The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yo, Ron, speaking of Christmas, there's another deep freeze heading your way for the holiday weekend.

My weather app notified me today about a wind chill warning of -50 F for Denver later this week.

Santa will need to use a battery-powered gonad warmer this Christmas Eve.

Yeah, going from the 40's on Thursday to 7 that night with a 20-30 mph wind, with 45 mph gusts will suck.  Our wind chills should be well below zero.  Need to check the pump house heat lamp and more.  Thankfully no snow/ sleet predicted.

Though who doesn't love a 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Wow! Prosecutor Jack Smith trash talking to Trump on twitter!

I was wondering if this is legal, but he's goading Trump!

Tweet

Conversation

Yow

Jack Smith here. My digital trading cards for you Trump are subpoenas. And NFT stands for No Fxxxing Thanks to your latest grifter scheme. What’s hilarious is he thinks his maggots understand digital cards.

Answer

Becky Sue about how to stick them to her car.

Replying to and

Jack Smith

This epic Sunday meltdown has been brought to you by the J6 Committee, DOJ and the District Attorneys of New York and Georgia.
No, I am not “amplifying” him. I am showing you how increasingly desperate and unhinged he is getting as the walls close in. His anguish in anticipation of Justice…is the opening salvo of Justice.
Replying to
“To truly strip a man of everything, one must take away his community, money, and corrode the core of his beliefs until he is left bathed in the agony of isolation.”

defeating Trump isn't the objective, it's a step to defeating Trumpism and corrupt politicians resistance continues
Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Thanks Matt, it is an excellent one! This guy is really articulate!

I did search "false tweets, Jack Smith" because it is so outrageous! But got nothing.

I shouldn't delete it though, right? Let the audience go through the changes! Though it is a letdown!

·

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

ah yes; how do you know when a person's lying? When they're from MAGA/Kremlin

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/george-santos-appears-lied-backstory-1234649659/amp/

In November The Daily Beast identified $32,800 poured into Santos’ campaign by the cousin of Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, who maintains close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Santos’ campaign was unsurprisingly closely aligned with the Kremlin’s viewpoint on the invasion of Ukraine. In an interview with The Washington Post Santos called Ukraine “a totalitarian regime,” and repeated Russian talking points alleging that eastern portions of Ukraine’s territory had “welcomed Russians into their provinces,” and “feel more Russian than Ukrainian.”

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Thanks Matt, it is an excellent one! This guy is really articulate!

I did search "false tweets, Jack Smith" because it is so outrageous! But got nothing.

I shouldn't delete it though, right? Let the audience go through the changes! Though it is a letdown!

·

I wouldn’t worry, it’ll happen to all of us at some stage if we don’t have time to do due diligence. Gives others a pass. 

From Bloomberg: 

The lack of workers makes San Francisco’s broader problems more stark. If people can work from anywhere, they have less incentive to live in a city where they need an income of almost $400,000 to buy a median-priced house. Homeless encampments are even more jarring amid deserted streets and shuttered shops. Viral smash-and-grab retail thefts have exacerbated negative perceptions about safety. 

---30---

Used to be a great city.  Same with my hometown, L.A.

As cities, L.A. and S.F. were born on third base....and then stole second. 

Elon Musk and Donald Trump: 2 disrupters face a reckoning | AP News

From the article: 

“The biggest thing they have in common is little experience with true failure, that is, failure with consequences,” said Eric Dezenhall, a consultant to companies beset by crisis.

“Even though Trump has failed multiple times, he’s always been protected by family money and amazing luck,” Dezenhall said. “While Musk is a genius, he’s had the good fortune to have built multiple businesses on government funding rather than in the bruising free market.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

to live in a city where they need an income of almost $400,000 to buy a median-priced house.

10% of our population now.

And you need to make $50,000 to $60,000 gross yearly income or more to afford a one to two bedroom apartment in a safe area to boot. Unless you share this with one or more persons.

I'd say coastal California has more Teslas per capita than any place in the world, and they use to all be very shiny, but now they're a lot of dirty Teslas around and even junkers!

Greenwald's relit his hair on fire on twitter again!  Hope he's ok!

Majority rule's a bitch, ain't it Glenn?

Let's move this along. Bring on the hard core nespotism!

heh heh

Post image

Edited by Kirk Gallaway