The Education Forum

John McAdams has passed on

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Brilliant man who fought misinformation and stood up for what he believed in. He said he would win the lawsuit against Marquette and he did. Simply an irreplaceable loss for the LN community-God bless him and his family.

McAdams was too naive to thnk that one person kill the president when the evidence points to the president's enemies as the culprits

Edited by Calvin Ye

Time to start filing FOIAs with the CIA...

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Brilliant man who fought misinformation and stood up for what he believed in. He said he would win the lawsuit against Marquette and he did. Simply an irreplaceable loss for the LN community-God bless him and his family.

I find it difficult to respect a man who worked tirelessly to continue to spread the big lie: that JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald alone. That he was "brilliant" only compounds my contempt. His passing doesn't change my feelings. However, condolences to his family. 

Just now, Robert Burrows said:

I find it difficult to respect a man who worked tirelessly to continue to spread the big lie: that JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald alone. That he was "brilliant" only compounds my contempt. His passing doesn't change my feelings. However, condolences to his family. 

Tracy Parnell is a McAdams loyalist who is spreading disinformation and misinformation

1 minute ago, Robert Burrows said:

There are some who are proponents of the LN position who I can disagree with and not have any problem with them.

The main problem I had with McAdams was his downright nasty, ad-hominem attacks and belittling of people. He was sneaky, crafty, underhanded, unprofessional, and rotten. This kind of behavior might win you some points with the choir, but to an objective and impartial observer, it did little for his own case except impress those who were already shallow and felt intellectually superior to their opponents. 

2 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

There are some who are proponents of the LN position who I can disagree with and not have any problem with them.

The main problem I had with McAdams was his downright nasty, ad-hominem attacks and belittling of people. He was sneaky, crafty, underhanded, unprofessional, and rotten. This kind of behavior might win you some points with the choir, but to an objective and impartial observer, it did little for his own case except impress those who were already shallow and felt intellectually superior to their opponents. 

Richard, I debated McAdams on his own forum before and he has proven himself to be very dumb and naive.

1 hour ago, Calvin Ye said:

McAdams's death is an win for the JFK research community

I hate to break it to you Calvin, but the CT community has already lost-they just don't know it. Go look on Wikipedia or read any of the mainstream books or websites or legitimate history textbooks. You will find the statement that LHO killed JFK alone.

The reason for this is not that there is a worldwide conspiracy to suppress the truth that includes the media and academia. It is because there exists no unified alternative explanation to the LN theory. You could put the top CT researchers in a room and they would agree on very little. The top researchers on both sides are dying at an alarming rate and when they are all gone so will the debate be.

In any case, celebrating a good man's death does absolutely nothing for your "cause." It does show that you (and others here) have extremely poor taste.

BTW, it should be mentioned that McAdams' site was one of the premier sources of information and was used extensively by both sides. Hopefully, it will be maintained.

4 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I hate to break it to you Calvin, but the CT community has already lost-they just don't know it. Go look on Wikipedia or read any of the mainstream books or websites or legitimate history textbooks. You will find the statement that LHO killed JFK alone.

The reason for this is not that there is a worldwide conspiracy to suppress the truth that includes the media and academia. It is because there exists no unified alternative explanation to the LN theory. You could put the top CT researchers in a room and they would agree on very little. The top researchers on both sides are dying at an alarming rate and when they are all gone so will the debate be.

In any case, celebrating a good man's death does absolutely nothing for your "cause." It does show that you (and others here) have extremely poor taste.

BTW, it should be mentioned that McAdams' site was one of the premier sources of information and was used extensively by both sides. Hopefully, it will be maintained.

I disagree with you. Many people are convinced that there was a conspiracy that killed JFK. John McAdams was no good man. He was an bad man who promoted lies about the JFK assassination. The problem is that mainstream media can not be trusted with the truth

32 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Consensus does not equal truth. And please define "legitimate". 

Edited by Robert Burrows

The worst thing about the obituaries is that they lead with his court case.  And they mischaracterize it.

It was not about free speech.  It was about professional misconduct that was so egregious that it placed a fellow instructor's life in danger.  To the point she was getting death threats, had to be under guard to and from classes, and eventually had to flee the campus.

Marquette should have never agreed to go to the Wisconsin Supreme Court on the case.  It was under the aegis of administrative law.  And that Supreme Court was designed by Rush LImbaugh/Koch brothers crony Scott Walker. It had become infamous in judicial literature, since one of the rightwing nuts actually physically attacked one of the liberal female justices in conference.

The decision was so bad that Marquette redesigned their administrative laws afterwards.  So it could never happen again.

John McAdams was an intellectual thug, plain and simple.

Edited by James DiEugenio