• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Ahhhh Matt, this is the first time you’ve replied since you’re little break. So emotional aren’t you?! 🙂

uh, what?

Asking you a question is getting emotional? I didn't realize you were so sensitive to interactions lol

Ok then, trigger warning... ready? Got a blankie close?

For those looking for truth (Chris obviously isn't), this is a free read:

https://wapo.st/3yiBbpC

21 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

uh, what?

Asking you a question is getting emotional? I didn't realize you were so sensitive to interactions lol

Ok then, trigger warning... ready? Got a blankie close?

For those looking for truth (Chris obviously isn't), this is a free read:

https://wapo.st/3yiBbpC

@Matt Allison you're into punk rock what is the name of this band? Sounds awesome!! 

https://boingboing.net/2023/03/07/new-ska-punk-supergroup-comprised-of-infamous-anti-vaxxers-sadly-not-called-the-covidiots.html

New ska punk supergroup comprised of infamous anti-vaxxers sadly not called The Covidiots

THOM DUNN  11:00 AM TUE  MAR 7, 2023 
Screenshot-2023-03-07-at-11.45.34-AM.pngImage: Jimmy Kimmel Live / YouTube

About a year ago, Dicky Barrett — then lead singer of the legendary ska band, the mighty mighty Bosstones —

coproduced an anti-vax musical anthem with professional anti-vaxxer Robert Kennedy, Jr. Several days later, the Bosstones abruptly announced that the band was finally, officially done for. No specifics were given to explain the break-up, just as no reason was given several days after that when Barrett just as abruptly resigned from his voice-over job on Jimmy Kimmel. 

Given that context, you might assume that Barrett went so far off the right-wing conspiracy theorist deep-end that it was impossible to reconcile things with his long-time band mates and his long-time TV crew. Such a conclusion would be difficult to confirm or deny, but I'll leave you to make up your own minds. This week, the Instagram account for the Mighty Mighty Bosstones broke its silence and announced…a new band.

Edited by Matthew Koch

Saager Enjeti herein says the judge in the Mr Buffalo Horns case denied defendants access to this footage. 

I guess the Donks will be cool with that too. 

Really? This is America? Suppress evidence?  

This video of 1/6 should be suppressed, ala the Zapruder film? 

I listened while an actual former cop reviewed that same footage on CNN yesterday. What he saw was an officer practicing deconfliction. Playing for time. The law was surrounded and outnumbered. Making arrests isn't always feasible.

8 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Saager Enjeti herein says the judge in the Mr Buffalo Horns case denied defendants access to this footage. 

I guess the Donks will be cool with that too. 

Really? This is America? Suppress evidence?  

This video of 1/6 should be suppressed, ala the Zapruder film? 

They also held them in solitary confinement in very poor conditions and denied these people speedy trials because they were "Domestic Terrorists" who were committing an insurrection. Which we now know is not true, unfortunately Justice is not blind on the left anymore.. as we also saw with the Durham probe jurors admitting that they didn't think lying to the FBI was a crime when one of their own did it.. Divided we stand, united we fall!

26 minutes ago, George Govus said:

I listened while an actual former cop reviewed that same footage on CNN yesterday. What he saw was an officer practicing deconfliction. Playing for time. The law was surrounded and outnumbered. Making arrests isn't always feasible.

That does not strike me as credible. At least not in regard to Mr Buffalo Horns. 

Besides that, after the building occupation, then the Capitol Police let everybody go---almost no arrests that day.

Capitol Police has 2,500 uniformed officers, and DC Metro has 3,500 officers. The Capitol is a small footprint, and limited entrances. The two departments have radios, telephones. 

People like Mr Buffalo Horns were able to breach the Capitol? 

This gets fishier and fishier and I smell a rat. 

44 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Ben- there was no trial in the Mr. Buffalo Horns case!

So I'm not sure what your friend there is talking about.

Mr. Buffalo Horns pled guilty.

That note he left for Mike Pence in the Senate Chamber was a very poor choice...

19 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Ben- there was no trial in the Mr. Buffalo Horns case!

So I'm not sure what your friend there is talking about.

Mr. Buffalo Horns pled guilty.

That note he left for Mike Pence in the Senate Chamber was a very poor choice...

The judge denied access of all defendants to the 1/6 footage, according to Saggar Enjeti. 

Even though Mr. BH pled guilty, he was still denied access to the footage.

Had the footage been public, I wonder if Mr. BH would have pled guilty? 

Although, very few people can afford adequate counsel when facing federal prosecution...

Inexplicable  situation.

Heavy federal infiltration, and at leadership level, of the only two somewhat organized, and small groups there on 1/6---Proud Boys and Oath Keepers---and a Capitol Police department that ushers Mr. BH around the Capitol, so he can be copiously photographed from the M$M. 

I thought the National Aquarium was fishy, but this tops that. 

How about suppressing the 1/6 videos and the Zapruder film? 

Good reasons to do so? 

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Fox is done.

We are watching the slow circling of the toilet bowl.

It's a process that I wish would be immediate, but alas, I'll take what we're getting, as it is crucial for America.

Good lord, what an extraordinary post.

The forum’s leading member of the Bidenescu plunge* protection team has added a fifth plank to the Deep State Dems’ Neo-McCarthyite platform. Not content with war, lies, censorship and hypocrisy, the poor American voter is to be further enticed by, according to the poster’s own logic, nothing less than…a pan of steaming ordure.

“I’ll take what we’re getting…”

On past evidence, I’m sure you will.

*Plunger would appear to be more appropriate

4 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

A mockery of an article from the New York Times on Nord Stream 2.

Tobias Ellwood thinks we should engage Russia directly. 

A strong contender for the most ludicrous and cynical cover story of all-time. All things considered, I think the Old Grey Hooker's editorial board should stick to wrestling with transvestites (or whatever the current imbroglio is about).

Talk about the Yanks throwing the Ukie junta under the bus is quite wrong, though. It's actually the entire bloody North Sea...

Fantastic.

2 minutes ago, Paul Rigby said:

Good lord, what an extraordinary post.

Perhaps it is, but certainly not because of your interpretation of it, which is 100% nonsensical...

4 minutes ago, Paul Rigby said:

The forum’s leading member of the Bidenescu plunge* protection team

Seeing as you shamelessly shill for the 21st Century Hitler, Vladimir Putin, and have no issue with his genocidal war crimes, you'll have to excuse me, and every other sane person, for not taking anything you say even remotely seriously.

18 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Had the footage been public, I wonder if Mr. BH would have pled guilty? 

Ben- Tucker Carlson had 44,000 hours of video and all he managed to produce was some shots of Mr. Buffalo Horns when he wasn't in the Senate Chamber doing his howl-at-the-moon act.

Needless to say, Tucker is intellectually dishonest, a truly pathological l i a r, so it's no surprise he didn't also show the footage of Mr. Buffalo Horn's antics that put him in the slammer.

No thinking person believes they can go into the U.S. Senate Chamber dressed like that and deface things without receiving a hefty prison sentence as a deterrent to others, but I'm curious what you think a just punishment would have been.