The Education Forum

The Extra Bullet at Bethesda

Milicent Cranor's first article based on Randy Robertson's research.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/06/navy-doctor-bullet-found-jfks-limousine-never-reported/

Cranor's latest rebuttal to the attack on the original work.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/bending-the-story-on-a-bent-bullet

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Young actually thought he could go to Ford for facts.

Innocent as a lamb.

I think that Humes probably diverted that bullet to Burkley.

I also believe today that Burkley knew what happened.

After reading the interview with Dr. Young, I found it interesting that he still felt the official story (WCR) was accurate.  He was aware of an extra bullet that disappeared and he tried to explain away why JFK arrived in a different casket and a body bag even though Dr. Humes disputed that.  I'm undecided as far as the empty casket/body bag theories but I did find it interesting that Dr. Young brought the body bag issue up on his own.

What makes Young so interesting is just that.

He does not want to believe in a conspiracy.  

The more I worked on the documentary, the more i began to see that Burkley was really a central character.  Which explains why Specter wanted to avoid him.

I don't understand it either.

I thought Mili did a nice job in rebutting that.

The Belmont memo of the night of 11-22 is the smoking gun that destroys the Warren Report.

And it matches eyewitness evidence, including from Secret Service agents and other witnesses,

of a bullet striking JFK in the right temple. I found the memo in the 1980s and wrote

a lengthy article about it but couldn't get it published. I write about it in detail in INTO THE NIGHTMARE.

3 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

The Belmont memo of the night of 11-22 is the smoking gun that destroys the Warren Report.

And it matches eyewitness evidence, including from Secret Service agents and other witnesses,

of a bullet striking JFK in the right temple. I found the memo in the 1980s and wrote

a lengthy article about it but couldn't get it published. I write about it in detail in INTO THE NIGHTMARE.

"On 28th August, 1964, Belmont received a memo that suggested that the Warren Commission had doubts about the authenticity of the palm print found on the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle: "J. Lee Rankin advised because of the circumstances that now exist there was a serious question in the minds of the Commission as to whether or not the palm print impression that has been obtained from the Dallas Police Department is a legitimate latent print impression removed from the rifle barrel or whether it was obtained from some other source." However, Belmont was able to persuade members of the committee to accept the authenticity of the palm print." ----Spartacus

I assume this is not the memo of which you speak, as it is from Aug. 28 1964.

Have you a copy of the the Belmont memo of 11/22/63? 

What did it say? 

3 hours ago, Adam Johnson said:

Wasn't the bullet behind JFK's right ear mentioned in this Belmont memo supposedly collected in the Bethesda morgue by a Navy Cpt.,David P. Osborne, who stated that he worked on Kennedy's head wounds?

Another disappearing bullet along with the one collected by the FBI man with Deputy Sheriff Buddy Walthers on the south side of Elm on 11/22/63.

Page 1: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62251#relPageId=103&tab=page

Page 2: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62251#relPageId=104&tab=page

11/25/1963 memo from J. Edgar Hoover to Tolson, Belmont, Mohr, Conrad, De Loach, Evans, Rosen, Sullivan:

"I told Mr. Jenkins that Oswald had four shells and only fired three shells; that we have one complete bullet found on the stretcher on which the President was carried into the hospital, which apparently fell out of the President's head; that the other two bullets were pretty well broken up but sufficiently complete to allow us to identify them as being the three fired by this particular gun"