The Education Forum

Robert F. Kennedy jr.

Robert F. Kennedy jr. was interviewed recently by Alec Baldwin. He asked Kennedy if he knew who killed his father, and he replied that he is pretty sure he knows who was responsible. He would not say who it was, and said that there should be another investigation and that Sirhan Sirhan should be paroled. Any comments about his knowing who was responsible? Does anyone believe that he could have been able to find out who the conspirators were?

Mark Lane made a similar comment at the 2013 Pittsburgh JFK conference. He said that he knew who assassinated Kennedy but could not reveal it because of some legal issue.

Interesting. Where is the interview? Btw John, I recommend RFK jr.’s great book American Values. 

I downloaded Linda Pease new book on RFK. I’ll see if she opines on who done it.

To my knowledge, which is not current, he may be coming out with another book.

And if I am correct on this, and again I am not current, it will be specifically about the murders of his uncle and father.

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Interesting. Where is the interview? Btw John, I recommend RFK jr.’s great book American Values. 

I downloaded Linda Pease new book on RFK. I’ll see if she opines on who done it.

The interview was on ABC on The Alec Baldwin Show." The link is below, the RFK episode is not there but may appear soon. The interview covers 2 topics, his new book and his father's assassination. You will certainly like it.

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-alec-baldwin-show/episode-guide

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

And if I am correct on this, and again I am not current, it will be specifically about the murders of his uncle and father. 

Will be looking forward to reading it, in the mean time there is Lisa's new book. Do you know if she interviewed him?

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Sure hope so. I feel like the Kennedy family, RFK Jr. especially, is our best hope. Sure wish the family would unite behind him. I’m sure it’s still scary for them.