The Education Forum

Did You Know ?

50 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

In the future, I'll try to limit the scope of the copy/paste to strictly the point I am expressing.

Thank you for your reply.  Please don't.  Sometimes minute things that get included may lead to much more information.  I wasn't asking specifically you the question.  I thought since you posted it you might have further information on the nexus, but I was directing the question to anyone who might know more about any of the info.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Those Stemmon's sign posts look pretty solid.

Can anyone think of where/when a 10" vertical adjustment might benefit the official story?

StemmonsPoles.gif

Just to be clear, are you are talking about the vertical height of the Stemmons top horizontal plane? In other words, there is a height difference of 10" at the site of the Stemmons sign between the Z-film and the reenactment film?

13 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Chris, is the above statement correct?  1962?  I haven't focused on (pun intended) Zapruder, but have learned many things while scanning/reading just about anything that related to the assassination.  I could have sworn that he had said that he had not had the camera long and was ecited to use it for the motorcade.  If your date is correct, even without a month stated, he would have had the camera at least 11 months.  With that many months expired, I don't think I would be referring to it as my new camera.  Of course, perhaps I am wrong to make that inference or maybe he didn't say what I thought I had read or seen attributed to him.  Thanks again for all your detailed information.

Richard,

Try this one: http://www.kenrahn.com/Marsh/Zapruder/History-Z.html

7 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Just to be clear, are you are talking about the vertical height of the Stemmons top horizontal plane? In other words, there is a height difference of 10" at the site of the Stemmons sign between the Z-film and the reenactment film?

Not necessarily a 10" sign height difference.

How much of JFK's head/upper torso should you really see from Z's filming position with a 10" vertical difference?

Shaneyfelt doesn't strike me as a particularly tall person, so I am not sure what the vertical parallax difference is between him and Z, probably not much.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say 52.78 inches, which individual would that be? Mr. KELLEY. That would be the President. Mr. SPECTER. And what part of his body?
Mr. KELLEY. The top of the head would be 52.78 inches from the ground. When Mr. Anderton was placed in the followup car, it was found that the top of his head was 62 inches from the ground.

206.gif

3 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Its strange that they varied the vehicle ride height and the cameraman height for the reenactment.

With that thought in mind, I suggest reviewing these previous posts:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27130-did-you-know/?do=findComment&comment=441875

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27130-did-you-know/?do=findComment&comment=441929

z207-z213XXXX.gif

Keeping in mind, the WC need to tie all ballistics back to the snipers nest.

Do you think Robert West viewed a frame that showed JFK grabbing his throat above the Stemmons sign, which enabled him to plot a shot circa extant z207?

Edited by Chris Davidson

On 6/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Those Stemmon's sign posts look pretty solid.

Can anyone think of where/when a 10" vertical adjustment might benefit the official story?

StemmonsPoles.gif

Leading into a shot/splice,

Besides some strategic cropping, imagine what the sprocket hole panning difference would look like from the reenactment, compared with the extant zfilm, if the WC had included them for public consumption. Hmm!!!

Watch it bounce against the immovable Stemmons sign.

Does the Stemmons sign follow proper photographic tilt principles?

Since Z's camera was used in both instances, it's a shame the WC couldn't supply us with a color version of the reenactment.

The average speed(z166-z207) of the reenactment vehicle vs the extant zfilm is 41ft/32.5 frames vs 41ft/41frames =15.7mph vs 12.44mph

SYNC1.gif

Comparing two shots/splices watching the sprocket hole play catch up.
Amazing the panning speed had slowed between the two, considering the limo speed was approx the same at both incidences.

157-207-SprocketHoleSync3.gif

On 6/9/2021 at 12:15 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Leading into a shot/splice,

Besides some strategic cropping, imagine what the sprocket hole panning difference would look like from the reenactment, compared with the extant zfilm, if the WC had included them for public consumption. Hmm!!!

Watch it bounce against the immovable Stemmons sign.

Does the Stemmons sign follow proper photographic tilt principles?

Since Z's camera was used in both instances, it's a shame the WC couldn't supply us with a color version of the reenactment.

The average speed(z166-z207) of the reenactment vehicle vs the extant zfilm is 41ft/32.5 frames vs 41ft/41frames =15.7mph vs 12.44mph

SYNC1.gif

The WC knew the true limo speed long before the "official" reenactment in May 1964 was completed. There were multiple recreations months before that.

Ask yourself why the reenactments didn't match the same speed as the extant zfilm.

The faster the limo, the less frames required.

Time/distance compression/decompression.

Think anamorphic/squeeze lens concept.

Once that sinks in, I'll move onto the ratio's involved. imo

Edited by Chris Davidson

Chris Davidson said...

"The WC knew the true limo speed long before the "official" reenactment in May 1964 was completed. There were multiple recreations months before that."

Let's take a step back.  The WC had no intention of performing an accurate reenactment. That this would be the only outcome was assured by the fact that SS100X had been taken out of DC back to Dearborn and H+E for a rebuild, making it 'unavailable' to the WC.  They voiced not one word of complaint over this...

23 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

The WC had no intention of performing an accurate reenactment. That this would be the only outcome was assured

Yes, they made sure all aspects led back to the 6th floor, no matter how many deceitful attempts were made.

Inflate.gif