The Education Forum

The last two days "Outtakes" video

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are (4) versions online.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jfklibrary.org%2Fsearch%3Ff[0]%3Dcontributor%3AAtkins%2C%20Thomas%20M.%20(Thomas%20Maurer)%2C%201934-2011%26f[1]%3Dsource%3A46%26f[2]%3Dsubject_person%3AKennedy%2C%20John%20F.%20(John%20Fitzgerald)%2C%201917-1963%26f[3]%3Dsubject_place%3ATexas%26f[4]%3Dtype_dctm_object%3AMoving%20image%26search%26field_identifier_accession%26field_rights_access_status%26field_relation_is_part_of_desc%26field_subject_geog%26field_type_category%26field_format_medium%26field_format_media_type%26field_creator_maker%26field_language_iso639_2%26field_type_arc%26field_title_folder%26field_format%26field_description%26field_rights_copyright_status%26field_relation_container_digid%26field_rights_access_restrictions%26field_rights_access_restriction_%26field_relation_is_part_of_subser%26field_source%26field_relation_is_part_of_series%26field_contributor%26field_description_historical_not%26field_subject_organization%26field_subject_person%26field_subject_da%26field_end_date%26field_start_date%26field_subject_geog_1%26field_description_place_made%26field_provenance_gifter%26field_title_item_name%26field_source_1%26field_contributor_1%26field_subject_organization_1%26field_subject_person_1%26field_relation_is_part_of_subser_1%26field_type_dctm_object%26title%26rendered_item%26sort_by%3Dsearch_api_relevance%26sort_order%3DDESC%26items_per_page%3D25%26fbclid%3DIwAR2Zz93Nn2BVGg--5JPy9j5hn2ym_k-5CrT_it5lS8XqLzehSBz4R6H-kQ4&h=AT0pRySKKIxEmPXoIRfsFnnc8f-KA1VgWQ1c49m9_CMA0uNPqNbiTpS5bVJNk_PR2ViCUDvgdAWXWKt4mGxJILcmm1l1O8Qx3tuxELM_VFp02yLcC0qSsk4QPCP9ygF8xzhU&__tn__=R]-R&c[0]=AT2wo5S5uUCa3oVgLBCppTFIKB3Q7GhX-Dj-6VrZoxavtPYOo844A_Z5xUtObK0nWRB2ezqIPI8Wg2_C8f7XxjtPQn5TcassWv66NGlz69AQHqbir77PITLU0CLzKpY6Qw3S9WrK9KJPXc1X6gZc--3H2gUGl4YfILuo-x3sYeyNOnLDT-EKRjq0_34-btoEHV0TCJloM7i3v4xfci_DtOb2ZRmJk8duApr1wjtCyg

Screenshot_2021-05-02 White House Films JFK Library.jpg

On 5/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, Robin Unger said:

Last two days "Outtakes" video online.

Thanks Robin.  The outtakes video looks to have the most complete version of the Atkins film scenes from Dealey Plaza (only about 5 seconds worth of footage in total).

I don't get this.  I don't believe it.  

p-limo-interior-Parkland-what.png

This is a shot of the interior of the p. limo.  Just before this there was scenes at Parkland where the ambulances enter.  Then, after this scene were more frames of Parkland.  Is this what we are supposed to believe rather than this:

pres-limo-blood-and-matter-2.jpg

I don't believe this photo anyway.  Simply, from the appearance of Jackie Kennedy, she could not have sat in that mess.

8 hours ago, John Butler said:

This is a shot of the interior of the p. limo.  Just before this there was scenes at Parkland where the ambulances enter.  Then, after this scene were more frames of Parkland. 

John, after this many years and all the photos we have all studied, you need to keep facts indexed in your mind.  The first picture is the "Vice Presidential" car.  It was labeled early on by someone as the Presidential limo, but quickly corrected.  The lower is indeed the Presidential limo (I believe in the White House garage).  It is not exactly as it was in Dallas because some cleaning/searching had already been done.

11 hours ago, John Butler said:

This is a shot of the interior of the p. limo.  Just before this there was scenes at Parkland where the ambulances enter.  Then, after this scene were more frames of Parkland.  Is this what we are supposed to believe rather than this:

I don't believe this photo anyway.  Simply, from the appearance of Jackie Kennedy, she could not have sat in that mess.

This is one of the SS photos taken in the White House Garage on Saturday afternoon. 

12 hours ago, John Butler said:

I haven't watched the video.  Whose car is this supposed to be?

34 minutes ago, Dan Rice said:

I haven't watched the video.  Whose car is this supposed to be?

This is a frame from the Unger video.  There were frames/scenes at Parkland before the p. limo frame/scene.  Then there were more frames/scenes showing the ambulance entrance to Parkland.  I wondered the same question.  Does this represent the p. limo at Parkland?  I posted it with another look at the p. limo in the garage in Washington I believe.  The photo that shows the mess in the p. limo after the assassination.

57 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

This is one of the SS photos taken in the White House Garage on Saturday afternoon

If so, then it would be inappropriate to show this as if it was at Parkland.  The interior has flowers and that's just about all you can see.  If this is the p. limo that was in the JFKA then they did a remarkable job of cleaning it. 

4 hours ago, Richard Price said:

John, after this many years and all the photos we have all studied, you need to keep facts indexed in your mind.  The first picture is the "Vice Presidential" car.  It was labeled early on by someone as the Presidential limo, but quickly corrected.  The lower is indeed the Presidential limo (I believe in the White House garage).  It is not exactly as it was in Dallas because some cleaning/searching had already been done.

Thanks Richard.  My point was why use this if it was at Parkland Hospital.  If this is the VP's car then there might be some sense in the way it was framed in the video.  But, I don't know if this was mentioned in the video.  I will go back and look.

1 minute ago, John Butler said:

Thanks Richard.  My point was why use this if it was at Parkland Hospital.  If this is the VP's car then there might be some sense in the way it was framed in the video.  But, I don't know if this was mentioned in the video.  I will go back and look.

There is no sound in the video.  I'm working off a new computer which I haven't fully changed to my way of doing things.  It seems just about every update from MS makes it harder to operate a computer the way you want to.  I checked the sound.  I have sound.

The lack of a jump seat indicates this is the VP's vehicle.  Next question?  Was the VP at Parkland?  Can't recall.

29 minutes ago, John Butler said:

If so, then it would be inappropriate to show this as if it was at Parkland.  The interior has flowers and that's just about all you can see.  If this is the p. limo that was in the JFKA then they did a remarkable job of cleaning it. 

There are no photos of the interior of SS100X at Parkland. The SS made sure of that. That is why they put the roof up. 

The SS color photo was taken after the FBI exam and just prior to the limo being cleaned up.  It had begun to smell, so the SS had to do something.  Later, Vaughn Ferguson tried to clean the limo back seat floor carpeting, but was unsuccessful, and new carpeting had to be ordered and installed before Ferguson drove the limo back to Dearborn...

Edited by Pamela Brown

31 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Yes, that is incorrect. No interior photos of the limo were taken at PH...

13 hours ago, John Butler said:

The top photo is of another car at PH, probably the VP car, as there are yellow roses in it. That is what Lady Bird was given. 

Jackie was given red roses.  You can see a few petals on the SS Saturday (bottom) photo.  Jackie's skirt was covered in blood.  She did 'sit in that mess'. She tried to crawl out onto the trunk of the limo, but Clint Hill pushed her back in.  We can only imagine the trauma she suffered that day.

You might like my poem Days of Red Roses, on Dylagence...https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2020/03/13/days-of-red-roses/ 

Edited by Pamela Brown