, branch of heavy arms, creation of a safety zone, the beginning of payments of grants and pensions to inhabitants of DNR and LNR, and also the constitutional reform in Ukraine which result has to be a deep decentralization of public administration.

The authorities of DNR threw all forces, including engineering divisions and military police, for restoration of infrastructure and the help to inhabitants — Basurin
March 06, 2015 13:55
IMG_4528-960x467.jpg

Donetsk, 6 Mar — is GIVEN. The authorities of DNR threw all forces, including engineering divisions and military police, for restoration of infrastructure of the cities and assistance to inhabitants. Today I declared it at a briefing in the press center the second-in-command of the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"Now all efforts of DNR are bent on the fastest adjustment of peace life and restoration of infrastructure in victims of conducting combat operations areas" — he noted.

In particular, divisions of military police provided conducting of 12 columns with humanitarian freights to the most affected areas of the republic.

In victims of intensive military operations Uglegorsk and Debaltseve is within a day restored by engineering divisions of a militia of DNR more than 200 meters of a water supply system and about 3 kilometers of lines of power supply are repaired.

Near Dokuchayevsk and Andreevki the lines of the high voltage line damaged by a shelling and gas pipelines were restored.

Besides, according to Basurin, near settlements of Kalinovk, Gorlovka, Yasinovataya army engineering divisions revealed and neutralized 47 unexploded Ukrainian ammunition.

On the Shcheglovsky cemetery of Donetsk a funeral of the lost miners began
March 06, 2015 13:18

Donetsk, on March 6 — is GIVEN. On the Shcheglovsky cemetery in the capital of DNR the ceremony of burial of the dead as a result of accident on mine of name A.F began. Zasyadko of miners, reports the correspondent. It is given from an event place.

According to representatives of administration of the Head of DNR, "today to the earth will betray four lost miners.

The tragedy at the coal enterprise in the Kiev district of Donetsk happened in the morning on March 4. At the time of gas-methane explosion underground there were 230 miners. Search works with participation of 39 mine-rescue divisions and more than two hundred people of staff were carried out within two days.

According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, accident claimed the lives of 33 miners, 14 workers with injuries of varying severity were brought to medical institutions of the capital. Today in DNR the day of mourning is declared.

%D0%9D%D0%A1-960x467.jpg
Photo: National Council of DNR, archive

Donetsk, 6 Mar — is GIVEN. The key task of National Council of DNR consists in acceptance of a complex of laws on the labor relations and regulation of the social sphere now. Such opinion was expressed today at a press conference in is GIVEN agency by the deputy of the State Duma of Russia, the member of CPRF faction Vladimir Rodin.

"The main task of parliament, it, certainly, to adopt laws which would govern the labor relations, the social sphere, education, that is that creates legal base for the population life" — the Russian politician told. "It would be desirable to note that questions of property are those questions which need to be solved first of all" — added the Homeland.

Representatives of the Russian Communist Party visited plenary session of National Council of DNR today and discussed with local colleagues questions of cooperation in work on the legislation of the Republic.

During a press conference in the secretary of the Central Committee of the CPRF, the vice-chairman of the State Duma Economic Policy and Entrepreneurship Committee Kazbek is GIVEN Taysayev highly estimated work of deputies of National Council. "They are very interested in results of work" — the Russian parliamentarian noted.

%D0%B72.jpg

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. One of the miners injured with accident on mine of Alexander Zasyadko, died in Donetsk today. About it it is GIVEN the head of department of thermal defeats of Institute of urgent and recovery surgery Emil reported Fistal. Thus, the number of the victims of accident increased to 34 people.

"One of four employees of mine hospitalized to us of Zasyadko died — the head of the Burn center told. — He was traumatized, incompatible with life — an absolute burn of a body and a burn of airways".

Accident on mine of Zasyadko in the Kiev district of the capital of DNR happened in the morning on March 4. At the time of methane explosion underground there were 230 miners. Search works with participation of 39 mine-rescue divisions and more than two hundred people of staff were carried out within two days. Thirty two miners were found dead, fifteen are hospitalized. Today in DNR the day of mourning is declared.

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Communist Party of the Russian Federation plans to open the representation in the Donetsk National Republic. It before a meeting of National Council of DNR was declared today by the deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Vladimir Rodin.

"We have an offer to the leaders of the Republic — that we, actually, arrived to discuss it. This opening of representation of our party here, in DNR" — I reported the Homeland.

"We can give help to DNR direct consultations, through an exchange of opinions, necessary normative documents if deputies of DNR need it. Our lawyers will come and give help to your ministers and deputies of all fractions and also citizens of the Russian Federation living in DNR, them here a huge number" — added the Homeland.

According to the Russian communist, the representation of the CPRF in the capital of the National Republic considerably will facilitate work, joint with the Russian Federation, and assistance to DNR population. "To do it here, in Donetsk, much more simply, quicker and more productively" — I concluded the Homeland.

Deputies from the CPRF were present at plenary session of National Council today, and then addressed journalists in the press center is GIVEN. The deputy of the State Duma, the secretary of the Central Committee of the CPRF Taysayev, in particular, told Kazbek to members of the media that since May, 2014 the Russian Communist Party sent to DNR and LNR of escorts with humanitarian aid, over 3,5 thousand tons of humanitarian freights were delivered in total.

Donetsk, 6 Mar — is GIVEN. The Donetsk National Republic didn't receive notices of a new round of peace talks in the Belarusian capital yet. I reported about it today the official representative of DNR in Contact group on peaceful settlement, the vice speaker of National Council Denis Pushilin is GIVEN.
IMG_7893-960x467.jpg

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. Representatives of OSCE confirmed that attack of observers in Donetsk to the airport was carried out from the Ukrainian party, declared at a briefing in the press center the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. The militia of DNR found the warehouse of artillery shells and rockets left by the Ukrainian security officers under Debaltseve, declared at a briefing in the press center the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"In the area Debaltseve the large disguised field warehouse with ammunition to artillery pieces and Hail rocket launchers is found in the settlement of Novogrigorovk — told the zamkomkorpusy. — This ammunition will arrive on arms of our artillery divisions which are now in the deep back. In total more than two thousand ammunition were taken out".

Also, according to the representative of the Ministry of Defence, at the DNR repair shops restoration of trophy Ukrainian equipment proceeds. "In days seven T-64 tanks of various modifications, five MT-LB, TRI multi-purpose armor conveyors of an armored troop-carrier and six artillery pieces of various caliber, including one self-propelled Carnation installation are put into operation" — Basurin told to journalists.

CP_BL5T3587-960x467.jpg

Donetsk, 6 Mar – Correspondent. It is given. Deputies of National Council of DNR adopted two fundamental laws defining the principles of the labor relations in the Republic at plenary session today. These are the laws "About Compensation" and "About Holidays".

"At today's meeting we will concentrate on those laws which are directed on the state construction of the Republic and on everything, as for the social sphere. It is useful and it is necessary for citizens of our Republic. In particular, it will concern the labor relations" — the vice speaker of National Council Denis Pushilin declared before a meeting.

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Ukrainian security officers around Volnovakhi blocked work of observers of OSCE who control branch of heavy arms, declared at a briefing in the press center the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"It would be desirable to note the fact which occurred in Volnovakhe today — Basurin told. — Representatives of mission of OSCE who on six cars — it is three groups were stopped — had to inspect branch of heavy arms of the Ukrainian army" — told the zamkomkorpusy. "Also today two cars of mission of OSCE which left from the territory of DNR, didn't let more than two hours back that they returned here" — Basurin added.

%D0%BF5.jpg

Donetsk, 6 Mar – It is GIVEN. The chairman of National Council of the Donetsk National Republic Andrey Purgin suggested the speaker of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Vladimir Groysman to accept representatives of DNR and, in turn, to visit Donetsk for discussion of amendments to the Ukrainian constitution which introduction is provided by the Minsk arrangements.

The humanitarian aid to the population of Donbass was transferred by residents of the Russian Federation. The Russian humanitarian escort followed through the Rostov region to Lugansk and Donetsk. Thanks to Emercom of Russia of all 160 trucks for the population of both Republics successfully executed the mission — the help arrived to destinations.

The column with humanitarian freight left the Don saving center on March 4 at 04:00 Moscow time and arrived to Lugansk around 10:00 Moscow time. As a part of a column there were more than 80 cars carrying food, necessities and other appliances for life support of the population.

In total over 900 tons of freights are delivered to Luganshchina. Food — a flour, canned food, a buckwheat, rice, macaroni, sunflower oil, sugar and salt — are placed in warehouses. About 150 000 liters of fuels and lubricants already are in capacities of special gas stations. As reported in LNR State reserve, all freights accepted, now a task — to keep and distribute.

Soon — three-four days — grain and canned food will be packaged and sent to destinations. First of all they will be received, of course, by schools, hospitals, kindergartens, social dining rooms. There is a lot of such objects on all Republic. Also products will give out to needy and socially unprotected citizens. The head Gosrezerva of LNR Roman Korotenko reported about it. "Products will be received also by our citizens — inhabitants of the freed and affected settlements of the Lugansk National Republic who now most need the help and support" — he added.

Only torments and sugar to the Lugansk National Republic there arrived about 500 and 200 tons respectively. Arrival of humanitarian freight in LNR was provided by the staff of Emercom of Russia. The deputy chief of the Noginsk saving center Vasily Myasnikov shared the impressions of a trip:

"From our center to Lugansk 220 kilometers. Before freight visited Ivanovo, and from it to us 1350 more km in one party. Inhabitants of the Moscow region, Ivanovo, from the Urals collected … Ryazan, Tambov, Bryansk region, Kaluga, Voronezh … All worry, want to help …"

Vasily Valentinovich remembers one of such trips with a smile. Then (in Christmas week — a comment авт) in a 27-degree frost, their rescue team arrived to Lugansk to bring to children gifts. Very much I was delighted, having seen photos of children from boarding schools where earlier the humanitarian aid was transferred. Practically all team of the Russians who arrived to Lugansk the day before for the first time visited Lugansk already in the heat of military operations of 2014-2015. Even to them, brave and courageous men, bitterly to remember: "The broken, crushed city and … people with such hope in eyes!."

We will remind: it already the 17th column of Emercom of Russia with humanitarian aid for Donbass. According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation, from the middle of August of last year for inhabitants of the Donetsk and Lugansk republics more than 22 thousand tons of humanitarian freights were delivered.

Gratitude from all inhabitants of the Lugansk National Republic to our brothers from the Russian Federation who helped with formation of a humanitarian escort!

0_DSC_0746.JPG

The coordination council on carrying out an improving season-2015 for children of the Lugansk National Republic is created today, on March 4, during meeting under the leadership of the Chairman of the board of Ministers Gennady Tsypkalov. The vice-president of Council of ministers Vasily Nikitin, representatives of the profile ministries, heads of recreation camps, representatives of labor unions, medicine and educations took part in meeting.

The head of LNR Igor Plotnitsky already gave the corresponding assignment to all profile ministries and departments to organize and carry out improving campaign at the high level as considers that good rest of our children — it not only a social, but also political question.

— We began preparation in advance on the organization of a children's improving season as for us health of younger generation has paramount value — Gennady Tsypkalov emphasized in an opening speech. He noted that today a number of the international organizations already addressed to the authorities of LNR with the offer to render assistance in improvement of children of the Republic. At the same time, the Chairman of the board of Ministers focused attention that the coordination council has to concentrate the efforts, first of all, on creation of conditions for good rest of children in the territory of the Republic.

— Preliminary work by us is carried already out, the part of our children already managed to get healthier on vacation in the Russian Federation — Vasily Nikitin informed participants of a meeting of the vice-president of Council of ministers. — However the main emphasis in work by us will be given to summer improving campaign. The register of children of recreation camps, ready to reception, in particular what are on balance of the coal enterprises and associations is formed. Works on preparation of those camps which need restoration are conducted. A priority in work for us is need to make everything that children's rest was available to all segments of the population.

The presentation of the Personnel Reserve project of the Social movement "World Luganshchina" took place today, on March 3, in Lugansk. The project was submitted by his coordinator Galina Kim.

— The negative condition of the sphere of employment and lack of workplaces now is one of the most complex social problems in the Republic. First of all, it concerns employment of youth — Galina Kim noted.

Implementation of the Personnel Reserve project assumes the solution of a number of specific objectives, in particular, motivation of the enterprises to reforming in the sphere of the personnel policy directed on rejuvenation of personnel structure, creation of a database of participants of the project and work on providing university graduates with the first workplace.

We will remind, the Personnel Reserve project was approved in the list of drafts of ODES "World Luganshchina" at All-republican congress of the movement on February 21.

1046075523.jpg

\

MOSCOW, 5 Feb — RIA Novosti. Protests of representatives of voluntary battalions at administration of the Ukrainian president in Kiev brightly testify to deep split between former "allies" on the Maidan and in the future of a contradiction will only amplify, the British journalist Neil Clark in interview of RT told.

Protests of the representatives of "An All-Ukrainian battallion brotherhood" who gathered on Tuesday at walls of Presidential Administration in Kiev are only private manifestation of much more large-scale and serious problem. Various forces which were taking part in overthrow of the duly elected Ukrainian president Victor Yanukovych are deeply divided, and this division will be aggravated because of a difficult economic situation in the country and the weak government. Huge cuts in public expenditure and sharp decrease in a standard of living will inevitably cause all new flashes of discontent among those who took part in the Maidan a year ago, the journalist believes.

"Here that occurs in Ukraine: Poroshenko – very much the weak president. Also there is the weakest coalition "promaydanovskikh" of forces. But now among them the real rage and division – between an ultranationalist wing and less nationalist forces is observed" — Neil Clark considers.

Political instability is followed by the actual economic collapse. The West forces Ukraine to enter measures of the most severe economy which are heavier for the population, than in Greece. For vast majority of Ukrainians life for the last year became much heavier to what the sharp growth of level of poverty testifies, the journalist notes.

According to Neil Clark if in the near future in Ukraine there are no sweeping changes, in particular change of a political policy, conclusion of peace in the east of the country, reforms in economic policy, the internal situation will only worsen.

GENEVA, 15 Dec — RIA Novosti, Elizabeth Isakova. The voluntary battalions which are under control of Kiev and also Security service of Ukraine systematically violate human rights, it is told in the eighth report of monitoring mission of Management of the UN High Commissioner for human rights devoted to a situation in Ukraine.

"Efforts of the government on protection of territorial integrity of Ukraine, and also restoration of legality and a law and order in a zone of the conflict were followed by arbitrary detentions, tortures and enforced disappearances of the people suspected of "separatism and terrorism". The majority of such human rights violations was made by certain voluntary battalions (Ukraine) or the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU)" — it is noted in the document.

Mission of OHCHR of the UN also emphasizes that "the office of the Chief military prosecutor of Ukraine" didn't take steps for investigation of a significant amount of human rights violations concerning the civilian population, violations of international humanitarian law in the east of the country, cases of robberies, arbitrary detentions and improper treatment from separate voluntary battalions — "Aydar", "Azov", "Shakhtersk" and "Slobozhanshchina".

The eighth report of monitoring mission of OHCHR of the UN devoted to a situation in Ukraine covers the period from November 1 to November 30. Data on several tens people who were detained or kidnapped from the territories which are under control of the Ukrainian government troops, including a voluntary battalion of territorial protection "Aydar" are provided in the document. According to testimony released, the received OHCHR of the UN on November 8-12, near the city the Red Estuary the armed people in masks and without distinctions carried out raid on 85 houses after which many inhabitants disappeared. Some of those who was interrogated by representatives of mission of the UN, declared that them beat and tortured, forcing to confess in participation in the armed groups.

One of residents of Donetsk died on November 14 after was detained and released on freedom by people in masks and the unidentified officer of SBU. The forensic medical examination revealed multiple hematomas and injury of a thorax by a stupid subject at the man.

Data on human rights violations are also provided in the report of monitoring mission from rebels. According to mission, in territories which are under their control, violent mobilization and threats of application of the death penalty as additional resources for intimidation and prosecution of the population" are observed ". Besides, there are facts of occupation of houses and a private property.

MOSCOW, 13 January — RIA Novosti. The report of the European committee on the prevention of tortures (EKPP) on a situation in Ukraine says that in the EU start paying attention to a real state of affairs in this country, the president of the Center of the system analysis and forecasting Rostislav Ishchenko considers.

On Tuesday the text of the report of EKPP which it submitted following the results of September visit to Ukraine came to RIA Novosti. In the document , in particular, it is said that within special operation in the east of the country cases of excessive use of force from Security service of Ukraine were noted. Besides, the committee expressed concern about the "extremely disturbing" situation in the Ukrainian corrective labor colonies in which prisoners abuse practices, including — tortures.

"This not first message on tortures, murders, extrajudicial punishments. The number of these cases goes already even not on hundreds, and on thousands. Only since summer some hundreds of people were gone in million-plus cities — Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Odessa — and nobody knows where they" — I marked out in this regard Ishchenko.

Any absolutely new data in the report, in his opinion, doesn't contain. "New they (speakers of EKPP) the report didn't bring anything in "hunting art", but it is certainly pleasant that the European structures start noticing that in Ukraine occurs. It is clear that sooner or later it had to occur" — the expert is sure.

At the same time , according to him, in Ukraine it is still not enough objective reports on a situation.

"So far it occurs not in those volumes which would allow the governments of the European Union countries to keep separate officially from the Ukrainian power, to recognize it criminal" — Ishchenko noted.

Speaking about human rights violations during military operations in Donbass, the expert expressed opinion that they are allowed from both parties, but only at the authorities it has system character.

"Rebels recognized that they have people who violated rules of war. But in a case with Kiev — it is system violations which are allowed by the government, and in case of a militia — it is separate excesses" — he specified.

In the report of EKPP the question of investigation of events on the Maidan in Kiev in the winter of 2013-2014 is also raised. It is noted , in particular, that investigative actions were often slowed down. Members of EKPP, for example, didn't manage to receive a number of documents, necessary for full investigation, including, internal documents of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine which were qualified as confidential. According to data of some sources, a number of relevant documents was destroyed.

According to Ishchenko, such situation isn't surprising as in objective investigation many aren't interested in present power of Ukraine. "After in Kiev the power will exchange, it will be certainly investigated. Before, I think, no because not in interests of the power to investigate own crimes. If like, would already investigate" — he considers.

In general, the expert believes, the report of EKPP won't be reflected in a situation in Ukraine, on actions of the Kiev authorities. "They won't react to it. To them , by and large, all the same, they have two options: or in prison or to win" — Ishchenko noted.

EKPP was founded by the European convention on the prevention of tortures and brutal or a degrading treatment or punishment of the Council of Europe which came into force in 1989. Also article 3 of the European convention on human rights which provides forms a basis for its work that "nobody can be subject to tortures either brutal or to a degrading treatment or punishment". The committee thus isn't body of investigation. It is the extrajudicial mechanism for protection of prisoners against tortures and other forms of ill treatment and for their prevention, supplementing work of the European Court of Human Rights

The UN, 7 Mar — RIA Novosti, Olga Denisova. The conflict in the east of Ukraine led to split in society which becomes deeper, the assistant to the UN Secretary-General on human rights Ivan Shimonovich declared.

"There are accurate certificates of that split continues to grow in the Ukrainian society. With each new attack to the civilian population, with each new case of arbitrary detention or tortures of people, with each new refusal to provide social services to people in areas under control to the armed groups, with each wave of immigrants this split becomes deeper" — Shimonovich at a meeting of UN Security Council across Ukraine on Friday declared.

He noted that mission of the UN for supervision over observance of human rights continues to fix cases of tortures, maloperation and disappearances of people and the proceeding violation of a human right. Shimonovich also emphasized that deliberate attacks on civilians if they "occur everywhere and regularly", can be considered as war crimes, and in certain cases — crimes against humanity.

Shimonovich also declared that "the humiliating attitude towards prisoners" can be considered as war crime.

Speaking about investigation of crimes after the beginning of the conflict in the country, Shimonovich urged the government of Ukraine to show commitment to fight against corruption both impartial justice and accountability for all human rights violations.

The assistant to the UN Secretary-General called "at a slow pace in the correct direction" the decision of the administrative court which recognized on February 19 responsibility of Civil service of Ukraine on emergency situations for inaction on mass riots in Odessa on May 2. Thus, he noted very slow "the progress in investigation of human rights violation relating to the Maidan". "Still nobody was condemned for violence which led to death of 117 people" — Shimonovich told.

MOSCOW, 7 March. /TASS/. The self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) is capable of paying for gas from Russia, the Republic’s head Alexander Zakharchenko said on Saturday.

MOSCOW, 7 March. /TASS/. The self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR) will use three basic currencies - hryvnias, roubles and U.S. dollars, where big operations will be made in dollars, the republic’s head Igor Plotnitsky said on Saturday.

"We shall process minor operations in hryvnias and roubles, and bigger operations - in dollars," the LuganskInformCentre news agency quoted him.

"For the time being this is what we shall have, though, according to the poll results, most people would rather prefer rouble," he said.

The republic’s head said all retail stores should have two currencies quoted on price tags.

1425680514_03-01-290x190.jpg

It is interesting. Why, according to Zakharchenko, in May Donbass (the released Novorossiya's part) will be need 90-100 thousand soldiers? It is already proved that it is possible to protect the released parts of Donbass with the available 30 thousand, and with additional 10-15 thousand it is possible to free Mariupol, Slavyansk, Kramatorsk and to reach administrative borders of Donbass.

But what to do with "excess" 45 thousand soldiers? They will be directed on other Novorossiya's release. And from each freed territory Novorossiya's army will be replenished with volunteers and to become stronger. Simply look at how the become deserted and recently freed city of Debaltseve already provided 500 fighters! Each released area in the same way will provide army with new soldiers for release of the following area, and so on until all Novorossiya, all eight areas, is released!

At nazi Kiev junta situation opposite. With each area lost by them, that is with each area released by Novorossiya's army, at them will be less the people available to a compulsory appeal in their troops. At the beginning of war the Ukrainian army totaled 250 thousand people in the theory. Many of them ran to other countries (generally to Russia), many disappear, many went to a militia. More than 23 thousand were killed, as much wounded and can't be at war more. At least 5 thousand capitulated. After the next unsuccessful mobilization of the Kiev fascist junta the maximum of 125 thousand people, including what already are now can gather. But, at least, a half of these people don't want to be at war and will be given at the first opportunity!

Respectively, in two months Novorossiya's army will be same on number, as well as the huntovsky nazi army (they are already approximately equal in arms upon), and is still much higher in morals, motivation, training and in tactics. Simply think that will be then, if already now when only their half from number of enemies, they win each approach. And I didn't even consider "north"!

Perhaps, there will be a need to replace the name of army of Novorossiya when they overstep the bounds of Donbass and Novorossiya. If the purpose in releasing eight areas of Novorossiya, including Malorossiya, and even all Ukraine, except Galicia, it is possible to call a militia "Liberation army", and officially she will submit to the new alternative Ukrainian government.

Now, when the Kiev nazi junta already violated agreements Minsk-2, without having taken away heavy artillery from a front line and continuing bombings of the cities of Donbass, Novorossiya's army has full authority, according to the contract, to force them to stop attacks on the civilian population. Then it would be logical to push out nazis from all Donbass. A prize of Minsk-2 in comparison with Minsk-1 territorially small, but voyenno and politically important. The following step has to give also a bigger geographical prize.

And, at last, prevention: the Ukrainian army uses Minsk-2 for reorganization of army by means of the West. They can't allow to make it. Novorossiya's army should use continuous provocations round Mariupol for release of this city. This their "right" because nazi battalions don't adhere to a truce. "Военторг" it has to be convinced that Novorossiya's army keeps the qualitative superiority even under the term of delivery of the western arms for nazi Kiev junta.

All Donbass, and is better also other areas, has to be freed to following Minsk "pause". And it should be repeated until all Novorossiya is released. We shouldn't deceive ourselves (again) — the Kiev nazis again attack Novorossiya soon. Novorossiya and Russia have to be ready to it, have to be ready to take one more step on the way to a final victory!

Nicholas, Sweden,
Central news agency of Novorossiya
Novorus.info

Foreign ministers of Russia, Germany urge extension of OSCE mission in Ukraine

The foreign ministers of Russia and Germany on Friday urged the European security watchdog OSCE to make a swift decision on prolonging the mandate of its observer mission in Ukraine, TASS reported. In a phone conversation, Sergey Lavrov and Frank-Walter Steinmeier emphasized “the need to continue and intensify efforts” of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine, the Russian Foreign Ministry said. The ministers called for a quick decision by the OSCE’s permanent council on extending the mandate and expanding the number of monitors to 1,000.

Donetsk, 7 Mar — is GIVEN. VSU for days of 25 times broke a ceasefire regime in Donbass. About it it is GIVEN declared in the Ministry of Defence of DNR today.

"It is noted for days of 25 violations, in a night 23 ″ — I reported the interlocutor of agency.

According to him, attack was conducted around the airport, the settlement Spartak, N of the item. Cheerful, in Gorlovka.

Also positions of a militia were fired near Novoazovsk in Shirokino.

Security officers opened fire from all types of arms: grenade launchers, tanks, shooting, large-caliber machine guns, artillery, mortars.

About victims and the dead of information isn't present.

We will remind that the day before, on March 6, in reports of the Ministry of Defence of DNR only 15 violations of "the silence mode" from VSU were recorded, on March 5 — 15 violations.

Donetsk, on March 7 – It is GIVEN. Representatives of mine-rescue parts of Emercom of Russia and rescuers of DNR agreed about cooperation, declared today the head of department of VGSCh Russian Federation Alexander Xing is GIVEN.

"We (Emercom of Russia and Ukraine — primas. It is given) interacted from Soviet period, gave help each other, but the last years this work wasn't carried out. I think, communication will be reestablished, such arrangements are. Especially in recent days with the Minister of Emergency Situations of DNR (Alexey Kostrubitsky – primas. It is given) we discussed these questions" — he told.

The day before the representative of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation declared that the Russian department created the working group for the help to families of miners, dead and injured as a result of accident on mine of Alexander Zasyadko on March 4. Besides, at the request of the Russian President Vladimir Putin, today to Donetsk for miners freight of humanitarian aid weighing more than 200 tons was delivered.

The Ministry of Culture of DNR and LNR reports about preparation of carrying out competition for Novorossiya's women.
Unfortunately, we didn't manage to organize action till March 8.

But soon the series of actions for all women of Donbass start.

So far we ask not indifferent to help with fund raising in order that our women won worthy prizes.

And today we congratulate all women of Novorossiya on a holiday. Happiness to you and world!

MOSCOW, 7 March. /TASS/. Russia’s Emergencies Ministry has handed over to the authorities of the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR respectively) the humanitarian aid raised by Cyprus’s residents and public organisations, the ministry’s spokesman, Alexander Drobyshevsky, told TASS on Saturday.

The Russian air carrier Aeroflot has airlifted the relief cargoes from Cyprus to Moscow by three flights.

Public organisations and ordinary Cypriots had raised over 5,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid, mostly clothes along with foodstuffs and daily necessities, in support of the DPR and LPR people.

"The Emercom agency reporting to the Russian Emergencies Ministry had organised the aid delivery to the border checkpoints in the southern Rostov region where the humanitarian aid was loaded into the cars of the DPR and LPR representatives who then set off to Donetsk and Lugansk," Drobyshevsky said.

MOSCOW, 7 March. /TASS/. By shunning implementation of the Minsk agreements, which provide for amnesty and pardon, Ukraine provokes disruption of the package of measures on implementation of the Minsk agreements negotiated by the Contact Group on resolving the Ukraine conflict, Vladislav Deinego, the representative of the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic /LPR/ at Minsk talks of the Contact Group, said on Saturday.

"The Ukrainian side has failed to show readiness for abidance to the provisions [of the Minsk agreements on prisoner exchanges] but moreover it openly ignores all efforts of the DPR and LPR to intensify the process and walls off with the help of tricks, excuses and references to partially existing or partially contrived difficulties citing judicial clearance in line with rulings passed by courts," the LuganskInformCentre news agency quoted him as saying.

Deinego recalled that the self-proclaimed republic "sent proposals to the Ukrainian side on establishing working groups as early as at the end of February".

"Silence in response, without either any explanations or excuses," he said. "Perhaps there might be only one - the Ukrainian leadership’s handlers are driving the whole country into the path of direct violation of the agreements, the guarantors of which are countries of the European Union and the Russian Federation."

"Evidently, mothballing the process has become a standard for the Ukrainian side when practical steps on its part are expected but otherwise a strategy of direct mishandling and disruption of the agreements had been chosen," he said.

MOSCOW, 7 March. /TASS/. Self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) calls for a face-to-face meeting of the Contact Group on resolving the Ukraine conflict so as not to disrupt the process of settlement, the DPR envoy at the Minsk talks Denis Pushilin said on Saturday.

"We call on all the participants and guarantors of the Minsk process to organise a face-to-face meeting of the Contact Group so as not to disrupt the settlement process and to give a constructive impetus to practical steps in line with the package of measures on implementation of the Minsk agreements," reads Pushilin’s statement posted on the Donetsk news agency website.

On Friday, Ukraine's former President Leonid Kuchma said it was time to convene a new meeting of the Contact Group in Minsk.

"We do not exclude a possibility of such a meeting," Kuchma said. "All the negotiating sides agreed that a next in person meeting of the Contact Group and representatives of certain parts of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions in Minsk has been budding."

The leader of the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic said on Friday the Contact Group that brings together Ukraine, Russia and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe /OSCE/ would hold a meeting only after outlining concrete proposals for discussion.

During stay in the airport of Donetsk, mission of OSCE recorded about 50 explosions. Observers of special monitoring mission of OSCE in Ukraine noted that in most cases artillery and shooting volleys were "entering", but from what place was fired - isn't established.
1050370051.jpg
© AP Photo/Vadim Ghirda

MOSCOW, 7 Mar — RIA Novosti. Employees of special monitoring mission of OSCE in Ukraine recorded 50 explosions during stay in the airport of Donetsk, is reported in the report of mission on Friday published on Saturday.

"Being in the territory of the airport under control to forces of DNR between 10.14 and 11.40 mornings, employees of mission heard at least 50 gaps, the majority from automatic grenade launchers. Also machine-gun firing in less than one kilometer to the northwest from the new terminal of the Donetsk airport was audible. Also there were some mortar gaps in 300-500 meters from observers" — it is told in the press release.

Observers of OSCE noted that in most cases artillery and shooting volleys were "entering"; but from what place it was fired — it isn't established.

Special monitoring mission of OSCE in Ukraine is created by the decision of constant council of OSCE on March 21, 2014. According to the mandate of mission, observers numbering up to 500 people have to settle down in 10 cities across all territory of Ukraine for a period of one year. From the moment of the beginning of the conflict in the east of Ukraine this region became the main field of activity of observers. Now mission totals about 350 people. Within discussions on extension of the mandate of delegation of the State Parties of OSCE discuss possible increase in limit number of observers. The Minsk agreements charged to SMM OSCE control of a ceasefire regime and check of branch of heavy arms.

The authorities of Ukraine began in April of last year in Donbass power operation against inhabitants of the region dissatisfied with a coup d'etat. According to all available data from the UN, nearly 5,7 thousand civilians became the victims of the conflict.

About what agreed at negotiations in Minsk

The negotiations of "the Norman four" which took place on February 12 took place against the sharp aggravation of a situation in Donbass provoked by the Ukrainian security officers who, having increased forces began to storm positions of rebels. Following the results of a meeting of leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany the package of measures assuming , in particular, ceasefire in Donbass since February 15, branch of heavy arms and creation of a safety zone was accepted. Read the full text of the document>>

MOSCOW, 7 Mar – RIA Novosti. Having chosen the western vector of the external economic integration, Ukraine lost not only geopolitical, but also financially, reforms of the Ukrainian government which too expensive manage to the Ukrainian people testify to it, the leader of the social movement "Ukrainian Choice" Victor Medvedchuk considers. About it he wrote in the blog.

According to Medvedchuk, the increase in gas price for the population almost by 7 times became result of one of "ambitious and comprehensive" reforms of the Ukrainian government. "Ultraboundary (in understanding of the ordinary citizens living for beggarly salaries and pensions) price increase — not a limit. The government undertook "to approve new methodology of formation of retail prices for gas by 2017, having tied them including to such relevant factors as dynamics of gas prices and an exchange rate" — Medvedchuk wrote. He also noted that in two years Ukrainians will already pay market price for gas whereas the subsidies promised by the power are only in a development stage.

Medvedchuk notes that now Ukrainians even more often ask a question, "why the eurointegration choice of Ukraine led to price increase and tariffs, but not salaries and pensions as "Maidan leaders" promised. According to the public figure, such situation is a consequence of "miscalculations of euroreformers". "After all for all experiments which the power pathosly calls reforms, it is necessary to pay ordinary citizens", Medvedchuk notes.

"Ukraine Tomorrow": Domestic oligarchs and western politicians plunder Ukraine By Johannes Stern
7 March 2015

At the invitation of notorious Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Fertash, several representatives of the European elites met on Tuesday at the luxurious Ferstel palace in Vienna. Under the heading "Ukraine Tomorrow" they planned the economic exploitation of the country, which has been embroiled in civil war since the Western-backed coup last February and stands on the edge of a political and economic abyss. To put it bluntly, main issue was how Western companies can collaborate with domestic oligarchs to plunder the country.

As always when the imperialists and their local proxies are haggling over the division of the spoils, an attempt was made to package their sinister intentions for public consumption. In the official press release it was stated, "In 200 days, Ukraine will have a master plan for the complex modernization of the country. The reforms will comprise the following areas: economy, trade, judiciary, integration of Ukraine into the EU, healthcare system, struggle against corruption, financial sector and suggestions for a reform of the constitution."

Among the participants were well-known figures like the French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy (BHL) and former French foreign minister Bernard Kouchner. They are now permanent fixtures of proceedings where imperialist plunder is on the agenda under the cover of democracy and "European values." Both men played an important role in 2011 in the preparation and imposition of NATO’s war on Libya, and, since the beginning of the Ukraine crisis, they have been among Russia’s sharpest critics.

Several former leading European politicians are serving as advisers to the "Ukraine Tomorrow" project, all of whom are in search of lucrative sources of income. Former Austrian conservative foreign and finance minister Michael Spindelegger (Austrian People’s Party) of is to lead the "Agency for the modernization of Ukraine."

Former Polish Prime Minister Wchodzimierz Cimoszewicz will be responsible for combatting corruption. He earned his spurs at the roundtable which reintroduced capitalism in Poland and led the country through a drastic austerity and privatization course in the 1990s to bring it into line with the European Union (EU).

Cimoszewicz sought to convince journalists who were present that despite the project being financed by Fertash and other oligarchs — the main source of corruption in Ukraine — it wouldn't be problematic for his work. "Ultimately they have to do something for their country, otherwise they could lose everything," he said.

German Social Democratic politician Gunter Verheugen, former EU commissioner, will oversee the EU association agreement, centrepiece of which consists of brutal social cuts in a country where GDP per person is currently only half the level of the EU's poorest state.

British Labour politician, former minister and EU commissioner Baron Mandelson will be responsible for trade issues. Together with the former minister in the German Chancellor’s office, Bodo Hombach, he was jointly responsible for authoring the notorious Schröder-Blair paper, which committed European Social Democracy to a strict neoliberal course at the end of the 1990s.

It is entirely appropriate that former German finance minister and most recent SPD Chancellor candidate Pier Steinbrück will be responsible for finance. Steinbrück’s main concerns during the 2013 election were defending exorbitant salaries for managers, justifying his millions in income from speeches to banks and companies, while calling for higher government salaries.

Steinbrück’s main task will be to raise funds for the Ukraine project. "Without the oligarchs, this won't happen," he explained to the press, but of course the consultative group was "entirely independent and not reliant on income from anyone."

"We aren't under the influence of those who have played a role thus far in Ukraine as big industrialists or oligarchs," Steinbrück asserted.

The money is to flow into a fund for the reconstruction of Ukraine, including projects to be financed by foreign investors, as Spindelegger explained. To put it another way, he will provide back-up to Western firms that wish to exploit the country's cheap labor.

Dmytro Fertash was unwilling to comment on how much he had invested in the fund. But he noted, "I will invest in my branch of the modernization programme." Thus for him, it is also about making a fortune. The oligarch obtained his riches through gas trading with Russia and owns an empire of chemical companies. There are contradictory reports about his wealth, ranging from of €700 million to of €10 billion. After the change in power in Kiev, he is no longer able to access cheap Russian gas for his firms. Thus for him, more efficient energy supply is a question of survival.

Another German representative was the jurist and former defense minister Rupert Scholz. In 2006, Scholz demanded that the German army be armed with nuclear weapons in order to "be able to respond appropriately to a nuclear threat from a terror state, meaning in an emergency even with its own nuclear weapons." It isn't known if he repeated this demand in Vienna in connection with the Ukrainian army, whose propaganda claims they are fighting terrorists in eastern Ukraine, backed by nuclear-armed Russia.

Fertash spared no effort or cost to keep his guests entertained. He accommodated them in the luxury Park Hyatt and Ritz-Carlton Vienna hotels. With his initiative, he intends not only to save his own business interests, but his own skin and avoid spending the rest of his life in prison.

It was no accident that Vienna was the location of the meeting. Fertash not only has his headquarters there, he is also unable to leave Austria. A year ago, he was arrested at the request of the American FBI. The reason was a 2013 warrant issued by an US federal district court on charges of bribery and membership in a criminal organization. He is accused of paying Indian politicians bribes in connection with a titanium project. In the event of extradition, he is threatened with 15 years in prison. Fertash has disputed the charges and described the US proceedings as "politically motivated."

The Austrian judiciary isn't investigating Fertash. A few weeks after his detention, they released him on the highest bail in the history of the country, €125 of million. He isn't allowed to leave the country until the extradition request is settled.

Along with Fertash, other Ukrainian oligarchs, who were formerly pro-Russian, are financially supporting "Ukraine Tomorrow", including Rinat Achmetov, who, according to the latest Forbes list, is the richest Ukrainian, with wealth of of $6.7 billion, and Victor Pintchuk, son-in-law of former Ukrainian President Leonid Kutchma.

The Western politicians now working under the wing of Fertash have made no secret of who their new employer is. "Mr. Fertash is of course an Ukrainian oligarch. I have absolutely no problem saying that word," Steinbrück told Handelsblatt. "When the suggestion comes from the employer — along with the trade union organizations — to provide an injection of finance for this worthwhile agency, this is positive. The billionaires are thus using a portion of their wealth to modernize their country. I can't criticize them for that and exclude them as undesirables."

Steinbrück’s statement is a devastating indictment not only of his own activities, but also of the West’s policy as a whole. Politicians and the media are spreading official propaganda that a democratic transition, or even revolution, has taken place in Ukraine against the oligarchs. Now, leading German politician is proudly proclaiming the oligarchs to be the motor for the "modernisation" of the country who shouldn't be "criticized."

The coup in Kiev, planned and financed by the US and EU, never pursued the goals of establishing so-called Western values and overcoming the dominance of the oligarchs. The Western powers were much more concerned with installing a puppet regime and bringing the oligarchs, who had close ties with Russia, on to their side so as to organize the exploitation of the country's raw materials and cheap labor by Western companies. These are the goals of the "Ukraine Tomorrow" project.

Donetsk, 8 Mar — is GIVEN. In DNR before carrying out a sowing campaign it is necessary to clear of mines 250 hectares of the farmland. About it in conversation with it is GIVEN the acting as the first deputy minister of agro-industrial policy and the food of the republic Dmitry Konakov reported.

Donetsk, 8 Mar — is GIVEN. For carrying out a sowing campaign in DNR more than 2 thousand tractors and 852 seeders are ready. About it in conversation with it is GIVEN the acting as the first deputy minister of agro-industrial policy and the food Dmitry Konakov reported.

Donetsk, 8 Mar – It is GIVEN. The territory of DNR about 25 times for the last days underwent attacks from the Ukrainian security officers. About it it is GIVEN reported in the Ministry of Defence of the Donetsk National Republic.

Donetsk, 8 Mar – It is GIVEN. Last night military operations in Donetsk weren't conducted, in the morning the quiet situation remains, declared in city administration of the capital of DNR today.

Purgin congratulated Merkel since March 8 and asked it to support women of Donbass
March 08, 2015 9:34
%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BD-%D1
Photo: National Council of DNR

Donetsk, 8 Mar – It is GIVEN. The chairman of National Council of the Donetsk National Republic Andrey Purgin congratulated the German chancellor Angela Merkel on the International Women's Day and urged it to pay attention to a distress of inhabitants of DNR.

"On behalf of all men of Donbass I congratulate you on the International Women's Day — Purgin declared. — I wish you and your relatives of all the best. I thank for your efforts on peace-making on Donbass".

"I ask you to pay attention to a distress of women of our Republic. The war launched by the Kiev clique against our people the economic blockade of edge arranged with the Ukrainian nazis leads to that among our women more and more widows and orphans — the speaker of parliament of DNR continued. — Mothers don't receive the grants put by it under laws of Ukraine and social guarantees. Pensioners can't receive pension from Ukraine, the country on which they worked wholly all put experience".

Purgin urged Merkel to put pressure upon the president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and the prime minister Arseny Yatsenyuk to achieve from them implementation of the Ukrainian laws. "After all they consider Donbass as the territory of this country — Purgin explained. — But if for them our Donetsk National Republic others earth beyond the law, and we, inhabitants of Donbass — enemies who should be bombed and starved, let then are consecutive up to the end. And officially recognize our independence of Ukraine".

1051334889.jpg

MOSCOW, 8 Mar — RIA Novosti. In Donetsk children who didn't see anything except crude and cold cellars where they with parents are compelled to hide from attacks grow up, the representative of Children's fund UN (UNICEF) in Ukraine Radoslav Zhekhak in the article for CNN writes.

Still quite recently Donetsk was the blossoming city, at its stadiums matches of the European Football Championship were played. Now contrast is striking – streets are empty, the most part of shops is closed. People take cover in air-raid shelters on suburbs of the city which have nothing in common with modern protective constructions. Without light of an electric lamp it is impossible to make out persons – children and elderly, men and women sit in cellars in insanitary conditions, without water and the sewerage. In such situation absolutely small children, for example, one-year-old Victoria, learn to go and speak, Radoslav Zhekhak who was as a part of a recent humanitarian escort of the UN to Ukraine tells.

"It (air-raid shelters in Donetsk – an editor's note) – the freezing-through holes, usually they (air-raid shelters — an editor's note) in cellars of houses, they in principle aren't adapted for dwelling of the person. If the building fails under attack, all people will appear under blockages" — the representative of UNICEF writes.

According to Radoslav Zhekhak, people hear a lot of things about policy of the Ukrainian conflict, about statements of leaders of the states, about deliveries of arms, about the events in general. But thus in discussions there is no mention that ordinary citizens most of all suffer. Behind loud headings – children who appeared in extreme need.

The conflict does terrible psychological harm to children, the representative of UNICEF emphasizes. They live in a condition of an improbable stress, see how their friends and relatives die, are afraid even to leave cellars as are afraid not to return any more.

In the center for children with violations there are no necessary drugs, in particular insulin, Radoslav Zhekhak notes. In a shelter for children of HIV-positive mothers there are no tests for verification of a disease at boys and girls even, don't speak already about drugs for treatment of an illness.

The speech can't go about the short-term or single help to Donbass, the international organizations have to give to the region long support. At the end of December of UNICEF I declared necessary $32,4 million for humanitarian aid to Ukraine, now this sum increased even more, Radoslav Zhekhak is sure.

General information

The Lugansk National Republic (LNR), till May 12, 2014 — Lugansk area, was created in 1938 as Voroshilovgrad area and carried this name to 1958 and with 1970 on 1990) — the Republic in the central part of the European kontinet. The capital — Lugansk.

oblast.LG_.gif

oblast.LG The Lugansk National Republic is on both sides of an average watercourse the Seversky Donets. In the north, the East borders on the Belgorod, Voronezh and Rostov regions of Russia. In the southwest the States of Luganshchina are adjoined by the Donetsk National Republic, and in the northwest — the Kharkov area of Ukraine.

The territory of the Republic stretches from 47 °49 ′ to 50 °05 ′ a northern latitude and from 37 °52 ′ to 40 °13 ′ east longitude. Extent from the North to the south more than 270 km, and from the West to the east — 170 km. Its territory makes 26 684 km ².

The surface of the Republic represents the wavy plain which raises from the valley of the Seversky Donets to the north and to the south where Donets Ridge is located. The republic is rich with high-quality coals. Reserves of coal are estimated in tens of billions of tons. Two thirds make anthracites and other steam coals, a third — the coked coals. Construction materials are widespread in many areas: limestone, sandstone, chalk, marl, various clays which are well used in construction. There is a large number of the industrial wastes which collected in mine waste heaps and dumps which can be used in construction. There are natural gas fields. In the Republic there are considerable resources of underground fresh and mineral waters. Mineral waters differ in a big variety: bromic, hloridno-sodium, hydrosulphuric, radon and other waters which have medicinal properties. In particular in there is a Daryinsky field of unique mineral waters which are close on structure to Yessentuki 20 and Kishenevskaya waters.

Fertile soils, generally chernozem. The republic is located in a steppe zone. It isn't enough woods — about 7% of the territory of the Republic, and they are located mainly near valleys of the rivers.

Climate moderate and continental. Average temperature of the warmest month (July) makes +21 °C, and the coldest month (January) −7 °C. Winter rather cold, with biting east and southeast winds, frosts. Summer hot, its second half considerably dry. Fall solar, warm, dry. Rainfall for a year of 400 — 500 mm.

For 2014 the present population of the Republic makes 2 232 887 persons (that is 18 444 persons less, than during the similar period of 2013), including urban population — 1 939 694 persons (86,87%), rural — 293 193 people (13,13%). Resident population — 2 228 290 people, including urban population — 1 933 775 people (86,78%), rural — 294 515 people (13,22%).

National structure (people):

• Ukrainians — 1 472 376

• Russians — 991 825

• Belarusians — 20 327

• Didn't specify a nationality — 10 516

• Tatars — 8543

• Armenians — 6587

• Moldavians — 3252

• Azerbaijanians — 3123

• Jews — 2651

• Roma — 2284

• Poles — 2107

• Georgians — 2090

• Bulgarians — 1625

• Germans — 1555

• Mordva — 1070

• Chuvashs — 1060

• Greeks — 1049

68,8% of the population of the Republic consider native Russian. In turn, Ukrainian was counted by native 30,0% of inhabitants of the Republic. Specific weight of other languages specified as native for the period between censuses makes 0,03%. It should be noted that the persons considering this or that language as the native are distributed across the territory of the Republic unevenly.

Number of administrative units, councils and settlements of the Republic:

• areas — 18;

• areas in the cities — 4;

• settlements — 975, including:

the rural — 787;

the city — 146, including:

settlements of city type — 109;

the cities — 37, including:

the cities of republican value — 14;

the cities of regional value — 23;

• regional councils — 17;

• city councils — 37;

• settlement councils — 84;

• village councils — 206.

The local government to the Republics carries out National Council of the Lugansk National Republic, executive power — the Head of the Republic and Council of ministers.

The capital, the city of Lugansk — one of the large cities of the European continent, with the population more than 500 thousand people who in 2015 will celebrate the 220 anniversary. Lugansk — the industrial center and important transport knot through which pass railway, automobile and air tracks from the West and the East of Ukraine to northern, central and southern regions of Russia. Production of the enterprises of the Republic can be in a short space of time brought to Kiev, Moscow, Rostov-on-Don, Belgorod, Voronezh, to ports of the Azov and Black seas to any of stated above, a type of transport. The city airport at its restoration can be turned into short terms in the airport of the international class.

The city of Lugansk has close connections, including economic, with foreign twin-cities: Lublin (Poland), Cardiff (Great Britain), Pernik (Bulgaria), Saint-Etienne (France), etc.

Lugansk, Severodonetsk, Alchevsk, Lysychansk, Red Beam, Stakhanov treat the most significant cities of the Republic.

The republic consists of 18 areas: Antratsitovsky, Belovodsky, Belokurakinsky, Krasnodon, Kremensky, Lutuginsky, Markov, Melovsky, Novoaydarsky, New Pskov, Perevalsky, Popasnyansky, Svatovsky, Sverdlovsk, Slavyanoserbsky, Stanitsa and Lugansk, Starobelsky, Troitsk.

Cities of Republican value: Alchevsk, Anthracite, Bryanka, Kirovsk, Red Beam, Krasnodon, Lysychansk, Lugansk, Pervomaisk, Rovenki, Rubezhnoye, Sverdlovsk, Severodonetsk, Stakhanov

Cities of regional value: Aleksandrovsk, Diamond, Artemivsk, Vakhrushevo, Mountain, Zimogorye, Gold, Zorinsk, Irmino, Chervonopartizansk, Kremennaya, Lutugino, Miusinsk, Molodogvardeysk, Novodruzhesk, Perevalsk, Petrovsky, Popasnaya, Open space, Svatovo, Starobelsk, Sukhodolsk, Happiness

The economical geographical position of the Lugansk National Republic favorable as it is located within the territory which is well developed in the economic relation, has the neighbors developed economically. Positive lines of a geographical position are:

• existence of the developed network of the railroads;

• proximity to the major raw areas (Podneprovye, North Caucasus, Chernozem center of Russia);

• proximity to large industrial regions and centers (Industrial Centre of Russia, Kharkov, Rostov-on-Don).

Coal mining (Donbass), metallurgy, heavy mechanical engineering, chemical industry and agriculture is developed.

Through the territory of the Republic pass transit highways (the railroad Volgograd — Kharkov, the highway Volgograd — Kharkov, the highway Moscow — Rostov-on-Don (M4) passes in the next point in 15 km from Republic border, gas pipelines from Stavropol and Orenburg, oil pipelines from the Volga region and the North Caucasus), which connect Ukraine with Russia, approach it to sales markets.

Favorable EGP, proximity of sales markets and raw materials, the developed network of thoroughfares, dense population and existence of qualified personnel considerably facilitates economic development of the Lugansk National Republic.

Since February, 2014 actions of the Kiev junta contain obvious signs of the fascist mode:

- intolerance in relation to any dissent;

- mass manifestation of racism, russophobia, anti-Semitism;

- denial and open violation of fundamental human rights, first of all rights for life;

- the armed violence, physical destruction of political opponents.

After bloody events in Odessa on May 2, 2014, the terrible murder in the House of labor unions more than hundred opponents of the Kiev and Maidan power organized by fascist swells with silent connivance of the Kiev power structures and Odessa authorities became obvious that the Kiev junta won't stop before any victims for preservation of own power.

In the summer – were added to the extensive list of crimes of the fascist mode new, even more sophisticated in the fall:

- use of retaliatory battalions and national guard for suppression of the discordant;

- manifestation of a militant antisovietism and anticommunism;

- a ban of activity of communist party at the state level and repression to her members;

- barbarous destruction of historical monuments of the Soviet era, leaders of the Soviet state;

- implementation of terror against the civilian population.

Detection in the territory of the Donetsk and Lugansk national republics of mass burials of the civilians who are brutally killed by banderovsky chasteners indicates the fact of maintaining genocide by the Kiev authorities own the people that is confirmed with initiation of legal proceedings under article 357 of the criminal code of Russian Federation "Genocide" the Head investigative department of Russia.

It is obvious that actions and the nature of the present Kiev mode contain all list of key signs of fascism,

The anti-fascist committee of St. Petersburg demands from the authorities of the Russian Federation:

- to condemn the present Kiev power, as the fascist mode;

- to address to the international organizations with the offer to exclude any interactions with the management of the Kiev junta;

- to exclude Ukraine from the list of the countries on which the most-favored-nation principle in economy, trade extends;

- to apply the most strict sanctions and isolation mode just as it became the world community concerning fascist regime of Franco in Spain, Salazar in Portugal, "black colonels" in Greece, Stressnera in Paraguay, Pinochet in Chile to an imperious top of the Kiev junta;

- officially to recognize Allied the states of DNR and LNR and to organize the military and diplomatic aid to the national Republics

- exposures in the opinion of the world community of the war crimes which are created Banderovites nazis in Ukraine.

Russia, the world community can't ignore manifestation of "ordinary fascism" in the state where lives twenty million our compatriots! Criminal to support the fascist junta shedding blood of own people.

October 07, 2014

Bortko Vladimir Vladimirovich, deputy of the State Duma of Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, people's artist of Ukraine and the Russian Federation

Vorontsov Alexey Vasilyevich, deputy of Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg, head of city office of VSD "Russian Harmony"

Lisovsky Sergey Anatolyevich, journalist, head of the St. Petersburg regional public and cultural organization "Union Donbassovtsev"

Mayboroda Leonid Aleksandrovich, academician, president of Petrovsky academy of Sciences and arts

Medvedev Ivan Nikolaevich, captain of the first rank

Radish Alexander Alekseevich, public figure, doctor of medical sciences, professor

Savelyev Yury Petrovich, politician, Doctor of Engineering, professor

Soloveychik Vladimir Matveevich, representative of the movement of Civil initiatives

Hodunova Olga Arkhipovna, first secretary of Committee of the St. Petersburg city office of the CPRF

Yazov Andrey Sergeyevich, secretary of the St. Petersburg city office of the Lenin communistic union of youth of the Russian Federation

Comment. For me, the inhabitant of Odessa in the area of mother, the lines devoted to the tragedy of Odessa are especially important. I know many of Anti-fascist committee personally on collaboration in the patriotic organizations: Mayboroda, Savelyev, Lisovsky... I support the statement of Anti-fascist committee of St. Petersburg on behalf of international "Committee on May 2 of a name of the admiral Deribas".

Anatoly Obroskov
Sober Petrograd
Central news agency of Novorossiya
Novorus.info [CnaN hacked past couple days, seems back now]

Donetsk, 9 Mar — is GIVEN. Director of mine of name A.F. Zasyadko is arrested by court on suspicion in violation of the rules of mining operations. Reported to is GIVEN agency about it in the Prosecutor General's Office of DNR today.

Donetsk, 9 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Ministry of Defence of the Donetsk National Republic since morning on March 8 was recorded by 34 violations of "the silence mode" from the Ukrainian security officers. I declared it at a briefing in the press center today the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"During the day also 22 violations by the Ukrainian security officers of "the silence mode" were last night noted — Basurin declared. — Including eleven attacks are recorded with use of heavy 120-millimetric mortars, and also on one of tank and artillery pieces. The greatest number of attacks of our positions from the Ukrainian party – twelve, – is recorded around the Donetsk airport".

Donetsk, 9 Mar — is GIVEN. The Donetsk railroad began restoration of the unique museum of engines located in the territory of the railway station of Donetsk and injured with attacks today.

"The Donetsk railroad, the owner of the unique museum of engines, didn't begin to wait for complete cessation of the conflict — the director of the Museum of history and development of DONZhD Vladimir Donchenko told. — Contrary to a wartime undertook restoration of the museum here, and also restoration of its exhibits, documents and materials".

"The museum of the Donetsk railroad is really unique — Donchenko tells. – In it over 14 thousand exhibits, documents and materials are collected. His special pride — seventeen engines assembled across all former Soviet Union. Among them, for example, the engine of the beginning of the last century "Cuckoo" working at Enakiyevsky steel works or the Lebedyanka engine of the LV series which presented to Donetsk Russian Railways. From the Urals he was brought to Donbass by international crews of transport workers".

During military operations the railway station of Donetsk was exposed more than once to attacks as a result of which people perished. The building of the museum of engines underwent destruction, the part of exhibits was lost, engines are whipped with splinters. By forces of employees of the museum it will be difficult to perform all recovery work therefore they needed the help of the Donetsk highway and its divisions.

Donetsk, 9 Mar – It is GIVEN. In three days the Ukrainian security officers intentionally blocked work of four groups of observers of OSCE, declared at a briefing in the press center today the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"Only in three last days the Ukrainian party intentionally didn't start up four groups of observers of OSCE on the territory" — Basurin declared.

"The day before on a post in Volnovakhe the Ukrainian security officers detained observers of OSCE, under the pretext that there were clashes to Elenovke though in this settlement no fights existed — specified the zamkomkorpusy. — Also in the national guard controlled by the Ukrainian security officers of Grodivke the commander of division I prevented monitoring mission of OSCE to exercise control of movement of columns of heavy arms".

Donetsk, 9 Mar – It is GIVEN. The Ministry of Defence of the Donetsk National Republic recorded concentration of troops and military equipment of Kiev near Artemivsk, declared at a briefing in the press center today the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"Near this settlement, in defiance of all reached agreements, more than two hundred units of armored machinery, nine complexes RSZO "Hurricane" and six artillery pieces of calibers 122 and 152 millimeters are now concentrated — Basurin told. — In the city more than two thousand military personnel from structure of the 54th separate motor-infantry brigade of VSU are now placed".

"Also jet Grad multiple launch rocket systems and "Hurricane" are found in areas of settlements Free, Azov, the Dawn and Pokrovsk — added the zamkomkorpusy. — All of them are in a 30-kilometer zone from "zero" kilometer".

According to the Package of measures on implementation of the Minsk agreements which was signed by Contact group on February 12, art tools and have to be taken away by caliber of 100 mm from each other on 50 km, RSZO — on 70 km, RSZO "Tornado", "Hurricane", "Tornado", and also the Point rockets — on 140 km above. The parties have to take away the arms on equal distances, thus Kiev — from the current line of contact, and DNR and LNR — from the line recorded by the Minsk memorandum of September 19.

Donetsk, 9 Mar – It is GIVEN. Statements of the Ukrainian mass media for completion of branch of heavy arms by the Ukrainian security officers aren't true, declared at a briefing in the press center today the deputy commander by the case of the Ministry of Defence of DNR Eduard Basurin is GIVEN.

"Statements of the Ukrainian mass media for end by security officers of branch of heavy arms from the line of contact aren't true on March 7 as almost all brought the technician is in 20-30 km from the actual line of contact and is capable to return during a couple of hours on the former positions" — Basurin told.

"Kiev consciously anywhere and never sounds the distances clearly specified in the Minsk arrangements on February 12 on which it was necessary to take away the heavy artillery" — noted the zamkomkorpusy.

According to the Package of measures on implementation of the Minsk agreements, art tools and have to be taken away by caliber of 100 mm from each other on 50 km, RSZO — on 70 km, RSZO "Tornado", "Hurricane", "Tornado", and also the Point rockets — on 140 km above. The parties have to take away the arms on equal distances, thus Kiev — from the current line of contact, and DNR and LNR — from the line recorded by the Minsk memorandum of September 19.

студенты

Donetsk, 9 Mar — is GIVEN. The set of students in higher educational institutions DNR will begin in July, 2015. About it is GIVEN agency was reported the Deputy Minister of Education of the republic concerning work of higher educational institutions by Larisa Polyakova.

"Will become the first or sixth of July in the first afternoon of a set – exact date is now agreed. The government of DNR developed an order of enrollment of students on the basis of which each educational institution has to develop the Regulations of Admission of pupils" — told the deputy head of the Ministry of Education.

According to her, this year, as usual, for students both the budgetary, and paid places are provided. "The exact quantity of the budgetary places is still not known. It will be created on the basis of demands of the profile ministries: agro-industrial policy, transport, coal industry and others. After that the number of state employees this year will be approved by the decision of National Council" — Polyakova noted.

She told that this year seven thousand entrants can try to enter to the UNIVERSITY of DNR. "There is so much — seven thousand graduates — will leave schools of the republic this year. All of them have the right to file documents higher education institutions. Well, and who from them will use this right, I don't undertake to tell" — added the deputy minister.

Reception will be conducted on the basis of competition of certificates, besides, educational institutions have the right to hold the internal testing of entrants, told to the deputy head of the Ministry of Education.

In turn, as promised the acting rector of the leading higher education institution of DNR — Donetsk national university — Sergey Baryshnikov, reception conditions this year will be the most democratic.

"This year, despite everything, we didn't close any faculty, any chair, cancelled nothing. I will tell more, today some faculties held already the Open Day for future first-year students. In April we will hold the Open Day, general for all faculties. We wait for our children. This year we provided the most democratic conditions of enrollment of students on all specialties" — declared the deputy rector DONNA in conversation with is GIVEN.