• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel on Friday tore into four House Republicans who are backing legislation to make the AR-15 rifle the “national gun of the United States.”

Rep. Barry Moore (R-Ala.) last week introduced the bill, which is co-sponsored by serial fabulist Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.), Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.) and extremist Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.).

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jimmy-kimmel-national-gun_n_63f9abb1e4b0735bf877f86d

Well, isn't that nice?

It's nice to see that these people are gainfully employed.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Hiring people based on their physical package is like judging a book by its cover. 

Mu library has books with a diversity of covers, ergo it is a good library. 

In 1984 liberal newspeak "diversity" means conformity.. 

11 hours ago, John Cotter said:

I know what you mean, Matthew.

The persistent sabotaging of rational debate is an admission by the saboteurs that their position is logically untenable.

I thank them for thus validating my position.

John, now you'll never get them to admit it.. 

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I once read, never wrestle with pigs, you only get muddy and they love it.  But sometimes I can't resist the slippery bastards and their pork bellies.

True, Ron.  And the more pigs, the muddier.

What we are witnessing with the forum's Putin apologists--from both sides of the pond-- reminds me of those muddy, redundant "debates" with Ben last year about Tucker Carlson's alternate "Patriot Purge" narrative denying Trump's January 6th coup attempt.

It's a waste of time, because the Lukashenkos around here repeatedly ignore the damning evidence of Putin's atrocities while endlessly repeating their debunked talking points.

Edited by W. Niederhut

If the rest of the J6 FEDsurrection clips are anything like this one, I need to go to the store and buy more popcorn. 

https://drsativa.substack.com/p/capitol-police-say-they-were-set

Here's a PBS article supporting those Capital Hill police officers theory that they were set up. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/ap-report-capitol-police-rejected-offers-of-federal-help-to-quell-mob

15 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Untrue.

LOL 

Check out what can be said with brevity, no length required:

"I abhor the raping and child killing Putin has unleashed on Ukraine."

See? How easy.

I hope this projection of yours isn't a trend...

You need to provide proof of your claim before anyone, and especially "US/NATO", accepts responsibility for the Russian pipeline being blown up; particularly as it is already assumed Ukraine did it, because... Russia invaded them!!! 

Are you and Matthew going to continue to make excuses for the worst genocidal dictator since Hitler by spamming the thread with your evasive verbiage?

See? Your silly game is easy to spot and trivial to mock.

14 hours ago, John Cotter said:

I know what you mean, Matthew.

The persistent sabotaging of rational debate is an admission by the saboteurs that their position is logically untenable.

I thank them for thus validating my position.

John give this a look, unfortunately Matt can't see it because he chooses to hide in an echo chamber and thus doesn't know how bad this makes his NeoCon takes look. 

BERNIE SANDERS: Sanders goes in to say, if we raised the cap on the amount that people are currently required to pay into Social Security, which is now at $250 K a year. Social security would be solvent for 75 years! and we could increase benefits!

It's kind of a no brainer, isn't it? Why couldn't this just be another Biden moment, like his revealing past public Republican statements  about eliminating Social Security and Medicare? We've been played as dummies!

Is there any doubt that if there was a political assassination in the U.S. It would be because of an inevitable Sanders Presidency?,

Bernie Sanders: Here's the crazy situation. Somebody making $10 million in a year is contributing the EXACT SAME AMOUNT into Social Security as somebody making $160,000. Let's raise the cap and expand Social Security benefits, not cut them.

Georgia judge gave grand jurors lenient guidance on talking to media about Trump case (aol.com)

From the article:

But some legal experts say it’s unlikely that Trump’s lawyers will get very far if they try to use Kohrs’s press interviews as grounds for derailing what is increasingly looking like an indictment of the former president, possibly as early as this spring.

“Any attempt to dismiss the virtually certain indictment of Trump and his co-conspirators will fail under Georgia law,” said Norm Eisen, the former White House ethics lawyer under President Barack Obama and the co-author of a Brookings Institution report last year that analyzed the Georgia investigation and concluded that Trump remains at a substantial risk of being charged under state law for election interference. “Emily Kohrs is neither a member of the regular grand jury that is currently making the decision on indictment nor of the trial jury that will adjudicate it. Because those motions are doomed to fail, this whole flap is going to end up a blip on the radar screen.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

59 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

John give this a look, unfortunately Matt can't see it because he chooses to hide in an echo chamber and thus doesn't know how bad this makes his NeoCon takes look. 

Matthew,

The US neocon idiots, including Joe Biden and his acolytes, who are responsible for the bombing of the Nord Stream pipeline have grievously damaged not only the European economy and natural environment, but also whatever trust and confidence the US’s supposed European and global allies still had in the US. They have thus further isolated and weakened the US itself.

Of course, these one-eyed jingoists and their fellow travellers in this forum, by definition, lack the self-awareness to understand this.

Since William Niederhut has already conceded the fact that US/NATO did blow up the Nord Stream pipeline (that “strategic counter measure”, as he called it), It would be interesting to see what evasive nonsense he would spout if he were asked for his response to the US representative on the UN Security Council lying barefaced in denying that the US was involved.

I couldn’t be arsed asking WN about it though, because I’ve heard more than enough of his nonsense.

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

Since William Niederhut has already conceded the fact that US/NATO did blow up the Nord Stream pipeline

Funny, I didn't know William was officially in charge of announcing such things...

And of course he isn't, and of course Cotter has no proof of such a thing yet of course he's tremendously upset such a thing could happen as an answer to Russia bombing Ukraine's infrastructure, raping it's women and massacring it's children. Uh huh.

13 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Funny, I didn't know William was officially in charge of announcing such things...

And of course he isn't, and of course Cotter has no proof of such a thing yet of course he's tremendously upset such a thing could happen as an answer to Russia bombing Ukraine's infrastructure, raping it's women and massacring it's children. Uh huh.

Funny, I didn't say anything about "officially". But sure why should that stop you straw-manning and generally talking bollox as usual.

I would add that that barefaced lie by the US government representative is a further unwitting admission that blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline was an act of terrorism. Else why would they lie about it?

It also bears out the point by @Paul Rigby about the neocon warmongers divided amongst themselves. When they publicly lie in an official capacity for all the world to see and the whole world knows they're lying, they're in serious trouble - even if they're too stupid to realise it themselves.

And that illustrates @Chris Barnard's point about the lack of self-awareness of these one-eyed jingoists and their fellow travellers.