The Education Forum

Silvia Odio and Other Inconvenient Witnesses

A day or two later one of the Cubans called her on the phone & stated that the American "Leon Oswald was a former Marine and an expert shot.//// She didn't take the bait and her "LEFT" wing anti-Castro group was left out (escaped really ,out) of the plot/blame // Gaal

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The Cuban also told her that Oswald said that Kennedy should be shot for abandoning the Cubans at the Bay of Pigs Fiasco.

They could NOT have Oswald talking about Killing Kennedy in advance while with Anti-Castro Cubans. So, They Invented the Mexico City Scenario

Who are "they" and wasn't it "they" who sent Oswald to Odio's place to start with?

So they had to do the Mexico City thang because they didn't really think the Odio plan through properly?

Another problemento!!!!

Why wasn't Oswald calling himself LEON in Mexico City? Remember those dumb Latinos thought he might be from outer space with a strange name like "Lee"!!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A day or two later one of the Cubans called her on the phone & stated that the American "Leon Oswald was a former Marine and an expert shot.//// She didn't take the bait and her "LEFT" wing anti-Castro group was left out (escaped really ,out) of the plot/blame // Gaal

The Cuban also told her that Oswald said that Kennedy should be shot for abandoning the Cubans at the Bay of Pigs Fiasco.

They could NOT have Oswald talking about Killing Kennedy in advance while with Anti-Castro Cubans. So, They Invented the Mexico City Scenario

Who are "they" and wasn't it "they" who sent Oswald to Odio's place to start with?

So they had to do the Mexico City thang because they didn't really think the Odio plan through properly?

Another problemento!!!!

Why wasn't Oswald calling himself LEON in Mexico City? Remember those dumb Latinos thought he might be from outer space with a strange name like "Lee"!!!!

ANSWER David Josephs on the Mexico City Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6.

start here http://www.ctka.net/2014-Josephs/Josephs_Mexico%20City_Part%201.html !!! gaal

Paul,

If memory serves me, try reading CD1553. This covers Hall's trip from California to Dallas. It also discusses Hall's visit to Kiki Masferrer's apartment. Then ask yourself how did the FBI know all this? I suspect that Hall was an FBI CI.

Dave

Well, David, I'm very familiar with CD 1553, the FBI story of Loran Hall. Actually, it's the basis of my argument above.

Certainly the FBI obtained all this information from Loran Hall himself -- yet you seem to presume that Loran Hall was a regular FBI informer who regularly filled them in for a little bit of cash now and then.

That is -- in answer to my pressing question -- why in the world would the FBI rush to question Loran Hall after showing Silvia Odio his picture, and her saying clearly, "No, that's not one of the guys who was at my doorstep in late September 1963." ??

Is it not odd that the FBI would question Loran Hall, even though Odio denied it was him -- AND THEN LORAN HALL CONFESSED THAT IS WAS HIM???

There's something the FBI is holding back from us, even inside the pages of CD 1553.

Now, David, perhaps you (and Larry Hancock) may be thinking that the FBI went to their good pal (and drug dealer) Loran Hall, and asked him to LIE about Silvia Odio, so that J. Edgar Hoover would be happy with everybody for defending the "Lone Nut" theory of Lee Harvey Oswald.

(Here I'm reminded of how DAP allegedly asked Antonio Veciana to ask his cousin Ruiz to LIE and say that he and his wife saw Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City that week).

After all, CD 1553 folds in the Mexico City episode directly with the Silvia Odio story. The FBI was evidently seeking for LIARS to claim that Lee Harvey Oswald was on BUS to Mexico City (when actually no official Bus records had such a passenger listed, nor did any bus drivers or Mexican passengers remember such a passenger, while Mexican Immigration listed Oswald as a car passenger entering and exiting).

Instead, the FBI found five English-speaking BUS passengers willing to LIE thoroughly (i.e. John Bowen, Dr. John McFarland, Maryl McFarland, Patricia Winston and Pamela Mumford). Four of the five claimed that they saw and spoke with Lee Harvey Oswald on that bus to Mexico City. The fifth was an obsessive xxxx who couldn't stop lying, so he became useless for these purposes. Yet all of their stories fell apart almost immediately -- like stacks of cards. Still J. Edgar Hoover published their LIES for the Warren Report.

So, maybe you're proposing that Loran Hall was just this kind of xxxx that the FBI and the Warren Commission needed to support the "Lone Nut" theory -- because Silvia Odio posed a clear threat to the "Lone Nut" theory by insisting that she saw Lee Harvey Oswald in the company of two paramilitary mercenaries at her doorstep for 20 minutes around 25 September 1963.

The FBI could not let that stand. Did they then seek out Loran Hall *specifically* for the purpose of proving that Silvia Odio was being HYSTERICAL? Perhaps. I can't deny the remote possibility -- but it's an interesting theory. Still, it doesn't satisfy me.

Here's why. If Loran Hall was going to take FBI money for a Big Lie against Silvia Odio, and he was going to name Larry Howard and William Seymour in his Big Lie, then by any criminal standards Loran Hall would have first telephoned Larry Howard and William Seymour to make it OK with them.

Instead, however, the very opposite happened after Loran Hall gave the FBI his original story (which I maintain was mostly TRUE, except that William Seymour wasn't the American -- but it really WAS Lee Harvey Oswald riding with Loran Hall and Larry Howard on 25 September 1963 through Dallas),

What actually happened was that Larry Howard and William Seymour loudly DENIED that story to the FBI, and when the FBI demanded alibis and confirmation, the two men produced those alibis promptly.

That's the problem.

Then, at some point (I don't have the timetable) somebody tried to kill Loran Hall -- on two different occasions. Then, at some point, Loran Hall returned to the FBI and took back his story! (Despite that vital fact, the FBI and WC published Loran Hall's story anyway!)

But I hope you see my point. I seriously doubt that the FBI just walked up to Loran Hall and asked him to sell a nice Big Lie. Because if it was so orderly and planned -- then why did it fall apart almost immediately?????

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Another problemento!!!!

ANSWER David Josephs on the Mexico City Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6.

start here http://www.ctka.net/2014-Josephs/Josephs_Mexico%20City_Part%201.html !!! gaal

If this is indicative of the rest of it, I don't think I'll bother reading any further:

Josephs states: While the article repeatedly claims that there is no indication that Oswald was in Wisconsin, it never even hints at why or who would be putting that name with DALLAS in mid September when Oswald was in New Orleans with Marina (who was 8 months pregnant) and his first child June.

What follows is a either a figment of my imagination or Josephs is maintaining his usual standard:

foxandhound.jpg

Now what, David? Go from claiming they never tried to explain it to... they invented the phone call above? I guess that will have to be it, You've got nothing else to fall back on.

Edited by Greg Parker

Inconvenient Articles

====================

The explanation is a person who knew LHO in the local area was making a joke. (THAT IS IF WE BELIEVE THE FBI) gaal

========================================================================================================

Nicolet Hotel Barber Shop story is in 4th Decade, Vol. 3 #3
========================================================
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=32&tab=page
=
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=33&tab=page
=
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=34&tab=page
=
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=35&tab=page
=
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=36&tab=page
=
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=37&tab=page

=

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48692#relPageId=38&tab=page

Edited by Steven Gaal

Another problemento!!!!

If this is indicative of the rest of it, I don't think I'll bother reading any further:

Josephs states: While the article repeatedly claims that there is no indication that Oswald was in Wisconsin, it never even hints at why or who would be putting that name with DALLAS in mid September when Oswald was in New Orleans with Marina (who was 8 months pregnant) and his first child June.

What follows is a either a figment of my imagination or Josephs is maintaining his usual standard:

foxandhound.jpg

Now what, David? Go from claiming they never tried to explain it to... they invented the phone call above? I guess that will have to be it, You've got nothing else to fall back on.

Maybe it's just that you speak a different English down under?

While the article repeatedly claims that there is no indication that Oswald was in Wisconsin, it never even hints at why or who would be putting that name with DALLAS in mid September

Would you provide the source for this quote please and then show how it is contained in the article I refer to above... as I never mention anything about an FBI follow-up report... you going to offer the source of this report or do we have to just take your word?

When someone uses a noun "this article" followed by a pronoun, "it never hints at why or who" most people understand the sentence refers to the article which I posted in the essay. I'm glad you found an FBI report of a phone call from an unknown woman about an unknown man and unknown reasons... but the ARTICLE as I state, does not hint at this. Additionally, the article goes on to state that the woman at the Fox and Hound was told that she was not to say a word, "I was advised not to say anything" by the FBI.

And if we are just going to believe any phone call then your Radionics call from Oxnard and the Tippit call regarding Oswald's real relatives in NYC must also be accepted as authentic evidence... ok.. fine with me.

So you see, once again in your effort to find fault in work you barely comprehend you twist the meaning of the words to suit your purpose. You are once again wrong in your analysis of what is very simple to follow.

This is the Evidence as it was offered. I do not state that I or anyone believes Oswald was actually there yet even you have to admit that a random call from a unknown person owning up to writing "Lee Oswald Dallas, Texas" in Wisconsin on Sept 14th when Oswald lived in New Orleans seems a bit more than a simple prank. But since all we have are anonymous calls and that article I include the real article in the presentation as opoposed to some FBI explanation which may or may not have any further corroboration.

Harvey and Marina Oswald did not live in Dallas all that summer... but Lee did. How would these unknown people know to put DALLAS when our Oswald in only in Dallas from October 1962 thru April 1963 and then again from October 1963 on....

Nice try though Greg... :up

63-09-14%20OSWALD%20name%20in%20Milwauke

Edited by David Josephs

foxandhound.jpg

As in many cases of mistaken identity, especially going by names alone, one might get too excited and forget that many other people in the world have the same name.

Until the Internet came out, I was 40 years old and never even heard of one other person with my name. Now I'm aware of several, all over the USA.

This reminds me of the flawed WC testimony of Pamela Mumford, who met a Texan on the bus to Mexico City, who claimed he was a Marine, had been in Japan, and also the USSR to study, and had a difficult time coming out. She swore to the FBI that this was Lee Harvey Oswald -- however, this person never mentioned his name.

Also, part of her "certainty" was that he was wearing a "grey sweater" and when she saw Oswald on TV in jail wearing a "grey sweater," her mind was made up. Yet Oswald had only selected that "grey sweater" a few moments before the photo, from the stock of clothing at the DPD used for line-ups.

Because she was pressured by the FBI to claim that this was Lee Harvey Oswald -- she testified that way -- but even an Imposter would be certain to say the NAME of the person he was pretending to be.

To get back to this post -- the most likely scenario in a case of mistaken identity is that THERE CAN EASILY BE TWO PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR BACKGROUNDS IN THIS WORLD. Two guys from Texas who were in the Marines, who went to Japan, who "studied" in the USSR and had a hard time getting out. Not a problem.

But CT minded people won't go there.

In the same way -- THERE CAN EASILY BE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME NAME IN THIS WORLD. Even from Dallas.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Another problemento!!!!

foxandhound.jpg

While the article repeatedly claims that there is no indication that Oswald was in Wisconsin, it never even hints at why or who would be putting that name with DALLAS in mid September

Would you provide the source for this quote please and then show how it is contained in the article I refer to above... as I never mention anything about an FBI follow-up report... you going to offer the source of this report or do we have to just take your word?

When someone uses a noun "this article" followed by a pronoun, "it never hints at why or who" most people understand the sentence refers to the article which I posted in the essay. I'm glad you found an FBI report of a phone call from an unknown woman about an unknown man and unknown reasons... but the ARTICLE as I state, does not hint at this. Additionally, the article goes on to state that the woman at the Fox and Hound was told that she was not to say a word, "I was advised not to say anything" by the FBI.

And if we are just going to believe any phone call then your Radionics call from Oxnard and the Tippit call regarding Oswald's real relatives in NYC must also be accepted as authentic evidence... ok.. fine with me.

So you see, once again in your effort to find fault in work you barely comprehend you twist the meaning of the words to suit your purpose. You are once again wrong in your analysis of what is very simple to follow.

This is the Evidence as it was offered. I do not state that I or anyone believes Oswald was actually there yet even you have to admit that a random call from a unknown person owning up to writing "Lee Oswald Dallas, Texas" in Wisconsin on Sept 14th when Oswald lived in New Orleans seems a bit more than a simple prank. But since all we have are anonymous calls and that article I include the real article in the presentation as opoposed to some FBI explanation which may or may not have any further corroboration.

Harvey and Marina Oswald did not live in Dallas all that summer... but Lee did. How would these unknown people know to put DALLAS when our Oswald in only in Dallas from October 1962 thru April 1963 and then again from October 1963 on....

The article was obviously written before the FBI received the phone call. If you knew about the phone call, you wouldn't have included anything about this episode since it is a non-event, Or maybe you did know about it but kept it from your readers in order to bolster whatever point the episode was supposed to prove?

Put it this way - what good does the guest book entry do you now? None. Whatsoever.

Edited by Greg Parker

The article was obviously written before the FBI received the phone call. If you knew about the phone call, you wouldn't have included anything about this episode since it is a non-event, Or maybe you did know about it but kept it from your readers in order to bolster whatever point the episode was supposed to prove?

Put it this - what good does the guest book entry do you now? None. Whatsoever.

If the article was written BEFORE the call on the 30th how would the FBI know where to go in the first place?

"Mrs Stanley declined to comment on how the FBI learned that the registry contained the name of "Lee Oswald"

I'm not at liberty to say anything," Mrs Stanley said. "I just can't... I was advised not to say anything."

Asked whether the FBI instructed her not to comment, Mrs Stanley replied, "There were others, too, but I just can't say."

The connection to JFK is that spoke at Ashland on Sept 24th. Nagell's warning included JFK's assassination "during the latter part of September (1963), probably the 26th, 27th, 28th or 29th"

IOW - between Nov 22 and Nov 30 someone had to contact the FBI and report the incident. And then those at the restaurant are told to keep quiet about this event that you now claim was innocuous.

I'm sorry you don't see the connection or the need to investigate or finally the real possibility that the FBI created some ficticious caller reportto explain away the strange placement of Oswald in Dallas.

Why can't you post the source of that "FBI Report" related to the 11/30 call?

--------------------

How do the unknown people in Wisconsin know to put Oswald "from Dallas" on Sept 14th if there is no connection and no way to know where he would be, or be from, at all? Why "Dallas" when there were actual newspaper accounts of his arrest in New Orleans in August?

You are prepared to conclude that this incident was completely benign on the word of an FBI report about unknown people making an anonymous claim...

and you wonder why your work is so hard to take seriously... between Radionics and a call from any crazy woman to be used as the basis for your uncorroborated conclusions - all you seem to be doing is hoping no one looks closely at the snake oil side show you present as research...

Let's see,

Do we know of any incident where the FBI put one thing in a report or statement to incriminate Oswald only to learn that what was said never happened?

Case in point: to get Oswald into the corner building the rifle and sniper's nest they need to get Williams off the 6th floor sooner than later. (for Bernie and those who think I am changing the subject - this is a simply an example of the FBI saying one thing to add incriminating evidence to the mix in place of reporting what was actually said.)

Why in the world would the FBI lie about Williams being 10 feet from the SE corner for 3 versus 15 minutes I wonder ????

Mr. BALL. Well, now, when you talked to the FBI on the 23d day of November, you said that you went up to the sixth floor about 12 noon with your lunch, and you stayed only about 3 minutes, and seeing no one you came down to the fifth floor, using the stairs at the west end of the building. Now, do you think you stayed longer than 3 minutes up there?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I am sure I stayed longer than 3 minutes.

Mr. BALL. Do you remember telling the FBI you only stayed 3 minutes up there?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I do not remember telling them I only stayed 3 minutes.

Mr. BALL. And then on this 14th of January 1964, when you talked to Carter and Griffin, they reported that you told them you went down to the fifth floor around 12:05 p.m., and that around 12:30 p.m. you were watching the Presidential parade. Now, do you remember telling them you went down there about 12:05 p.m.?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I remember telling the fellows that--they asked me first, they said, "How long did it take you to finish the sandwich?" I said, "Maybe 5 to 10 minutes, maybe 15 minutes." Just like I said here. I don't remember saying for a definite answer that it was 5 minutes.

Mr. BALL - Were you on the sidewalk or curb?

Mr. JARMAN - On the sidewalk.

Mr. BALL - The sidewalk in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building?

Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?

Mr. JARMAN - Well, until about 12:20, between 12:20 and 12:25

Mr. BALL - What did you do when you got to the fifth floor?

Mr. JARMAN - We got out the elevator and pulled the gate down. That was in case somebody wanted to use it. Then we went to the front of the building, which is on the south side, and raised the windows.

Mr. BALL - Which windows did you raise?

Mr. JARMAN - Well, Harold raised the first window to the east side of the building, and I went to the second rear windows and raised, counting the windows, it would be the fourth one.

Mr. BALL - It would be the fourth window?

Mr. JARMAN - Yes.

Mr. BALL - Did somebody join you then?

Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir; a few minutes later.

Mr. BALL - Who joined you?

Mr. JARMAN - Bonnie Ray Williams.

Mr. DULLES. I would like to ask one question here. When you were on the sixth floor eating your lunch, did you hear anything that made you feel that there was anybody else on the sixth floor with you?

Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir; I didn't hear anything.

Mr. DULLES. You did not see anything?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I did not see anything.

Mr. DULLES. You were all alone as far as you knew at that time on the sixth floor?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.

Mr. DULLES. During that period of from 12 o'clock about to--10 or 15 minutes after?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. I felt like I was all alone. That is one of the reasons I left--because it was so quiet.

Edited by David Josephs

IOW - between Nov 22 and Nov 30 someone had to contact the FBI and report the incident. And then those at the restaurant are told to keep quiet about this event that you now claim was innocuous.

If you had done the work on this you should have done, you'd know the answers. Here I am doing your work for you again.

The local cops found out about it on Nov 27 and immediately contacted the FBI. The FBI went straight out the remote Fox and Hound, confiscated the entry and had it examined. It was not Oswald's writing. Then on the 30th, the FBI got a tip from an anonymous caller on Nov 30 who explained that one of her drunken party made the entry in a blank space in the guest book. That's it. That's all there was to it, People do that kind of stuff. Get over it.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10437&search=%22unknown_caller%22#relPageId=5&tab=page

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10437&search=%22unknown_caller%22#relPageId=6&tab=page

The newspaper story was published on Nov 29 or 30 because it states the "assassination was a week ago Friday". Whatever the case, it went to press before the FBI made public anything about the final disposition of the episode.

Your attempt to paint the FBI telling the Fox and Hound employees not to talk about it as somehow "sinister" is exactly the kind of thing I expect from you and your loony friends. Hands up anyone here who was unaware it is standard law enforcement practice to ask people not to comment on something that is a matter of ongoing investigation.

If you had done the work on this you should have done, you'd know the answers. Here I am doing your work for you again.

The local cops found out about it on Nov 27 and immediately contacted the FBI. The FBI went straight out the remote Fox and Hound, confiscated the entry and had it examined. It was not Oswald's writing. Then on the 30th, the FBI got a tip from an anonymous caller on Nov 30 who explained that one of her drunken party made the entry in a blank space in the guest book. That's it. That's all there was to it, People do that kind of stuff. Get over it.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10437&search=%22unknown_caller%22#relPageId=5&tab=page

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10437&search=%22unknown_caller%22#relPageId=6&tab=page

The newspaper story was published on Nov 29 or 30 because it states the "assassination was a week ago Friday". Whatever the case, it went to press before the FBI made public anything about the final disposition of the episode.

Your attempt to paint the FBI telling the Fox and Hound employees not to talk about it as somehow "sinister" is exactly the kind of thing I expect from you and your loony friends. Hands up anyone here who was unaware it is standard law enforcement practice to ask people not to comment on something that is a matter of ongoing investigation.

Nicely done Greg... you got everything except who did it and why... and then we add in the call from the 30th and you assume it must be authentic - anonymous callers are usually so reliable - right?

So how did the signers of that book know to put Oswald in Dallas and how is it that the forged signature bears a striking resemblence to Oswald's actual signature down to the looped L and O?

Just a benign coincidence... That you wil believe anything and everything the FBI puts in print without corroboration is simply astounding... :up

How again does a group of nobodies even know about Lee Oswald let alone the problem you'll have with writing "Dallas" on Sept 14th.

By the way - I've dropped the name calling and am asking simple straigh forward questions... why do you suppose it was even important for the FBI to bother with something written in a book in Milwaukee

and when did you say the article was published - BEFORE the phone call. No chance someone called the "Milwaukee office" as a prank after reading the article and claimed anonymously it was her party and her friend...

the FBI simply believes whatever anyone might say when they call? :up

oswald%20signature%20comparison%20-%20wi

On Sunday, Nov 24, a drunk in a party of six saw a blank space in the guest book and filled it in with the name "Lee Oswald" - Dallas, Texas. If there had been no assassination, the same drunk would probably have written "Donald Duck c/- Disneyland" in that same blank space.

So on Nov 24th, after the assassination, this group just leafed thru the registry until they found a blank space in SEPT and wrote in Lee Oswald in a similar fashion as his real signature.

Is this you on Radionics again Parker? You give us grief for the basis of our conclusions and yet you will buy most anything the FBI says hook line and sinker ?

:up

On Sunday, Nov 24, a drunk in a party of six saw a blank space in the guest book and filled it in with the name "Lee Oswald" - Dallas, Texas. If there had been no assassination, the same drunk would probably have written "Donald Duck c/- Disneyland" in that same blank space.

So on Nov 24th, after the assassination, this group just leafed thru the registry until they found a blank space in SEPT and wrote in Lee Oswald in a similar fashion as his real signature.

Is this you on Radionics again Parker? You give us grief for the basis of our conclusions and yet you will buy most anything the FBI says hook line and sinker ?

:up

Guest books are for people to read through. That is their singular purpose. Some people - especially after a few drinks, when leafing through reading the entries, will insert some "funny" name into any blank space they happen to find.

How predictable you are - as I said, you will fall back on the FBI faking this - despite it being a far from unheard of occurrence - and your evidence to support this fall back position is just as predictable. A big fat zip.

Edited by Greg Parker

Another problemento!!!!

foxandhound.jpg

Now David, resorting to national insults won't make your arguments any more persuasive.

We Australians speak English as it is written by those who invented it - the English*. So I don't think there is any problem with our comprehension. If you've any problems with that you should take it up with the English.

*albeit with a distinctive accent.

I'm only talking to you, mate. not the whole country.

It is beyond you to see a problem with this strange little event... once again at a time when the FBI knows an Oswald is in one place and is somehow leaving evidence in another...

It remains beyond you to apply the history of deception the FBI enjoyed at that time and understand that an anonymous call was just as likely an FBI asset as anything else.

That the membership of most right or left groups were heavily filled with FBI assets that their activities were more orchestrated than occurring naturally.

You think the FBI just turned it off for a while related to the evidence of Oswald in places he was not known to have been and every single one of them is benign.

Is it that you cannot fathom that level of corruption from your POV so it's not possible? Yes Greg, the FBI was that corrupt and that free to be so.

I actually think the root problem here is that you still believe the FBI conducted a real investigation and was an honorable group.

Greg... you need to let that go. The FBI were architects of the conspiracy's cover-up by being the conduit for the evidence.

Now I am not saying that the FBI was covering for the fact that LEE or someone playing Lee was up there watching JFK as Nagell had predicted... but it remains very possible.

I can't put my faith in the evidence of the FBI - it has proven to be misleading and wrong at every turn. That you chose to is your right I guess...

At least now I feel there is no need to engage with you any longer... your arguments are all FBI pixie dust strung together by hope and faith...

So ok Greg, the anonymous caller explains it all... nice work everybody... time for beer

:cheers