• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

48 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron,

Nobody's perfect, but Kevin McCarthy is, basically, a slimy, spineless sleazeball who sold his soul to Trump and the Sedition Caucus to become Speaker of the dysfunctional 118th MAGA House.

He's a guy who once joked with Paul Ryan about the fact that Trump and some Republican members of Congress had received illegal campaign funding from Russia!

Later, he complained bitterly to Trump and the public about the violent January 6th attack on Congress, before flip-flopping 180 degrees and working to block a proper investigation of the insurrection-- even refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena.

IMO, his election as Speaker is a low point in the history of the U.S. Congress.

Edited by W. Niederhut

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

It's offensive to me that anyone would even try to portray Babbit's killing as the most tragic and unjust thing during the January 6th. 2021 huge number, raging, murder threatening mob attack on our Capital building with our entire Congress inside.

Capital police officer"s" died as the result of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome effects from the nightmare event they were forced to endure with thousands of these murder rage minded nut cases rushing them with shouts of "kill em" etc.

If this mob of thousands were anyone but Trump nut supporters, Trump would have had armed to the teeth troops at the Capital building within minutes of it's starting with orders to shoot to kill whomever they wanted.

Then, Trump would be bragging he was the great hero protector of our Congress and Capital police.

It's incredible that the Capital police held back shooting way more than just one time.

Not only were they fearing and defending against shouted life and death threat violent attacks on our Congresspersons inside our sacred Democracy building ( including the Vice President himself) they themselves were being viciously attacked and beaten severely by this raging threatening mob. 

In most similar great bodily harm threat incidents police will do whatever it takes to protect themselves including discharging their firearms. And legally authorized and justified to do so.

They "remarkably" held off doing so in this nightmare violent attack.

Ms. Babbit was killed. And ALL the blame for her death resides with her fellow rioting mobsters.

Only "one" Republican party member attended the Presidential "Awards For Bravery" event yesterday honoring not just January 6th. fallen and injured Capital police officers, but other 2020 election integrity defending persons, all of whom were subjected to harrowing death threats for their doing so.

No one can downplay the January 6th, 2021 attack on our Congress in their own sacred Democracy defending building of business without being to blame themselves in aiding, enabling and supporting those vicious criminal thugs. Many of whom are now serving guilty verdict sentences in prison for their violent death and injury causing and government overthrow attempt crimes.

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Only "one" Republican party member attended the Presidential "Awards For Bravery" event yesterday honoring not just January 6th. fallen and injured Capital police officers, but other 2020 election integrity defending persons, all of whom were subjected to harrowing death threats for their doing so.

No one can downplay the January 6th, 2021 attack on our Congress in their own sacred Democracy defending building of business without being to blame themselves in aiding, enabling and supporting those vicious criminal thugs. Many of whom are now serving guilty verdict sentences in prison for their violent death and injury causing and government overthrow attempt crimes.

34 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I have never paid much attention to the tabloid gossip about the Royal Family, so I was surprised to learn this weekend that Prince Harry is, apparently, the biological son of a British officer named James Hewitt.

No wonder Harry has had a falling out with King Charles and Prince William.

This is beginning to sound like a Shakespearean tragedy, or comedy.

Edited by W. Niederhut

47 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Matt,

I have no dog (Corgi) in this fight, but I read somewhere that Princess Di was actually involved in a torrid love affair with James Hewitt for more than a year before Prince Harry was born.

Perhaps our friends from across the pond have more information on the subject.

Prince Harry Totally Looks Like James Hewitt | Prince harry father, James  hewitt, Prince harry james hewitt

29 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I have no dog (Corgi) in this fight, but I read somewhere that Princess Di was actually involved in a torrid love affair with James Hewitt for more than a year before Prince Harry was born.

They indeed look similar in that particular photo comp. But Harry was already 1 1/2 years old when Diana met James Hewett.

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I have never paid much attention to the tabloid gossip about the Royal Family, so I was surprised to learn this weekend that Prince Harry is, apparently, the biological son of a British officer named James Hewitt.

No wonder Harry has had a falling out with King Charles and Prince William.

This is beginning to sound like a Shakespearean tragedy, or comedy.

Were you surprised by the photo comparisons? 

🙂