The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Now that the Republican Party, through its official Party Platform, has declared that , until 2024, they have no platform or policy ideas other than to worship Donald Trump, they have opened the doors to QAnon supporters and those who watch Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Bachelor and professional wrestling and think it's real, to fill that vacuum.

Almighty Deity help us all.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Ron Ecker said:

Speaking of neighbors, I may have mentioned this before, but my next-door neighbors have a Trump flag in their front yard that says "Trump, 2020, No More Bullxxxx." I can't believe they're so stupid that they can't see the blatant irony of "Trump" and "No More Bullxxxx." They might as well have a flag up that says "We're Idiots."

To be honest Ron & neutralish, i’d worry about neighbours needing a flag up in their yard to assert that its US territory. 😂🤣

if you live in Canada though .... haha 

2 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Now that the Republican Party, through its official Party Platform, has declared that , until 2024, they have no platform or policy ideas other than to worship Donald Trump, they have opened the doors to QAnon supporters and those who watch Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, Bachelor and professional wrestling and think it's real, to fill that vacuum.

Almighty Deity help us all.

Steve Thomas

That Quanon thing seems like the nuttiest thing I have ever seen. 

Do you think Trump is lining up his offspring for future presidential runs? Seems that way to me. 

6 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Ron, I'm with you! I cannot stomach hearing or viewing anything trumpland for more than a minute or two. I

Oh, I don't know Kathy.

I've enjoyed their lineup:

A second son currently investigation for bank fraud,

A former campaign manager who just got arrested for mail fraud and wire fraud,

A woman who wants the police to racially profile her five year old son and who doesn't think women should be allowed to vote,

A former Florida DA to took a $25,000 bribe to drop the Trump University case,

The upcoming First Daughter who financed her real estate ventures with Cartel Drug and Iranian National  Guard money...

The list goes on.

Steve Thomas

5 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Ron, I'm with you! I cannot stomach hearing or viewing anything trumpland for more than a minute or two. I usu go to Twitter for updates. As for viewing pleasure during the Convention, I've been binge watching Dobie Gillis.  Found a ton of them on a Roku station.

Here it is as far as I'm concerned. The republicans had the 1st 2 years where they had the majority in Washington. Nothing passed. Nothing Done.  Now, they want four more years, and they are complaining about all of the stuff going on!!!! Hello, it's your mess!!   You can't say it's Biden's. trump's in power here! WTH Why in the world would we reelect trump?  He hasn't done squat.

And Chris, as for your Biden Depends meme, well I've seen trump playing tennis with a pair of shorts on that have a doo doo stain. And for a lot of people in their late 60s or 70s Depends are the norm. You might think that is funny, and if you do, I hope the Depends fairy visits you early.

To be honest I think their are a lot cruder Trump ones floating around on Facebook. I won’t lower the tone by getting into them. 🙈

i do wonder about this getting bills passed thing whilst in office. JFK I think of as a good guy and he was apparently poor at getting this passed, yet his bereft or morals successor LBJ is noted as very good at getting things passed. I gather Ted was good at getting things passed too, it all makes me wonder about the system. Didn’t Obama struggle to get bills passed too? 
What I am getting at; and lets start hypothetically, if a candidate was a good guy, wanting more evenly distributed wealth in society, he wanted to shut down corrupt rackets, create a great healthcare system etc, could he do it if a corrupt 80% of Rep / Dems were against that? Thats the question? Or would his/her presidential decision making me hamstrung? 

36 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Oh, I don't know Kathy.

I've enjoyed their lineup:

A second son currently investigation for bank fraud,

A former campaign manager who just got arrested for mail fraud and wire fraud,

A woman who wants the police to racially profile her five year old son and who doesn't think women should be allowed to vote,

A former Florida DA to took a $25,000 bribe to drop the Trump University case,

The upcoming First Daughter who financed her real estate ventures with Cartel Drug and Iranian National  Guard money...

The list goes on.

Steve Thomas

You've given me an idea. Instead of watching that live crime show this week, I'll spend the next two nights watching "The Godfather" movies. It'll be interesting to see if I can spot in Don Corleone some trace of morality in comparison to Trump. As I recall, Michael turns bad gradually, whereas Trump was apparently born that way.

9 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I'm amazed that you people (excluding Robert Wheeler) can stomach watching the Trump cult convention. 

Who says that we watched it?

I watched two episodes from the first season of Star Trek last night.

One of them featured Captain Kirk being accidentally turned into two very different James Kirks while being beamed up to the Enterprise by Scottie.

The plot was similar to the two very different Trumps depicted at the RNC Convention, as described by Frank Bruni in this morning's NYT.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/opinion/trump-melania-rnc.html

On a positive note, I was pleased to hear this morning that my Slovenian home girl, Melania, endorsed Joe Biden last night !!

You go, girl !!  🤥

Pic of the Moment

22 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

You've given me an idea. Instead of watching that live crime show this week, I'll spend the next two nights watching "The Godfather" movies.

Ron,

I swear to God that if Trump starts wearing a ring and holding out his hand for people to kiss it, I'm outta here.

Steve Thomas

14 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

On a positive note, I was pleased to hear this morning that my Slovenian home girl, Melania, endorsed Joe Biden last night !!

You go, girl !!  🤥

Pic of the Moment

Her speech must have been written by an idiot. My guess is, it was Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Ron, I'm with you! I cannot stomach hearing or viewing anything trumpland for more than a minute or two. I usu go to Twitter for updates. As for viewing pleasure during the Convention, I've been binge watching Dobie Gillis.  

And Chris, as for your Biden Depends meme, well I've seen trump playing tennis with a pair of shorts on that have a doo doo stain. 

"And Chris, as for your Biden Depends meme, well I've seen trump playing tennis with a pair of shorts on that have a doo doo stain."

Ha ha ha ha ha.... Oh ha ha ha... Hee ha ha ha ha ...

OMG, Kathy...thank you for starting my day off with a loud and hardy laugh!

5 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

"And Chris, as for your Biden Depends meme, well I've seen trump playing tennis with a pair of shorts on that have a doo doo stain."

Ha ha ha ha ha.... Oh ha ha ha... Hee ha ha ha ha ...

OMG, Kathy...thank you for starting my day off with a loud and hardy laugh!

If there is a heaven, JFK is up there, Nixon is visiting on day release with an electronic tag on his ankle and they are looking down saying; 

“man 1960 was tough, look at these chumps now, either of us would win by a landslide in 2020 against these two pretenders ...”

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

I've seen trump playing tennis with a pair of shorts on that have a doo doo stain.

More proof that when Trump calls people "nasty" it's just more projection.

I swear I saw at least two of Trump's highly staged theatrics characters bowing their heads as they were approached by King Trump. 

Like they were being introduced to Queen Elizabeth!

If they had bent down even further and kissed Trump's ring or feet it wouldn't have been more Royal Highness pompous and pretentious!

And did anyone catch that ridiculous grand dictator Putin like entrance by Trump, where these two stiff faced military guards with rifles hop to as Trump walks through these two big stately doors past them?

This whole wag the dog event is so overly staged with high royalty theatrics it's absurd humor at it's most laughable degree.

I actually burst out laughing at times, watching these highly selected, screened and rehearsed extras ( one a heavily tattood female cop? ) fawning over Trump the king.

It reminded me of an old Bob Hope movie "Monsieur Beaucaire."

Hey, why haven't we seen Trump capo Rudy Guiliani?

It would be great to have Guiliani grinning, joking, praising Trump, with his two creepy Frankenstein Castle lackies Igor and Lev at his side.

And how about a clip of the famous video of Guiliani in drag with Donald Trump thrusting his face into "Judy's" big fake boops, where upon "Judy" slaps him in the face and says, "Oh you dirty boy you!"

Hey, it wouldn't be any more farcical than this ridiculously over-staged RNC Trump Royal Highness tribute show.

Edited by Joe Bauer

5 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

I swear I saw at least two of Trump's highly staged theatrics characters bowing their heads slightly as they were approached by King Trump. 

Like they were being introduced to Queen Elizabeth!

If they had bent down and kissed Trump's ring it wouldn't have been more Royal Highness pompous and pretentious!

And did anyone catch that ridiculous grand dictator Putin like entrance by Trump, where these two stiff faced military guards with rifles hop to as Trump walks through the two big stately doors past them?

This whole wag the dog event is so overly staged with high royalty theatrics it's absurd humor at it's most laughable degree.

I actually burst out laughing at times, watching these highly selected, screened and rehearsed extras fawning over Trump the king. It reminded me of an old Bob Hope movie "Monsieur Beaucaire."

Hey, why haven't we seen Trump capo Rudy Guiliani?

It would be great to have Guiliani grinning, joking, praising Trump, with his two creepy Frankenstein Castle lackies Igor and Lev at his side.

And a clip of the famous video of Guiliani in drag with Donald Trump thrusting his face into "Judy's" big fake boops, where upon "Judy" slaps him in the face and says, "Oh you dirty boy you!"

Couldn't be any more farcical than this RNC Trump Royal Highness tribute show.

Give us a break Joe, some of us have to live with that pomp in Britain, we’re born into it, you don’t choose it. ☺️👑🤷‍♂️

I see Trump like Bowzer from Mario Kart or Nelson from the Simpsons. Pelosi and Hilary Clinton are sort of like malfunctioning thunderbird dolls, Pence could be too. 

2 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Ron, I'm with you! I cannot stomach hearing or viewing anything trumpland for more than a minute or two. I usu go to Twitter for updates. As for viewing pleasure during the Convention, I've been binge watching Dobie Gillis.  Found a ton of them on a Roku station.

Here it is as far as I'm concerned. The republicans had the 1st 2 years where they had the majority in Washington. Nothing passed. Nothing Done.  Now, they want four more years, and they are complaining about all of the stuff going on!!!! Hello, it's your mess!!   You can't say it's Biden's. trump's in power here! WTH Why in the world would we reelect trump?  He hasn't done squat.

And Chris, as for your Biden Depends meme, well I've seen trump playing tennis with a pair of shorts on that have a doo doo stain. And for a lot of people in their late 60s or 70s Depends are the norm. You might think that is funny, and if you do, I hope the Depends fairy visits you early.

When I went to see 93 year-old Mel Brooks at a showing of Blazing Saddles here in Denver a few years ago, he told that "Depends" joke about himself.

As for Trump's history of fecal incontinence, he banned photographers from his golf resorts in 2017 after the paparazzi snagged a photo of him with doo doo on his golf shorts.  Mary Trump also confirmed that Donald has a deep doo doo problem.

So, not surprisingly, Trump and the right wing Trumpagandists are projecting Donald's doo doo onto Joe Biden. 

It reminds me of Trump accusing the Clinton Foundation of corruption back in 2016, before the Trump Foundation was investigated and shut down for blatant fraudulence.