The Education Forum

Victor Weiss regarding Rose Cherami and the JFK assassination (VIDEO!)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if you read the full customs report, you'll see that there were a lot of things that Cherami got wrong.

What I find interesting is that Fruge was a law man - an officer, and he thought his only duty was to work on a narcotics deal with Cherami. Nothing about going to the FBI and or the Warren Commission. He didn't report to his superiors about the JFK assassination. None of this makes any sense.

I should also point out that Fruge's interview with the HSCA differs from his deposition before the HSCA.

Again, if you want to know the full story, then read my book. 

Here's more on Fruge:

https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/the-secrets-of-anne-dischler

fred

325b1c_6bf5c19a81d4481aaec4a465409d8aa7~

325b1c_7ae9ba0fed444cfdb9a5ed3f5fafc133~

"She ( Cheramie ) stated she once worked for Jack Ruby"...

"which was verified" ???    

She stated a nickname she remembered for Ruby..."Pinky."

Ruby had part of a finger bitten off in a violent fight with another man years before 11,22,1963. Was it a "pinky" finger?

Rose Cheramie just popped out with this Jack Ruby "Pinky" nickname recollection without any prompting from anyone during her 5 day stay at the Jackson hospital?

Fruge ( or Andrews? ) pointing out the incongruousness of Rose C. hitchhiking on a barely used rural "farm to market" road ( and in the dark of night?) when there were two much more traffic busy highways close by?  Interviewee that felt Cheramie was not on that road hitchhiking.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Oswald and Ruby were not bed partners, not did they even know each other.  She also told Fruge that she stripped at the Pink Door, which was not the name of Ruby's club.

fred

In considering wheher Rose Charamie ever worked for Jack Ruby, I think you have to take into account the American Guild of Variety Artists and the network or pipeline of prostitutes they ran across the deep South, shuffling girls from town to town when things got hot.

Steve Thomas

Cherami was a 40-year old drug-addles prostitute -- not the kind of woman who is a stripper. Have

you seen her booking photo? Also, if you check her rap sheet, she was regularly arrested in the early 1960s, all

over Oklahoma, but never in Texas. 

fred

Excellent posts by Joe Bauer.

Obviously, Lt. Fruge was fully aware of Rose Cheramie's November 20th claim that there was a plot to assassinate JFK.

And he and his associates tried to alert law enforcement about the damning story after 11/22/63.

As for Dr. Weiss, does any honest person believe that Weiss would have simply invented the story about Cheramie's foreknowledge of the assassination plot?

That claim makes no sense.

Dr. Weiss, certainly, appears to be a credible witness in the Vince Palamara video (above.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

As for Dr. Weiss, does any honest person believe that Weiss would have simply invented the story about Cheramie's foreknowledge of the assassination plot?

That claim makes no sense.

Exactly.

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

In considering whether Rose Charamie ever worked for Jack Ruby, I think you have to take into account the American Guild of Variety Artists and the network or pipeline of prostitutes they ran across the deep South, shuffling girls from town to town when things got hot.

Steve Thomas

True.

I stand corrected.

The missing fingertip of one of Jack Ruby's fingers was an "index" one.

Not a "pinky" one.

Where did Cherami come up with her "Pinky" Ruby nickname? I can't even  guess.

Maybe it was an innuendo regards his sexuality?

Once again, I wonder if ANY member here can post ANY document created at ANY time BEFORE Cherami's death, re: supposed foreknowledge of the assassination in Dallas.

Betcha can't.

There is NOTHING from Fruge or Weiss until once Cherami had passed away.  This is a fact.

There is no proof that Cherami made any claims about what was supposedly about to happen in Dallas.

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Where did Cherami come up with her "Pinky" Ruby nickname? I can't even  guess.

Joe,

Maybe being a Jewish guy from Chicago had something to do with it.

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Bill Brown said:

There is no proof that Cherami made any claims about what was supposedly about to happen in Dallas.

Other than the words of State Police Lt. officer Fruge, Dr. Weiss and several Nurses at the hospital.  All professionals.  All I imagine repeated to State Police Lt. Co. Morgan by Crit or he wouldn't have called Fritz or in turn the agent.  Nor would she, Fruge and Morgan have taken the LASP plane to Houston to work with Customs on the drug deal.