• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Enter a contest to go hog hunting from a helicopter with Marjorie Taylor Greene (with lightning and laser eyes no less).

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1574781301974081536

It's too bad her constituents don't have a Representative in Congress.

You can't make this stuff up.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

12 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Enter a contest to go hog hunting from a helicopter with Marjorie Taylor Greene (with lightning and laser eyes no less).

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1574781301974081536

It's too bad her constituents don't have a Representative in Congress.

You can't make this stuff up.

Steve Thomas

Helicopter hog hunting, eh?  🤥

It reminds me of that scene in Somalia from the movie Black Hawk Down.

As Ben posts more allegations about Biden being financed by China:

Trump loyalists block probe into 'serious' allegations about Chinese campaign contributions - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

The Federal Election Commission SHOULD investigate this. If it exonerates Trump, fine. But if it incriminates trump, the public should know. 

I'm surprised, but even #MoscowMitchMcConnell is in favor of the clarification of the electoral vote tally certification law.

https://www.rawstory.com/mcconnell-electoral-reform/

I cannot believe this sesspool of a thread is still active. Since it is, anyone care to comment on biden's recent executive orders regarding CBDC's and biotechnology? 

“to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers,”

Sounds like biden just gave the far-far-far-right wing WEF (started by Kissinger/Schwab, good ole Republicans) an early christmas gift. Get ready for a whole new level of MK-Ultra coming at you and your children. 

To not realize the enemy we face is far beyond orange man or brandon, creates almost completely irrelevant political analysis at this point in time, I guess that is the point of this thread however. 

13 minutes ago, Dennis Berube said:

I cannot believe this sesspool of a thread is still active. Since it is, anyone care to comment on biden's recent executive orders regarding CBDC's and biotechnology? 

“to be able to write circuitry for cells and predictably program biology in the same way in which we write software and program computers,”

Sounds like biden just gave the far-far-far-right wing WEF (started by Kissinger/Schwab, good ole Republicans) an early christmas gift. Get ready for a whole new level of MK-Ultra coming at you and your children. 

To not realize the enemy we face is far beyond orange man or brandon, creates almost completely irrelevant political analysis at this point in time, I guess that is the point of this thread however. 

"If the average person knew half of what's really going on in the world they'd probably go into their backyard and shoot themselves."

Welcome to the "cesspool" thread DB. 

Glad you were motivated enough to jump into it with us fellow cesspoolers.

54 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Trump loyalists block probe into 'serious' allegations about Chinese campaign contributions - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

The Federal Election Commission SHOULD investigate this. If it exonerates Trump, fine. But if it incriminates trump, the public should know. 

And, again, it makes me wonder if Ben's latest (non sequitur) dispatch last night about Biden and China was another pre-emptive counter-narrative from the Faux MAGA-verse -- a calculated attempt to deflect attention from today's story (above) about Trump and China.

This kind of pre-emptive counter-narrative technique has been standard practice in the Faux MAGA-verse.

If we had a breaking news story about Trump copulating with chickens, Fox would probably broadcast a pre-emptive story about Biden visiting a chicken coop under suspicious circumstances.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

I'm surprised, but even #MoscowMitchMcConnell is in favor of the clarification of the electoral vote tally certification law.

Yes, I don't think even Mitch wants to deal with that BS again. He'll stick with the bog-standard suppression and intimidation of black voters and leave it at that.

Another one of Ben's "unarmed" tourists. He "only" had a stun gun/taser.

Kyle Young sentenced for Jan. 6 attack on D.C. officer Michael Fanone - The Washington Post

4 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

MK--

You know, the whole "blue vs. red" or "Donk vs. 'Phant" version of current affairs...strikes me as intentionally misleading. 

Washington is a globalist town, and the amount of foreign money gushing around should alarm anyone. 

China money, Ukraine money, Russia money...money from every kleptocrat on the globe. 

Ponder: William Cohen was the R-party Secy of Defense for the D-Party Clinton Administration. By all accounts, a tremendously smart and effective guy. 

Now, Cohen is the don of the China Lobby:

We Want to Rebuild U.S. Relations With China

Frank talks between business leaders can help restore trust.

---The Cohen Group

Cohen now says China is just a competitor, just like Great Britain, Germany or France. 

In other words, Cohen is mouthpiece for the CCP. 

Cohen also loathes Trump and writes op-eds in that regard. 

This is not to say Trump is a great guy. In my estimation, he is unfit for office, due to personality and character. 

But keep in mind, there are plenty of people for whom personality and character and principles mean nothing--and that have always had long knives out for Trump. 

Globalist elites want to use cheap China labor, and import cheap labor into the US. 

And they loathed Trump. Interesting.