The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

What an almost unbelievable and sad state of fear we are in at this time.

As I write this it is so hard to believe this is so...but it really is!

Non-Trump supporting and following America is terrified of Trump's vigilante enforcement thug base.

Who Trump none-to-subtly refers to in his veiled Mafia type threats that if he is actually charged with a crime...my boys ain't gonna be too happy.

In my lifetime I have never seen anything close to the fear factor of a defeated president's worked up and enraged goon squad that we are seeing and feeling today with Trump's "stand by" retaliation forces.

If only this was a surreal bad dream and tomorrow morning we could wake up and not feel this ominous fear and apprehension.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I think you mean people that believe in democracy rather than dictatorships.

The same people who believe the intel-state murdered JFK to get the US into Vietnam/SE Asia/Cuba/ Africa...who believe 9/11 was just an excuse for Mideast perma-wars...now believe there is no Deep State, despite an explosion of military and black-budget spending....

Biden just fist-bumped with MBS...explain the "democracy" part to me. 

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Fact: They're better Americans than he is.

I don't doubt, but that's the third Agency-connected figure to undermine Trump in media in as many days.  How many have gone uncounted?

Maybe it's like being tailed: the fact that you're seeing them at all is meant to send a message.

Edited by David Andrews

Trump will be indicted and convicted of espionage, obstruction of justice and other criminal counts. He soon will be subpoenaed to appear before the federal grand jury that has been investigating this case since April. He will take the 5th in his appearance before the grand jury. 

George Conway says the Mar-a-Lago investigation is the 'shortest distance between Trump and an orange jumpsuit' (msn.com)

1 minute ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I'm not holding my breath.  This guy walks between the rain drops...

The FBI has the closed-circuit video of the room in which the boxes were being held in Trump's home. It shows some boxes being removed from the room at certain times and the same or other boxes returned. By its count four boxes are unaccounted for. These actions raise serious national security questions 

There is no way Trump can escape this time. 

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The same people who believe the intel-state murdered JFK to get the US into Vietnam/SE Asia/Cuba/ Africa...who believe 9/11 was just an excuse for Mideast perma-wars...now believe there is no Deep State, despite an explosion of military and black-budget spending....

Biden just fist-bumped with MBS...explain the "democracy" part to me. 

That Deep State was on his side, got him elected in 2016. He would not have won without Comey announcing that Clinton emails were found on Weiner's laptop. Whatever happened to that story?

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Correcting typos.

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The FBI has the closed-circuit video of the room in which the boxes were being held in Trump's home. It shows some boxes being removed from the room at certain times and the same or other boxes returned. By its count four boxes are unaccounted for. These actions raise serious national security questions 

There is no way Trump can escape this time. 

Whoa...now THAT's a some big pizza pie news!

Edited by Joe Bauer

38 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

That Deep State was on his side, got him elected in 2016. He would not have won without Comey announcing that Clinton emails were found on Weiner's laptop. Whatever happened to that story?

Agree.

2 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I'm not holding my breath.  This guy walks between the rain drops...

For 75 years he has!

But there is always a first time.