The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

35 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

This is incredible.  The advice a world leader is getting.  "these brain-damaged dogs are everywhere".  One who has nukes at his disposal.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

49 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Dead wrong, Ben.  Trump's comments at the Ellipse about taking down the magnetometers wasn't hearsay evidence.  Hutchinson was a firsthand witness of Trump's riot-promoting staging at the Ellipse.

If you had watched the Congressional J6 hearings (rather than the Fox spin) you would know that.

Cassidy Hutchinson was with Trump and his staff at the Ellipse when the shocking comments were made. And she was also privvy to the 10 AM briefing of Trump, Meadows, and Ornato about the police reports that the mob was armed.

And Hutchinson was, in fact, testifying under oath-- under penalty of perjury-- unlike Tony Ornato, who has erased his J6 texts and ducked testifying under oath.

You're, obviously, still in denial about Trump's (and Ornato's) serious J6 crimes against the United States.

Why?

Not in denial. Just waiting for evidence to be presented in a court of law, in which defendants have stout defense counsel.

The Warren Commission-1/6 format...does not impress me. 

The 1/6 committee and the Warren Commission both acted as prosecutorial bodies, with no defense-counsel present—essentially formatted as prosecutorial fantasies.  

Ponder, in both the WC and the 1/6 Committee: 

1. Only the prosecution presented evidence, and that evidence was unchallenged. 

2. Only the prosecution presented witnesses, hand chosen and curated for effect. Those witnesses were unchallenged. 

3. The narrative, the unfolding story, was controlled by prosecutors. 

4. The media, which is mostly compliant anyway, is left to report on the witnesses and evidence presented, on daily deadlines. 

5. There is no judge to even try to make a hearing formats impartial or fair.  

6. Many appeals are made to emotions, or patriotism, which generally play well in the media.

I am happy for Trump, after a public court trial in which he had stout defense, to face the consequences, or go free. So be it.

The $1.4 trillion-dollar (annual revenues) Deep State will still be there, even is Trump becomes the new lone prisoner at Alcatraz, or is re-elected President. 

Evidently, the "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" standard is passe

This Teen Was Prescribed 10 Psychiatric Drugs. She’s Not Alone.---NYT

This one is for W.

As a layman, this strikes me as the wrong approach, along with most other medications for mental troubles. 

Is this the right approach? Has something about the drug industry and reimbursement schemes worked to this end? 

Did you ever tell a patient, "Look, get a lot more exercise and reduce alcohol and sugar in your diet. Then, let's see where we stand?" 

A lot of people have been asking why Trump would have taken and kept National Security Classified documents home with him.

Some have suggested it was for blackmail or extortion or for just plain old pecuniary reasons.

A lot was written at the time about the Trump Transition Team's refusal to cooperate with the Biden Transition Team in the peaceful transfer of power and handing over the reins of government.

I think a lot of it was an effort by Team Trump to hamstring the Biden government. by denying them the information they would need to effectively govern.

Steve Thomas

Rob Reiner

@robreiner

The fate of our Democracy rests with Merrick Garland not being intimidated by threats of violence from a lifelong Criminal. My money’s on Garland. He will save Democracy. He will Indict.

---30---

Well, I'd say fertile ground for a witch-hunt. 

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

A lot of people have been asking why Trump would have taken and kept National Security Classified documents home with him.

Some have suggested it was for blackmail or extortion or for just plain old pecuniary reasons.

A lot was written at the time about the Trump Transition Team's refusal to cooperate with the Biden Transition Team in the peaceful transfer of power and handing over the reins of government.

I think a lot of it was an effort by Team Trump to hamstring the Biden government. by denying them the information they would need to effectively govern.

Steve Thomas

The devil is in the details.

Go to this web page:

https://www.rawstory.com/doj-special-master-response/

and click on the 18 pages of Exhibits.

Go to page 8 of the 18 pages in Attachment B.

Trump was trying to exert Executive Privilege over the current incumbent President to prevent the current functioning of government.

PS: Look at the list of Classified documents on page 11. It will blow you away.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Anyone still defending Trump after these revelations has a mental problem.

It's fascinating to watch people contort themselves into pretzels in a futile attempt to defend a criminal caught red-handed stealing government secrets.

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

The most incriminating evidence? That framed TIME magazine cover. 

Great minds think alike, I guess.  I think Rep. Jim Jordan brought that up.

What are we to make of this?  Has Trump been framed?

The clues are all there, I can't wait for the Q version of events.

13 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

Great minds think alike, I guess.  I think Rep. Jim Jordan brought that up.

Jim Jordan is the guy that let boys be molested, correct?

Not sure why anyone would be surprised that Trump keeps framed photos of his Time covers around; he's a mentally ill malignant narcissist, so of course he does.

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This Teen Was Prescribed 10 Psychiatric Drugs. She’s Not Alone.---NYT

This one is for W.

As a layman, this strikes me as the wrong approach, along with most other medications for mental troubles. 

Is this the right approach? Has something about the drug industry and reimbursement schemes worked to this end? 

Did you ever tell a patient, "Look, get a lot more exercise and reduce alcohol and sugar in your diet. Then, let's see where we stand?" 

Ben,

This new NYT article is almost identical to Benedict Carey's popular NYT series in the summer of 2008 about the use of psychotropics in teens.  I spoke to Carey at the time, and he used me as a reference in his July 12, 2008 article on the subject of Big Pharma and the psychiatric establishment.

Psychiatric Group Faces Scrutiny Over Drug Industry Ties - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

As for psychiatric diagnosis and treatment, alcohol and exercise can have major effects on mental health, but there is more to the neuroscience of mental illness than physical fitness, alcohol use, and glucose levels.