The Education Forum

Cognitive Infiltration

26 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoOJk29MF72/

And Henry Kissinger was named the original 9/11 Commission figurehead before that crook Philip Zelicow was put in charge, the guy who wrote the Iraq invasion plan. 

Henry Kissinger was also one of three prominent "authority figures" who promoted the mass media narrative on 9/11 that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were responsible for the 9/11 attacks on the WTC and Pentagon.

Kissinger appeared on SKY Television in Europe.

The other two were L. Paul Bremer, (on CNN in the U.S.) the CEO of Kissinger & Associates, and Ehud Barak (on BBC television.)

Osama Bin Laden, himself, denied any role in the U.S. 9/11 attacks-- to Al Jazeera and to a Pakistani journalist-- but that story was completely blacked out of the U.S. mainstream media.

FBI translator Sibel Edmonds later claimed that Osama Bin Laden had, allegedly, been working as a CIA asset before, and even after, 9/11.  (Classified Woman.)

And, incidentally, Bin Laden's brother was a primary investor in George W. Bush's Arbusto Oil Company.

Osama Bin Laden and his so-called "Al Qaeda" mujaheddin had worked directly with the CIA and the U.S. military in Afghanistan during the Soviet-Afghan War, and in Bosnia during the Bosnian Civil War (John Schindler/Unholy Terror.)

https://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Terror-Bosnia-Al-Qaida-Global/dp/0760330034/ref=sr_1_3?crid=QLRNH3MIZEJ2&keywords=john+schindler+books&qid=1683083370&sprefix=John+Schindler%2Caps%2C152&sr=8-3

Was Osama a CIA-affiliated patsy, like Oswald?

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

It seems like that's the way it works with the CIA, you serve a purpose, and then they feed you to the wolves. 

I really enjoyed Sibel Edmunds work, until she stepped away to take care of her ill husband, she was good. 

Heinz Kissinger has a lot to answer for.

58 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

It was no surprise that Jack Ruby - I mean a U.S. special operations force - shot Osama before he could stand trial or say more than "I'm just a patsy." (I don't know how you say that in Arabic.)

8 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

It was no surprise that Jack Ruby - I mean a U.S. special operations force - shot Osama before he could stand trial or say more than "I'm just a patsy." (I don't know how you say that in Arabic.)

Maybe, Ha Ha?  With drooling sarcasm.  Thanks Ron!

10 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I’ve always felt that Bush was a useful idiot and not involved in any 9/11 plot. I mean, would conspirators in such a plot divulge it to someone as dim as Bush?

He was handled by Cheney, who presidential candidate Bush had put in charge of finding him a good running mate. Cheney wound up choosing himself. Then Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were brought in at the Pentagon. The whole thing was basically a neocon coup.

Remember in one of the presidential debates when Bush was giving a monologue? He suddenly said, “Let me finish!” No one on the stage was trying to stop or interrupt him. He had to be talking to whoever was telling him what to say through a transmitter in his ear. (There was a photo taken at the debate where the outline of a wire could be seen under the back of Bush’s coat.) And this idiot could be trusted with knowledge of a conspiracy like 9/11?

“Give him a goat story to read.”

I, too, agree with your assesment.  It's quite clear Cheney and Rumsfeld were in charge.  He had no idea what they were doing during his administration--although I imagine, now, he has his suspisions.  

Remember too, that Cheney and Rumsfeld were part of the Ford administration.  I can only imagine the inside information they were privy to and the ideas that generated.

11 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Pat and Anthony,

I went over to the 9/11 area of the Ed forum, and googled "Thompson". I found this in a thread called The FBI, The Mob, and 9/11. It was written by Josiah.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/5594-fbi-the-mob-and-911/page/45/?_fromLogin=1

Thanks, Kathy. At quick glance, I see that I wasn't hallucinating. Tink was indeed hired as part of a lawsuit against Silverstein, and he did indeed make Fetzer look silly. 

3 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks, Kathy. At quick glance, I see that I wasn't hallucinating. Tink was indeed hired as part of a lawsuit against Silverstein, and he did indeed make Fetzer look silly. 

Pat,

I'm guessing that you have never heard of Danny Jowenko.*

Claiming that the abrupt, free fall WTC7 collapse wasn't an expert explosive demolition is like arguing that the violent backward motion of JFK's head was caused by a fatal bullet fired from behind the limo.

In both cases, there has been a vast amount of pseudo-scientific gibberish written denying basic Newtonian physics.

As for Silverstein's demolished WTC buildings, was a forensic arson investigation ever conducted by the U.S. government or private insurers?

Danny Jowenko, 1955-2011: How a Demolition Expert Brought Explosive Attention to 9/11 Truth (ae911truth.org)

Edited by W. Niederhut

What was the nature of Jowenko's death?

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Pat,

I'm guessing that you have never heard of Danny Jowenko.*

Claiming that the abrupt, free fall WTC7 collapse wasn't an expert explosive demolition is like arguing that the violent backward motion of JFK's head was caused by a fatal bullet fired from behind the limo.

In both cases, there has been a vast amount of pseudo-scientific gibberish written denying basic Newtonian physics.

As for Silverstein's demolished WTC buildings, was a forensic arson investigation ever conducted by the U.S. government or private insurers?

Danny Jowenko, 1955-2011: How a Demolition Expert Brought Explosive Attention to 9/11 Truth (ae911truth.org)

William - please share your point of view on Israeli involvement in 9/11, as well as JFK. 

3 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

What was the nature of Jowenko's death?

Ron,

Apparently, Danny Jowenko drove his car, head on, into a tree on July 16, 2011-- three days after a radio interview about 9/11 with Alan Sabrosky.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Danny_Jowenko

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

William - please share your point of view on Israeli involvement in 9/11, as well as JFK. 

Paul,

Many forum members here know more about the JFKA than I do.  I'm in the Larry Hancock/Tipping Point camp in thinking that the CIA and anti-Castro Cubans orchestrated the JFKA, although I wonder about Lansdale's possible participation in the CIA black op and psy op in Dallas.

As for 9/11, I think Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the U.S. military had to be involved, along with the Saudi government.  The Mossad had apparent foreknowledge of "the event."  If they were also actors in the op, they were, obviously, working in cooperation with the U.S. and Saudi governments.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ron,

Apparently, Danny Jowenko drove his car, head on, into a tree on July 16, 2011-- three days after a radio interview about 9/11 with Alan Sabrosky.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Danny_Jowenko

From a link in your link W.  "but his dog survived".

AR: Deep State Murders 9/11 Whistleblower on Dutch Soil (abreureport.com)