The Education Forum

The Umbrella Man Feature Film

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Nice try, but you can see above the puppet the navy pocket stripe that otherwise might be mistaken for Lambchop's eye slits.

There are two such pocket stripes on each side of Jackie's suit jacket.

(Nice try, though.)

JFK-And-Jackie-Kennedy-Leaving-Fort-Wort

Edited by David Von Pein

8651D552-344B-4E37-9563-959CA7824882.thumb.jpeg.fd7907e9432fdaa697c69472558d8424.jpeg

I think much of the lambchoppery is due to Jackie’s white cloth gloves grasping the stalks of the flowers. Shame- Lambchop did have rebellious streak….

7 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Nice try, but you can see above the puppet the navy pocket stripe that otherwise might be mistaken for Lambchop's eye slits.

And, Lambchop does have a certain typical smirk, can't remember who that reminds me off ??  

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there are no coincidences.  There were too many "odd" characters and events in the precise location of the assassination to have them ALL happen simply by chance, with the UM and DCM at the top of this list, which I'm sure is incomplete:

- UM (signalling by moving the umbrella up and down)

- DCM (signalling by pumping his fist up and down and possibly by radio)

- The older man (overcoat and hat) and older woman (dress, overcoat with purse) filmed strolling casually EAST up Elm away from the gunshots and confusion and while a mass of people is running towards the GK; these two haven't been investigated and are deeply suspicious (I'm not sure what film they are in)

- The seizure event / ambulance at Elm and Houston a few minutes before the assassination

- The yellow painted stripes on the curbs of Elm just at the location of the headshot - no where else

- Drunk male at Elm and Houston who was considered a suspect as I recall 

- Power outage(s) in TSBD

Just a few, I'm sure there are more; no way all these are simply coincidences.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

I believe there are no coincidences.  There were too many "odd" characters and events in the precise location of the assassination to have them ALL happen simply by chance, with the UM and DCM at the top of this list, which I'm sure is incomplete:

- UM (signalling by moving the umbrella up and down)

- DCM (signalling by pumping his fist up and down and possibly by radio)

- The older man (overcoat and hat) and older woman (dress, overcoat with purse) filmed strolling casually EAST up Elm away from the gunshots and confusion and while a mass of people is running towards the GK; these two haven't been investigated and are deeply suspicious (I'm not sure what film they are in)

- The seizure event / ambulance at Elm and Houston a few minutes before the assassination

- The yellow painted stripes on the curbs of Elm just at the location of the headshot - no where else

- Drunk male at Elm and Houston who was considered a suspect as I recall 

Just a few, I'm sure there are more; no way all these are simply coincidences.

Thanks

Tim Smith has a book coming out on the HSCA open hearings that should have some pretty interesting stuff on Louis Witt/Umbrella man. Check out Black Op Radio episode 1083: 

https://blackopradio.com/archives2022.html

23 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

The old folks are perhaps these at 2:58 -------

They are actually walking east on the north side of MAIN ST...oblivious to the pandemonium surrounding them [not the least bit curious?]

If they are to be investigated we must hurry as they are probably around 140 years old by now 😆

About the power outage---the conspiracy deniers also deny this [or just ignore it] but a deputy sheriff confirms that there was indeed a power outage...

Mr. BALL - Did it work with a push button?
Mr. MOONEY - It was a push button affair the best I can remember. got hold of the controls and it worked. We started up and got to the second. I was going to let them off and go on up. And when we got there, the power undoubtedly cut off, because we had no more power on the elevator. So I looked around their office there, just a short second or two, and then I went up the staircase myself. And I met some other officers coming down, plainclothes, and I believe they were deputy sheriffs. They were coming down the staircase. But I kept going up. And how come I get off the sixth floor, I don't know yet. But, anyway, I stopped on six, and didn't even know what floor I was on.
Mr. BALL - You were alone?
Mr. MOONEY - I was alone at that time.
Mr. BALL - Was there any reason for you to go to the sixth floor?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir. That is what I say. I don't know why. I just stopped on that particular floor. I thought I was pretty close to the top.
Mr. BALL - Were there any other officers on the floor?
Mr. MOONEY - I didn't see any at that time. I assume there had been other officers up there. But I didn't see them. And I begin criss-crossing it, round and round, through boxes, looking at open windows---some of them were open over on the south side.

Deputy Luke Mooney had been in the Dallas County sheriff's department since 1958 [over 5 years] and he was not sure  these "plainclothes officers" were sheriffs deputies or not? Why were these guys coming down the stairs from apparently unoccupied floors? What were they doing up there in the first place?   Why was that not investigated? Any ideas?