• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

The networks keep playing up the fact that these highly secret, compartmentalized documents were laying around in  Florida, while Trump went north to New Jersey for the summer.

If this keeps on going, Donald Trump is going to go down in history as a big a traitor as Benedict Arnold or James Wilkinson.

Steve Thomas

12 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt,

I think the leak of this document was a deliberate ploy to offset the Special Master business.

“...according to The Washington Post, who first reported on the nuclear documents Tuesday night. The publication cited “people familiar with the search,” who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs,” the source said, revealing that special clearances are required to obtain such documents, and “not just top-secret clearance.”

The two sides are supposed to jointly propose a "Special Master" to the judge. Who is the Trump Team going to propose that has these kind of credentials? Will that person be acceptable to the Intelligence Community or to President Biden?

If they can't agree, who will the judge appoint? Rudy Giuiliani? John Eastman? Mike Flynn? Steve Bannon?

And what are they going to do if this "Special Master" says, I want to look at this particular document and the FBI says, "No." Is the judge going start arresting FBI agents and on up the chain all the way to President Biden?

The FBI has had this document for three weeks. Why leak it now? I think it's being used to demonstrate that the idea of a Special Master is unworkable.

Steve Thomas

3 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Matt,

I think the leak of this document was a deliberate ploy to offset the Special Master business.

“...according to The Washington Post, who first reported on the nuclear documents Tuesday night. The publication cited “people familiar with the search,” who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs,” the source said, revealing that special clearances are required to obtain such documents, and “not just top-secret clearance.”

The two sides are supposed to jointly propose a "Special Master" to the judge. Who is the Trump Team going to propose that has these kind of credentials? Will that person be acceptable to the Intelligence Community or to President Biden?

If they can't agree, who will the judge appoint? Rudy Giuiliani? John Eastman? Mike Flynn? Steve Bannon?

And what are they going to do if this "Special Master" says, I want to look at this particular document and the FBI says, "No." Is the judge going start arresting FBI agents and on up the chain all the way to President Biden?

The FBI has had this document for three weeks. Why leak it now? I think it's being used to demonstrate that the idea of a Special Master is unworkable.

Steve Thomas

I agree. I expect the DoJ to file an appeal with the Eleventh Circuit and to totally demolish Federal Judge Cannon as a fair jurist and her fatally flawed court order. How can she enjoin the DoJ from conducting a criminal investigation centering around a threat to our national security in Trump's theft of the government documents? 

Legal experts are saying that the DoJ has enough evidence right now to indict Trump on the issue of the misuse of classified documents. In its essence it is a simple criminal case. 

Trump has been a Russian agent since 1987 when he made his first trip to the Soviet Union. Upon his return to the U.S., he announced he was running for President, but nobody paid any attention to this

26 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I agree. I expect the DoJ to file an appeal with the Eleventh Circuit and to totally demolish Federal Judge Cannon as a fair jurist and her fatally flawed court order. How can she enjoin the DoJ from conducting a criminal investigation centering around a threat to our national security in Trump's theft of the government documents? 

Legal experts are saying that the DoJ has enough evidence right now to indict Trump on the issue of the misuse of classified documents. In its essence it is a simple criminal case. 

Trump has been a Russian agent since 1987 when he made his first trip to the Soviet Union. Upon his return to the U.S., he announced he was running for President, but nobody paid any attention to this

Wow!

In hs final days as President, Donald Trump authorized putting a nuclear reactor on the moon.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-nuke/

He also authorized the sale of nuclear reactor technology to Saudia Arabia without any promise that they would not use it to develop nuclear weapons. The negotiations bypassed Congress and the State Department.

Private industry would take the lead.

Billionaires would take over mining operations on the moon and Mars.

Dear God.

Steve Thomas

55 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

In hs final days as President, Donald Trump authorized putting a nuclear reactor on the moon.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-nuke/

He also authorized the sale of nuclear reactor technology to Saudia Arabia without any promise that they would not use it to develop nuclear weapons. The negotiations bypassed Congress and the State Department.

Private industry would take the lead.

Billionaires would take over mining operations on the moon and Mars.

Dear God.

Steve Thomas

I'm not sure which news story today is more bizarre-- Trump hoarding top secret, unsecured classified nuclear documents at Mar-a-Lago, or Trump declaring that he's a "perfect physical specimen."🤥