The Education Forum

Thursday at Ruth Paines House

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Davey Boy is shameless.

Don't bother clicking through to his latest "obviousness".

Why?  Because they are anything but.

First, Oswald never ordered that rifle Davey. You can moan and groan and think up of any silly and stupid excuse you want to.  But one of the more convincing witnesses at the Houston mock trial was Brian Edwards.  When he testified that the rifle in evidence is not the rifle the WC said it was, that was a turning point.  Its the first time that got on any kind of a jury record.  It will not go away.

Second, funny about that so called sack.  How come no one else saw it?  Why did Shields tell the HSCA that Oswald was not even with Frazier when he parked his car that morning?  Why did the DPD not photograph it in situ?  They got the whole sixth floor except that. Why did Studebaker say the bag was twice as long as the one Frazier testified to? Why did Cadigan say there was no oil or grease found on the inside of the sack he got from the DPD?  Yet the rifle was  supposed to be soaked in Cosomoline. (Jim DiEugenio, The JFK Assassination: The Evidence Today, pp. 199-209.  I had  a lot of fun with this whole gun sack story.)

indeed he is... and he doesn't like being called to these forums either. But duty calls. The nutters are getting creamed every where. Re: the paper sack?

Perhaps they hadn't made ups their minds yet as to whether or not Oswald ordered a 36" MC carbine or the 40" MC long rifle? How is that for a bit of controversy? :)

Edited by David G. Healy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one David. :clapping

9 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

how was Brennan's eyesight again?

I think it was pretty good on 11/22/63. There's no indication his eyesight was awful prior to that time. His sight only got really bad AFTER Nov. 22. But you probably want to pretend he was blind as a bat on the day of the assassination, right? ....

Mr. BELIN. Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. What has happened?
Mr. BRENNAN. The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted.
Mr. BELIN. This is January of 1964?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

45 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

What Davey does not say is that the corner of the eye thing is in the FBI report.

No it's not. The "corner of my eye" verbiage is in Dougherty's WC testimony. [6 H 376-377] ....

Mr. BALL - The [FBI] statement says, "I recall vaguely having seen Lee Oswald, when he came to work at about 8 a.m. today."
Mr. DOUGHERTY - That's right.
Mr. BALL - Now, is that a very definite impression that you saw him that morning when he came to work?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, oh--it's like this--I'll try to explain it to you this way--- you see, I was sitting on the wrapping table and when he came in the door, I just caught him out of the corner of my eye---that's the reason why I said it that way.

What a card shark Davey is.

It would have never come up if Ball had not read the FBI report.

Can you be honest and give me a yes or no to that Davey?  

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

What a card shark Davey is.

It would have never come up if Ball had not read the FBI report.

Can you be honest and give me a yes or no to that Davey?  

How the heck do I know if it would have come up or not?

But that's not the point. I wrote my last post merely to point out your error when you said this --- "the corner of the eye thing is in the FBI report" --- which is an inaccurate statement on your part.

The bottom line regarding Jack Dougherty's testimony is....

He "vaguely" recalls having seen Oswald "out of the corner of my eye" as Oswald entered the Book Depository on 11/22/63.

And even though Dougherty did say he was sure Oswald had nothing in his hands, I think a reasonable person would look at Dougherty's "I recall vaguely having seen Lee Oswald" and "I just caught him out of the corner of my eye" statements and conclude that Dougherty wasn't really looking at (or paying any attention to) Oswald when Lee walked in the back door of the TSBD on November 22nd, 1963.

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

I think it was pretty good on 11/22/63. There's no indication his eyesight was awful prior to that time. His sight only got really bad AFTER Nov. 22. But you probably want to pretend he was blind as a bat on the day of the assassination, right? ....

Mr. BELIN. Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted.  That sounds so absurd.  An absurd accident two months after the Assassination but before his testimony.  Did he not tow the line on what he was supposed to say before the accident?

Belin:  Mr. Brennan, for the record, do you wear eyeglasses?

When was the last time you had your eyes examined or bought new glasses?

How bad was your eyesight before the sandblasting accident?  20 - 40, 20 - 60?

Question's Belin should have been asking?

This makes me want to crack a bad lawyer joke then I thought of Jim Lesar.

There are a few good ones.

Thank you sir. 

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

sandblasted, eh? He was blinded during that accident, or was that event something he missed by, say 3 and half blocks? a lot of things changed after 11/22/63 all to the WCR favor.... It smells like a duck, Dave, NOT chicken!

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Now, as Sylvia Meagher noted in her book, there is not any other witness in the volumes that can place a gun sack in Oswald's hands prior to the shooting or after he got in Frazier's car.

I ask, does that sound possible?  Does it sound probable?

Yes and yes. Here's why....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/Only Two People Saw Oswald With The Bag

Let me bring up the key name of Troy West. West was the paper dispenser at the TSBD. When asked if Oswald ever came to him to get some paper in the weeks leading up to the assassination, he said no. When asked if he ever left his station he said nope. When asked if he ate lunch there, he said yes.

Here are my thoughts on the topic of Troy West....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-103.html#Troy West

Edited by David Von Pein

17 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

sandblasted, eh? He was blinded during that accident, or was that event something he missed by, say 3 and half blocks? a lot of things changed after 11/22/63 all to the WCR favor.... It smells like a duck, Dave, NOT chicken!

What's your point? (Or do you even have one?)

My point is --- Brennan's eyesight was OK on Nov. 22.

What difference does it make what his eyesight was like at some point AFTER the assassination? Who cares?

24 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted.  That sounds so absurd.  An absurd accident two months after the Assassination but before his testimony.  Did he not tow the line on what he was supposed to say before the accident?

More lies, eh? You guys never stop piling on the lies, do you? Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

And recall, if one buys Frazier and his sister

I don't buy into either of them ... so far so good

I doubt those two made anything up on their own

So no Oswald strolling down W 5th with a long paper bag

Hello everybody,
I've been very busy lately.
I intend to answer the "Prayer man" thread tomorrow.

But I have one question : are there really people here you believe that Buell Frazier was a l-i-a-r ?
I mean, really ?
That can't be true !
I have heard a lot of ludicrous claims over the years, but come on, calling Buell Frazier a l-i-a-r is definitely going way over the top !!!