The Education Forum

Accepting questions for Nikolas Schreck (The Manson File) for 11/4/19 interview

Nikolas's annual appearance on The Midnight Writer News Show is tomorrow, and we have decided to do something different and take questions. Being the 50th anniversary, there has been a spotlight on the Tate-Labianca murders this year, especially in light of Tom O'Neill's Chaos. I already plan on asking him about Chaos, but we will be happy to take other questions. Please list them here and we will get to whatever we can (which may or may not be all of them, depending on number). Thanks, everyone. 

What can NS tell us about Manson or any other visitor coming to the Cielo Drive house after the Tex Watson murder party left?

What can NS tell us about the large amount of Tate's and Sebring's blood left on the front door sill, when their bodies were discovered in the living room?

Had any members of the Tex Watson murder party been at the Cielo Drive house prior to the night of the murders?

Is there any truth to the rumor that Patricia Krenwinkel lived for a time in the guest house with William Garretson?

Why was William Garretson not harmed, nor the guest house entered, on the night of the murders?  Did the Watson party or any other visitor assume Rudy Altobelli was inside?

Edited by David Andrews

How Bugliosi  duped Atkins?

As Chaos does encompass this;  Given his discovery of Jolly West's files at UCLA does he think there is a thread of MKULTRA aspects from JFK (Ruby) through RFK/Sirhan maybe all the way to Manson.

I'm currently reading Poisoner In Chief, as O'Neil goes into Gottlieb in his book, any further revelations or comments in this respect?

BTW.  Thank You to him for establishing the connection of West and Gottlieb through the UCLA files.  Outstanding work sir.

Just finished up with Nikolas.

I asked the questions from David, Jim, Cliff, and Dennis directly.

Ron, he answered your questions throughout a bulk of the interview, so I felt it had been answered, which is good.

Thanks, everyone. You helped make it a great interview. It will be up and posted here in a few days, maybe sooner.