The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

Brad M. I find no good reason to believe analysis generated by the government.

The assassination is simple to understand.

Shot 1 occurred around Z-189 - by a silenced weapon - near the end of the picket fence, wounded KENNEDY in the throat - no one reacted to the unrecognizable threat.

Shot 2 occurred around Z-313 - by a rifle near the monument - wounded KENNEDY in the head.

Shot 3 occurred around Z-324 - by a rifle near the monument - wounds CONNALLY or wounds TAGUE.

Shot 4 occurred following Z-324 - by a rifle near the monument - wounds either CONNALLY or wounds TAGUE.

I don't know if CONNALLY was a target or if he was mistaken in the moment to be KENNEDY.

Forget what the government told us, it is essentially all a lie.

Edited by Robert Mady

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot 1 occurred around Z-189 - by a silenced weapon - near the end of the picket fence, wounded KENNEDY in the throat - no one reacted to the unrecognizable threat.

Shot 2 occurred around Z-313 - by a rifle near the monument - wounded KENNEDY in the head.

Shot 3 occurred around Z-324 - by a rifle near the monument - wounds CONNALLY or wounds TAGUE.

Shot 4 occurred following Z-324 - by a rifle near the monument - wounds either CONNALLY or wounds TAGUE.

I don't know if CONNALLY was a target or if he was mistaken in the moment to be KENNEDY.

How does any of this help us figure out who killed JFK?

--Tommy :sun

Hi Tommy

I know it may not seem like any of this is doing anything to help find who killed JFK but, I firmly believe that before you can track anyone down, you have to know what kind of critter you are tracking, and the only way to know that is by observing his behaviour, and the signs he has left behind him.

Sound confusing? Try looking at it this way. Years ago, I believed the assassination (the actual shooting) was done by a highly trained squad of snipers performing in perfect synchronization with split second timing. The more time goes by, the more amateurish the whole thing seems. For example, if Robert Mady is correct in his theory, John Connally would have been shot, from the pergola area, with a shot intended for JFK. With that kind of a miss, the guy pulling the trigger was no trained sniper.

The very idea of attempting to take JFK out by shooting at him in a moving car literally screams Amateur!

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Robert Prodhomme said,"The very idea of attempting to take JFK out by shooting at him in a moving car literally screams Amateur!"

Unless you want it to look amateurish.Easier to frame someone has a Patsy if its amateurish.I believe they got the moving car idea from the Heydrich Assassination.Car slows for bend.JFK's car did also.Also its harder for JFK's Security to react to a shot in a moving vehicle with the vehicls guards in the Front seat.

"The Heydrich Assassination"

(1942)

Anthony Cave Brown

Bodyguard of Lies, Vol. 1 (1975)

At 10:31 Rela Fafek drove round the bend wearing a hat. Seconds later the mirror signal came. Gabcik stepped into the road and aimed at the bend. Heydrich's Mercedes came into view and Gabcik pulled the trigger. But the gun jammed -- some grass had gotten into the breech. Kubis drew a bomb and threw it at the car as both Heydrich and his chauffeur rose and shot Gabcik. The bomb exploded near the car, shattering the door. Heydrich dropped his pistol. Kubis was hit by shrapnel and debris in the face and eyes but managed to get onto his woman's pedal cycle and ride off. The two other gunmen also got away.

1x1.gif

Heydrich staggered a few paces from the car and then collapsed. He was taken to a hospital, and there, at first, it was thought his wounds were not serious; an X-ray revealed a broken rib and some fragments of cloth and metal in his stomach. Pieces of burned leather upholstery and uniform cloth were buried near the spleen, and other small fragments embedded in the pleura. But on June 4 Heydrich died -- not of his wounds but of gangrene. Heydrich's corpse was dressed in the midnight black and silver ceremonial uniform of the SS, placed in a coffin of gunmetal and silver and taken on the breech of a cannon to the forecourt of Hradcany Castle. There it was guarded by the SS until the time came for the remains of the lord of the German terror system to be taken by a black-creped train to Berlin.

Source:

Robert Prodhomme said,"The very idea of attempting to take JFK out by shooting at him in a moving car literally screams Amateur!"
Unless you want it to look amateurish.Easier to frame someone has a Patsy if its amateurish.I believe they got the moving car idea from the Heydrich Assassination.Car slows for bend.JFK's car did also.Also its harder for JFK's Security to react to a shot in a moving vehicle with the vehicls guards in the Front seat.
(1942)
Anthony Cave Brown
At 10:31 Rela Fafek drove round the bend wearing a hat. Seconds later the mirror signal came. Gabcik stepped into the road and aimed at the bend. Heydrich's Mercedes came into view and Gabcik pulled the trigger. But the gun jammed -- some grass had gotten into the breech. Kubis drew a bomb and threw it at the car as both Heydrich and his chauffeur rose and shot Gabcik. The bomb exploded near the car, shattering the door. Heydrich dropped his pistol. Kubis was hit by shrapnel and debris in the face and eyes but managed to get onto his woman's pedal cycle and ride off. The two other gunmen also got away.
1x1.gif
Heydrich staggered a few paces from the car and then collapsed. He was taken to a hospital, and there, at first, it was thought his wounds were not serious; an X-ray revealed a broken rib and some fragments of cloth and metal in his stomach. Pieces of burned leather upholstery and uniform cloth were buried near the spleen, and other small fragments embedded in the pleura. But on June 4 Heydrich died -- not of his wounds but of gangrene. Heydrich's corpse was dressed in the midnight black and silver ceremonial uniform of the SS, placed in a coffin of gunmetal and silver and taken on the breech of a cannon to the forecourt of Hradcany Castle. There it was guarded by the SS until the time came for the remains of the lord of the German terror system to be taken by a black-creped train to Berlin.
Source:

The assassins in Prague were very close to the car.

In Dallas they were much farther away.

(1942)
Anthony Cave Brown
1x1.gif
Source:

The assassins in Prague were very close to the car.

In Dallas they were much farther away.

Yes,but the cars approach to a bend slows down said cars.I do not expect a assassin to do the exact same has another assassin,but I believe the idea of a slow moving open topped car is similar.

Also,if the shooters had failed to kill JFK I would not mind guessing some kind of explosive being thrown into the car from the coming overpass.

How does any of this help us figure out who killed JFK?

Tommy, I have not concerned myself with determining who pulled the triggers. That is up to you and others to uncover.

My goal was to understand the mechanics of the assassination, by doing so it became obvious that the WC/R and all conspiracy theories were wrong. It also became apparent that President KENNEDY was murdered by snipers arranged near the monument area, this means all of the evidence concerning the TSBD had been created or witnesses mistaken, hence a cover-up.

By discovering the true nature of the assassination it becomes real that President KENNEDY was murderd as a result of a conspiracy and that the cover-up has been a concerted effort by many sectors within the government as well as their tools in the media. There is no longer cause for doubt that KENNEDY was murdered in a coup.

Hi Tommy

I know it may not seem like any of this is doing anything to help find who killed JFK but, I firmly believe that before you can track anyone down, you have to know what kind of critter you are tracking, and the only way to know that is by observing his behaviour, and the signs he has left behind him.

Sound confusing? Try looking at it this way. Years ago, I believed the assassination (the actual shooting) was done by a highly trained squad of snipers performing in perfect synchronization with split second timing. The more time goes by, the more amateurish the whole thing seems. For example, if Robert Mady is correct in his theory, John Connally would have been shot, from the pergola area, with a shot intended for JFK. With that kind of a miss, the guy pulling the trigger was no trained sniper.

The very idea of attempting to take JFK out by shooting at him in a moving car literally screams Amateur!

Robert, I doubt we can assume CONNALLY was wounded by accident. It is possible that he was targeted.

Would it not help to sell a lone nut to have shot at more than just the President?

We must assume that CONNALLY was targeted while looking for evidence he was not specifically targeted. Once we understand exactly where the shooters where located, it might shed more light on what happened.

Robert P. the shot to the throat with a poisoned pellet was not amateurish, this shot most likely would have resulted in KENNEDYS death - IMO

The other shots were carefully taken so as not to injure anyone else in the limo. They did not just spray bullets trying to take out a target, they were calculated and precise.

The fact that the DPD, the FBI and the media were prepared to control the outcome and began the cover-up immediately indicates a high level of planning and sophistication.

I would doubt these sectors of society would have risked everything to rally behind amateurs.

All this said, it is still most important to thoroughly understand the mechanics of the assassination before jumping to wild speculations.

Once it becomes accepted that the WC/R and conspiracy theories have been wrong the focus of investigation will shift, first of all away from OSWALD to the real culprits, CIA, FBI, Military, LBJ, DPD, big oil...

The proof of what you are saying is looking all those interested in this cold case in the face is WCD 298 & Hoover's white house phone conversation with LBJ, Robert Mady.

Keeping in mind that Hoover's explanation to LBJ in their White House phone call ambush discussion does not jive with the z-film, Nix & Muchmore films indicates to those believing you've got what occurred correct that Hoover's analysis (that was given to the WC in the visual form of WCD 298) was not a mistake nor error, but a lie. This means the re-enactment filming done by the FBI/SS & DPD, the surveying, the placement of the shots & WCD 298 were all a charade; there never was anything in the films indicating JFK was shot dead at the pergola steps. This tends to lend weight to non-alterationists believing the z-film was never tampered with in the least. IOW, the public was shafted by Hoover from the very get go.

I believe focus needs to stay on WCD 298 & Hoover's phone call with LBJ post-assassination, remembering that they represent Hoover's analysis & explanation of the crime. Hoover's final word on the matter at the time. It would have been the official Government explanation of the assassination shooting sequence had the WC not blown it off as wrong & went the SBT route that it published. Hearing LBJ explaining to Hoover on the phone that the WC was being created to 'rubberstamp' Hoover's report invites one to wonder who convinced LBJ that Hoover's analysis would not stand the test of time & got his blessing to wade into the murky waters of the SBT.

It too, hasn't stood the test of time, has it?

What's working against you these days is not so much the rear shooter sales persons but those proposing a south knoll shooter. Your analysis does not allow for such a possibility. Are you willing to join forces with those believing such?

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/y3ezgYON/file.html

Robert,

His right hand is holding the hat in an "overhand" position.

The top of his right hand is about even with his chin.

chris

Robert M,

The earliest his "overhand" wrist touches his thigh is approx Z340.

chris

Brad M. simple answer no, I am not willing to compromise.

Am I willing to listen to arguments contrary to the four shot model, absolutely.

Am I willing to amend the model to encompass compelling evidence, absolutely.

The problem with dealing with all of the fringe conspiracy theories is that they were developed to explain phenomenon that was misunderstood or worse, false evidence that was incorporated into assassination lore. These fringe ideas should fall away, they are not needed to explain what happened on 11/22/1963. Why not understand how the assassination really worked before attempts are made to wedge probable fallacies into the model?

Edited by Robert Mady

Chris, there must be a workable solution.

All of the evidence points to 4 shots, 1 of which does all the damage to CONNALLY and this shot occurring after the fatal head wound to President KENNEDY.

It would be easy to claim CONNALLY was wounded by two bullets, but then we would have to reexamine the validity of TAGUE and the bullet striking the curb or invent more silent shots and snipers.

Also is it a fact that CONNALLY received three wounds, then exactly when did this occur? There is no other moment within the Zapruder film where the three wounds are so closely aligned. This must be kept in mind, also the fact that the CONNALLYS moved without hindrance until after Z-324 points to CONNALLY not being wounded until after the fatal head shot. It is there, it can be found.

Please keep in mind the wound was significantly lower than his wrist. His arm need not be resting on his leg, it could have been snugged up against his chest.

I appreciate you looking at the Z-film to identify a likely frame where the wounds may have occurred. We are still missing something. It will be obvious when we find it.

Edited by Robert Mady

There's a lot on the table for the global public to consider, Robert. Some would say too much on the table; the shooting happened just one way.

Someone asked how all of this will lead to who killed JFK. I believe the answer is in Hoover's phone call with LBJ detailing how Oswald committed the crime solo & WCD 298. Both tell us that Hoover was either afraid to be honest with the public for fear of the backlash (causing WWIII?) or the murderers pointed back to the Government of that time in some capacity. Knowing that Hoover's FBI had the Z-film (copy) the night of & the weekend of the assassination there is absolutely no justification in that film for the 3rd string in WCD 298 nor the 29 Nov 1963 issue of Life magazine publishing a photo depicting the pergola sidewalk steps as the location JFK was shot in the head & killed. Both are candidates for interpretation of lies. That's what makes them important & worthy of scrutiny today. How the Government of 1963 reacted to the murder of JFK can lead us directly to who was responsible. If it wasn't a portion of that government, it was a government that was feared at the time.

Incidentally, if you've been following the Ferguson police ambush coverage there are many similarities between it & JFK's shooting. Both occurred with a multitude of witnesses near the victims & there is a difference of opinion as to shot origins & trajectory at this point. Some already believe it's an inside job or outside agitators did the shooting (ISIS?). What type & make of weapon(s) hasn't been established yet.

Maybe in time you'd go into what is wrong about the 'fringe' analysis. For instance, just to name a few, Doug Horne has your monument shooters behind the stockade fence, one by the corner closest to the pergola steps, the other closer to where the fence meets the TUP. Sherry Fiester, Larry Rivera & others have the kill shooter close to where James Tague was standing. Plenty of rear shooters sales persons abound. Solo 'Oswald did it' cultist abound at aaj. Analyst John Orr reported to Janet Reno back in the day when he was a Justice Department attorney that the 'kill shooter' was on the roof of the Records Bldg. They can't all be right.

Your diligent efforts may win over more supporters for you in the long run? I find your analysis intriguing.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Brad M. if you could post a link to WCD 298 or post the document I would appreciate it.

The fact is the shooting happened only one way.

Let me say this about alternate conspiracy theories

A shot coming from the front left, this shot was created to explain the damaged windshield and the throat wound.

But the throat wound is explained by a shot from the front right, originating near the end of the stockade fence, a silenced shot that did not present the SSA with a reason to take action. The line of sight is clear from the corner of the fence to JFK, also two photographs both captured an anomaly that can not be explained in this area at the time of the first shot, around Z-189. Further evidence that this silenced shot came from this direction is the fact that HILL, READY, LANDIS, BENNETT and HICKEY simultaneously all looked forward toward this area immediately following Z-189, they looked there until at least Z-212. None of the MC police seemed to take notice of any noise, nor did all of the SSA react by looking nor did any of the spectators seen in Z-film or Altgens #6.

A shot thru the windshield implicates the SSA in the conspiracy, in that GREER and KELLERMAN would have noticed and should have taken action. It also implicates O'DONNEL and POWERS who riding in the QM would have heard the shot, but did nothing.

A long distance shot thru the windshield to inflict the throat wound would have too many problems, glare, reflection, deflection, GREER and or CONNALLY obstructing the path, KENNEDY being out of position. The shot would have too many variables, do you think 'they' would have chanced it? As Robert P. has so effectively explained, there is no possible connection between the throat wound and the back wound, so where did the bullet go? Why chance a long distance shot when they needed to just wait until the limo was half way down Elm adjacent to the pergola and take a shot that was a very short distance?

More than 4 shots is an attempt to explain the windshield, the back wound, three wounds on CONNALLY, wounds created on KENNEDY, false autopsy photographs, false autopsy report, false autopsy x-rays, bullets found in the limo, bullet marks on the curb, on the sewer and in the grass, we have to understand that much of this evidence is not real. The conspirators removed evidence, they altered evidence and they created evidence, it is not all real and we should not feel obligated to explain everything that has been presented to us as authentic.

Brad, no previous theory explains the lack of reactions from SSA or spectators until after the rifle shot at Z-313, the fact that the first shot was silenced and the second shot was a rifle shot at Z-313 explains it all. The fact that the majority of testimonies claim or can be read to reveal the first shot heard was at Z-313 which includes the descriptions of KENNEDYS reaction to being shot was not at Z-189 but at Z-313 when he visibly moved in reaction to being shot and then visibly fell into his seat when the second rifle shot sounded as JACKIE released her grip on him to escape the gunfire.

A huge problem is a complete misunderstanding of what the testimonies mean.

Edited by Robert Mady