The Education Forum

The Handwritten Letter Compared With The Typed One, Et Cetera

37 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Jim,

I was "suspicious" until I started analyzing what was actually said and now I'm convinced that, at the very least, she was an FBI Informant for FBI SA Hosty.

I just posted this in a different thread but based on this reveal Hosty and Ruth Paine should have been charged with perjury (2nd Paragraph):

hosty1127.jpg

And that means that every piece of so called "evidence" from the Paine home should be inadmissible.

Chris,

That "link" doesn't work, at least not for me.

--  Tommy :sun

The 'link" I'm talking about said hosty1127.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chris Newton said:

Jim,

I was "suspicious" until I started analyzing what was actually said and now I'm convinced that, at the very least, she was an FBI Informant for FBI SA Hosty.

I just posted this in a different thread but based on this reveal Hosty and Ruth Paine should have been charged with perjury (2nd Paragraph):

hosty1127.jpg

And that means that every piece of so called "evidence" from the Paine home should be inadmissible.

Chris,

That "link" doesn't work, at least not for me.

[hosty1127.jpg]

i think the Ruskies have hacked my computer.

hosty1127.jpg

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 hours ago, Chris Newton said:

Jim,

hosty1127.jpg

Chris,

[...]

OK, got your edit and read para 5.

So, I guess November 1 doesn't quite cut it, does it, seein' as how it isn't "on or about October 27."  Or is it?  Kinda?

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

So, I guess November 1 doesn't quite cut it, seein' as how it isn't exactly "on or about October 27."  Or is it?  Kinda?

Oct. 26, 27, more likely Monday the 28th, are all "on or about Oct 27th". Nov. 1 was the following Friday?

Just now, Thomas Graves said:

Do you think Ruthie slipped something to Hosty during that visit?

There's no way of knowing what occurred but Marina was very hostile to SA Hosty and LHO had repeatedly accused him of making threats. Was Hosty provoking something?

If she was an informant it didn't necessarily begin when she returned from New Orleans. Hosty would have had a hard time explaining how he knew Marina was staying with the Paines prior to New Orleans FBI reporting the change of address. This is why this visit was buried.

23 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

FWIW, Monday the 11th was Veteran's Day.

Edit:  Maybe he asked her to mail it for him.  lol

-- Tommy :sun

No. Veteran's Day was November 11...https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHF-WHN10.aspx

15 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

So we agree!

We do agree on the day. Sorry I misread.  I thought you were saying the letter was mailed on the 11th.  

"On November 9 someone typed a letter on a typewriter that allegedly belonged to Ruth Paine and mailed it to the Consular Division of the Embassy of the USSR in Washington, D.C.(the WC of course said Lee Harvey Oswald mailed the letter). The letter was mailed from Irving, Texas on Tuesday, November 12, and read:"

Edited by Pamela Brown

40 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

There's no way of knowing what occurred but Marina was very hostile to SA Hosty and LHO had repeatedly accused him of making threats. Was Hosty provoking something?

If she was an informant it didn't necessarily begin when she returned from New Orleans. Hosty would have had a hard time explaining how he knew Marina was staying with the Paines prior to New Orleans FBI reporting the change of address. This is why this visit was buried.

Hosty thought Marina was a sleeper agent.  He said Lee wasn't smart enough to be a spy but Marina was. He called her a 'snake-in-the-grass'.  Unless he was lying to me, Hosty did not like Marina.  I did not have the impression that he obtained any valuable information from her.  Marina could have been an informant to the KGB though...

52 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Do you think Ruthie slipped something to Hosty during that visit?

IMO, Ruth could have helped Hosty avoid a great deal of the trouble he got himself into if she were working with him. 

1 minute ago, Pamela Brown said:

Hosty thought Marina was a sleeper agent.  He said Lee wasn't smart enough to be a spy but Marina was. He called her a 'snake-in-the-grass'.  Unless he was lying to me, Hosty did not like Marina.  I did not have the impression that he obtained any valuable information from her.  Marina could have been an informant to the KGB though...

Pamela,

Now that I just read your comment and mine, I think I might have given the wrong impression. I think Ruth Paine was an informant for Hosty. I haven't examined Marina's statements except to the issue of what she said in reference to the "Kostin letter". There are some statements that suggest some collusion prior to the assassination and that may be one the the next things to look at.

10 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Pamela,

Now that I just read your comment and mine, I think I might have given the wrong impression. I think Ruth Paine was an informant for Hosty. I haven't examined Marina's statements except to the issue of what she said in reference to the "Kostin letter". There are some statements that suggest some collusion prior to the assassination and that may be one the the next things to look at.

I find that interesting, and consider seriously that Ruth was working with someone, but I don't think it was Hosty. She could have saved him a lot of grief, but, instead, she fed him to the wolves imo. 

And I don't find Hosty very creative.  He was a black+white kind of guy. Ruth was devious, and so was Marina...