The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that request Pamela. I suppose also you know the woman who was Werhner’s assistant when he worked at Fairchild Industries at the end of his life? Wonder what your take is on her story.

I thought WAM composed Masonic music and used FM themes in The Magic Flute.  Why did they get all Salieri on his eine kliene keister?

The second video features the poohbah of the Masonic Temple in LA, with its Boris Karloff-movie windowless headquarters.

Edited by David Andrews

Start from scratch.  If there is an ongoing cover-up about Mozart, what happened to him, and The Magic Flute, it's been going on for a long time. 

Think of Masonic ties as a rabbit trail.  Look to the opera itself...

I contacted Dr. Carol Rosin in 2015, but did not receive a reply from her.  Wehrner Von Braun considered her his spokesperson during the last few years of his life, as he struggled with cancer, so she is very important.  The most telling point from his legacy, to my thinking, is that if WVB believed there were other forms of intelligent life, they were not a threat to us, and thus to arm ourselves against them would be false.  And, of course, to use that to create a false-flag event would be even worse.

Here is one article about this: https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/

I received the following in an email today:

TTSA Announces Support for UAP Task Force Inclusion in Intelligence Authorization Act for 2021
Team Returns for Season 2 of History's Unidentified on July 11

SAN DIEGO – June 24, 2020 – In the ongoing monumental effort to de-stigmatize and legitimize the problem surrounding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and the potential threat it poses to our men and women in uniform, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence introduced a bill for 2021 that includes an official public request for a UAP Task Force. The Intelligence Authorization Act for fiscal year 2021 includes support for a UAP Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence in order to standardize the collection and reporting of UAPs across the intelligence community at the unclassified level. This strategy is to address the historic problem of inconsistent information and data-sharing that subsequently lacked attention from senior leadership.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) applauds this major milestone towards greater U.S. Government transparency and national security.  “Congratulations to Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Marco Rubio for requesting a public report on the UAP issue. This is a great step forward for both government transparency and national security,” said Chris Mellon, TTSA Advisor and Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Those who want the report to become the law are encouraged to email Senator Marco Rubio who helped draft the bill.

It is part of TTSA’s mission to shed light on the noteworthy problem of UAPs through the collection and distribution of highly credible evidence that can be researched by academic and scientific communities. The company was able to achieve part of this goal through the now famous three military videos that the company released alongside the New York Times in 2017, that have been to-date viewed more than 28 million times on Youtube. These videos were later confirmed as UAPs by the Pentagon and the U.S. Navy acknowledged a new organized effort to standardize UAP reporting guidelines so personnel can report anomalous aerial encounters.

TTSA team’s research also reached 19.1 million people during its premiere season of HISTORY’s groundbreaking series, “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation,” which is slated to officially return for season two on Saturday, July 11 at 10 p.m. ET. In response to a call-to-action shared at the end of each episode last season, thousands of emails were sent in by viewers and military witnesses with personal accounts of UAP sightings. In season two, each episode will center around a specific case or aspect of the modern UAP problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting link to categorized UFO sighting videos...

Edited by Pamela Brown

On 6/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, Pamela Brown said:

I contacted Dr. Carol Rosin in 2015, but did not receive a reply from her.  Wehrner Von Braun considered her his spokesperson during the last few years of his life, as he struggled with cancer, so she is very important.  The most telling point from his legacy, to my thinking, is that if WVB believed there were other forms of intelligent life, they were not a threat to us, and thus to arm ourselves against them would be false.  And, of course, to use that to create a false-flag event would be even worse.

Here is one article about this: https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/https://exonews.org/wilileaks-document-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/

Wow!  What a truly fascinating Education Forum thread about a subject (UFOs and the U.S. military-industrial complex) that I have always ignored!

As is often the case, I have arrived here after the party is over, after the lively banter and bitter squabbles have subsided, and after everyone has moved on to the next million dollar Mysteries of Modern History bash.

I finally watched the Steven Greer documentary, Unacknowledged, last night.  

For me, Werner von Braun's prediction about the military-industrial complex using UFO type aircraft to stage a False Flag attack was the most interesting comment in the film.

I don't have an informed opinion about the UFO phenomena, but, for a False Flag attack of this kind, it makes no difference whether the aircraft are of extra-terrestrial or Nazi origin, does it?

(BTW, kudos to Mr. Montenegro and Larry Hancock for the references.)

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Wow!  What a truly fascinating Education Forum thread about a subject (UFOs and the U.S. military-industrial complex) that I have always ignored!

As is often the case, I have arrived here after the party is over, after the lively banter and bitter squabbles have subsided, and after everyone has moved on to the next million dollar Mysteries of Modern History bash.

I finally watched the Steven Greer documentary, Unacknowledged, last night.  

For me, Werner von Braun's prediction about the military-industrial complex using UFO type aircraft to stage a False Flag attack was the most interesting comment in the film.

I don't have an informed opinion about the UFO phenomena, but, for a False Flag attack of this kind, it makes no difference whether the aircraft are of extra-terrestrial or Nazi origin, does it?

(BTW, kudos to Mr. Montenegro and Larry Hancock for the references.)

Good points.  As it is, we all live in Wernher Von Braun's world.  We may take it for granted, but this is an extraordinary time.  When JFK and WVB were both alive and passionately committed to getting the US to the moon unusual conflicts arose that could never have existed before.  I think this has to be taken into account in any analysis of what happened to JFK.  In fact, JFK visited WVB just days before his death:

https://airwingmedia.com/news/2013/jfk-toured-cape-canaveral-50-years-ago-6-days-before-death/

16 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Good points.  As it is, we all live in Wernher Von Braun's world.  We may take it for granted, but this is an extraordinary time.  When JFK and WVB were both alive and passionately committed to getting the US to the moon unusual conflicts arose that could never have existed before.  I think this has to be taken into account in any analysis of what happened to JFK.  In fact, JFK visited WVB just days before his death:

Is there any way JFK would not have known that Von Braun was an Operation Paperclip import to the US?  If we want to get moralistic, that might include knowledge of Von Braun previously using Jewish slave labor to build the V2 in the freezing Mittelwerke cave rocket factory at Camp Dora.  I.e, unprosecuted war crimes.

22 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Is there any way JFK would not have known that Von Braun was an Operation Paperclip import to the US?  If we want to get moralistic, that might include knowledge of Von Braun previously using Jewish slave labor to build the V2 in the freezing Mittelwerke cave rocket factory at Camp Dora.  I.e, unprosecuted war crimes.

IMO, no, not at all.

The dilemma of keeping murderous Nazi monsters alive, unpunished and even well taken care of like Von Braun and other top German scientists and even Nazi intelligence commanders was not a hard decision for people like Dulles I am sure.

Their larger view of concern beyond righteous justice for 10's of millions of brutalized Nazis victims was by far their fear of aggressive world pushed Communism and the huge military power Russia now possessed.

And everybody knew that rocket delivered weapons were the most important new technology in modern warfare. Von Braun had the luck of being an expert in that field.

It's called dealing with the devil. 

We did this with the Mafia during and after WWII.

We did it with former Nazi war criminals.

Seems it's an inherent secret government thing.

Who knows, maybe we've even done this with malevolent ET's?

Trump reportedly has his own deal with the devil issues with organized crime figures and Putin?

Who knows?

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 hours ago, David Andrews said:

As Papa Joe was a Hitler appeaser, I can only surmise that JFK would have known everything there was to know about WVB and his team and Nordhausen, and all the gory details and allowed them to be swept under the rug, in his enthusiasm to get the US to the moon first, by any means.

The Nazi family I was involved with who came to the US with WVB, were cold-blooded and ruthless.  They all claimed they 'knew nothing'.  It was part of the ruse.  As a young adult, I was shocked and truly uncomfortable with all I saw and heard.  I had no frame of reference at that time. 

Robert Wheeler said, "I'm not up to speed on the Joe Kennedy was a Nazi appeaser narrative, but I'm at least somewhat skeptical given the propensity to "dirty-up" the family subsequent to the assassination.'

Papa Joe was the American Ambassador to the Court of Saint James prior to WWII.  He was convinced there was no point in the UK trying to take on Hitler, and tried to convince FDR of this.  He was then recalled and fired.

Here's one article:

https://ww2today.com/27th-september-1940-kennedy-the-british-are-a-lost-cause

Edited by Pamela Brown

Pamela - have you read RFK jr.’s book American Values? 
I agree with Mr. Wheeler when he says that the Nazi scientists were a fraction of the true number. And also that the vilification of Joseph Kennedy was part of a campaign against his sons. I know I’m paraphrasing Robert. I was very surprised by the book, and highly recommend it. 

On 7/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Pamela - have you read RFK jr.’s book American Values? 
I agree with Mr. Wheeler when he says that the Nazi scientists were a fraction of the true number. And also that the vilification of Joseph Kennedy was part of a campaign against his sons. I know I’m paraphrasing Robert. I was very surprised by the book, and highly recommend it. 

Thanks, I will take a look at it.  I don't think it's possible to vilify Papa Joe.  He seemed to have a great time doing it himself...Because of my experiences with a Nazi family I suppose I have a somewhat different point of view than most. But I will do my best to keep an open mind...