The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

3 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Now that you're here. The point is, Chris.  I don't see my post, which is simply pointing out huge inconsistencies and errors  is a breach of civility. Do you?

Has a week passed? I am not even sure which you are referring to? Generally, you’re on the edge, provocative, manipulative, the opposite of a straight shooter. I don’t see those words as an attack, you may even taken them as a compliment. They are genuine observations, not meant any particular way, just pointing out your nature. 🤷‍♂️ 

What are you saying about the China Pelosi hype in the MSM? 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

50 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Heh heh   This is priceless!

Only when the day before, Ben "cavalierly" predicts Pelosi will :kowtow" and cave to XI, Biden and the "globalists." Indicating his opinion is the U.S. just isn't "tough enough" in the their policy against China.
But now he's fearful. We don't have to hear you think out loud, Ben.  The debate you just  had with yourself, 
You don't think we can get that banter here from 2 opposing talking heads just watching TV in the states?

Yes, if Ben ever starts his own conservative talk radio show his theme song should be Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jew Boys singing, "Get Your Biscuits in the Oven and Your Buns in the Bed."  🤥

Edited by W. Niederhut

Chris: I am not even sure which you are referring to?.

So you didn't bother to read the whole post and you were simply responding to seeing your name?

Chris:I don’t see those words as an attack, you may even taken them as a compliment.

As a compliment??  I'd  normally be happy you didn't see that as a breach of civility. But to be clear.  This isn't about you!

Again, I'm asking you was my  response to Ben a breach of civility?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Heh heh   This is priceless!

Only when the day before, Ben "cavalierly" predicts Pelosi will :kowtow" and cave to XI, Biden and the "globalists." Indicating his opinion is the U.S. just isn't "tough enough" in the their policy against China.
But now he's fearful. We don't have to hear you think out loud, Ben.  The debate you just  had with yourself, 
You don't think we can get that banter here from 2 opposing talking heads just watching TV in the states?

But 2 days ago!
Ben: But we might have seen a Biden-Xi handshake!  ----Ben indicating Biden subservience to China.
BEN: Coming: A Pelosi fist-bump with Xi?!!!!  Again scoffing at more subservience to China and the globalists.

BEN:Thoughts? Stay tuned!!! What is spooky about this present situation is how deeply into bed with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) are the American ruling elites! 

"Spooky" deep state conspiracy!, didn't materialize. Quite the opposite!

Ben:Apple, Disney, the NBA, GM, BlackRock, NBC-Universal, Tesla, Walmart...you name it.  

The globalists love China!    No the globalists lost.

Looks like Nancy Pelosi will kow-tow to Xi, and not visit Taiwan! Again, Benm laments "kow towing", with his usual, "get tough on China" mindset.

Also as far as Ben's prediction, that Pelosi would kowtow, he was completely wrong, which was no surprise to me, as I can't remember one prediction where Ben has been right, though I'm sure it must have happened..

Ben: But now:Hopefully, Pelosi's volitional visit to Taiwan won't trigger a military confrontation, but if it did, it would be worth it, as she was promoting women's leadership.  

So Pelosi does what Ben dared her to do, but now scoffs that she was doing it for womanhood. Ben's certainly harder to please then a lot of women I know.    heh heh heh heh heh! oh!..... heh heh heh heh!

I'm glad Ben is at last exhibiting some reticence. These are grown up issues, not to be settled by huff and puffery on online  websites, and then a prompt retreat like Ben did.
Hey, I don't like China either, but I don't know what the repercussions of Pelosi's trip will be. Sometimes it's better to control yourself and realize that you don't know everything, and that discretion is the better part of valor. Perhaps listen to a number of sources.And gain more preparation and not think out loud and then end up reversing oneself. Have some respect that governing the world's foremost  global superpower is not an easy job in the least, even if you don't like the person or the party in power.

But on a greater issue, is what I've just posted some breach of civility? In an earlier post I get the impression Chris thinks it is, and then launches into complete petty personal attacks on me about it. Which is fine but somewhat hypocritical.

There's nothing wrong with coming out with an opinion , and even being 180 degrees wrong later. But it's always reassuring to dialogs in the future, when the person is capable of admitting he's made mistakes either with quick judgment characterizations or predictions of the future. JMO

@Kirk Gallaway since you asked ...

You open up mocking him. Is that in the spirit of civil dialogue? 

Lot of heheheheeh’s do you intend on goading him? 

Its all a bit preachy, even childish playground dialogue in parts. 

You did ask but, plenty of us are guilty of it at times, including me. I tend to mirror and treat others as they treat me. 

What do you think? 

PS I am of working age, I do need to do it sometimes and don’t always have the time to scour the forum like retired folk. If I miss something, you’ll have to make allowances, or not. 

There's no mocking, Just facts. I'm using Ben's words, to demonstrate the hypocrisy. At first he arrogantly advocates daredeviling  China, and saying Pelosi would cave before the globalists, and never have the guts to go to Taiwan. (probably because she's a woman). Then Ben does a little research and caves himself, and  accuses Pelosi of now going to Taiwan, purely for the cause of womanhood???   

Heh heh!  Yes I confess, i did make one  joke, about the sort of pretzel turnaround Ben attempts with that. But jokes are permitted. Good to have a sense of humor. Yes, they can be overused, and I've been guilty of that.

1 minute ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

There's no mocking, Just facts. I'm using Ben's words, to demonstrate the hypocrisy. At first he arrogantly advocates daredeviling  China, and saying Pelosi would cave before the globalists, and never have the guts to go to Taiwan. (probably because she's a woman). Then Ben does a little research and caves himself, and  accuses Pelosi of now going to Taiwan, purely for the cause of womanhood???   

Heh heh!  Yes I confess, i did make one  joke, about the sort of pretzel turnaround Ben attempts with that. But jokes are permitted. Good to have a sense of humor. Yes, they can be overused, and I've been guilty of that.

Well, I am not the fun police, nor Ben’s defender, you crack on. 🙂 

18 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

You pretending that you possess a fraction of the intelligence I do is an endless source of amusement to me.

If you laughed a bit more, you wouldn’t be so up tight, Matt. Chill out a bit, take a break from MSM. 

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

People are still being arrested for participation in the 1/6 insurrection; another one here that was armed:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/missouri-man-arrested-felony-and-misdemeanor-charges-actions-during-jan-6-capitol-breach

But how could he have been armed? Ben has assured us that NONE of them were armed...except perhaps the imbedded G-men.

[Where's that damn flashing "SARCASM" light when you really need it?]

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

But how could he have been armed? Ben has assured us that NONE of them were armed...except perhaps the imbedded G-men.

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

Yes. That makes two men arrested inside the Capitol, or on the grounds, with a pistol. Out of more than 850. There was a third man, arrested outside the Capitol, carrying a pistol on 1/6.  

Worth noting, none of the three appears connected to any group. They appear to loners. None of three has been in any way charged with affiliations with the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers, or with elements within the Trump & Co. According to the federal indictments, the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys were specifically unarmed that day.  

You might want to post, at random selection, say 20 other individuals arrested the day, to get a flavor of what the occupiers were really like. 

It's kind of rewarding to watch a snake oil salesman squirming like a worm on a fishhook.  And it's really only just beginning.  After what he did to the families of the victims at Sandy Hook he deserves whatever he gets.  Throw the book at him.  This on top of J-6.

'Serious as a heart attack': How Alex Jones just opened the door for much more serious consequences (msn.com)