The Education Forum

Dr. David Mantik demolishes Fred Litwin

On 11/12/2020 at 2:23 PM, James DiEugenio said:

I am pretty sure that Dave Mantik will be on Black Op Radio this Thursday to talk about this critique of Litwin.

Tune it, it should be fun.

I am supposed to debate Litwin later.  Will keep you informed if Fred does not back out. 

Dr. Mantik said that he thinks this dark path is a bone fracture (Medical Research Archives, Vol. 7, Issue 9, September, 2019, The Robertson Hypothesis: A Joyless Review [link 1] [link 2]).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he is about to get a 1-2 shot after David Mantik.

Reading his book about Garrison is a real ordeal.  Its so bad, I have to take a break about every other chapter for about two days so I don't get a migraine.  But what does one expect about a book that was endorsed by Aynesworth, Gus Russo, and Paul Hoch?

One example:  How can anyone review the trial of Clay Shaw today and 1.) Not even mention the testimony of Pierre Finck, and 2.) Not note the number of provable lies by Shaw.

Fred can. And that is why he got those endorsements.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

And he is about to get a 1-2 shot after David Mantik.

Reading his book about Garrison is a real ordeal.  Its so bad, I have to take a break about every other chapter for about two days so I don't get a migraine.  But what does one expect about a book that was endorsed by Aynesworth, Gus Russo, and Paul Hoch?

One example:  How can anyone review the trial of Clay Shaw today and 1.) Not even mention the testimony of Pierre Finck, and 2.) Not note the number of provable lies by Shaw.

Fred can. And that is why he got those endorsements.

Was there ever any good follow-up to Finck's statement about a "Army General" at the autopsy? If it wasn't George Burkley or Godfrey McHugh or LeMay, who could it have been? I understand that Sibert and O'Neill made the questionable statement that their report listed all of those in attendance. The official story seems to be that Finck was referring to McHugh and Berkley, neither of which were army generals, and that the Kennedy family were the ones using them as a proxy to interfere with the completeness of the autopsy.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Gary Aguilar did a nice job of showing that whole Kennedy family interference thing was a mirage.  And he has done it more than once.

Finck said he could not recall who the guy was who said, "I am in charge."  He just described him as an Army general, which would eliminate Burkley, Mchugh and Lemay. The first was Navy, and the second and third were Air Force. I am assuming a military guy like Finck would know the difference in uniforms.

He was a Colonel in the Army. He was working out of the AFIP in Washington at the time.  He had been board certified in forensic pathology in 1961.

But Humes and Boswell also requested an outside expert be brought in.  That request was denied, which I think is important. Milton Halpern of NYC was the most famous forensic pathologist in America at the time.  In fact, he was the first celebrity forensic pathologist.  He said that he was so sure he was going to be called, he actually packed his bags. And he prepared a list of who he wanted as assistants. 

The thing is, what FInck testified to on the stand sent off a mini earthquake in the DOJ in Washington. And I am not exaggerating.  It was so bad that they sent down Boswell to discredit FInck.  And Freddie Litwin's boy, Harry Connick, set up a hotel room for him and was ready to brief him. 

Jeremy Gunn could not believe this when Boswell told him about it. He asked him: what the heck was the DOJ in DC doing interfering with a local trial in New Orleans?  Boswell replied, matter of factly, well, everyone knew that the Justice Department was opposed to the local DA.  Which is an understatement.

That is why Freddie Boy left it all out. He is going to get a second going over soon.

Let me add this.

What this covert operation did, or should have done, was to expose what I consider two criminals in the DOJ.

Carl Eardley and Carl Blecher. They both should have been thoroughly examined by the WC and HSCA.

IMO, they helped cover up the true circumstances of what happened at the morgue that night. And they started way before the trial of Clay Shaw in 1969.

I'm pretty sure the Army General who said he was in charge of the autopsy was General Philip Wehle. 

To my understanding Wehle was tasked with getting the body autopsied and prepared for burial.

That was why his assistant Richard Lipsey was present throughout. 

Here is a picture of Wehle pinning a medal on Lipsey. 

lipseyrichard.jpg?height=322&width=400

Edited by Pat Speer

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

He was a Colonel in the Army. He was working out of the AFIP in Washington at the time.  He had been board certified in forensic pathology in 1961.

But Humes and Boswell also requested an outside expert be brought in.  That request was denied, which I think is important. Milton Halpern of NYC was the most famous forensic pathologist in America at the time.  In fact, he was the first celebrity forensic pathologist.  He said that he was so sure he was going to be called, he actually packed his bags. And he prepared a list of who he wanted as assistants. 

The thing is, what FInck testified to on the stand sent off a mini earthquake in the DOJ in Washington. And I am not exaggerating.  It was so bad that they sent down Boswell to discredit FInck.  And Freddie Litwin's boy, Harry Connick, set up a hotel room for him and was ready to brief him. 

Jeremy Gunn could not believe this when Boswell told him about it. He asked him: what the heck wast the DOJ in DC doing interfering with a local trial in New Orleans?  Boswell replied, matter of factly, well, everyone knew that the Justice Department was opposed to the local DA.  Which is an understatement.

That is why Freddie Boy left it all out. He is going to get a second going over soon.

I remember reading I think he was the only forensic pathologist among the three (Humes, Boswell).  Brought in at the last minute, to help legitimize the proceedings.  That he only practiced autopsies for a short time in his career.  At the time of the Assassination he reviewed autopsy reports in an administrative role. ?

I did not know Humes and Boswell requested an outside expert.  He wasn't much of one.

I did read about outside experts being within a helicopter or small plane ride away some years ago somewhere.  Likely the Halpern you mention of NYC, Wecht of Pennsylvania, seems like another. 

14 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I'm pretty sure the Army General who said he was in charge of the autopsy was General Philip Wehle. 

To my understanding Wehle was tasked with getting the body autopsied and prepared for burial.

If Lipsey was present as Wehle's assistant would he have been subordinate to Admiral Burkley or General Le May?

27 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Wallace Milam, who was good on the medical evidence and NAA, also came to this conclusion.

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

But what does one expect about a book that was endorsed by Aynesworth, Gus Russo, and Paul Hoch?

He refers to Aynesworth as being such a great journalist and also mentions that he was a confidante of Garrison before going  over to Shaw's defence team. What Litiwn should know is that you can't be a journalist and write a story about the Shaw trial if you are embeded with the people you are writing a story about. This is common sense, Aynesworth lacked objectivity. But Litwin didn't take that into consideration.

Yes it was. Officer Habighorst typed it in after he asked Shaw at his booking. Habighorst typed it in on the fingerprint card. It was also in the arrest report which was filled in while Shaw was present. 

Habighorst did not know anything about the importance of this issue, or if Shaw even had an alias.  To him it was just a routine. He was the booking officer and he did fingerprints.

After he went home that day, he was sitting with his wife watching television.  The news came on and they talked about how Garrison thought Shaw was the Bertrand mentioned by Andrews in the Warren Report. When Habighorst heard this, his wife told me that he just about jumped out of his chair and said, "That's what he told me when I fingerprinted him!"

I cannot believe that Freddie Boy is actually arguing this to this day.  With all the declassified FBI and Garrison files that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Shaw was Bertrand.  In fact, Malcolm Blunt sent me a document which shows that the FBI knew he was Bertrand before he was arrested. And it shows that the whole Clem Sehrt story that Aaron Kohn dumped on the HSCA was BS. Which I knew from before.