The Education Forum

A Lie Too Big To Fail by Lisa Pease

Micah Mileto

I'm glad  you found it useful Ron, that''s great.  Again, without inserting myself into Lisa's thread - and because I have not read her book, still slogging on some new JFK work myself, I suspect that one of our differences might be that I found focused on the extended evidence that Sirhan was essentially playing his own mind games. In doing so he was mentored and initially encouraged by his friend Rathke, expanded by his readings in Rosicrucian techniques including visualization and possibly enhanced by his hypnosis by stage magicians in local clubs and in his Rosicrucian experience.  His family talks of observing his self hypnosis sessions and he was open to his friends about his new "powers", including his belief he could mentally influence others including his mother.  Clearly he was into mind games, so much so that the warning note from Rathke (discovered by Rose Lynn Mangan) that if he did not stop something terrible might happen, is quite telling.  

One other point that is in my essays, which might not have been mentioned by Lisa, is my work on the LA assistant district attorney who Sandra Serrano spoke to outside the Ambassador hotel before reentering, talking to the police and then appearing on TV.  The ADA's statement is especially telling in that it verifies Serrano's remarks totally independently and puts lie to the idea that she made it up after talking with the bus boy.  This is particularly important because multiple letters from the ADA are in the LAPD police files and had to be known to Hernandez and his boss - so when Hernandez harassed her and literally forced her to admit that she had made it up after talking to the busboy (legally certifying that statement as true) he was certifying a known and provable lie - thereby making all his other police work tainted.  A good lawyer who did the same discovery in the files that I did would have cut the legs out from under his testimony and immediately challenged the entire LAPD investigation in doing so.  For those who want to hear how truly bad his interview was, I'll put in a link below.  Beyond that I was also able to contact a well respected, professional polygraph operator who reviewed the interview and stated that it violated numerous areas of protocol, including establishing the benchmark questions, and could easily have been challenged in court.

http://rfktapes.com/5-the-girl-in-the-polka-dot-dress/

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/10/2019 at 7:01 PM, Ron Bulman said:

I finally finished this Magnum Opus.  I read it slowly, trying to absorb the overwhelming evidence that Sirhan did not shoot Robert Francis Kennedy, or anyone else for that matter.  It is a big book physically, almost 6" X 9" pages, 500 of them, not in large print, one diagram, less than half a dozen charts or graphs.  No fluff or BS.  I feel like I've been run over by a Mack Truck.  As RFK Jr. told Sirhan personally, face to face, he, Sirhan is as much of a victim as RFK Jr's father was.  He didn't do what he did do willingly, knowingly or intentionally.  He was used.

I have to conclude personally that:

One.  Robert Maheu (Once CIA, Always CIA) would not have executed the operation without the approval, if not instruction of the man ultimately in charge of Black Ops at the time, James Jesus Angleton.

Two.  They had to have been planning the operation well before RFK announced his candidacy, anticipating the possibility.  Even though some of the operatives, like Sirhan, were generic.  Trained, or programed, on part for any operation that came up where they might be needed.

Three.  Nixon knew.  No he didn't orchestrate it, or ask that it be done.  But he knew it was done not for him, but to keep RFK, or any Kennedy from ending the war in Vietnam, and re-opening the investigation into his brother JFK's death among other things.  Don Nixon at breakfast on June 6, 1968 in Las Vegas to Robert Maheu:  "they embraced, Nixon said "Well, that xxxxx is dead".  And Maheu said "Well, it looks like your brother is in now".  "Maheu joked that they should be calling Don Nixon "Mr. Vice President now".

Four.  Just a comment.  I never knew Thane Eugene Cesar was employed by Howard Hughes via Robert Maheu (did Hughes even know) or the CIA as a contract agent.

I'm not on twitter, where she asks for comments to be placed.  Thank You Lisa Pease.  You are a True American Patriot for telling the Truth.  Thank You.

Read the book.  Tell me different.

https://www.amazon.com/Lie-Too-Big-Fail-Assassination/dp/1627310703/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1547175608&sr=1-1&keywords=a+lie+too+big+to+fail

I would even add that very powerful yet subtle (and very clear) foretelling of the strong dislike and eventual dealing with of RFK by that Cuban mechanic at Red Bird with January...and to think that Boylan/Hancock wonder if that mechanic has a deep anti-Castro history. Just a chilling and amazing event.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

I don't know how many times I was surprised reading this book.  Like on page 202.  Regarding the head wound(s).  From the autopsy report.

"There are two bullet tracks.  One extends slightly anterior to the vertical dimension (15 degrees).  The second extends 30 degrees posterior to the vertical dimension, so the two tracks diverge by 45 degrees."  Huh?  Two bullet tracks from one wound?  Well, coroner Noguchi didn't say fragment tracks and he should know the difference.  Both he and LAPD criminologist Wolfer (a story within himself, taught at multiple LA college, switched bullets) state the wound in RFK's head came from approximately one inch away based on the powder burns.  Noguchi ordered several pigs ears they test fired into to establish this fact.  Then, pg. 204, Wolfer records in his log "June 13, 1968 - Thursday, 9:30 A.M. - Received Items # 24 and # 25, BulletS from Kennedy's Head."  I never knew RFK was hit twice in the head, much less in the same spot.  That had to be a bam-bam quick as the trigger could be pulled on a semi automatic or maybe single action revolver.  22 to match all the other bullets.

RFK was shot three other times, one went through his coat without hitting him.  The other two went in within an inch of each other Under his right arm pit Ranging Upwards, one exiting his chest, the other lodging near his spine just below the neck, neither wound lethal.  Both of these shots came from no more than three inches away on his right side.  The only other known person in the pantry with a gun, a 22 at that, was ACE Security guard Thane Cesar.  On his second assignment for them, reportedly.  He was on RFK's immediate right, holding his right arm leading him through the crowd.  One witness saw him with it out, he admitted this during questioning but said he never fired back at Sirhan.

I don't think Cesar had time in the pandemonium of the moment to fire 4-5 shots.  2-3, maybe.  Somebody stepped up next to him and quickly popped two caps, Bam-Bam, behind RFK's right ear.  Then ran.  The gun used for this could have been easily concealed for all but 5-10 seconds.  A small 22.  At least two of the unknown suspicious men observed hanging around the pantry prior to the assassination were wearing suits.  Such a gun could easily be concealed in a suit pocket, or even loose fitting pants.

A semi like this.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=FB39683788FA261A121C1FE750C78191B7F6AB89&thid=OIP.zXIhnlK9PsJnSK7yaSa7kgHaFj&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gunsamerica.com%2FUserImages%2F137066%2F959274734%2Fwm_3381154.jpg&exph=1200&expw=1600&q=beretta+model+21+bobcat&selectedindex=5&qpvt=beretta+model+21+bobcat&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6

Or a revolver like this.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=4D7187C013D5357768CB67724C96C285200460DA&thid=OIP.wkpVXw5KCfABEXpZR4m2hQHaHa&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnfdn.images.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fimagedb%2Fimage229656-f17472b8bad368f5a0b5f3de2ed55a02.jpg&exph=400&expw=400&q=small+22+lr+revolver&selectedindex=0&qpvt=small+22+lr+revolver&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6

Edited by Ron Bulman

John Khoury.  He's equally as interesting to me as Michael Wayne.  They both should have been investigated in much more depth as opposed to giving them an "out", so to speak. He started at the Ambassador six months before the assassination as a kitchen accountant.  Might he be expected to know a little about the kitchen area including the pantry, keeping track of stock on hand?  Sighted three times t the hotel that night, once in company of Sirhan by a fellow employee.  Also by a fellow student from a college class that was there that night.  Then a professor of three of his classes says he was a rabid anti Kennedy right winger.  The professor wondered about his financing regarding trips where he sent post cards from Beirut, Cairo and Paris in the summer of 67.  Then in January of 68 he was arrested by the LAPD over not making payments on a car.  And someone from the American Embassy in Beirut called on his behalf.  In his second questioning by the LAPD they basically told him he needed a better alibi.  Afterwards he went by to visit his co worker that had seen him three times who wasn't home.  In his third interview he changed his story to an even more ridiculous one.  Sounds like the LAPD was about  as competent as the DPD.  Or corrupt, controlled, compromised. Infiltrated.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:51 AM, Micah Mileto said:

Were there any films taken of RFK's head that could show the "two bullet tracks"? Wouldn't there be X-rays and photographs of the sectioned brain?

You'd think X-rays would have been done before they removed bullet(s) during surgery.  But so much evidence was ignored, suppressed, lost or destroyed, I don't know if a record of such exists, much less the evidence itself.

Coroner Thomas Noguchi is still alive.  Age 92, I've no idea if he's still mentally sharp.  He wrote a book back in 1983.  According to one review he said Sirhan couldn't have killed RFK because The shot that killed him came from the rear 1" away.  It would be interesting to hear his comments regarding the two bullet tracks in the autopsy report he wrote.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Good news Ron,  John Hunt - a meticulous and devoted researcher - spent almost two decades specifically examining the medical, ballistics, and crime scene evidence related to the murder of RFK.  His work and his 500 page plus manuscript - with literally hundreds of exhibits - was completed only months before his untimely death last fall.  He allowed Stu Wexler and I to review and make comments and we presented an overview of it at the JFK Lancer conference in November.  JFK Lancer will be publishing his work posthumously, hopefully this year, however it is a massive project considering the number of images and documents involved.  It most definitely includes the two track issue.  We all wish it was available now;  it is truly an awesome piece of work and will be a tribute to his devotion to the case.

2 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Good news Ron,  John Hunt - a meticulous and devoted researcher - spent almost two decades specifically examining the medical, ballistics, and crime scene evidence related to the murder of RFK.  His work and his 500 page plus manuscript - with literally hundreds of exhibits - was completed only months before his untimely death last fall.  He allowed Stu Wexler and I to review and make comments and we presented an overview of it at the JFK Lancer conference in November.  JFK Lancer will be publishing his work posthumously, hopefully this year, however it is a massive project considering the number of images and documents involved.  It most definitely includes the two track issue.  We all wish it was available now;  it is truly an awesome piece of work and will be a tribute to his devotion to the case.

John Hunt died?!

Yes, he passed away in early Fall, very sad....Debra and Stu and I were all talking with him and communicating right up to the point of his finishing his manuscript and planning to come to Dallas and present on his work.  Then we all got busy working on the conference and with no warning at all Debra heard from his sister that he had passed.  You can read the obituary here:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newportri/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=190719268

John was a gentleman and a devoted scholar; his death is a real loss to the research community,  Larry

i agree Larry.

What I liked about John was that he actually got out of his house and went to the archives and dug through the paper to find new and interesting things.

He took pictures of exhibits also.  And he always shared what he had.

He did fine work I thought on the ballistics and medical evidence in the JFK case.

His posthumous RFK book should be good.

14 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

When you mentioned John Hunt  I first though of  St. John Hunt, son of E Howard Hunt.  I'm not familiar with this Mr. Hunt's work, though I respect it instantly if you do.   I look forward to the fulfillment of his work.

It will be worth the wait!   John was a meticulous investigator and spent most of his time in the special RFK collections and archives as well was in querying experts in ballistics, forensics, etc.  You didn't see him that much on the forums in in general dialogs however the few folks who worked directly with him have nothing but praise for his work - among other things he was a professional model maker and did physical 3D reconstructions and measurements to correlate against the official crime scene photos and official measurements. The results were well worth the effort. I'll leave it at that, his book will speak for itself.

You should add one thing Larry.

John had nothing but disdain for Moldea.  In fact, he had it out with him on this forum once.

He actually made Moldea admit that he did not buy into the LAPD bullet audit in the RFK case.  But the thing is, the word audit means accounting.  If you do not agree with that then it means you think there were either more or less bullets fired.  It is a virtual impossibility that there would be less.  Because that would mean an even crazier schematic than Wolfer's.  If you say there were more then that means you think there was a second gun. Although Moldea did not say that, to me that was the implication.