The Education Forum

James C Jenkins - JFK Autopsy Pathologist

Can you provide a link to that Pat?

Thanks.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this interview Jenkin's says he deferred to Dennis David's time line regards the casket arrival etc.

He says he also referred to Sgt. Roger Boyajian's time line as stated in Boyajian's report as shown in the interview.

He also mentioned Dr. Jay Scott ( officer of the day at Bethesda that day ) also saying that JFK's casket arrived at 6:30 PM in response to William Law's question of such.

That's three separate corroborating first person accounts ( all right there at Bethesda during the arrival of JFK's body ) verifying the 6:30 PM casket arrival time which would seem very difficult to dismiss as not credible considering these were all military men and their presence there at that exact time is proven beyond doubt.

It is mentioned by Jenkin's interviewer that Jackie arrived at Bethesda at approximately 7:15 PM.

Is that the actual "documented" time Jackie arrived at Bethesda?  I admit I am not researched at all in this area to know anything about Jackie's Bethesda documented arrival time line.

And was she still in the Hearst that she entered at Andrews when she arrived at Bethesda and still believing the casket in the back of the Hearst contained her husband?

If this 6:30 PM time line of the plain casket arrival at Bethesda as stated by Dennis David, Sgt. Roger Boyajian, Dr. Jay Scott and Jenkins and probably Paul O'Conner is true...and Jackie in the Andrews loading Hearst with the bronze casket didn't arrive to Bethesda until 7:15 PM ... there is a problem.

Is it possible however, that Jackie and Robert Kennedy were told before Air Force One arrived at Andrews, that the military had a plan for switching JFK's body to another casket for reasons of security and privacy from the press?

That the bronze casket loaded into the Hearst along with Jackie and RFK would be empty? I am sure that if they did, they would have to have had approval from Jackie and RFK before doing so.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Can you provide a link to that Pat?

Thanks.

The image of Jenkins from 1990 comes from a video not available online, but William Law shows essentially the same image in his book In the Eye of History.

The second image comes from the interview linked to on this thread.

There's also this. (I put these side by side for comparison purposes.) These come from a 1991 video-taped interview with Harrison Livingstone. The image at left is Jenkins demonstrating the location of the hole on the top of the head at the beginning of the autopsy. The image at right shows the location of this hole at the end of the autopsy, after the skull had been re-constructed by the morticians. Note that it's several inches further to the back, and actually on the back of the head. Well, this makes sense seeing as the morticians were told to prepare for an open-casket funeral, and were attempting to hide the hole in a pillow. 

Screen%20Shot%202018-07-02%20at%2012.32.

In short, Jenkins is a top-of-the-head witness, and not a back-of-the head witness.

Edited by Pat Speer

Jenkins defers to McClelland's drawing of the back of the head exit wound on pages 129 - 130 of his book.   "This closely matches the wound I saw after the scalp was retracted from the skull".

I did not mean that Pat.

I meant to the observations of Matt Douhit on the book.

4 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Jenkins defers to McClelland's drawing of the back of the head exit wound on pages 129 - 130 of his book.   "This closely matches the wound I saw after the scalp was retracted from the skull".

Read those words carefully. There's some deception involved. For decades, certain CTs--including the CTs helping Jenkins with his book--have been claiming the head wound was on the back of the head at Parkland, and is accurately depicted in the so-called McClelland drawing (which was not actually drawn by McClelland). Jenkins, however, has long claimed the wound was on the top of the head, and that the skull on the back of the head in the location of the wound in this drawing was present., but shattered beneath the scalp.

Jenkins was thereby a huge obstacle for those claiming the witnesses suggest the photos are fake and that the head wound was really on the back of the head.

So Jenkins has thrown them a bone, and is now claiming the wound he saw resembled the wound in the drawing AFTER the scalp was reflected. Well, think about it. This is as much as admitting that the wound he saw before the scalp was reflected did not resemble this wound.

It's all gobbledy-gook designed to sell that the wound was on the back of the head, and that witnesses (such as Jenkins and McClelland) share the same recollection.

But it's all smoke and mirrors. I mean, think about it. Jenkins says the hole he saw was 2.5-3 by 1.5 to 2  in (3.75 to 6 sq in), while McClelland says the hole he saw was 4 by 5 in (20 sq in)...

So...yes... the hole as described by McClelland was 3 1/3 to 5 1/3 times as large as the hole described by Jenkins.

The wounds they describe are not remotely similar, and it's foolish to pretend that they are...

Edited by Pat Speer

I just reviewed again Paul O'Conner's witness stand testimony as shown in the 1986 documentary "On Trial - Lee Harvey Oswald."

Not long into O'Conner's testimony he said something quite startling to me relative to what James Jenkins said ( and the three other first hand sources Jenkins cites in this threads posted interview )  regarding the actual time of arrival of JFK's body to the Bethesda Naval hospital morgue.

In response to Gerry Spence's question of when JFK's body arrived, O'Conner says JFK's body arrived at 8:00 pm.

This threw me as Jenkins and the three others Jenkins cites in his interview all gave 6:30 PM as the time of JFK'S body arrival to the morgue

Just thought I would mention this time line anomaly. I would think O'Conner and Jenkins would be on the same page on this specific and super important point.hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

Also, in regards to O'Conner's claims that JFK's brain was literally blown out of his head, Bugliosi questions O'Conner's mental state and memory recall considering how shocking the whole experience was for 21 year old Navy Corpsman O'Conner.

Bugliosi then refers to O'Conner's 1978 HSCA testimony where O'Conner didn't mention the things he just mentioned about JFK's missing brain to Gerry Spence and the jury in this trial.

O'Conner seemed a little thrown by Bugliosi's question and responded that he simply wasn't asked those specific questions by the HSCA.

What I thought O'Conner should have mentioned in his Oswald trial testimony, and that would have greatly bolstered his claims about JFK's brains essentially being obliterated or previously removed, was his observation as to whether the standard brain removal procedure he outlined to Gerry Spence was done to JFK when he first unwrapped and had his first look at JFK's head right after lifting his body out of the casket.

This would include the extensive skull wide sawing work and dura matter peeling back that would have had to occur for JFK's brain to be removed properly before Boswell and Humes might have done this in the morgue before JFK's body was in the actual autopsy room.

Was it noted in the autopsy report that JFK's skull was sawed open like that and all the other cutting of brain connected tissue required to remove a brain was done after JFK's body arrived at Bethesda? 

Question to O'Conner:

Mr. O'Conner, did you see this kind of brain removal side to side sawing to JFK's skull at any time before, during and after the autopsy? If not, could the brain as described in the autopsy report have been removed in some other way?  Were you ( O'Conner ) away from JFK's body at anytime that Boswell and Humes were examining or working on JFK's body in the morgue? If, so, for how long?

Sorry, for getting into O'Conner's testimony more than Jenkins interview here, but O'Conner was RIGHT THERE NEXT TO JENKINS from the opening of the casket in the morgue to the autopsy room and his testimony of everything he witnessed that night could make or break Jenkin's credibility ( or O'Conner's ) in regards to their accounts which seemed to vary substantially at times.

Edited by Joe Bauer

22 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

In short, Jenkins is a top-of-the-head witness, and not a back-of-the head witness.

Oh....my.....god. I don't know how Pat can say that.

Everybody judge for themselves. Remember that OCCIPITAL refers to the lower-back of the head. Remember that the EOP (external occipital protuberance) is in that same area.

190) James Curtis Jenkins, Bethesda laboratory technologist:

a) FBI (Sibert & O’Neill) report 11/26/63 [see Post Mortem”, pp. 532-536]---listed as present during autopsy;

b)TWO: 8/24/77 HSCA interview with Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy [for his drawing, see p. 346 of “Killing Kennedy” by H.E.L.]---Jenkins stated that when the body was unwrapped he saw a head wound in the “middle temporal region back to the occipital. His drawing clearly conflicts with official history. ; the back wound was “just below the collar to the right of the midline” and it was “very shallow…it didn’t enter the peritoneal (chest) cavity.”; he didn’t believe that the doctor found that the probe “penetrated into the chest” and the doctors “couldn’t prove the bullet came into the cavity.”; Jenkins said “…with the Warren Commission findings, you can understand why I’m skeptical.” He was “surprised at the conclusions the doctors reached” with regard to the head wound. Jenkins does not recall a small [EOP] hole in the head as depicted on the autopsy descriptive sheet---he said that the big hole in the head would have covered the area where the little hole was drawn on this sheet. Jenkins said that the wound to the head entered the top rear quadrant from the front side.; Jenkins recalled that the doctors extensively attempted to probe the back wound. He said the probe they used was a metal one, approximately eight inches long. He said that "...most of the probe went in...between the skin..." and not into the chest cavity. He said Humes could probe the bottom of the wound with his little finger and said that the metal probe went in 2 - 4 inches. He said it was quite a "...fact of controversy..." that the doctors "...couldn't prove the bullet came into the cavity." Jenkins said he "...possibly drew the back scar..." but "...doesn't think so..." He said he is "positive" he didn't draw the head wound.";

ALSO: 6/27/78 Outside contact report by the HSCA's Mark Flanagan (RIF#180-10096-10391 [see 7 HSCA 9])--- "James Jenkins, a student laboratory technician, whose normal duties included admitting a body to the morgue and conducting an initial examination, likewise stated that the body of the President was unclothed and that it may have been wrapped in a sheet."

c) 9/23/79 interview with David Lifton (“Best Evidence”, photo 38+pp. 608-614, 615-619, 696)--- [p. 609]Lifton:“What was central to Jenkin’s whole experience that night was his conviction, from looking at the President’s head, that the fatal shot struck from the front.”; [p. 616]Jenkins: “I would say the parietal and occipital section on the right side of the head---it was a large gaping area, even though, I think, as we put it back together, most of the skull, the bone itself was there. It had just been crushed, and kind of blown apart, toward the rear…I’m laying my hand on the back area of my skull. And my hand is probably five to six inches from the span of my little finger to the tip of my thumb. So if I spread my fingers and put my hand back there, that probably would be the area that was missing.” Regarding the official photos depicting an essentially intact rear skull with a small bullet entry hole, Jenkins said: “That’s not possible. That is totally ---you know, there’s no possible way. Okay? It’s not possible.”; "Medical technician James Jenkins was certain the Warren Commission was wrong about the direction of the bullet that struck the head, because the large hole was at the back of the head.";

d) 9/8/90, 10/8/90, 3/25/91, 4/6/91 [unreleased video: see photo section], 4/28/91, 4/30/91, 5/5/91, 5/14/91, 5/19/91, 5/24/91, 5/25/91, 5/29/91, 6/6/91, 6/16/91, 7/14/91, and 10/19/91 interviews with Harry Livingstone for “High Treason 2” (see esp. Chapter 11) and “Killing The Truth”, pp. 690-692, 709*--“I looked at the back of the head, but all I saw was the massive gaping wound…There was a hole in all of it [the scalp and the bone]. There was a hole in the occipital-parietal area…Everything from just above the right ear back was fragmented…there was [an absence of scalp and bone] along the midline just above the occipital area…I might have gone along with [a gunshot wound to the ]right temple.”; *”And the opening and the way the bone was damaged behind the head would have definitely been a type of exit wound.”;

e) videotaped interview with researcher Bill Law, 1998, as reflected in this 10/5/98 LancerLINE news story----"In an exclusive-to-LINE videotaped interview, former Navy laboratory technician James Curtis Jenkins stated that he, along with physicians and others present at the post mortem examination of the body of John Fitzgerald Kennedy conducted at Bethesda Naval Hospital, discovered a large exit wound at the rear of the president's skull. Jenkins went on to describe [this] defect on the right rear of the head as a "blow out," or exit wound. This was a clear indication to all present of a shot that entered at the front of the head -- which is to say, a shot fired by an assassin from a position in front of the limousine, and not from the Texas School Book Depository. Also noted at the time was a possible wound of entry on the right front of the president's head. Further, Jenkins' observed a wound of entry on Kennedy's back that was located so low as to render inoperative the so-called Single Bullet Theory, without which the Warren Commission and House Select Committee on Assassinations' shared conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald alone fired shots that hit the president cannot be supported. These and additional recollections by Jenkins, offered in response to questions posed by William Matson Law of the JFK Lancer Oral History Project, stand as evidence for conspiracy in the death of the president. Jenkins' recollection of the nature of the president's head wounds is clear. He said that there was "speculation" among the doctors conducting the autopsy that a gray substance over Kennedy's right ear was a bullet fragment. "My assumption is that this was an entry wound." When asked to examine and comment on the official autopsy photograph depicting the rear of Kennedy's head, Jenkins said that the area shown to be covered with hair (behind and slightly above the right ear) "actually was a hole." Jenkins further noted that, "I was told there was a wound in the nuchal line (near the base of the skull). I never saw it, but I could have missed it." Jenkins recalled that, "We didn't have to do a skull cap (removal) because the wound was large enough for the brain to come out." There has been informed speculation regarding the probability that never-acknowledged surgical examination of the president's body was conducted prior to the official autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital. Jenkins noted that, "Dr. (James) Humes, who removed the brain, made an exclamatory statement. 'The damn thing fell out in my hand.'" Jenkins said that, "The brain stem had already been severed ...Some of the areas fragmented along the sagital suture (drew) comment (to the effect) that they looked like they had been surgically extended ... some of the fragmented areas looked like they had been cut by a scalpel to expand them. "To me," said Jenkins, "this indicated that the brain had been surgically removed and then replaced." (emphasis added) Jenkins said that he personally observed the president's back wound. When asked to pinpoint its location, he responded, "Probably at T4." Jenkins further stated that the president's body cavity was opened during the official autopsy, and that, when the rear back wound was probed, it became evident that the object that had caused the wound had not transited the body. "(Autopsy pathologists) Doctors Humes and (Pierre) Finck tried to probe the (back) wound," said Jenkins. "Humes used his little finger (and a probe). I could see the finger and the probe behind the pleura in the back, they never broke the pleural cavity. The wound actually went down and stopped ... they were a little upset about it." The pleura is a lining of tissue that would have been torn by a transiting bullet such as that imagined in the SBT. "One of the things unusual to me was very little blood in the chest cavity," Jenkins observed. "I would (have to) think that there were no penetrating wounds in the chest cavity. We found none."(emphasis added) "I came out of the autopsy sure that (a) bullet had entered from the right side of the head and exited in this area (indicating the right rear of the head, behind and slightly above the ear)," said Jenkins.(emphasis added)

On November 22, 1963, James Jenkins was an E-4 in the United States Navy, attending lab technician school at Bethesda Hospital. On that fateful afternoon he had been assigned duty as a lab tech. His responsibilities included insuring that the hospital's morgue was fully equipped for autopsies. Further, during any post mortems, he would note physicians' observations regarding organ weights and other pertinent facts. Jenkins stated that he was present for the entire Kennedy autopsy (indeed, he remained on duty from 3 PM on the 22nd to 9 AM on the 23rd), with the exception of a brief period in which he obeyed an "order" to get a sandwich. He said that, given the circumstances, his appetite was less than robust, and that he quickly returned to his station. Questions have arisen regarding the identity of the individual in charge of the president's autopsy. Under oath, the physicians involved have testified that Dr. Humes was in command. Jenkins, however, remembers it differently. He said that his clear recollection is that Dr. Burkley was giving orders that were, in Jenkins' opinion, originating elsewhere, perhaps with Admiral Calvin Galloway, Humes' commanding officer at Bethesda. "The autopsy at the table was being directed from the end of the (observation) gallery ... There were more than thirty officers there, flag rank and above ... I was told that one of them was Burkley." Jenkins continued, "Dr. Humes was technically in charge of the autopsy ... (but) he was being directed by Burkley ... All of the doctors at the table were frustrated by this ... these people (in the gallery) were directing the doctors toward a conclusion (of one gunman firing from the rear) ... and (the doctors) were not finding evidence for it ... (the doctors) were under a tremendous amount of pressure." Based on his own observations and those of the pathologists as verbalized during the post mortem on the president, Jenkins said, "I came out of that autopsy expecting them to say that there were two shooters, one in the right front, one behind." (emphasis added) Was Jenkins surprised by the official autopsy results? "... what we saw that night was nothing relating to the (final and official), pathology report. There was no relation to it." (emphasis added) Which is to say, the official record of the autopsy of President Kennedy bears no relation to the facts as observed by Jenkins.

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I just reviewed again Paul O'Conner's witness stand testimony as shown in the 1986 documentary "On Trial - Lee Harvey Oswald."

Not long into O'Conner's testimony he said something quite startling to me relative to what James Jenkins said ( and the three other first hand sources Jenkins cites in this threads posted interview )  regarding the actual time of arrival of JFK's body to the Bethesda Naval hospital morgue.

In response to Gerry Spence's question of when JFK's body arrived, O'Conner says JFK's body arrived at 8:00 pm.

This threw me as Jenkins and the three others Jenkins cites in his interview all gave 6:30 PM as the time of JFK'S body arrival to the morgue

Just thought I would mention this time line anomaly. I would think O'Conner and Jenkins would be on the same page on this specific and super important point.hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

Also, in regards to O'Conner's claims that JFK's brain was literally blown out of his head, Bugliosi questions O'Conner's mental state and memory recall considering how shocking the whole experience was for 21 year old Navy Corpsman O'Conner.

Bugliosi then refers to O'Conner's 1978 HSCA testimony where O'Conner didn't mention the things he just mentioned about JFK's missing brain to Gerry Spence and the jury in this trial.

O'Conner seemed a little thrown by Bugliosi's question and responded that he simply wasn't asked those specific questions by the HSCA.

What I thought O'Conner should have mentioned in his Oswald trial testimony, and that would have greatly bolstered his claims about JFK's brains essentially being obliterated or previously removed, was his observation as to whether the standard brain removal procedure he outlined to Gerry Spence was done to JFK when he first unwrapped and had his first look at JFK's head right after lifting his body out of the casket.

This would include the extensive skull wide sawing work and dura matter peeling back that would have had to occur for JFK's brain to be removed properly before Boswell and Humes might have done this in the morgue before JFK's body was in the actual autopsy room.

Was it noted in the autopsy report that JFK's skull was sawed open like that and all the other cutting of brain connected tissue required to remove a brain was done after JFK's body arrived at Bethesda? 

Question to O'Conner:

Mr. O'Conner, did you see this kind of brain removal side to side sawing to JFK's skull at any time before, during and after the autopsy? If not, could the brain as described in the autopsy report have been removed in some other way?  Were you ( O'Conner ) away from JFK's body at anytime that Boswell and Humes were examining or working on JFK's body in the morgue? If, so, for how long?

Sorry, for getting into O'Conner's testimony more than Jenkins interview here, but O'Conner was RIGHT THERE NEXT TO JENKINS from the opening of the casket in the morgue to the autopsy room and his testimony of everything he witnessed that night could make or break Jenkin's credibility ( or O'Conner's ) in regards to their accounts which seemed to vary substantially at times.

Joe,

My guess as to why O'Conner thought the president arrived at 8:00 is this: He simply hadn't really taken note of the time of arrival. And later heard about the 8:00 arrival from others. Maybe from reading a CT book years later. Or maybe he just forgot over the years and was reminded later of the official 8:00 time.

As for his claim that the president's brain was missing, whereas others said it was present and removed, this is discussed in Best Evidence. Individuals left the autopsy and returned at different times. Groups of people were asked to leave for a time and then allowed back in. This explains why some autopsy witnesses saw a gaping wound only in the back, whereas other gasped when they saw that the whole top of Kennedy's head had been blown off. They apparently were absent during the period when the top-of-head bone fragments and brain were removed. O'Conner apparently was gone when the brain was removed. Or maybe he did see it in it's initial state (just some brain matter, no brain) and Jenkins saw it after a brain was inserted.  Which subsequently was removed. Or rather, sort of fell out, no cutting of brain stem etc. necessary.

Joe, O'Connor and Jenkins memories of event's on some point's recalled from 20-50 years later do differ on in some respects, they also agree on several.  I don't question the credibility of either.  They were both there, across the table from each other Jenkins assisting Humes on one side, O'Connor assisting Boswell on the other.  Neither seems to have an agenda or to be coached, though in some cases led and or misinterpreted, taken out of context.  They were both bound to secrecy under threat of court martial and imprisonment until the HSCA.  Lifton didn't contact them until close to 1980, 17 years after the fact.

I re read O'Connor's account tonight in William Law's In the Eye of History.  He goes with the official version of 8:00 of the body being received in the morgue.  After the grey hearse arrived out front,  Jackie,  RFK and Burkley got out and it drove around back.  22 years old, likely not wearing a watch if ready for an autopsy, probably a clock somewhere in the room but not known for sure.  In the excitement and intensity of the night he may not have personally noted the exact time of arrival.  Jenkins relies on "the timeline established by Dennis David, the Chief of the Day for the Medical School and corroborated by Sargent Roger Boyajian, the Marine Sargent in charge of the security detail, in his action report (recorded in writing in his notes at the time it happened)  and verified years later by Dr. Jay Cox, the Officer of the Day for the Hospital...".  Cold Shoulder, pg. 13.  

They also differ on the condition of the brain.  O'Connor says it was gone, blown out, period.  At one point he mentions "from the angle he was at, the right side was gone..."  He never goes into detail about removal of any portion of a brain being removed.  Jenkins remembers Humes comment about it falling out in his hands, without sawing the cranium, without cutting the optical nerves, carotid arteries or spinal cord.  He remembers a slightly damaged brain (with a flat spot*) he held in his hands and had difficulty inserting needles into the shriveled up carotid arteries to infuse it with formalin to stabilize it and preserve it for later dissection.

They do agree JFK's personal physician, Navy Admiral Burkley, that signed his death certificate, controlled the autopsy from the gallery.  O'Connor states Humes and Boswell started to explore the throat wound and Burkley told them to move on it was just a tracheotomy (x), which they did.  Jenkins remembers Humes and Finick starting to examine a small (as in entrance?) wound in the right temple slightly in front of and above the ear.  Humes was called to the gallery and told (by a man he later learned was Burkley) to stop examining it and proceed elsewhere, which they did.  Maybe they're mixed up about which wound but they both remember Burkley saying to stop investigating whichever one.  Maybe their Both Right in this case?

They also both agree the death stare photo was not taken in the Bethesda morgue/autopsy room.  No stainless steel prop for the head.  They used a block.  No instrument tray over the chest.  O'Connor showed the photograph(s) to Navy photographer Floyd Riebe who took the photos that night.  Nope.  Not pictures he took. 

O'Connor does note of Humes and Boswell that neither one of them were Forensic pathologists, or had ever done a murder autopsy...adminitrators… paper pushers. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Nonsense. He claimed the opposite.

Nope. As demonstrated on the images above, Jenkins has routinely pointed to the top of his head above his ear as the location of the gaping hole observed at the beginning of the autopsy. He has long-claimed as well that the back of the head--meaning the far back of the head at the level of the ears--was shattered but intact beneath the scalp, but that it fell to the table upon reflection of the scalp. This is, for that matter, the official story, and is backed up by, among others, Jerrol Custer.

There was no gaping hole on the far back of the head at the level of the ears. Very few witnesses claimed to see as much, It is a CT myth, that, apparently, was recently sold to Jenkins.

6 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Nope. As demonstrated on the images above, Jenkins has routinely pointed to the top of his head above his ear as the location of the gaping hole observed at the beginning of the autopsy. He has long-claimed as well that the back of the head--meaning the far back of the head at the level of the ears--was shattered but intact beneath the scalp, but that it fell to the table upon reflection of the scalp. This is, for that matter, the official story, and is backed up by, among others, Jerrol Custer.

There was no gaping hole on the far back of the head at the level of the ears. Very few witnesses claimed to see as much, It is a CT myth, that, apparently, was recently sold to Jenkins.

Interesting double standard for witness testimony, Pat.

Jenkins puts the back wound at T2-T3 where all the other witnesses, clothing defects, verified medical documents put it.

You deny it.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Jenkins recalled that, "We didn't have to do a skull cap (removal) because the wound was large enough for the brain to come out." There has been informed speculation regarding the probability that never-acknowledged surgical examination of the president's body was conducted prior to the official autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital. Jenkins noted that, "Dr. (James) Humes, who removed the brain, made an exclamatory statement. 'The damn thing fell out in my hand.'" Jenkins said that, "The brain stem had already been severed ...Some of the areas fragmented along the sagital suture (drew) comment (to the effect) that they looked like they had been surgically extended ... some of the fragmented areas looked like they had been cut by a scalpel to expand them. "To me," said Jenkins, "this indicated that the brain had been surgically removed and then replaced." (emphasis added)

Incredible statement.

If you didn't have a skull cap removal ( and dura matter pull back ) can you still get into the front of the brain to cut the temporal muscles and eye nerves from the brain as Paul O'Conner described in his testimony regards what needs to be done before the brain can be removed?

And the same regards cutting the brain from the brain stem?

Both O'Conner's and Jenkin's accounts of what they witnessed just feet and even inches away from JFK's head and body for many hours that night ( especially the brain ) are mind blowing in their radically different takes versus the official record. 

Even with some contradictions in O'Conner's and Jenkin's recollecting accounts, what they shared that totally corroborates each other's stories far outweighs those contradictions.

And if O'Conner and Jenkins shared accounts of not seeing normal skull sawing required to properly remove a brain are true and with Jenkin's even suspecting another brain besides JFK's was given him to weigh  ( or did he mean JFK's brain had been previously removed and put back?)  and recollecting Humes as saying " the damn thing fell out in my hand", what are we to make of such incredible claims?

Both O'Conner and Jenkins were/are complete liars and attention seeking nutcases?  The huge amounts of specific details ( most concurring ) they both shared about what they witnessed the night of 11,22,1963 were all made up?  

Just the public interview statements ( and under oath ones of O'Conner ) of these two witnesses ALONE ( who were as close to JFK's body and head as Humes and Boswell at times) if true,  are enough to credibly prove at least one major area of the official autopsy finding was extremely corrupted.

The many crazy conflicting up close eye witness accounts versus the official autopsy record  regards JFK's brain at Bethesda remind me of the scene in Oliver Stone's film JFK  where Garrison ( Costner ) and his assistant Lou Ivon ( Jay.O. Sanders) are up in the Texas School Book Depository snipers nest trying to simulate Oswald's alleged shooting actions from there.

After comparing the official WC finding facts versus what they have just determined in the snipers nest, Lou Ivan says to Garrison ..."This is the essence of the case."  "The guy couldn't do the shootin."

Perhaps one could just as easily use those same two JFK film dialogue lines  ( with a slight variation ) in describing the import of all the conflicting JFK brain testimony that has been revealed since 11,22,1963.

"This is the essence of the case." " The brain, brain weight and brain removal descriptions don't match up."

'hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

JFK movie clips: http://j.mp/1uxS37K BUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/QTYBEs Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: ...

Edited by Joe Bauer