The Education Forum

Did Bill Barr Cover Up JFK Assassination Files?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barr has proven to be such a stooge for Trump, it's not surprising if he was a stooge at the CIA. He was a stooge for George H.W. Bush during Iran/Contra. It was Barr who recommended that Bush pardon Weinberger and others. I imagine he'll recommend that Trump pardon all his criminal friends and associates, if not Trump himself, before leaving office. In any case Trump has certainly found his man, after suffering so miserably and tragically through the Jeff Sessions days.

Barr has a very intriguing ( CIA ) yet obviously biased ( executive power over congressional ) political agenda background resume.

You'd have thought that his confirmation wouldn't have been as easy as it was.

Was watching Barr on TV today being interviewed.

It struck me how much Barr looks, talks, acts and even physically resembles Dick Cheney.

That monotone delivery loaded with cynical condescension and a kind of sneering facial expression.

I don't think the Democrats in our government ( especially our Congress ) truly grasp the threatening weight of the balance of power siege they are under.

Executive privilege drunk Trump and Barr and company have them surrounded on three sides.

The Judicial ( Supreme Court), the Executive branch and the Senate.

If they lay down now, one could logically conclude that the balance of power government we are supposed to have is gone.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Which is why impeachment is necessary. Losing a Senate trial along party lines (likely but not written in stone) denies Trump the ability to call his opponents ‘spineless’. I think the OJ Simpson analogy is the best one. It would be a Pyrrhic victory and make the 2020 election a likely disaster for Trump and his Congressional enablers. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Which is why impeachment is necessary. Losing a Senate trial along party lines (likely but not written in stone) denies Trump the ability to call his opponents ‘spineless’. I think the OJ Simpson analogy is the best one. It would be a Pyrrhic victory and make the 2020 election a likely disaster for Trump and his Congressional enablers. 

What basis is there for impeachment, Paul? Other than orange man bad?

2 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

What basis is there for impeachment, Paul? Other than orange man bad?

Ty, while I would love to see Trump evaporate from memory, I totally agree with you. I want to see a list of high crimes and misdemeanors, with points of law, and examples of violations. So many talk of impeachment, but don’t list crimes.

It’s likes screaming “I want pie,” and someone asks you “what kind”. What do you do when you are offered salamander pie?

I am sure he is guilty, and impeachable, but where and what is the legal basis, and show me the evidence.

Honestly, as CIC, I think he is unworthy, and dismissible in that office for “conduct unbecoming... “. But there is no precedent.

A Corporal or General would be dismissed for goosing a female recruit. I don’t get how Conservatives can stand this situation.

Michael and Ty.

According to 600 to 1,000 former federal prosecutors ( in that range ) who have read the entire Mueller report, Trump is clearly guilty of "Obstruction Of Justice" in so many aspects regards not just Mueller's investigation but other investigations and highest level firings etc.,  and with ordering others to lie or not answer to these investigators as clearly being a high crime worthy of impeachment.

You ask for "specific crimes Trump has committed" while in office?

I would think nearly 1,000 former federal prosecutors know a serious crime when they see it and these men and women have read the entire Mueller report.

These prosecutors know more than we do. They are much more versed on the laws on a federal level.

How can anyone see, read or hear this nationwide federal prosecutors statement about Trump's crimes in this area and logically downplay or dismiss it and them or take the words of biased and lesser educated Trump defenders over theirs?

I sure can't.

4 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Michael and Ty.

According to 600 to 1,000 former federal prosecutors ( in that range ) who have read the entire Mueller report, Trump is clearly guilty of "Obstruction Of Justice" in so many aspects regards not just Mueller's investigation but other investigations and highest level firings etc.,  and with ordering others to lie or not answer to these investigators as clearly being a high crime worthy of impeachment.

You ask for "specific crimes Trump has committed" while in office?

I would think nearly 1,000 former federal prosecutors know a serious crime when they see it and these men and women have read the entire Mueller report.

These prosecutors know more than we do. They are much more versed on the laws on a federal level.

How can anyone see, read or hear this nationwide federal prosecutors statement about Trump's crimes in this area and logically downplay or dismiss it and them or take the words of biased and lesser educated Trump defenders over theirs?

I sure can't.

I want to see it so I can press my representative for articles of impeachment. We are walking around mumbling about it. I am not saying that the evidence isn’t there, but does Michael Clark have to draw-up the list of articles for our House Representatives to act on?

Are we supporting our Representatives for the job that we are asking (mumbling) them to do?

1 minute ago, Michael Clark said:

I want to see it so I can press my representative for articles of impeachment. We are walking around mumbling about it.

What mean "we," kemosabe?

Trump and his minions enthusiastically received the aid of a hostile foreign power and then obstructed the investigation into this meddling into our election.

I surprised you haven't heard of this.  It was in all the papers...

If a Democrat pulled off such a stunt, all of cable news would be 24/7 "Treason Television, starring the Villainous Liberals."

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

What mean "we," kemosabe?

Trump and his minions enthusiastically received the aid of a hostile foreign power and then obstructed the investigation into this meddling into our election.

I surprised you haven't heard of this.  It was in all the papers...

If a Democrat pulled off such a stunt, all of cable news would be 24/7 "Treason Television, starring the Villainous Liberals."

I I I can’t bring your forum post and a CNN article to my Representative and ask him to draw up Articles.

I ask, again, “Are we supporting our Representatives for the job that we are asking (mumbling) them to do?

Edited by Michael Clark

7 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Barr has proven to be such a stooge for Trump, it's not surprising if he was a stooge at the CIA. He was a stooge for George H.W. Bush during Iran/Contra. It was Barr who recommended that Bush pardon Weinberger and others. I imagine he'll recommend that Trump pardon all his criminal friends and associates, if not Trump himself, before leaving office. In any case Trump has certainly found his man, after suffering so miserably and tragically through the Jeff Sessions days.

Barr is a stooge, but he's a remarkably shrewd stooge.

He was originally brought into the DOJ, from the CIA, by GHWB to arrange for the pardons of the Iran-Contra cabal.

He executed that Iran-Contra hat trick flawlessly.

Barr seems to have a knack for using the power of the DOJ to protect people in the Executive branch who have broken the law.

16 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

So, can anyone here give me an example of Trump obstructing justice? Robert Mueller can't.

The Mueller Report contains a 10-count indictment of Trump for obstruction of justice.

The Trump Cultists have to ignore the 900+ former fed prosecutors who've signed off on that fact.