The Education Forum

Z Film VS Medical Witness Statements

Clint Hill:  "one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head." , "I saw an opening in the back, about 6 inches below the neckline to the right-hand side of the spinal column."

Then, a supernatural metamorphosis occurred. The right rear gaping wound crawled up and over his ear. The back wound, taking note of the upward movement of the right rear gaping wound, then followed suit. The throat entry wound, which was carefully incised for a trach, transformed into a hideous scene from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

On 4/26/2021 at 6:13 PM, Robert Burrows said:

Those Towner frames are just bizarre. 

Robert,

I've just touched the surface of the Tina Towner film.  Larry Rivera has done an excellent job of showing just exactly what the Towner film is.  You can look up his work at the following.  Just click on Larry Rivera below.

The New JFK Show Blog

New JFK Assassination Research

Towner film also rife with alterations

MARCH 25, 2020 LARRY RIVERA JFK

Someone said the films and photos in Dealey Plaza are self-authenticating.  So, the Zapruder film is linked to the Towner film.  The Zapruder Gap of missing film is filled in by the Towner film.  So, there!  We know what's in the Zapruder Gap.  Nonsense.  The Towner film is a complete fraud.  Been saying that for years.  And, now Rivera shows that I have been right all along.  Thank you Larry Rivera.

Edited by John Butler

8 hours ago, John Butler said:

Robert,

I've just touched the surface of the Tina Towner film.  Larry Rivera has done an excellent job of showing just exactly what the Towner film is.  You can look up his work at the following.  Just click on Larry Rivera below.

The New JFK Show Blog

New JFK Assassination Research

Towner film also rife with alterations

MARCH 25, 2020 LARRY RIVERA JFK

Someone said the films and photos in Dealey Plaza are self-authenticating.  So, the Zapruder film is linked to the Towner film.  The Zapruder Gap of missing film is filled in by the Towner film.  So, there!  We know what's in the Zapruder Gap.  Nonsense.  The Towner film is a complete fraud.  Been saying that for years.  And, now Rivera shows that I have been right all along.  Thank you Larry Rivera.

Thanks for the link, John. There are some interesting articles on the blog. 

3 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Thanks for the link, John. There are some interesting articles on the blog. 

Thanks Robert,

I haven't looked at the others.  The Towner article I am still reading or re-reading.

John Butler writes:

Larry Rivera has done an excellent job of showing just exactly what the Towner film is. ... The Towner film is a complete fraud.  Been saying that for years.

I've had a quick click through his website. It's brain-dead, paranoid stuff. This guy looks at a poor-quality version of a film or photo, spots what he thinks is an anomaly, and declares the film or photo to be a fake.

Each time he spots what he thinks is an anomaly, there are some questions he needs to find answers for. What alternative explanations might there be for the anomaly? How exactly would the fakery have been performed? Was it even physically possible? What was so important that the conspirators needed to alter that particular film or photo?

Those questions probably never occur to him. I mean, who cares about any of that stuff? What's important is the thrill of a really huge and impractical conspiracy! If there's an anomaly in a poor-quality picture, there must have been a monster conspiracy to fake it, mustn't there? The world is run by all-powerful overlords! Doesn't that get you all excited?

And he isn't alone. There seems to be a group of equally deluded anomaly-spotters doing the same thing. From the article:

Film expert Mike Machanska has detected several alterations in the Towner film ... The JFK figure appears to have been pasted in ... numerous inconsistencies are evident ... JFK’s left hand crudely painted in over Jackie’s left shoulder ... an avalanche of alterations which could explain why they had to remove a huge portion of the Zapruder film.

https://merdist.com/wp/2020/03/25/towner-film-also-rife-with-alterations/

Not only is the Tina Towner film a fake, and the Zapruder film is a fake, but the Daniel film is also a fake ("many of the subsequent frames after Daniel-16 appear to have been tampered with"):

https://merdist.com/wp/2019/09/06/the-daniel-film-threes-company/

The same intellectually rigorous methods which have established beyond any doubt the fakery of the Towner and Daniel films have been applied to the Zapruder film too:

https://merdist.com/wp/2018/08/11/more-proof-of-zapruder-film-alteration-frames-153-158/

And if that isn't enough proof, try this:

https://merdist.com/wp/2017/07/14/zapruder-frame-343/

Any other fakes? Oh yes, there's the Altgens 6 photograph:

https://merdist.com/wp/2017/02/07/doorman-aka-the-man-in-the-doorway/

Apparently, the Bad Guys needed to prevent people suspecting that Oswald was depicted in Altgens 6. What foolproof method did they come up with? They superimposed over Oswald's face the face of someone who looked so much like Oswald that it caused people to suspect that Oswald was depicted in Altgens 6.

Hold the front page! We now know the method that was used to fake the Altgens 6 photo! Lovelady's face was taken from a different area of the Altgens 6 photo: "When we apply forensic image overlay techniques, we can identify this figure as Billy Lovelady within a reasonable amount of certainty". What, you may ask, are those "forensic image overlay techniques"? Why, they involve finding an area of Altgens 6 that doesn't contain Lovelady's face, and pasting a photograph of Lovelady's face over that area. Miraculously, Lovelady's face does indeed look like Lovelady's face "within a reasonable amount of certainty"! What more proof could you ask for?

If that isn't crazy enough for you, and you need the real, Category A forehead-slapping experience, check out this masterpiece:

https://merdist.com/wp/2018/05/05/amy-joyce-finds-gorilla-man-in-zapruder-and-skaggs-films/

If you're familiar with the John Martin film, you'll know that it shows Billy Lovelady standing just outside the book depository a few minutes after the assassination. Not so, according to our resident photo-analytical genius. The Lovelady figure, whom he calls 'Gorilla Man', isn't Lovelady at all.

How do we know this? Well, there's a photo by Jay Skaggs that shows a poorly defined balding man wearing a poorly defined reddish shirt in the crowd on Houston Street as JFK goes past. We are assured that this man also appears, as an even more poorly defined figure, in a few frames of the Zapruder film (which, as we know, is a fake, so we can't rely on it ... ah, hold on, apart from these few frames, yes, that's it, these frames are genuine, and the Bad Guys somehow forgot to alter them because ... because ... um, I'll get back to you about that).

Hey presto! This poorly defined figure is absolutely, definitely the figure we see in the Martin film! Although the figure in the Martin film might look very much like Lovelady, of course it can't be Lovelady, because we know for a fact that the Altgens 6 photograph is a fake and Lovelady's face has been pasted over Oswald's face. Or something equally stupid.

Merde-ist, indeed! I found these examples after spending about ten minutes clicking around this specimen's website, which may well contain yet more crazy stuff.

It's easy to laugh at the delusions of incompetent photo analysts, but these people have the potential to be harmful. The media try to portray genuine critics of the lone-nut theory as a bunch of crackpots. It's people like this who provide the ammunition.

This article is well worth reading all of it.  I did some work on Z frame 157 sometime back.  Folks didn't much care for some of my conclusions.  I still stick with what I said.  Z frame 157 and it's content were heavily altered.  I use Z 157 to represent the other frames listed below.  I also use John Costella's frames.  They are the best on viewing the Zapruder film.

More proof of Zapruder film alteration – Frames 153-158

The great Roy Schaeffer gets credit for this one.

Some time ago, Roy pointed out evidence of Zapruder film alteration – not in the sequence on Elm Street, where so many researchers have found and pointed out obvious alterations, but much earlier – as early as Z frames 153-158.  Today, I wish to focus on these crucial frames, because they seem to have everything to do with LBJ’s car and the Secret Service follow up car, a yellow 1964 Ford Mercury 4-door sedan model 54A,  nicknamed “Varsity”, driven by one Joe Henry Rich. In a previous post, I reported that LBJ, knowing in advance what was to happen on Elm Street, was actually ducking during the assassination of JFK. The following is Todd Vaughan’s schematic representation of that car, identifying the make, year, and occupants, including their relative positions:

http://merdist.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Varsity.png

A detailed examination and isolation of frames Z153 through Z158 yields interesting results. The following frames are from John Costella’s Zapruder film compilation, which corrects aspect ratio issues, pin cushion distortion, and  other anomalies found in the extant Zapruder film.  Costella’s film is not subject to  copyright infringement, which is the reason why we can show it at will, as John has placed his work in the public domain.  Frame Z153 shows what appears to be a complete frame, as LBJ’s car initiates the turn onto Elm Street.  His Secret Service car follows close behind, and does not seem to be the object of any alteration:

Sorry about this image.  It is something I thought about using in another post.  This crazy editor will not allow me to delete this.  There's an interesting price on the Mass Market Edition.

image.png

Edited by John Butler

To further enflame Jeremy:

I give you this as an example of the many content alterations found in Zapruder.

Z-frame-158-johnson-follow-up-vehicle-co

You can clearly seen that in Zapruder the top the Johnson follow up vehicle has been altered.  It is really stupid.  The top portion of the vehicle faces backward.  This is Z 158 and was used instead of Z 157 because you can see this detail better.  I found 8 things wrong with Z 157.  Some things were contested.  I concede David Joseph's notion of frame splicing is superior to mine.  These frames are where I got my idea that the only thing you need to change in the Zapruder film is the content of the cab of the p. limo.  In part this is why I think John Costella declared the film technically perfect except for a few errors.  He did not address content alteration found in the frames.

Edited by John Butler

7 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

This is further confirmation of the idea that all or nearly all of the media record in Dealey Plaza has been altered.

https://merdist.com/wp/2017/02/07/doorman-aka-the-man-in-the-doorway/

The Doorway man figure is wearing a Billy Lovelady face mask.  This crop and magnify from Altgens 6 clearly shows the lighting difference between the face mask and the Doorway Man character.  

billy-lovelady-doorway-man-maybe.jpg

I have trouble seeing this figure as Oswald.  Oswald is said to have said that he was outside with Bill Shelley watching the parade.  The problem I have is this.  If Oswald is up on the 6th floor or somewhere else in the building then who is the Oswald figure seen in the John Martin film (and the Tina Towner film in the same area) under the trees on Elm Street filming the motorcade.  Then if this represents two Oswalds then who is Doorway Man?  Did the Elm Street Oswald lie to cover up his filming activity?  Did he lie about camera vs. curtain rods?  Clearly from other evidence two Oswalds were at the TSBD. 

I just noticed.  There is an odd shaped excision of the photo that was not filled in by other material.  This makes Doorway Man and the fat man bedhind him weirdly connected in the photo. 

Edited by John Butler

John Butler writes:

This is further confirmation of the idea that all or nearly all of the media record in Dealey Plaza has been altered.

Oh dear. To be charitable to Mr Butler, he has at least grasped the point that if you're going to alter one photograph or home movie, there's a good chance you will have to alter another, in order to remove inconsistencies between the two. Then you may have to alter a third, and so on.

Here's a question that Mr Butler needs to answer but probably hasn't given any thought to:

How were all of these alterations made? In other words, how was it physically possible to alter "all or nearly all of the media record", given that the films and photographs were widely dispersed and many of them only came to light some time after the assassination?

On 5/2/2021 at 12:53 AM, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

John Butler writes:

Oh dear. To be charitable to Mr Butler, he has at least grasped the point that if you're going to alter one photograph or home movie, there's a good chance you will have to alter another, in order to remove inconsistencies between the two. Then you may have to alter a third, and so on.

Here's a question that Mr Butler needs to answer but probably hasn't given any thought to:

How were all of these alterations made? In other words, how was it physically possible to alter "all or nearly all of the media record", given that the films and photographs were widely dispersed and many of them only came to light some time after the assassination?

Cute, here's is your dilemma (and lone nuts) and what you need to answer and show: please produce alleged, 11/22/63 DPlaza, in-camera film originals of JFK motorcade so comparison(s) between films can be made. Simple chore, right?

Let me get you started in this endeavor: The Nix Film *origina*l has disappeared, gone, poof... The *alleged* Z-film under tutelage and control of the Dallas, Tx., 6th Floor Mausoleum... there, your on your way... get back as soon as possible with your results...

2 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

Cute, here's is your dilemma (and lone nuts) and what you need to answer and show: please produce alleged, 11/22/63 DPlaza, in-camera film originals of JFK motorcade so comparison(s) between films can be made. Simple chore, right?

Let me get you started in this endeavor: The Nix Film *origina*l has disappeared, gone, poof... The *alleged* Z-film under tutelage and control of the Dallas, Tx., 6th Floor Mausoleum... there, your on your way... get back as soon as possible with your results...

It is the responsibility of those who INSIST every element of the Dealey Plaza photo record has been altered to show HOW this was done, not the other way around. You are the ones alleging widespread, almost incomprehensible levels of evidence tampering and forgery. Yet you want people who question it to prove the reverse? As long as the "everything was altered" camp continues to rely on the dubious and widely discredited amateur analysis of people like Jack White, James Fetzer, Ralph Cinque and John Butler, they will never be taken seriously. And that is a disservice to serious JFK case researchers who needn't waste their time with "Billy Lovelady facemasks" and multiple Marguerite Oswalds.

2 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

It is the responsibility of those who INSIST every element of the Dealey Plaza photo record has been altered to show HOW this was done, not the other way around. You are the ones alleging widespread, almost incomprehensible levels of evidence tampering and forgery. Yet you want people who question it to prove the reverse? As long as the "everything was altered" camp continues to rely on the dubious and widely discredited amateur analysis of people like Jack White, James Fetzer, Ralph Cinque and John Butler, they will never be taken seriously. And that is a disservice to serious JFK case researchers who needn't waste their time with "Billy Lovelady facemasks" and multiple Marguerite Oswalds.

dude, it's up to YOU to disprove this below, so bring your lunch.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/05/douglas-p-horne/the-two-npic-zapruder-film-events-signposts-pointing-to-the-filmsalteration/#_edn15

and the above was posted originally in 2012, where ya been, Dude?  

And frankly, what makes you *credible* telling anyone it's their responsibility" to do anything? Specifically regarding anything film alteration? Just curious....

4 hours ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

As long as the "everything was altered" camp continues to rely on the dubious and widely discredited amateur analysis of people like Jack White, James Fetzer, Ralph Cinque and John Butler, they will never be taken seriously.

I still don't know who Ralph Cinque is.  Since this is about the third time I have been mentioned as some kind of Ralph Cinque or in the reference of Ralph Cinque, I should look him up.

I'm proud to be put into the same context as Jack White and James Fetzer.  Both men are important researchers and should not be slandered by anyone.