The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

12 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The fact is, Biden quit plagiarizing a long time ago. It's time for you to get over it.

If Trump quit lying, I'd be amazed first and then give him kudos.

If Trump quit lying...he would be rendered mute! 

I still like Trump's trade, immigration and generally non-interventionist international policies. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, fortunately, Donald Trump, hasn't been in office for two years now, Jake.  (Not three.  2023-2021= 2.)

The bad news is that he also hasn't been in jail.

Something is terribly wrong with our justice system in the U.S. if wealthy felonious skunks like Trump can accept massive bribes (foreign and domestic) while serving in public office, and even attempt to overturn U.S. elections with impunity.

I just find it hard to believe the lack of self awareness on this forum. You have a forum set up as a high brow arena in which serious researchers can maturely discuss and argue points of the JFK assassination. In theory this should be conducted objectively, without bias and without political viewpoints being involved.  A year ago I was shocked to see this topic, which lets face it is a posh leftist moan chamber. Now there is a separate designated posh Trump hate thread too ! 

Why are they on here and why don't people on here spend all this energy on JFK analysis ? And why don't you see the irony of these topics when juxtaposed with the inferred purpose of the forum ? 

Bonkers 

16 hours ago, Jake Hammond said:

I just find it hard to believe the lack of self awareness on this forum. You have a forum set up as a high brow arena in which serious researchers can maturely discuss and argue points of the JFK assassination. In theory this should be conducted objectively, without bias and without political viewpoints being involved.  A year ago I was shocked to see this topic, which lets face it is a posh leftist moan chamber. Now there is a separate designated posh Trump hate thread too ! 

Why are they on here and why don't people on here spend all this energy on JFK analysis ? And why don't you see the irony of these topics when juxtaposed with the inferred purpose of the forum ? 

Bonkers 

Well...yes.

But there are topics herein that are not as politicized as this particular grab-bag sub-topic. 

There are some good posts. Check 'em out. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

55 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Well...yes.

But here are topics herein that are not as politicized as this particular grab-bag sub-topic. 

There are some good posts. Check 'em out. 

I remember you as a voice of reason amongst a forest of bias Ben so I wasn't including all in that criticism. I'll stick to the old school topics but appreciate the comment. 

Edited by Jake Hammond

18 minutes ago, Jake Hammond said:

I remember you as a voice of reason amongst a forest of bias Ben so I wasn't including all in that criticism. I'll stick to the old school topics but appreciate the comment. 

Hang around. The JFKA, in its minutia and in broader context, is a terrific topic. 

We can always use another reasonable voice. 

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I've been very pleased with Biden's accomplishments and decisions. He's a class act, better than most politicians, and I will likely be voting for him again.

Please, tell us about them? 

Edited by Matthew Koch

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Wow, No question about it! These Oath Keepers are really a disciplined bunch! In their sacred handbook they say:

“A Proud Boy may not ejaculate alone more often than once every thirty days […] if he needs to ejaculate it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent. The woman may not be a prostitute.”

Is that so she can watch?

i can see where that would be a hard oath to keep hard!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/proud-boys-trial-rule-book-masturbation-ban-1234666317/

It's funny that Grandpa doesn't know it started off as a joke. That part you posted is from comedian Gavin Magunus. Kirk, did you know that during the election when out of touch liberal boomers said they were against the "Proud Boys" people who hate them joined the group along with the Federal Informants who led the charge at the capital Fedsurrection. The Proud Boys changed from a joke when Antifa started showing up and menacing people and attacking people like Andy Ngo. Proud boys started showing up to counter Antifa. From there both groups turned into lokey Militia groups.. because Federal Glowies steered them that way. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

Ben,

There's good news and bad news this week.

The good news is that you have a new fan from the MAGA-verse who thinks you're "the voice of reason." 😬

You and Mathew Koch are no longer alone.

The bad news is that your fixed delusion about Trump being a victim of the Deep State has taken another major hit.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

There's good news and bad news this week.

The good news is that you have a new fan from the MAGA-verse who thinks you're "the voice of reason." 😬

You and Mathew Koch are no longer alone.

The bad news is that your fixed delusion about Trump being a victim of the Deep State has taken another major hit.

Hi Jake,
Jake:I honestly can't believe I've come back on hereafter a year off and you guys are still on about Trump.
I honestly can't believe I've come back on hereafter a year off
Ok, but you're here.

Jake:And you guys are still on about Trump.
Actually, I scanned the previous 2 pages. it's not at all one political philosophy.  By far the most frequent references are from Ben about Biden, and the NSS, then Matthew about all Democrats. It's true, Steve made a relevant comment as to Trump in the news. Joe registered his usual Trump outrage. But that's it.  Trump's mention here is directly in proportion to ongoing news events involving Trump. When Trump's in the news and we comment and inform each other.  Ben usually reacts by making posts about Biden, the Donks and their relation to the NSA, globalists, Liz Cheney, HC, Pelosi.

Jake: I just find it hard to believe the lack of self awareness on this forum.
You have a forum set up as a high brow arena in which serious researchers can maturely discuss and argue points of the JFK assassination

Ok, I'll leave the first sentence alone, other than to say it's definitely more contentious here than there. What would you expect? Particularly in this time period.
But as for the high brow arena, that's your take. There's a lot of good people working here on the other side. And I'm encouraged by the new blood that's come in. To them I can only inject a note of caution from time to time. Because  personally I think there's a lot of obstruction and politics going on over there, from the most unlikely sources, that goes high up. A lot of mythic sacred cows, no touch figures, a lot of perpetuation of myth. A lot of assumptions, that when held to the light of logic, cause some to scramble, not answer legitimate questions, put people on ignore.
But in some ways, we're all doing what we can.
That's why I'm mostly here, except when I see  the need. I experienced directly the JFKA at a time when I was old enough to be cognizant of it's meaning. But I'm really more of a "now" person. But isn't it interesting how people from here keep trying to contaminate the other side with current events, which I'm against. But let's face it, people on the the JFKA side can't resist it either!.

Jake about here-----"which lets face it is a posh leftist moan chamber.
Now that's, from my perspective, is the most interesting thing you've said. That has entertainment value.That's funny. There's definitely moaning about Trump not being prosecuted. But I think there's a lot more moaning going on, just about life in general from the other side.

Jake:Why are they on here and why don't people on here spend all this energy on JFK analysis ?
Because apparently you don't Jake, or you wouldn't be here.

Jake:And why don't you see the irony of these topics when juxtaposed with the inferred purpose of the forum ? Bonkers!
Because obviously we don't think like you Jake , and for that, we're Bonkers?

Jake:I remember you as a voice of reason amongst a forest of bias Ben so I wasn't including all in that criticism.
Yes, But you didn't come here for Ben. right? But I understand. You "honestly can't believe" why you're here. I do sense you're general astonishment.

Jake:I'm going to be more consistent win here hopefully and less sporadic, I'm still fascinated by it, especially the wider context and I've been ' into it' for a decade now so its clearly not going away !
Not sure what you're saying here. What is fascinating for you?

39 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Jake about here-----"which lets face it is a posh leftist moan chamber.
Now that's, from my perspective, is the most interesting thing you've said. That has entertainment value.That's funny. There's definitely moaning about Trump not being prosecuted. But I think there's a lot more moaning going on, just about life in general from the other side.

Jake:Why are they on here and why don't people on here spend all this energy on JFK analysis ?
Because apparently you don't Jake, or you wouldn't be here.

Kirk I'm disappointed you didn't do your usual Qanon symbolism and decoding of what his profile pic means. 

When's the last time you shared some JFK research or analysis, seems like your're here just to snake people like a school yard bully that needs to lift his own self esteem by lowering others.. 

Edited by Matthew Koch

Trump Has Completely Lost His Grip on Reality

By CHARLES C. W. COOKE January 25, 2023 2:47 pm

http://https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/01/trump-has-completely-lost-his-grip-on-reality/

"And then there’s Donald Trump, who, despite being the only candidate who has officially announced his bid, is . . . well, ranting like a deranged hobo in a dilapidated public park. No, don’t look at him — he might come over here with his sign."

When you've lost The National Review, that's saying something.

Steve Thomas

12 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump Has Completely Lost His Grip on Reality

Maybe he's planning an insanity defense?

Because all hell is about to break loose via indictments in Georgia.

Trump f*cked around, and now we get to the finding out part.

Stock up on popcorn.