The Education Forum

Did You Know ?

Yes, Chris, it was a farce from start to finish.  I worked on the 2003 FoxNews JFK show and had them stopped in their tracks for an afternoon while I faxed them documents about the reenactment.  Peter Rossi was the producer.  When they realized what a Pandora's box they opened they ended up deleting the entire limo segment...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Yes, Chris, it was a farce from start to finish.  I worked on the 2003 FoxNews JFK show and had them stopped in their tracks for an afternoon while I faxed them documents about the reenactment.  Peter Rossi was the producer.  When they realized what a Pandora's box they opened they ended up deleting the entire limo segment...

Maybe that too was the reason why CBS all of a sudden canceled their 60 Minute piece on JVB? Or why Fauci and his gain of function gang are XXXXX? Or Julian Assange is rotting in prison? There is a can of worms in high places ... 

Kark Kinaski said: "Maybe that too was the reason why CBS all of a sudden canceled their 60 Minute piece on JVB?"

That one is no secret. Despite Haslam and Judyth's attempts to present her story as credible, CBS had her take a psych eval and then quickly slammed the door in their faces...

Edited by Pamela Brown

On 6/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Pamela Brown said:

Kark Kinaski said: "Maybe that too was the reason why CBS all of a sudden canceled their 60 Minute piece on JVB?"

That one is no secret. Despite Haslam and Judyth's attempts to present her story as credible, CBS had her take a psych eval and then quickly slammed the door in their faces...

@Pamela Brown

Are you implying that nurse Ratched should take care of Haslam and Baker? -- And Oliver Stone too who said to Baker, quote: "I believe you?"  close quote. That's really something ... 🧐

Edited by Karl Kinaski

On 6/14/2021 at 9:57 AM, Chris Davidson said:

The WC knew the true limo speed long before the "official" reenactment in May 1964 was completed. There were multiple recreations months before that.

Ask yourself why the reenactments didn't match the same speed as the extant zfilm.

The faster the limo, the less frames required.

Time/distance compression/decompression.

Think anamorphic/squeeze lens concept.

Once that sinks in, I'll move onto the ratio's involved. imo

Getting back on track.

As you watch the whole gif, listen to the song and apply the words to the duplication of the extant zfilm funnies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgETJq0T80

Too bad the song wasn't from the music group "Squeeze", how appropriate that would be.

Cropped1.gif

18 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Pamela Brown

Are you implicating that nurse Ratched should take care of Haslam and Baker? -- And Oliver Stone too who said to Baker, quote: "I believe you?"  close quote. That's really something ... 🧐

I am not implying anything. Judyth said she something to the effect that they would not move forward without  a psych eval of some sort.  It's my understanding that she took it. Then the door was slammed in their faces.  Judyth said that exact quote came from a guy named Don Hewitt.

• 2 weeks later...