The Education Forum

The last two days "Outtakes" video

2 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Yes, that is incorrect. No interior photos of the limo were taken at PH...

Thanks,

I have been informed this was the VP's vehicle.  Thanks again.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pamela Brown said:

The top photo is of another car at PH, probably the VP car, as there are yellow roses in it. That is what Lady Bird was given. 

Jackie was given red roses.  You can see a few petals on the SS Saturday (bottom) photo.  Jackie's skirt was covered in blood.  She did 'sit in that mess'. She tried to crawl out onto the trunk of the limo, but Clint Hill pushed her back in.  We can only imagine the trauma she suffered that day.

Yes.  The VP's vehicle.  Different roses.  No jump seats.  

1 minute ago, Pamela Brown said:

Jackie was given red roses.  You can see a few petals on the SS Saturday (bottom) photo.  Jackie's skirt was covered in blood.  She did 'sit in that mess'. She tried to crawl out onto the trunk of the limo, but Clint Hill pushed her back in.  We can only imagine the trauma she suffered that day.

I don't think she sat in what was shown in my post as the bottom photo.  I did work on this sometime back and came to a different conclusion based on how she appeared after the assassination in various photos she can be seen in where her outfit is not as badly messed as it would be if she did sit in that mess.  That may suggest the "mess" was put there in the garage later.  Either way something is fishy.

Jackies-outfit-and-blood.jpg

In these photos you can only see her from the left in two of the above.  Her left hip and rear should be badly stained.  In the center photo, it shows he area where JFK's head supposedly laid in her lap.  His head was still bleeding on the surgical table.  Matter was still falling from his skull.  From what I can see it appears that she wiped her hands on her skirt and legs.

There has been so many lies told about the JFKA that I question everything.

3 hours ago, John Butler said:

I don't think she sat in what was shown in my post as the bottom photo. 

I think what we need to determine is how exactly Jackie positioned herself after returning to the limo interior. The reenactment photo showing JFK position seems logical.

kennedy-car.jpg

Edited by Tony Krome

4 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

The top photo is of another car at PH, probably the VP car, as there are yellow roses in it. That is what Lady Bird was given. 

Jackie was given red roses.  You can see a few petals on the SS Saturday (bottom) photo. 

Thanks.  I was going to say that it was not JFK's limo as, those weren't jump seats and the upholstery didn't match.

4 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

I think what we need to determine is how exactly Jackie positioned herself after returning to the limo interior. The reenactment photo showing JFK position seems logical.

kennedy-car.jpg

The roses are missing in this photo.  They could have affected JFK's position...

7 hours ago, John Butler said:

Yes.  The VP's vehicle.  Different roses.  No jump seats.  

I don't think she sat in what was shown in my post as the bottom photo.  I did work on this sometime back and came to a different conclusion based on how she appeared after the assassination in various photos she can be seen in where her outfit is not as badly messed as it would be if she did sit in that mess.  That may suggest the "mess" was put there in the garage later.  Either way something is fishy.

Jackies-outfit-and-blood.jpg

In these photos you can only see her from the left in two of the above.  Her left hip and rear should be badly stained.  In the center photo, it shows he area where JFK's head supposedly laid in her lap.  His head was still bleeding on the surgical table.  Matter was still falling from his skull.  From what I can see it appears that she wiped her hands on her skirt and legs.

There has been so many lies told about the JFKA that I question everything.

You should question everything. 

There was a lot more blood on Jackie than is visible in these photographs, as she wiped herself off for the AF1 photos she was forced to endure.  Of course, she was the essence of courage, refusing to change into the nice white outfit Lady Bird had conveniently set out for her.  "Let them see what they have done," Jackie said...

Edited by Pamela Brown

On 5/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, Tony Krome said:

kennedy-car.jpg

This is from the JFK movie? or some other?  The later Z frames indicate she returns and sits basically where she was at prior to going onto the trunk.  I don't know of any other films that would show that.

Do you know the date of this photo.  When was it taken.  Look at the trees on the west side TSBD and note how tall they are in comparison to the Moorman photo of Glen McBride.

Edited by John Butler

22 minutes ago, John Butler said:

This is from the JFK movie? or some other?  The later Z frames indicate she returns and sits basically where she was at prior to going onto the trunk.  I don't know of any other films that would show that.

Do you know the date of this photo.  When was it taken.  Look at the trees on the west side TSBD and note how tall they are in comparison to the Moorman photo of Glen McBride.

1977, Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald movie

Once Jackie left the interior of the limo, there should have been nothing to prevent the unconscious President from falling all the way over as seen in the reenactment photo leaving hardly any space. But she squeezed back in the limo somehow.

Clint_Hill_on_the_limousine.jpg

44 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

Corham.jpg

It appears the pink closest to the camera is Jackie's hat which looks to be up against the rear of the jump seat. Maybe she has her knees on the floor between her seat and Nellies. Clint Hill's knees appear to be on the rear seat where JFK should be ... hmmm

2 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

It appears the pink closest to the camera is Jackie's hat which looks to be up against the rear of the jump seat. Maybe she has her knees on the floor between her seat and Nellies. Clint Hill's knees appear to be on the rear seat where JFK should be ... hmmm

Yes that was what i saw in the b&w photo, Jackie's hat appears to be up against the rear right hand door.

she appears to be down on the carpet and leaning forward towards the door.

4 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

My colorized interpretation of the Miller photo.

31.jpg

Corham.jpg

I realize this is an old question, discussed before, but is that JFK's foot hanging outside the limousine?