The Education Forum

Dr. David Mantik demolishes Fred Litwin

20 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

What I think is so important about Dave's reply is the x ray he got from Chesser.

He puts it up near the end. It is Appendix 4.  That is really good evidence that there was a frontal shot to JFK.

David Mantik will be on Len's show next week.  

Will keep you informed about Litwin and me.

Does Dave or Chesser have an opinion on this dark path on the left side of the skull x-ray? Could it be a fissure in the brain, or just a bone fracture in the frontal-orbital area?

IRytkxC.jpg

Edited by Micah Mileto

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

IRytkxC.jpg

How do you get JFK's brain out of that shattered skull above without doing massive cutting of the rest of the skull as Navy corpsman Paul O'Conner ( whose job specialty was brain removal ) decribed in court oath testimony?

To be able to grab the front of the brain and lift it to get to the temporal muscles to cut them and the eyes nerves as well one would need a lot more open skull top room to do so, and don't forget cutting the brain stem below the brain.

O'Conner was with or close to JFK's body the entire autopsy beginning with it's arrival to Bethesda.

He stated under oath he didn't perform any brain removal work on JFK. In fact, he stated there was no skull cutting done on JFK, because there was no brain in there to remove.

Yet, the official Bethesda autopsy reports a removed and damaged but mostly intact JFK brain that weighed in at 1500 grams. 

Heavy skull cutting and peeling back would be the only way Humes and Bosley could get a brain out of JFK's skull.

Since this was corpsman Paul O'Conner's main job in that lab, and he says he didn't do any JFK skull cutting or brain nerve, muscle and stem cutting, how did Humes and Boswell pull out almost a full brain? Did someone else cut open JFK's skull enough for them to do this cutting out of the brain?

Humes and Boswell didn't do any JFK skull cutting themselves.

O'Conner never saw anyone do this.

Yet, a big mostly intact brain was handed to O'Conner's fellow corpsman workmate James Jenkins by Humes or Boswell to place in a jar of formaldehyde.

Who did this brain removal ( including the cutting of muscle, nerves and brain stem ) without opening up and peeling back JFK's skull as shattered and obliterated as it was?

In the official autopsy records is there a name stated as the actual person who removed JFK's brain and did so without cutting JFK's skull all the way across, peeling it back and the cutting away of the tough brain protecting membrane called "Dura Matter?"

13 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

How do you get JFK's brain out of that shattered skull above without doing massive cutting of the rest of the skull as Navy corpsman Paul O'Conner ( whose job specialty was brain removal ) decribed in court oath testimony?

To be able to grab the front of the brain and lift it to get to the temporal muscles to cut them and the eyes nerves as well one would need a lot more open skull top room to do so, and don't forget cutting the brain stem below the brain.

O'Conner was with or close to JFK's body the entire autopsy beginning with it's arrival to Bethesda.

He stated under oath he didn't perform any brain removal work on JFK. In fact, he stated there was no skull cutting done on JFK, because there was no brain in there to remove.

Yet, the official Bethesda autopsy reports a removed and damaged but mostly intact JFK brain that weighed in at 1500 grams. 

Heavy skull cutting and peeling back would be the only way Humes and Bosley could get a brain out of JFK's skull.

Since this was corpsman Paul O'Conner's main job in that lab, and he says he didn't do any JFK skull cutting or brain nerve, muscle and stem cutting, how did Humes and Boswell pull out almost a full brain? Did someone else cut open JFK's skull enough for them to do this cutting out of the brain?

Humes and Boswell didn't do any JFK skull cutting themselves.

O'Conner never saw anyone do this.

Yet, a big mostly intact brain was handed to O'Conner's fellow corpsman workmate James Jenkins by Humes or Boswell to place in a jar of formaldehyde.

Who did this brain removal ( including the cutting of muscle, nerves and brain stem ) without opening up and peeling back JFK's skull as shattered and obliterated as it was?

In the official autopsy records is there a name stated as the actual person who removed JFK's brain and did so without cutting JFK's skull all the way across, peeling it back and the cutting away of the tough brain protecting membrane called "Dura Matter?"

Humes said in his WC testimony that he had to do "virtually" no work with a saw to remove the brain. The word "virtually" implies he had to cut some bone. Humes told the ARRB "we had to cut some bone". Floyd Riebe and Tom Robinson claim they saw the pathologists using a saw to cut bone.

Micah, why don't you send Dave an email.  He has a site called The Mantik View.

22 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Humes said in his WC testimony that he had to do "virtually" no work with a saw to remove the brain. The word "virtually" implies he had to cut some bone. Humes told the ARRB "we had to cut some bone". Floyd Riebe and Tom Robinson claim they saw the pathologists using a saw to cut bone.

The Bethesda Navy Hospital Corpsman Paul O'Conner's JFK brain testimony story is either one of the most intriguing truth enlightening / cover-up exposing bombshell aspects of the official JFK brain autopsy record or the most outrageously bold lying ones.

O'Conner's under-oath testimony recollections of what he saw regards JFK's brain and it's removal is so contradictory to the official record it's seemingly irrational to mental derangment level upon first consideration.

However, how rational is it to totally dismiss corpsman Paul O'Conner's 180 degree opposite eyewitness JFK brain observation testimony considering his proven closeness to JFK's head and body from it's immediate arrival to the Bethesda pathology department at 8:PM on 11,22,1963 to the early hours of 11,23,1963?

And also taking in the facts of O'Conner's apparantly good 4 year long navy service record, his medical duty stations and positions including his "specific medical specialty training in brain removal" and his loyalty in keeping to his military orders of remaining silent about his observations of the JFK autopsy for decades even after his actual in service time and being a civilian.

O'Conner's credibility evaluations must include these truths about his personal background and character and even demeanor ( uncomfortably reserved ) which in my life experience common sense do not suggest a desire for national and even international press spotlight attention by making up block buster false claims about a highest level government truth cover up regards such a monumentally important historical event.

And I am reasonably sure Paul O'Conner didn't make a dime off his autopsy testimony and story. No book deals. No speaking fee tours. Clearly, money was not behind his block buster testimony sharing effort.

O'Conner says there was no brain removal because there wasn't enough brain to remove. O'Conner also stated there was no typical skull cutting procedure done on JFK.

If there was, wouldn't someone as experienced in this procedure as O'Conner have noticed the saw marks? 

Humes tells the AARB "he had cut some bone" to remove JFK's brain."? But not much?

Can anyone remove a deceased person's entire brain without making enough room to get their hands deep in and around the brain to lift it for the nerve, muscle and brain stem cuts? 

RFK supposedly didn't want his brothers removed parts to be photographed or accessible to anyone outside their family? They wanted the brain to be buried with the body. It wasn't.  Humes testified he gave Admiral Burkley JFK's brain in a pail days after JFK was already buried. And Humes was mystified as to the brain going missing thereafter.

I align with the Bethesda Navy Corpsman Paul O'Conner testimony claim that the removed and preserved 1500 gram weight brain described as JFK's in the official government autopsy report "must be somebody else's."

The following are some curious credibilty questioning parts of Hume's AARB testimony:

Q. Dr. Humes, for the most part, I am not going to ask questions about your background or

Page 22

education, but there is one question that I had that I did want to ask about, and that is, in the document marked Exhibit 22, on page 2795, it reports that you "performed several autopsies on military personnel killed by gunshot wounds."
A. Yes.
Q. Is that statement correct?
A. That's correct.
Q. When did--
A. Usually they're accidents or homicides or whatever.
Q. When did you conduct the autopsies for gunshot wounds?
A. Well, ones that stand out in my mind, two    ( TWO? ) were in Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii. The truth of it, I can't recall, specifically recall where else.

( can't recall where else?) 

In San Diego, we did 800 autopsies a year. It's really kind of hard for me to specifically recall the details of many of those.

I never held myself forth as an expert in gunshot wounds.

That's why I called Pierre Finck, who was an expert.
Q. Had you had experience with gunshot wounds

Page 23

prior to 1963?
A. Yes.
Q. And those were, as best you recall now, at Tripler Hospital in Hawaii?
A. Yes.
Q. And in San Diego?
A. Possibly San Diego.

Q. And was the casket opened in the morgue?
A. Yes.
Q. Who else was in the room when the casket was opened?
A. Oh, I can't tell you that. Dr. Boswell and I removed the body from the casket, and I--I don't know who. There were some enlisted helpers, technicians from our department there, and I don't know who else was there. I can't tell you. I was too intent on what I was doing and too, to tell you the truth, a little bit shook by the whole procedure, initially at least. It was disturbing to have a deceased President there in your arms, you know. It's not an unemotional experience. But I was not worrying about who was around or whatever. It was the least of my worries.

Page 69

Q. Who else in addition to Dr. Boswell, if anyone, helped you remove the body from the casket?
A. I don't recall that anyone did, but I don't gainsay the possibility that one of the enlisted men may have helped. But nobody else.

Don't techs do this low to the floor heavy body lifting? Isn't that why they are there?

Q. I'd like to ask you some questions about this. First, was this document, Exhibit 1, in your possession at any point during which you were writing the autopsy protocol?
A. Probably. Probably was. Over the weekend, yeah.
Q. I'd like to draw your attention to a few items on the first page of this document. Right next to the marking for brain, there's no entry of a weight there. Do you see that on the document?
A. Yes, I see that it's blank, yeah.
Q. Why is there no weight for the brain there?
A. I don't know. I don't really--can't really recall why.
Q. Was the fresh brain weighed?
A. I don't recall. I don't recall. It's as simple as that.
Q. Would it be standard practice for a gunshot wound in the head to have the brain weighed?
A. Yeah, we weigh it with gunshot wound or

Page 75

no. Normally we weigh the brain when we remove it. I can't recall why--I don't know, one, whether it was weighed or not, or, two, why it doesn't show here. I have no explanation for that.

Q. When you received training--let me try that question again. Did you take any courses in forensic pathology prior to the time of the autopsy?
A. The only specific course I took was a one- week course at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in November of 1953. 

A "one week" course ten years before 1963? !!!

Lastly Corpsman O'Conner states he was with or very close JFK's body the entire evening. He helped lift JFK's body out of the delivered casket.

Dr. Humes states the "first" procedure he did on JFK's body was to remove the brain. Are we to believe that corpsman O'Conner was asked to leave the room while Humes did this procedure? O'Conner claims he didn't leave the body and room, especially so soon after JFK's arrival. If he's telling the truth, he would have seen Humes remove JFK's brain. Corpsman Jenkins claimed he was handed JFK's brain right after it's removal.

The point here is that if you believe Jenkins story, he "was" present during this brain removal procedure. And he was the newbe medical tech understudy to the more experienced OConner.

Why would Connor not be present when Jenkins was?

Edited by Joe Bauer

all I would add is that it makes no sense that rather than altering the Zapruder film they didn't simply lose it, especially since it is THE thing that turned the tide in assassination attitudes with its clear depiction of a shot from the front. And I have trouble agreeing with Joseph McBride, who has told us that Mary Ferrell was involved in the cover up of the assassination and that Kenneth O'Donnell was involved in the planning. The authorities apparently lost other things that were far less probative, so why not Zapruder?

But I will check out the Wilkinson.

Edited by Allen Lowe

Mantik will be on Len Osanic's show this week about Litwin.

After I finish my present book review, I will get to work on my two parter: On the Trail of Fred Litwin.

His book on Garrison is not bad, its horrendous. Can you imagine interviewing Harry Connick--Harry Connick Sr.-- about Garrison?  And having him hold up your book for the camera?

On 11/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, Allen Lowe said:

all I would add is that it makes no sense that rather than altering the Zapruder film they didn't simply lose it, especially since it is THE thing that turned the tide in assassination attitudes with its clear depiction of a shot from the front. And I have trouble agreeing with Joseph McBride, who has told us that Mary Ferrell was involved in the cover up of the assassination and that Kenneth O'Donnell was involved in the planning. The authorities apparently lost other things that were far less probative, so why not Zapruder?

But I will check out the Wilkinson.

Abe Zapruder ended up on TV right after the assassination, talking about his home movie. He may have had too much light on him for the film to successfully disappear....

On 11/13/2020 at 11:32 PM, Micah Mileto said:

The Z-313 head shot caused him to lose a lot of brain matter, at least from that area.

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

The Z-313 head shot caused him to lose a lot of brain matter, at least from that area.

I've been trying to figure out, I'm wondering if you can help me, but do you know any documents on who were the ones who discovered the (officially) three bone fragments in the Limo and delivered them to the autopsy room? All I can find is this "three inch triangular section of skull' document - but nothing on exactly who was the first to find it and who was the one to deliver it.

4 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

.... who were the ones who discovered the (officially) three bone fragments in the Limo and delivered them to the autopsy room?

Micah,

You might find this document written by Vince Palamara useful:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/fragme~1.htm

Among other useful things, it comments on three fragments being found in the limo by ASSAIC Boring.

I don't believe the official story on those three fragments at all. I believe that Kennedy's skull was shattered and fragments removed prior to the autopsy in order to gain access to the brain, only to have them returned to the autopsy later.

14 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

I've been trying to figure out, I'm wondering if you can help me, but do you know any documents on who were the ones who discovered the (officially) three bone fragments in the Limo and delivered them to the autopsy room? All I can find is this "three inch triangular section of skull' document - but nothing on exactly who was the first to find it and who was the one to deliver it.

The three tiny bullet fragments were uncovered in the FBI forensic exam. They were near Connally's jumpseat:

Here's a worksheet that mentions them Q14:

Figure1.jpg

Edited by Pamela Brown

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Micah,

You might find this document written by Vince Palamara useful:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/fragme~1.htm

Among other useful things, it comments on three fragments being found in the limo by ASSAIC Boring.

I don't believe the official story on those three fragments at all. I believe that Kennedy's skull was shattered and fragments removed prior to the autopsy in order to gain access to the brain, only to have them returned to the autopsy later.

The SS pored over the limo upon its arrival at the White House Garage.  The FBI was excluded until they had finished.  This opens the door to the possibility that the evidence that they had knowledge of was sanitized at this point.

David Mantik on Litwin's book, on Black Op Radio:

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black1017.mp3

This is the number one rated article at K and K right now.

Hope Fred is watching--or listening.