The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Mathew Koch nails it again... 🤥

Why would we want intelligent, scholarly, judicious statesmen like Adam Schiff serving on our House Intelligence Committee when we can staff it with seditious MAGA morons like Mathew Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, and Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Great call, Mathew!

432b82607f2d013be00b005056a9545d.png

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

In my high school art class as a freshman we had a senior student who was so talented ( even at 17!) that our art teacher just left him alone to do whatever he wanted. We used to crowd around him and just watch him work. His name was John Alvin.

I hope my daughter does so well. Or a fraction thereof.

She's only twelve years old and recently drew this:

angry_red_dog.jpg

This is the only photo of her drawings that I have, otherwise I would have posted a more benign one. She draws ones like this to help her cope with some mean kids who bully her.

20 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

angry_red_dog.jpg

This is the only photo of her drawings that I have, otherwise I would have posted a more benign one. She draws ones like this to help her cope with some mean kids who bully her.

Wow.  Thanks for sharing this, Sandy.

Sadly, kids are often as cruel as packs of wolves.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

angry_red_dog.jpg

That is excellent work there, Sandy! My daughter is the same age and has shown a love for art as well :)

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

angry_red_dog.jpg

Wonderful skill. I hope the bullies lay off. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/451413-russian-oligarchs-story-could-spell-trouble-for-team-mueller/

Forgotten story. Deripaska said Manafort was a nothingburger.

Deripaska actually worked with Mueller:

Deripaska confirmed a story I reported last year from FBI sources that he spent more than $20 million of his own money between 2009 and 2011 on a private rescue operation to free Robert Levinson, a retired FBI agent captured in Iran in 2007 while on a CIA mission.

Deripaska confirmed he paid for the operation at the request of the FBI, which was then under Mueller’s direction. And he added that McCabe, then a rising FBI supervisor who was a former colleague of Levinson and later became a key figure in the Russia collusion probe, was one of those who asked him to help.

---30---

Mueller, as FBI chief, suffocated the 9/11 investigation in its crib, and stated the look-see was essentially over two weeks after 9/11. 

Mueller stated the 24 9/11 hijackers had no connections to anyone else, anywhere on the globe, ever. Just like 24 LHOs. 

Now, FBI'er McGonigal is found to be on the Deripaska payroll (plus some Albanians, whoever they are). 

Sad to say, but we knew this from 11/22 and 9/11...it is hard not to be skeptical of FBI and CIA investigations, and other state investigations. 

This does not make me, or anyone else, a MAGA or Donk or 'Phant. It is just true. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

The Intercept

IN CONFIDENTIAL MEMO, TREASURY SECRETARY JANET YELLEN CELEBRATED UNEMPLOYMENT AS A “WORKER-DISCIPLINE DEVICE”

Yellen wanted this to be the best of all possible worlds, but the best world she could conceive of was terrible.

Jon Schwarz 

January 25 2023, 1:06 a.m.

https://theintercept.com/2023/01/24/unemployment-inflation-janet-yellen/

---30---

Sad, just sad. The New Donk party are not only warmongers, but anti-labor. 

58 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Since we are on the topic of Hunter Biden

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/kids-link-hunter-biden-wife-of-fbi-agent-charles-mcgonigal-tied-to-oligarch/

Emails about lacrosse-playing kids link Hunter Biden, wife of ex-FBI agent Charles McGonigal

Big print means it must be true.  So, I'll just take your word for it.

13 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Big print means it must be true.  So, I'll just take your word for it.

Ron, it's the headline from the article. I only post headlines now because Democrats only read headlines and not the articles.. I learned that from the Russia collusion hoax... so thanks for confirming my assumptions! 👍

2 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Ron, it's the headline from the article. I only post headlines now because Democrats only read headlines and not the articles.. I learned that from the Russia collusion hoax... so thanks for confirming my assumptions! 👍

Unreal.   Posted without intentional irony... 🙄

Mathew has refused to read the detailed reference articles that I have posted for him about Russian interference in our 2016 election-- including the U.S. Senate Intel Report.

Mathew prefers ignoring the facts and posting propaganda videos from the MAGA-verse.

Edited by W. Niederhut

US military operation kills top ISIL leader in Somalia

The US said the operation was carried out on January 25 on al-Sudani, ‘a key facilitator for ISIS’s global network’.

Published On 27 Jan 

The United States military has carried out an operation that killed a senior ISIL (ISIS) leader in northern Somalia, US officials said.

A statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin on Thursday said Bilal al-Sudani, a US-designated ISIL leader in Somalia and “key facilitator for ISIS’s global network”, was killed in the operation.

It added that the operation was approved by President Joe Biden earlier this week and carried out on January 25.

“Al-Sudani was responsible for fostering the growing presence of ISIS in Africa and for funding the group’s operations worldwide, including in Afghanistan,” Austin said.

---30---

Making friends globally. Biden just had some guy in Somalia killed.