• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

12 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

There is no news anymore. 

Any event---even the C19 lab-induced pandemic---is twisted, warped and bent to fit political narratives. 

Fear-mongering has become normal---a first resort. 

I couldn't agree more.

21 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

I couldn't agree more.

I have it from experts, and copious commentary, that if the Donks or the 'Phants prevail in the next election, that 

1. The elections will have been stolen and

2. It will be the end of Western civilization. 

7 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I have it from experts, and copious commentary, that if the Donks or the 'Phants prevail in the next election, that 

Bill Gates who's Microsoft is the MS part of MSNBC is predicting hung election and civil war.. 

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Dinesh D'Souza?  On the Education Forum?   Geez...

Your MAGA-verse updates offer a useful perspective on the mass delusions of the Trump cult, Mathew, but quoting Dinesh D'Souza is going a bit too far, isn't it?

What's next, Laura Logan?  🤥

Blaire White is next 😉

44 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

More false equivalence, eh, Ben?  

Democrats aren't suppressing voters and whining about fraudulent elections.

I think we all know which party has been predicated on a Big Lie about fraudulent election results since November of 2020.

Hint:  They're the same MAGAts who have been hanging around ballot drop boxes with guns and tactical gear, after watching Dinesh D'Souza's loony 2,000 Mules GOP propaganda film.

Group can monitor Arizona ballot drop boxes, US judge rules (yahoo.com)

6356b83a2000001b005b4119.jpg?cache=tUHHkvsh82&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

38 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Blaire White is next 😉

As I say, how about wishing a speedy recovery to Mr. Pelosi, who is a fellow human being, and a speedy, public and fair trial for the defendant, and let the chips fall where they may? 

And please, no Maxwell's Silver Hammer jokes...cuing up Ron Bulman....

3 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

More false equivalence, eh, Ben?  

Democrats aren't suppressing voters and whining about fraudulent elections.

I think we all know which party has been predicated on a Big Lie about fraudulent election results since November of 2020.

Hint:  They're the same MAGAts who have been hanging around ballot drop boxes with guns and tactical gear, after watching Dinesh D'Souza's loony 2,000 Mules GOP propaganda film.

Group can monitor Arizona ballot drop boxes, US judge rules (yahoo.com)

6356b83a2000001b005b4119.jpg?cache=tUHHkvsh82&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale

If civilian observers are carrying only cameras and recording what happens at ballot boxes, that is fine by me.

If the observers are armed, I think that should be stopped, as it could be  intimidating. 

Wearing masks in public seems to be a regrettable but perhaps justifiable new norm, done by all ends of the political spectrum to avoid repercussions, official or otherwise.  

Starting with Bush jr.'s dubious victory in 2004 (including the key state of Ohio), many have written about the abuses of mail-in ballots, a problem perhaps magnified by the 24-hour drop-in ballot boxes. 

In Europe, ID-voting is the norm. I have no problem with requiring official ID before voting. 

Or with getting rid of the Electoral College, and going to direct popular vote. 

In the current fear-mongering environment, both parties are accusing the other of preparing to steal the 2022 midterms, and then the 2024 elections.

There are far too many examples of this ubiquitous fear-mongering to be considered "false equivalence."

It is the new norm. 

50 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

As I say, how about wishing a speedy recovery to Mr. Pelosi, who is a fellow human being, and a speedy, public and fair trial for the defendant, and let the chips fall where they may? 

And please, no Maxwell's Silver Hammer jokes...cuing up Ron Bulman....

It's already been announced that he is going to make a full recovery, I'm Catholic or Easter Worshipper around where you live and believe in 'love my enemies' and I don't wish harm on them. This was used as a political attack on MAGA conservatives and uses QANON which is a slur against the Kennedy research community, I take offense to it. The fact that it was flung as mud and is now boomeranging is sorta karma imo. As researchers we should be questioning this especially since the MSM media is using "Conspiracy theories" as the basis of this attack and the same media calls the JFK assassination a "Conspiracy theory" 

Conspiracy nut David Depape blog fits the MO of lone gunmen. He and his nudist partner photographed the 'Day of the Dead Protest at Pelosi's house" event about a year ago. So I doubt he is having a fling with Mr Pelosi, but if someone is going the blame the attack on you for being a Trump voting conservative because MAGAts are terrorists for believing Qanon when the guy is a nudist, hippy, and rumors that the security video wasn't turned over.  I don't think it's unfair to speculate or highlight the speculations of liberal commenters especially when the 911 call and time line is a little strange. The guy is so obviously not Maga and is allegedly sexually molesting his children he had with Gypsy Taub according to her Naked truth blog.

http://www.jerrygarciafamilyclinic.org/bio.html

The bio section from the Jerry Garcia Family Clinic from the lady associated with Mr Depape who is currently in jail for stalking a minor of a mother who's mother is a member of the Satanic church of San Francisco (People online have posted her public Instagram) The bio section mentions Gypsy Taub's marriage to David and their time in Mexico they sound like cult members. Where this happened is the same place a lot of CIA weirdness has history like LSD, Jim Jones. I'm not saying this is CIA but it has a MK ULTRA vibe about it.

You seem to like the middle way Ben and that's fine but this attack has been politicized just like the other events Blair mentions and those were all the opposite of how the media framed them. When I woke up and heard about it I said Uh oh similar to Mc Hammer here.. 😉

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

If civilian observers are carrying only cameras and recording what happens at ballot boxes, that is fine by me.

If the observers are armed, I think that should be stopped, as it could be  intimidating. 

Wearing masks in public seems to be a regrettable but perhaps justifiable new norm, done by all ends of the political spectrum to avoid repercussions, official or otherwise.  

Starting with Bush jr.'s dubious victory in 2004 (including the key state of Ohio), many have written about the abuses of mail-in ballots, a problem perhaps magnified by the 24-hour drop-in ballot boxes. 

In Europe, ID-voting is the norm. I have no problem with requiring official ID before voting. 

Or with getting rid of the Electoral College, and going to direct popular vote. 

In the current fear-mongering environment, both parties are accusing the other of preparing to steal the 2022 midterms, and then the 2024 elections.

There are far too many examples of this ubiquitous fear-mongering to be considered "false equivalence."

It is the new norm. 

Don't keep "both sides-ing" this, Ben.  You've been doing this for the past year.  It's bunk.

Do you acknowledge Trump's deliberate Big Lie about non-existent 2020 election fraud that launched his multi-state False Elector scam and January 6th mob attack on Congress?

If you had watched the Congressional J6 hearings you would know that Trump planned his Big Lie strategy to overturn the election even before November of 2020.

This Pelosi attacker was also an election denier who bought into Trump's Big Lie.

But the GOP was lying about voter fraud even before Trump's Big Lie about November 2020.

They have repeated this voter fraud BS for the past several years as a pretext to pass legislation to suppress voting in Republican controlled red states.

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Don't keep "both sides-ing" this, Ben.  You've been doing this for the past year.  It's bunk.

Do you acknowledge Trump's deliberate Big Lie about non-existent 2020 election fraud that launched his multi-state False Elector scam and January 6th mob attack on Congress?

If you had watched the Congressional J6 hearings you would know that Trump planned his Big Lie strategy to overturn the election even before November of 2020.

This Pelosi attacker was also an election denier who bought into Trump's Big Lie.

But the GOP was lying about voter fraud even before Trump's Big Lie about November 2020.

They have repeated this voter fraud BS for the past several years as a pretext to pass legislation to suppress voting in Republican controlled red states.

W--

There are good guys and bad guys in WWE wrestling and in Washington DC.

Also: You know the key to success in DC? Sincerity!

Once you have learned to fake that, the rest is easy. 

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

r/PoliticalMemes - Updated a famous Kennedy quote          

🤣😂