The Education Forum

The Extra Bullet at Bethesda

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

Micah,

Could you go back and add a brief description of the various bullets and fragments.  I have never heard of a good many of these. 

Thanks.

It would be nice to one day make a multi-part post directly quoting every point of information suggesting lost bullets, shrapnel, and shell casings. In the meantime, most of these are introduced in Barry Krusch's book, a couple are introduced in the HSCA's firearms report, some are from Robert Harris's old website, and the rest are from various other websites and books that can probably be reached by googling the names or key words in quotation marks.

Edited by Micah Mileto

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this has been bouncing around the back of my head, and I ran across it again in Vincent Palamara's new book.

This is from Admiral David Osborne's statement to the HSCA. He is not some lulu off the street.  

866523140_ScreenShot2564-05-16at10_50_43.thumb.png.50d6d60108e6a9d61217b4f2bd714249.png

1106386621_ScreenShot2564-05-16at10_49_07.thumb.png.7ab67e8795c27502838fea9694237be3.png

What to make of this? A "fully intact missile"? And JFK was "fully dressed"? 

If Osborne was nuts, how did he become an Admiral? Or Chief of Surgery? 

There are so many strange and conflicting observations at Bethesda that day, one wonders if some sort of hallucinogenic gas was afloat. How does an Admiral remember JFK arriving fully dressed? Or a intact copper-clad bullet rolling out of his coat? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

How does an Admiral remember JFK arriving fully dressed? Or a intact copper-clad bullet rolling out of his coat? 

That is quite odd.  I could imagine he meant fully 'wrapped' but that doesn't account for removing the coat.

7 hours ago, Dan Rice said:

That is quite odd.  I could imagine he meant fully 'wrapped' but that doesn't account for removing the coat.

Man, is it odd or what? But, as you may know, there are many directly conflicting accounts that day in Bethesda, some, like Osborne's, that are simply inexplicable. 

You would think Osborne, at some point in his career, would have realized he had a hallucination. Perhaps he never read other people's accounts of JFK's body. 

Again, it is mere speculation on my part, but there were so many conflicting accounts that day in Bethesda, by otherwise sane professionals, that maybe something was in the air. 

On top of all that, this was a signal event in the career of everyone involved. Sure, a guy could forget this medical event or that one, in a long career. But the JFK autopsy? 

On 5/16/2021 at 5:06 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Man, is it odd or what? But, as you may know, there are many directly conflicting accounts that day in Bethesda, some, like Osborne's, that are simply inexplicable. 

You would think Osborne, at some point in his career, would have realized he had a hallucination. Perhaps he never read other people's accounts of JFK's body. 

Again, it is mere speculation on my part, but there were so many conflicting accounts that day in Bethesda, by otherwise sane professionals, that maybe something was in the air. 

On top of all that, this was a signal event in the career of everyone involved. Sure, a guy could forget this medical event or that one, in a long career. But the JFK autopsy? 

"So many conflicting accounts."

Starkly differing accounts.

The brain especially.

Up close within 1, 2 and 3 feet and even inches for hours Navy Corpsmen Paul O'Conner and James C. Jenkins had starkly differing accounts.

O'Conner says JFK's brain was literally gone except for macerated pieces ( before it was reportedly removed by Humes ) yet fellow corpsman James Jenkins said he "was" handed a brain. One that was "missing slightly less than a third of it's mass."

No one can quite agree on the actual removal of JFK's brain.

O'Conner ( who had personally performed many of these brain removing skull cutting procedures ) stated the skull cutting normally performed to do this wasn't done as there was no brain to be removed.

Jenkin's said he noticed cuts to the brain stem that couldn't be made in the way he was used to seeing.

Commander Humes said JFK's brain literally "fell into my hands."

Humes never mentioned the brain being weighed in his autopsy notes.

When asked why...he said simply..."I don't know."?

According to the final official report, JFK's brain weight was listed at 1400 grams. Heavier than normal men's brain weight...intact!

More than one Parkland doctor up close to JFK's head during his initial ER room treatment stated much of JFK's brain matter was missing in the massive blowout hole in the upper back right side of his skull. Also that brain matter was still oozing out of this hole while JFK was lying prone on the exam table.

One doctor said Jackie showed him a chunk of JFK's brain as she held it in her hand.

JFK's brain "matter" (not just blood and fluid spray) hit the two motorcycle officers directly behind the limo when JFK was hit in the head.

Brain "matter" was found all around the inside of the limo and even on the seat where JFK was sitting according to at least one SS agent who attempted to clean the seat of blood.

So, in the end, with all the brain matter being blown out and oozing out, we have a brain weighing 1400 grams listed as JFK's in the final Bethesda autopsy record?

And even that brain goes missing just days or weeks after the autopsy?

Please!

Just the extremely conflicting eye-witness testimony regards JFK brain condition, removal, study, disappearance and final official record aspect of the autopsy "alone"  from everyone present is enough to blow the entire affair into the realm of laughably absurd suspicion and conspiracy suggesting.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

More than one Parkland doctor up close to JFK's head during his initial ER room treatment stated much of JFK's brain matter was missing in the massive blowout hole in the upper back right side of his skull.

Joe, no huge deal here because I know what you are commenting on is the amount of missing brain material missing in your post.  I think the doctors at Parkland all spoke of a massive blow out area in the mid (rear of ear) or lower (occipital area) with possible cerebellum exposed/oozing out.  It is when JFK reaches Bethesda that the wound moves upward and forward in various testimonies.

8 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

"So many conflicting accounts."

Starkly differing accounts.

The brain especially.

Up close within 1, 2 and 3 feet and even inches for hours Navy Corpsmen Paul O'Conner and James C. Jenkins had starkly differing accounts.

O'Conner says JFK's brain was literally gone except for macerated pieces ( before it was reportedly removed by Humes ) yet fellow corpsman James Jenkins said he "was" handed a brain. One that was "missing slightly less than a third of it's mass."

No one can quite agree on the actual removal of JFK's brain.

O'Conner ( who had personally performed many of these brain removing skull cutting procedures ) stated the skull cutting normally performed to do this wasn't done as there was no brain to be removed.

Jenkin's said he noticed cuts to the brain stem that couldn't be made in the way he was used to seeing.

Commander Humes said JFK's brain literally "fell into my hands."

Humes never mentioned the brain being weighed in his autopsy notes.

When asked why...he said simply..."I don't know."?

According to the final official report, JFK's brain weight was listed at 1400 grams. Heavier than normal men's brain weight...intact!

More than one Parkland doctor up close to JFK's head during his initial ER room treatment stated much of JFK's brain matter was missing in the massive blowout hole in the upper back right side of his skull. Also that brain matter was still oozing out of this hole while JFK was lying prone on the exam table.

One doctor said Jackie showed him a chunk of JFK's brain as she held it in her hand.

JFK's brain "matter" (not just blood and fluid spray) hit the two motorcycle officers directly behind the limo when JFK was hit in the head.

Brain "matter" was found all around the inside of the limo and even on the seat where JFK was sitting according to at least one SS agent who attempted to clean the seat of blood.

So, in the end, with all the brain matter being blown out and oozing out, we have a brain weighing 1400 grams listed as JFK's in the final Bethesda autopsy record?

And even that brain goes missing just days or weeks after the autopsy?

Please!

Just the extremely conflicting eye-witness testimony regards JFK brain condition, removal, study, disappearance and final official record aspect of the autopsy "alone"  from everyone present is enough to blow the entire affair into the realm of laughably absurd suspicion and conspiracy suggesting.

How about JFK arriving at Bethesda in two different coffins? 

Again, was a drug aerosol in the air? What can explain such conflicting testimonies about what must have been a signal event in everyone's career?