• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

5 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I guess that means he was still in jail when these men left on their journey to DC...

FkoZacYWYAIeBc9?format=jpg&name=900x900

The groups mentioned were heavily infiltrated by federal assets.

The feds must have known some people, though few in number, were bringing weapons to the DC area. 

Why would you let a leader, the Afro-Cuban Tarrio of the Proud Boys out of prison 1/5? 

Tarrio, of course, had been a federal asset in the past....

Odd...

8 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Closeup of the pic I posted

Fkokl2CWAAIF1ht?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Are those largely Cuban-Americans? Seven of 10 surnames appear to be Cuban. 

I noted a heavy representation of Hispanic surnames in 1/6 arrestees. 

Maybe Kirk is right: the JFKA links to the Watergate, which links to 1/6. 

You heard it here first!

And the federal government (in parallel with JFKA secrecy) refuses to release its files, or identify federal assets embedded in the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers or in the field that day, even to Congress. 

You know, I believe in full disclosure. 

The Devastating New History of the Insurrection

December 23, 2022 at 11:43 am EST By Taegan Goddard

David Remnick: “In his career as a New York real-estate shyster and tabloid denizen, then as the forty-fifth President of the United States, Trump has been the most transparent of public figures. He does little to conceal his most distinctive characteristics: his racism, misogyny, dishonesty, narcissism, incompetence, cruelty, instability, and corruption.”

“And yet what has kept Trump afloat for so long, what has helped him evade ruin and prosecution, is perhaps his most salient quality: he is shameless. That is the never-apologize-never-explain core of him. Trump is hardly the first dishonest President, the first incurious President, the first xxxx. But he is the most shameless. His contrition is impossible to conceive. He is insensible to disgrace…”

“Experience makes it plain that Trump will just keep going on like this, deflecting, denying, lashing out at his accusers, even if it means that he will end his days howling in a bare and echoing room. It matters little that the report shows that even members of his innermost circle, from his Attorney General to his daughter, know the depths of his vainglorious delusions. He will not repent. He will not change.”

“But the importance of the committee’s report has far less to do with the spectacle of Trump’s unravelling. Its importance resides in the establishment of a historical record, the depth of its evidence, the story it tells of a deliberate, coordinated assault on American democracy that could easily have ended with the kidnapping or assassination of senior elected officials, the emboldenment of extremist groups and militias, and, above all, a stolen election, a coup.”

Edited by W. Niederhut

10 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

By far a greater coverup than Watergate over 30 people have taken the 5th!

Roger Stone now earning his pardon by grifting for Trump.

So cringe. 

27 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

The Devastating New History of the Insurrection

December 23, 2022 at 11:43 am EST By Taegan Goddard

David Remnick: “In his career as a New York real-estate shyster and tabloid denizen, then as the forty-fifth President of the United States, Trump has been the most transparent of public figures. He does little to conceal his most distinctive characteristics: his racism, misogyny, dishonesty, narcissism, incompetence, cruelty, instability, and corruption.”

“And yet what has kept Trump afloat for so long, what has helped him evade ruin and prosecution, is perhaps his most salient quality: he is shameless. That is the never-apologize-never-explain core of him. Trump is hardly the first dishonest President, the first incurious President, the first xxxx. But he is the most shameless. His contrition is impossible to conceive. He is insensible to disgrace…”

“Experience makes it plain that Trump will just keep going on like this, deflecting, denying, lashing out at his accusers, even if it means that he will end his days howling in a bare and echoing room. It matters little that the report shows that even members of his innermost circle, from his Attorney General to his daughter, know the depths of his vainglorious delusions. He will not repent. He will not change.”

“But the importance of the committee’s report has far less to do with the spectacle of Trump’s unravelling. Its importance resides in the establishment of a historical record, the depth of its evidence, the story it tells of a deliberate, coordinated assault on American democracy that could easily have ended with the kidnapping or assassination of senior elected officials, the emboldenment of extremist groups and militias, and, above all, a stolen election, a coup.”

Here, Here.

28 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

"Tune in for the next couple of hours and watch me get crankier and crankier."

"The good news is that I can still feel my face. The bad news is that I still can."

From Waterloo, IA.

https://twitter.com/MarkWoodleyTV/status/1605961457337712640

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Yesterday was the second coldest day in the recorded history of Denver-- a low of -24 F and a high of -6 F.

Mercifully, we had very little wind.

Chicago is reportedly experiencing 40 to 50 mph winds with wind chill temps of -35 to -40 F today.

15 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Steve,

Yesterday was the second coldest day in the recorded history of Denver-- a low of -24 F and a high of -6 F.

Mercifully, we had very little wind.

Chicago is reportedly experiencing 40 to 50 mph winds with wind chill temps of -35 to -40 F today.

God Help my fellow Americans!

Is Ted Cruz once again abandoning ship and jetting to the beaches of Can Cun Mexico to escape the cold?