The Education Forum

Z Film VS Medical Witness Statements

In the Z Film I see an obvious blowout in the front of the Presidents head. Forget the back and to the left for a minute which there may be other valid explanations for. Then, compare what is seen in the film to countless medical witnesses stating they saw a blowout in the back of the head. How do we explain this discrepancy away? Must it be believed that the film was altered?

I apologize if this has been covered before. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or could you point me to anything previously written on this apparent incongruity?

7 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

"obvious blowout"

It was so obvious, the staff at Parkland didn't bother mentioning it.

Tony,

That is the heart of my question. It appears to me, there is a blowout in the front of the head in the Z Film, but yet no one at Parkland mentions that. Do you propose the Z Film was altered to show that?

1 hour ago, Ty Carpenter said:

In the Z Film I see an obvious blowout in the front of the Presidents head. Forget the back and to the left for a minute which there may be other valid explanations for. Then, compare what is seen in the film to countless medical witnesses stating they saw a blowout in the back of the head. How do we explain this discrepancy away? Must it be believed that the film was altered?

I apologize if this has been covered before. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or could you point me to anything previously written on this apparent incongruity?

For me, the most obvious example of manipulation to the Zapruder film can be seen in frame 350. Notice the grass in the street between Clint Hill and the limousine in the lower left hand corner of the frame. 

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/zfilm/zframe350.html

23 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

For me, the most obvious example of manipulation to the Zapruder film can be seen in frame 350. Notice the grass in the street between Clint Hill and the limousine in the lower left hand corner of the frame. 

That is weird RB.

Green grass under Hill's feet where there should be grey asphalt pavement?

Could it be explained innocuously as some type of color bleed in the original processing of the film?

Also, a questioning thought or two about the debated points of impact verses blowouts - right side front and right side back?

Closest Grassy Knoll curb standing eye witness Bill Newman described in at least one filmed interview how it looked to him like JFK's right side ear blew off with the head shot.

I thought I remember one blown up frame in the Z film that does indeed show a large "flap" of JFK's skull bone ( inches across ) blowing out at that area just above his right ear.

I assume however that the flap did not totally separate from the rest of the skull. That it remained attached to the point that it could be physically placed back in place?

X-rays of JFK's entire skull show massive obliteration with numerous skull fractures from front to back.

Reports have claimed that some bone fragments from JFK's skull did get blown off and away.  Didn't someone find one in the street just behind the limo head shot location on Elm? And perhaps a small piece or two in the back seat area?

And/or maybe Jackie jumping up onto the back of the limo just a split second after JFK was hit in the head to perhaps retrieve either skull or brain matter on the trunk hood as well?

I have wondered if a high caliber bullet entering JFK's head from the upper right back could have obliterated that section of skull so powerfully that it caused actual bone separation from that point of impact area?

Whatever, JFK's brain matter was so completely macerated ( especially in the cerebellum area?) a noticeable amount of it oozed out of that upper backside hole as stated by Parkland doctors in later recollections. Jackie held a chunk of her husband's brain in her hand as well.

If brain matter was so macerated it was oozing out of the back of JFK skull ( but not the area above the right ear ) it logically indicates tremendous internal brain trauma in that area. Meaning a bullet traversing through it?

Would a bullet entering JFK's right front skull side take a track straight back like that?

Bethesda pathologist Commander James Humes reportedly said in one of his hearing interviews that JFK's brain seemingly just fell out into his hands. 

Seeing that flap of skull bone blowing out above JFK's right ear seems to me to be an exit injury. But, again, like thousands of others sharing Z film observation thoughts on the visuals, I am totally uneducated in such bullet impact injury to skull bone.

Edited by Joe Bauer

6 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Thanks Robert,

I'll add this to my list of Zapruder follies.

z350-crop-grass-in-street.jpg

I suppose if a fella was so inclined he could claim that was leaked paint or a film processing error.  Me?  I would think is is something the people or person who altered this frames' way of saying it is altered.  It like hiding Easter eggs in Microsoft programs.  I once saw a cat's head in I believe Elsie Dorman.   

I have run into this bizarre kind of thing many times in different films in looking at Dealey Plaza media.  A good example is the "hit X" frame in Tina Towner.

Towner-elm-turn-hit-x-a.jpg   

Tina Towner is one strange film.  Doesn't Jackie look like the "wicked witch"?  I would think that is another piece of art work.  There is no one in the TSBD doorway that you can identify as being in Altgens 6.

towner2lg1.jpg

Another "X" frame.  Notice the round black ball figure at the back of Kennedy's head.  Kennedy is looking down with his head slumped forward.  IMO, the black ball is another Hollywood black patch.  

The Towner film might be a better guide to when and where Kennedy was shot.  The "X's" tell the story.

Edited by John Butler

16 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

Clint Hill's reaching the car and jumping aboard seems impossible on the extant, altered Z film.

I agree.  Rather awkward isn't it.  

50 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Thanks Robert,

I'll add this to my list of Zapruder follies.

z350-crop-grass-in-street.jpg

I suppose if a fella was so inclined he could claim that was leaked paint or a film processing error.  Me?  I would think is is something the people or person who altered this frames' way of saying it is altered.  It like hiding Easter eggs in Microsoft programs.  I once saw a cat's head in I believe Elsie Dorman.   

I have run into this bizarre kind of thing many times in different films in looking at Dealey Plaza media.  A good example is the "hit X" frame in Tina Towner.

Towner-elm-turn-hit-x-a.jpg   

Tina Towner is one strange film.  Doesn't Jackie look like the "wicked witch"?  I would think that is another piece of art work.  There is no one in the TSBD doorway that you can identify as being in Altgens 6.

towner2lg1.jpg

Another "X" frame.  Notice the round black ball figure at the back of Kennedy's head.  Kennedy is looking down with his head slumped forward.  IMO, the black ball is another Hollywood black patch.  

The Towner film might be a better guide to when and where Kennedy was shot.  The "X's" tell the story.

Those Towner frames are just bizarre. 

8 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Tony,

That is the heart of my question. It appears to me, there is a blowout in the front of the head in the Z Film, but yet no one at Parkland mentions that. Do you propose the Z Film was altered to show that?

Here's what I propose. If the first shot, the shot that caused JFK to raise his hands to his throat, had of been a fatal headshot as intended, there would not have been a pause in the shooting followed by the "flurry". If the first shot was successful, Greer would not have depressed the brake pedal causing the limo to stop. Further, in the immediate days following the assassination of the President, the "Z-Film" would have been released in its true form.

The first unsuccessful shot immediately initiated plan B. It all went wrong from there.

4 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Here's what I propose. If the first shot, the shot that caused JFK to raise his hands to his throat, had of been a fatal headshot as intended, there would not have been a pause in the shooting followed by the "flurry". If the first shot was successful, Greer would not have depressed the brake pedal causing the limo to stop. Further, in the immediate days following the assassination of the President, the "Z-Film" would have been released in its true form.

The first unsuccessful shot immediately initiated plan B. It all went wrong from there.

That's quite a miss for a sharp shooter at a short distance.  Exact center at the base of the throat to the brain area.  Approaching a foot, at least 8-10".  How does Oswald from behind play into this?  Would a shot intended, powerful enough to blow out the back of his head have blown out the back of his throat?

I recently read of Doug Horne commenting on the throat shot, thinking it might have been something like a 22.  Based in part on Dr. Malcom Perry's description of a small entry wound and more (the butchery of it to remove what was left of it).  His work on the ARRB and more.

I've speculated about this before.  People in this country have survived in part in years gone by (in most places) by shooting things like squirrels, in the head, to preserve the little meat.  Emulating my forefathers in my youth I have eaten smothered squirrel.  From 30 yards or so it's not a hard shot though moving even slowly would complicate it, although not much for a practiced expert.

A first shot to eliminate any verbal reaction, right in the larynx (voice box)?

The first shot sounded like a firecracker to some.  The pop of a 22 vs the louder ensuing booms?  

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

That's quite a miss for a sharp shooter at a short distance.  Exact center at the base of the throat to the brain area.  Approaching a foot, at least 8-10".  How does Oswald from behind play into this?  Would a shot intended, powerful enough to blow out the back of his head have blown out the back of his throat?

I recently read of Doug Horne commenting on the throat shot, thinking it might have been something like a 22.  Based in part on Dr. Malcom Perry's description of a small entry wound and more (the butchery of it to remove what was left of it).  His work on the ARRB and more.

I've speculated about this before.  People in this country have survived in part in years gone by (in most places) by shooting things like squirrels, in the head, to preserve the little meat.  Emulating my forefathers in my youth I have eaten smothered squirrel.  From 30 yards or so it's not a hard shot though moving even slowly would complicate it, although not much for a practiced expert.

A first shot to eliminate any verbal reaction, right in the larynx (voice box)?

The first shot sounded like a firecracker to some.  The pop of a 22 vs the louder ensuing booms?  

I hear what you're saying, but consider the following;

I have the shooter, looking through the scope, his cross-hairs trained on the very top of JFK's head, as the limo heads down Elm. To give you an idea where I have the shooter, look at Altgens camera view and imagine he's slightly to the right of Altgens and some distance behind Altgens.

The reason the cross-hairs are trained at the very top his head, is that the shooter knows the slope of the limo's windshield will deflect the the bullet slightly downward, meaning a successful shot would hit mid forehead.

The shooter begins to apply pressure to the trigger. At exactly this moment, Jean Hill yells at the President "HEY! we want to take your picture!". JFK and Jackie were looking at the flowers in the middle of the seat between them. When Jean Hill yelled out, JFK began to raise his head just as the shooter depressed the trigger.

The intended mid-forehead shot becomes the throat shot.

JEAN HILL: I yelled, "Hey," to him, he started to bring his head up to look at me and just as he did the shot rang out.

The "Cuban" spotter, leaning out from the kerb, signals a non fatal shot.

Greer hits the brakes, swerves slightly left, and stops.

Then the "flurry" of shots including the fatal head shot.

You asked how Oswald (or more accurately the sniper's nest), from behind, plays into this ... think about it, look down from above, or find South Knoll origin photos. It will all make sense.

Edited by Tony Krome
add Jean Hill quote

36 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

I hear what you're saying, but consider the following;

I have the shooter, looking through the scope, his cross-hairs trained on the very top of JFK's head, as the limo heads down Elm. To give you an idea where I have the shooter, look at Altgens camera view and imagine he's slightly to the right of Altgens and some distance behind Altgens.

The reason the cross-hairs are trained at the very top his head, is that the shooter knows the slope of the limo's windshield will deflect the the bullet slightly downward, meaning a successful shot would hit mid forehead.

The shooter begins to apply pressure to the trigger. At exactly this moment, Jean Hill yells at the President "HEY! we want to take your picture!". JFK and Jackie were looking at the flowers in the middle of the seat between them. When Jean Hill yelled out, JFK began to raise his head just as the shooter depressed the trigger.

The intended mid-forehead shot becomes the throat shot.

The "Cuban" spotter, leaning out from the kerb, signals a non fatal shot.

Greer hits the brakes, swerves slightly left, and stops.

Then the "flurry" of shots including the fatal head shot.

You asked how Oswald (or more accurately the sniper's nest), from behind, plays into this ... think about it, look down from above, or find South Knoll origin photos. It will all make sense.

Yes it does begin to make sense.  In the vein of a crazy train.  Jean Hill yelling and distracting JFK, not so much.

6 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Jean Hill yelling and distracting JFK, not so much.

Well, all I can say is that she was right there, and what I described fits in with what she stated;

Mrs. HILL - The President's car. We were standing on the curb and I jumped to the edge of the street and yelled, "Hey, we want to take your picture," to him and he was looking down in the seat---he and Mrs. Kennedy and their heads were turned toward the middle of the car looking down at something in the seat, which later turned out to be the roses, and I was so afraid he was going to look the other way because there were a lot of people across the street and we were, as far as I know, we were the only people down there in that area, and just as I yelled, "Hey," to him, he started to bring his head up to look at me and just as he did the shot rang out.

Keep in mind, Jean Hill was so close, she could see the white flowers sitting on the seat between JFK and Jackie,