The Education Forum

Thanks for all the kind words in Dallas

To all the people in Dallas at CAPA who went out of their way to mention their time reading and enjoying my work over the years....

THANK YOU!!!   :cheers 

the validation of what amounts to now over 20 years of research, writing, making new friends, assisting existing ones
as well as being helped by so many of the best, brightest and inquisitive minds here and elsewhere on the 'net
has filled me to the brim with confidence, a wonderful warmth and a renewed sense of determination.

Having done this work from the beginning for my own understanding, the whipped-cream and cherry is hearing first-hand how some of it helps others on their path.

Most sincerely and humbly,
DJ

Thanks Michael...

:cheers

btw - seeing, sitting with and speaking with Cyril Wecht was amazing. 

The list of people speaking as well as in the periphery created a very special treat.
I recommend getting to at least 1 of these... seeing the names and faces from these internet pages come alive is a bucket list 
must-do ....  being asked to speak at one of these... a dream come true.

DJ

Edited by David Josephs

Thank You David.  For your enlightening posts here.  For your informative articles at Kennedys and King.  Maybe most of all for your tolerant, even kind responses to some of the ignorant questions and points I've brought up in recent years.

Ignorant question.... is an oxymoron like military intelligence....  (I miss George Carlin)

Thanks for remaining the curious, interested, amazing contributor you are....

And thanks for your kind words....

Congratulations David - well deserved. I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation at the 2018 SF Symposium where I met you, a highlight for me. And I miss George Carlin too. 

Thanks Paul... a real pleasure meeting you as well.. I so enjoy your POV and posts here, keep up your great work,

FWIW we were talking about doing another one in SF in the first half of 2020... 

Maybe explore if that really was SHELLEY in New Orleans as I first expanded upon years ago...

Looks like he only owns the one suit... :ph34r:

1316039945_ShelleyandShelleyTradeMartv2.jpg.10eb8de449321c26b7ad40a89dbd013c.jpg612751173_OswaldandShelleyinNOLA.jpg.49233bd836885dec57adf211ec42c7a4.jpg

On 11/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, David Josephs said:

Having done this work from the beginning for my own understanding, the whipped-cream and cherry is hearing first-hand how some of it helps others on their path.

Most sincerely and humbly,

The accolade is well deserved.

Congrats David.

Keep up the good work.

Congratulations David. As you well know, I have the utmost respect for your ongoing diligence and hard work in continuing to explore areas of this subject matter that must be put  under the microscope. I only wish I had been in Dallas this year to witness your presentation in person.

Gary

12 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Thanks Paul... a real pleasure meeting you as well.. I so enjoy your POV and posts here, keep up your great work,

FWIW we were talking about doing another one in SF in the first half of 2020... 

Maybe explore if that really was SHELLEY in New Orleans as I first expanded upon years ago...

Looks like he only owns the one suit... :ph34r:

1316039945_ShelleyandShelleyTradeMartv2.jpg.10eb8de449321c26b7ad40a89dbd013c.jpg612751173_OswaldandShelleyinNOLA.jpg.49233bd836885dec57adf211ec42c7a4.jpg

And one tie.