The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

What an almost unbelievable and sad state of fear we are in at this time.

As I write this it is so hard to believe this is so...but it really is!

Non-Trump supporting and following America is terrified of Trump's vigilante enforcement thug base.

Who Trump none-to-subtly refers to in his veiled Mafia type threats that if he is actually charged with a crime...my boys ain't gonna be too happy.

In my lifetime I have never seen anything close to the fear factor of a defeated president's worked up and enraged goon squad that we are seeing and feeling today with Trump's "stand by" retaliation forces.

If only this was a surreal bad dream and tomorrow morning we could wake up and not feel this ominous fear and apprehension.

And this from just Saturday and Sunday...

Trump Doubles Down On Vicious FBI Attacks Over Mar-A-Lago Search

The former president cited "great simmering anger" over the "corrupt" FBI in a series of incendiary messages.
Aug 15, 2022, 07:10 AM EDT|Updated 3 hours ago

Former President Donald Trump intensified his bashing of the FBI on social media over the weekend with his own comments and those of QAnon followers calling the bureau a “criminal enterprise,” “corrupt,” seditious and abusive.

Trump, in likely the ugliest public attack on federal law enforcers by any president or former president in American history, launched a fresh tirade on his Truth Social platform late Saturday into Sunday to blast the FBI’s search last week of his Mar-a-Lago resort to collect boxes of White House documents that should have been surrendered to the National Archives when he left office.

ADVERTISEMENT
Trump insisted that the FBI has a “long and unrelenting history of being corrupt.” He also called the search a “sneak attack on democracy,” and referred in a post to “great simmering anger” over the action, which he characterized as a “break in.”

Donald Trump goes after the FBI — again.

Donald Trump goes after the FBI — again.

SCREEN SHOT/TRUTH SOCIAL/DONALD TRUMP

Trump also reposted messages from others that included references to QAnon conspiracy theories.

One message reposted by Trump last week was written by user “We The Pepe,” referring to the white supremacist icon Pepe the frog, which has been branded a racist, anti-Semitic hate symbol by the Anti-Defamation League.

Another user Trump reported was “WWG1WGA,” an abbreviation for “where we go one, we go all,” a well known QAnon slogan.

The attacks were part of Trump’s long series of increasingly vitriolic swipes at the FBI in the wake of the search.

Last week, Trump derided the FBI as “sleazy” on Truth Social, and Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) urged Americans to “destroy the FBI.” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) appeared to be calling for civil war over the search.

Federal authorities are now warning of a spike in threats to law enforcement. A joint intelligence bulletin released by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security advises federal officials to remain vigilant and stay informed about domestic violent extremists.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The FBI has the closed-circuit video of the room in which the boxes were being held in Trump's home. It shows some boxes being removed from the room at certain times and the same or other boxes returned. By its count four boxes are unaccounted for. These actions raise serious national security questions 

Whoa , how is that Doug? The FBI wasn't directly surveilling Mar a Lago? But I know Mar a Lago has a closed circuit video surveillance system because I heard Trump could monitor live the agents going through his house. So the FBI was able to subpoena the Mar a Lago surveillance tapes?

Ben:, despite an explosion of military and black-budget spending....

Cite your sources. I do remember you tried to pull a 1.4 trillion dollar annual Defense budget on us, and refused to cite your sources, so please don't say  you're being treated uncivilly.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

You need to watch Morning Joe each weekday morning on MSNBC and later CNN. Much information comes from these two networks during the day. 

In answer to your question, Yes, the FBI has the closed-circuit tapes.

Trump raided: DoJ obtained Mar-a-Lago surveillance tapes after subpoenaing Trump Org | The Independent

3 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

That Deep State was on his side, got him elected in 2016. He would not have won without Comey announcing that Clinton emails were found on Weiner's laptop. Whatever happened to that story?

That’s the general plan. You back both horses in a two horse race, and assure that your agenda plays out. Part of that is picking two candidates in the first place who can be blackmailed or leveraged, that have frailties or weaknesses. For the people, the MSM directed at reds and blues just needs to keep entertaining theatre going, making the public believe the opposition candidate is as septic of villainous as possible. 

However, IMHO I do think the power elite would have preferred working with HRC (more predictable).  I think the result at the last moment was a surprise and an underestimation of just how disenfranchised middle Americans are with the globalists. Nothing really changed. Politics just got much more cringe-worthy. 

11 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The same people who believe the intel-state murdered JFK to get the US into Vietnam/SE Asia/Cuba/ Africa...who believe 9/11 was just an excuse for Mideast perma-wars...now believe there is no Deep State, despite an explosion of military and black-budget spending....

Biden just fist-bumped with MBS...explain the "democracy" part to me. 

This is the surprisingly dumb thing about  about the people who believe the JFKA was a conspiracy/inside job and they believe 9/11 was a conspiracy/inside job, but, then think nothing like this could be happening today. 

If you can kill a sitting president, perpetrate a coup, what was the point in the coup if you weren’t going to seize power/control and have it benefit you? If you can get away with killing the most important man on the planet, or killing thousands of your own citizens and military personnel, as well as foreign civilians and combatants; what aren’t you capable of? What is off the table? Nothing. 

I suspect the idea of facing certain realities is just too tough. People would rather believe government is like a caring parent watching out for them, as its easier than facing up to the problems or corruptions. It’s always a fait accompi. 

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1559200445771517954

BREAKING: Arsonist Offers To Help Put Out Fire. In first interview since the search, Trump says: “The temperature has to be brought down in this country. If there is anything we can do to help, I and my people would be willing to do that.”

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108828041518355960

Wow! In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else. This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!

Uh huh.

Steve Thomas

12 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1559200445771517954

BREAKING: Arsonist Offers To Help Put Out Fire. In first interview since the search, Trump says: “The temperature has to be brought down in this country. If there is anything we can do to help, I and my people would be willing to do that.”

Wow! In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else. This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!

Uh huh.

Steve Thomas

More Orwellian Double Speak from Mango Mussolini-- "We need to put out the fire (while burning down the FBI.")

It reminds me of Trump's Ellipse speech on January 6th-- "We need to march peacefully to the Capitol (to fight like hell.")

19 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Wow! In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired),...

Trump says "stole," FBI says [implies] "confiscated to prevent international flight to avoid prosecution."

Po-TAY-to, po-TAH-to...

52 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

You need to watch Morning Joe each weekday morning on MSNBC and later CNN. Much information comes from these two networks during the day. 

In answer to your question, Yes, the FBI has the closed-circuit tapes.

Trump raided: DoJ obtained Mar-a-Lago surveillance tapes after subpoenaing Trump Org | The Independent

According to multiple reports, federal investigators issued a subpoena for the CCTV footage to the Trump Organization — the ex-president’s eponymous real estate and hotel business — earlier this year after a meeting between DoJ representatives and Mr Trump’s attorneys at his Florida home.

So they have now access to tapes at least since their negotiation for them months ago. Which if true, could be very damning. But would they have access to all taped entry in to the basement since Trump absconded the tapes? It would seem possible during the negotiation phase Trump could liquidate some files, and just erase the tapes as Rose Mary Woods did, but of course a gap in timing signature could be seen and matched with external events at the time.

Yes quite a find!

This criminal bozo will spend many years in prison for threatening the FBI.

ttps://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2022/08/15/threat-to-fbi-adam-bies-mercer-county-pa-trump-mar-a-lago-search-gab-threats/stories/202208150059?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660585319

Forensic psychiatrist Dr Bandy Lee, assesses Donald Trump's mental health and inability to be President (again). Five