The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

6 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Matt ... Someday?

Right now!

Oh I totally agree, Joe! lol, no doubt.

What I mean is that 20-30 years from now, everyone will see it that way.

Right now partisan glasses keep many of the MAGA cult from seeing reality. In the future, history will render a truthful verdict.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

21 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Matt ... Someday?

Right now!

Bizaare is one aspect, but the appropriate fuller truth description is hugely criminal and damaging. 

Just look at what Trump has been and is right now involved in regards the most serious, high crime legal investigations, charges and other major areas of suspected criminal and constitution violating activities.

Mar a Lago.

January 6th. insurrection, coup attempt.

New York tax cheating investigations and charges both business and personal. One already with a conviction of guilty.

Reportedly dozens of past shady business dealings with shady characters in his business life career.

The Georgia election manipulation, intimidation and coercion attempt probe.

The fake electors probe.

The E. Jean Carroll rape charge.

Missing inaugural funds scandal.

Suspected Emoluments Clause violations. Money laundering through exaggerated charges personal business funding by Saudis and many others.

Huge trove of donation monies ( over 100 million!) still unspent and not used for the reasons he told the givers in his begging campaign for such.

January 6th committee witness intimidation and tampering regards Cassidy Hutchison, etc. by a Trump lawyer.

Trump's tearing up and flushing down toilets official government documents.

Trump having his deceased ex-wife buried on one of his golf courses for tax break reasons. Same with placing some goats there.

Trump physically grappling with his SS driver in a rage over the driver refusing his demand to be driven to the Capital building on January 6th, 2021.

The willful destruction of government property ( paid for by tax payers ) in throwing ketchup and a plate at a wall, smashing the plate and incurring unnecessary White House employee man hours cleaning it up.

Sued by hundreds over his Trump University scam and settling out of court to the tune of millions plus court costs.

Hillary Clinton was blasted about Benghazi ( one scandal ) and she willingly went on national TV to answer 8 hours of angry toned loaded questions about her role by a worked up Republican biased committee.

Bill Clinton was impeached and had to face a grand jury over his Monica Lewinsky BJ in the Oval Office affair. Again, one charge.

Nixon had Watergate.

But Trump?

A guy who lost both Presidential elections via the popular vote by millions?

Was impeached "twice?"

Who is charged with more criminal doings than any President in our history and who has been caught in more lies than any President by a factor of thousands?

"I never had sex with Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal."

"I never authorized any payments to them."

"I like to grab em by the Pu$$y."

Trump is and always will be encased in a presidential historical legacy world so beyond any other past presidents regards personal character failures it's new to unimaginable degrees territory.

Way beyond simply "bizaare." 

Criminal, mentally unbalanced, dangerous, divisive, truly circus side show stuff.

A biographical story that will never be able to be adequately told and covered in just one film or book alone.

To do this there would have to be an entire Trump Presidential library built separately than a traditional one.

Maybe one with amusement park ride and interactive exhibit theme?

Come on folks, step right up...hit the wall target with a plate of catchup and win a MAGA bear.

Spin the wheel of scams and win a Trump digital card?

Hey kid...come on...test your grip strength on the GEBTP stick!

Pop Corn here...get your orange colored Trump pop corn here.

Sorry for being so cynical here.

However, this is exactly what Trump's horrible legacy has saddled our societal conscious with imo.

Joe it wouldn't be the Festives season without the airing of grievances, lol 

Just now, Matthew Koch said:

Joe it wouldn't be the Festives season without the airing of grievances, lol 

We have a separate thread for Christmas good will sharing. I posted an uplifting message and song there.

This thread is and pretty much has been a sharing of our countries most pressing issues of the day, which Donald Trump daily thrust himself into every way he can with his insatiable appetite addiction for attention in the most antagonizing and controversy inciting energy and manner.

I do think I try to keep my postings on our main JFK threads appropriately focused on the subjects proposed therein. 

I do occasionally let off on Trump in this thread I admit.

If someday the moderators move it out...I'll be fine with that decision.

6 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

We have a separate thread for Christmas good will sharing. I posted an uplifting message and song there.

This thread is and pretty much has been a sharing of our countries most pressing issues of the day, which Donald Trump daily thrust himself into every way he can with his insatiable appetite addiction for attention in the most antagonizing and controversy inciting energy and manner.

I do think I try to keep my postings on our main JFK threads appropriately focused on the subjects proposed therein. 

I do occasionally let off on Trump in this thread I admit.

If someday the moderators move it out...I'll be fine with that decision.

Ohhhhh okay, well than here you go.. 

"Trump poured $144 million into his own pockets by doing all his golfing at his own properties, and forcing the Secret Service to keep a $17,000/month villa at Bedminster year-round, just so they could be sure of getting a room when POTUS decided he felt like hitting a little ball around.

He just sold his DC Pay To Play Palace for $100 million more than he paid for it. That’s despite the fact he lied about it being profitable, and actually lost $70 million during the four years that Apparently Inebriated Rudy set up shop in the bar every night. (He even had a nameplate made, which he put out on the table for anyone looking to buy access to the president of the United States.)

And, of course, there’s the quarter-of-a-billion dollars he raked in for an “Official Election Defense Fund” that doesn’t exist. It was recently revealed that fund paid Melania’s clothing coordinator $60,000 for “strategy.”

How could this be allowed in our system of government? Just because there's politically a minority cult of Trump worshipers who would loudly object? And their representatives in Congress were bullied into keeping shut?

This went on for years. Apart from any fantasies the Trump cult had. There has to be an overriding authority, and some sense of accountability. That in itself , is worthy of investigation to ensure it never happens again.

Just now, Matthew Koch said:

Ohhhhh okay, well than here you go.. 

Who is this bizarre mouth piece character spouting the perversely cringing, ridiculous even laughable spin on the January 6th riot as "mostly peaceful?"

Mostly peaceful?   HA HA HA?

Trump criminal action down-playing is now circus side show desperate.

28 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

"Trump poured $144 million into his own pockets by doing all his golfing at his own properties, and forcing the Secret Service to keep a $17,000/month villa at Bedminster year-round, just so they could be sure of getting a room when POTUS decided he felt like hitting a little ball around.

He just sold his DC Pay To Play Palace for $100 million more than he paid for it. That’s despite the fact he lied about it being profitable, and actually lost $70 million during the four years that Apparently Inebriated Rudy set up shop in the bar every night. (He even had a nameplate made, which he put out on the table for anyone looking to buy access to the president of the United States.)

And, of course, there’s the quarter-of-a-billion dollars he raked in for an “Official Election Defense Fund” that doesn’t exist. It was recently revealed that fund paid Melania’s clothing coordinator $60,000 for “strategy.”

How could this be allowed in our system of government? Just because there's politically a minority cult of Trump worshipers who would loudly object? And their representatives in Congress were bullied into keeping shut?

This went on for years. Apart from any fantasies the Trump cult had. There has to be an overriding authority, and some sense of accountability. That in itself , is worthy of investigation to ensure it never happens again.

Your point Kirk is as important as Trump himself.

How half of our society has super aggressively supported and enabled a person as criminally and immorally disturbed as Donald Trump to get away with all his constitution violating law breaking.

Especially those who call themselves Christian moral value respecting and following disciples.

The man is the opposite of a ten commandment or Christian value respecting person. Violating daily more of them than 90% of others do in a year.

There is a mass real reality denying even delusionary mental condition going on there.

Trump was so right about his 5th avenue brag regards his blindly loyal followers.

IMO this mass cult like mental Trump no wrong doing delusion accepting behavior with half our society is the most disturbing aspect of this dangerous democracy threatening and nation dividing Trump era.

God help us through all this divisive madness.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Kari Lake Loses Suit Over Her Defeat In Arizona Governor’s Race

By Jaques Billeaud Dec 24, 2022,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kari-lake-loses-suit-over-her-defeat-in-arizona-governors-race_n_63a748cae4b0cbfd55dc2a37

PHOENIX (AP) — "A judge has thrown out Republican Kari Lake’s challenge of her defeat in the Arizona governor’s race to Democrat Katie Hobbs, rejecting her claim that problems with ballot printers at some polling places on Election Day were the result of intentional misconduct.

In a decision Saturday, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, who was appointed by then-Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, found that the court did not find clear and convincing evidence of the widespread misconduct that Lake had alleged had affected the result of the 2022 general election."

The last of the election deniers.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Steve Thomas

13 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Kari Lake Loses Suit Over Her Defeat In Arizona Governor’s Race

By Jaques Billeaud Dec 24, 2022,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kari-lake-loses-suit-over-her-defeat-in-arizona-governors-race_n_63a748cae4b0cbfd55dc2a37

PHOENIX (AP) — "A judge has thrown out Republican Kari Lake’s challenge of her defeat in the Arizona governor’s race to Democrat Katie Hobbs, rejecting her claim that problems with ballot printers at some polling places on Election Day were the result of intentional misconduct.

In a decision Saturday, Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson, who was appointed by then-Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, found that the court did not find clear and convincing evidence of the widespread misconduct that Lake had alleged had affected the result of the 2022 general election."

The last of the election deniers.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Steve Thomas

I know Steve, Look how totally lame and bogus her defense was!

8 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Here is the real reason Trump will go down in flames in 2024

by Sophia A. McClennen, Salon December 23, 2022

https://www.rawstory.com/here-is-the-real-reason-trump-will-go-down-in-flames-in-2024/

“Trump isn't just a loser, which is bad enough. He's a boring loser, which is why his political career resembles a third-season Netflix series heading for cancellation.”

Steve Thomas

I think there is a great deal of truth in this. Trump is two-dimensional, or a one-trick pony. 

I have been bored with Trump for years and wish he would go away. He has a dreadful character/personality.

He did change the conversation on trade with China, US expenditures vs. NATO, and immigration, all points I agreed with. Trump did not get the US into a perpetual war somewhere like LBJ, or Bush Jr.

In fact, some say Trump got the US out of Afghanistan, and the US would likely still be mired down there if HRC had won. HRC had vowed eternal allegiance to the women of Afghanistan. A good and perpetual cause.

Well, let is hope for a third party victory in 2024. I can hope anyways. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

the US would likely still be mired down there if HRC had won. HRC had vowed eternal allegiance to the women of Afghanistan. 

I remember when you mentioned this a couple months ago, and I had never thought about it before. It's a very interesting point. Likely true, IMO.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-trading-cards-have-lost-this-much-value-one-week-1769495

"Donald Trump's digital trading cards have lost 72 percent of their value in the last week after prices initially soared online, according to figures from the OpenSea website which tracks the sale of non-fungible tokens (NFTs)."

Well, that didn't take long.

Steve Thomas

20 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I remember when you mentioned this a couple months ago, and I had never thought about it before. It's a very interesting point. Likely true, IMO.

I am not  a Trump fan. But HRC had been entirely coopted by the Deep State, in layman's language. 

I hope Trump disappears.