The Education Forum

Did You Know ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YMObID2SD96awJejHuZiTi5VzbBOGac/view?usp=sharing

There is such a thing as drooping shoulders, but in this instance:

The Zapruder film animators literally outfitted SS agent John Ready with it and a “DOUBLE’” breasted suit.

Optical printer with aerial imaging?

David Healy, should I redirect folks to your excellent “Technical Aspects” document?

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YMObID2SD96awJejHuZiTi5VzbBOGac/view?usp=sharing

There is such a thing as drooping shoulders, but in this instance:

The Zapruder film animators literally outfitted SS agent John Ready with it and a “DOUBLE’” breasted suit.

Optical printer with aerial imaging?

David Healy, should I redirect folks to your excellent “Technical Aspects” document?

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

lmao, hell Chris, even I can't find it these days... got-a-link?

And the simple fact Hollyweird is chock full of artist arteeeeeests.... 

😇

Edited by David G. Healy

David's "Technical Aspects" was very informative as far as I got.  Starting with page 24 there was a problem loading statement.  So I didn't get to read his conclusions.

25 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

David's "Technical Aspects" was very informative as far as I got.  Starting with page 24 there was a problem loading statement.  So I didn't get to read his conclusions.

Aspects (originally created in 2000) conclusions are simple: there was the necessary equipment, manpower, know how-expertise and TIME available to alter individual frames and the entire alleged in-camera original Zapruder Film in 1963-64. 

It was not created to determine what LHO diid or didn't do on 11/22/63... but, "was it feasible to alter an 8mm film in 1963-64 with the tool's available at the time?" My answer is: absolutely-yes.

Celframe step animation?

Watch Ready's shoulders and suit as the frames progress.

His suit will fill out with black but only to the top layer(not the bottom/original film) layer of the two suits.

His shoulders get clipped.

Also, as the limo proceeds down Elm, directly attached to the filling-in suit is the background curbline, that simultaneously morphs into the beginning of a mountain range.

Agent Ready Stabilized. Enjoy!!!!

Coup2.gif

Why would there be any alterations at this part of the extant film?

In this instance, the WC was trying to compress two shots into one. The shot that Willis describes as he takes his photo and the shot that JFK reacts to (hands to throat) at approx extant z218. There is not enough time between these two for one shooter. Any obvious reaction(within the Queen Mary-doesn't have to be the / only reason) to a shot would have to be addressed.

Please note the background figures (red box-Croft + the woman to his immediate right + RoseMary Willis) reaction’s towards the end, after Phil raises his camera to his face and progressing to the splice. 

The example I previously supplied includes extant z207, coincidentally, there are no more frames of Ready or the near side of the QueenMary after that splice.

Something else you don't see in the extant zfilm prior to the z207 splice is the limo slowing down.

Same slowdown occurance at the extant z157 splice/CE884 z161-z166/168 frame data debacle.

The gif is fairly large so you may have to let it play a time or two before it runs smoothly.

There are other peculiarities within this gif, but that's for another day.

CoupStabilized1.gif

If you follow Ready’s left shoulder line and look past the object that interrupts it, it would appear that you can see the rest of his left arm and hand.

That is wrong. Or, his left arm and hand shrunk enormously compared to his right.

Ready’s left hand is attached to the hand hold on the QueenMary in both photos.

That left arm more than likely belongs to SA Glen Bennet who was reacting to a shot.

The object that impedes Ready’s left arm obviously doesn’t belong there. There should be nothing crossing his suit, just as the better quality inset photo reveals.

"Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing"
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

Ready1.gif

18 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Why would there be any alterations at this part of the extant film?

Chris,

The p. limo is passing by the Southwest corner of the Houston and Elm intersection.  That place suffers from alternate realities.  This can be seen by comparing Elsie Dorman to Zapruder.  The number of people (and recognizable people) there at the same times is significantly different.  The area between the lamppost and the Stemmons sign on north Elm is phony also.  I call this area Manniken Row.  Compare Zapruder and Bronson and they don't match either at the same time.  

There are all kinds of screwy things happening in that area.  Here's an example.  In the Elsie Dorman film Linda and Rosemary show up at the SW corner without Phil.  Linda's later testimony says she and Rosemary ran along beside Phil to reach there.  You can't find Phil in Elsie Dorman (?).  I need to go back and look at that. 

Some people say Elsie Dorman was the worst photographer ever.  Not so.  Her film is heavily edited.  Here is an example of something I asked David Healey.

ed-22-film-crew-no-one-in-limo-1.jpg  

If you look at the cab of the p. limo you will see Kennedy and party are blacked out.  This is the question I asked David Healey.  Would it be possible to fill in the blacked out area with new Kennedy information that would suit your story.  He said it would be difficult.  Maybe in Elsie Dorman where angles would make that difficult.

Notice also in the frame the Secret Service men are also blacked out.  You are correct.  Something is going on with the portrayal of the SS men.  If you look carefully you can see these vehicles are cutouts.  The right rear tire of the p. limo is tiny.  Kinda like a cheap spare tire.  In another instance the SS vehicle doesn't quite fit correctly into the space cut out for it.  

One can find these kind of things in almost every film and photo showing the p. limo on Houston and as it arrives on Elm and further down Elm.

18 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

If you follow Ready’s left shoulder line and look past the object that interrupts it, it would appear that you can see the rest of his left arm and hand.

That is wrong. Or, his left arm and hand shrunk enormously compared to his right.

Ready’s left hand is attached to the hand hold on the QueenMary in both photos.

That left arm more than likely belongs to SA Glen Bennet who was reacting to a shot.

The object that impedes Ready’s left arm obviously doesn’t belong there. There should be nothing crossing his suit, just as the better quality inset photo reveals.

"Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing"
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

Ready1.gif

Those following the natural progression of this thread should not be surprised at this next revelation.

There is only one person I know of that was reaching for his throat during the assassination.

According to the extant zfilm, this doesn't begin until approx z226.

Yet, see how perceptive you are in finding this occurance at extant z212.

The manipulation process is easier to understand when you figure out what the alterationist's needed to hide.

Enjoy!!!!!

z207-z213XX.gif

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Yet, see how perceptive you are in finding this occurance at extant z212.

Chris, either I'm not perceptive enough or the image you posted is not in z212 on my downloaded Costella set of individual z frames.  I do however have a question about what I do see in z212 on the Costella set on my computer.  I have a pointer and text to identify the location where I'm seeing the VP limo (prior to the turn on Elm) pasted into the back seat of the Queen Mary (between SS agents).  I would also note that the insertion cuts the windshield off on the right (viewing left).  I don't want to hijack the thread away from your destination as traveling along your planned itenerary has taught me much.  Carry on!

z212.jpg

Richard,

Here's a stabilized version of that area starting near the beginning and ending after the 207splice.

Besides what you have pointed out, look for the interesting light/reflection streak that runs just above that area, towards the end of the gif.

RichardStabilized.gif

11 hours ago, Richard Price said:

Chris, either I'm not perceptive enough or the image you posted is not in z212 on my downloaded Costella set of individual z frames.  I do however have a question about what I do see in z212 on the Costella set on my computer.  I have a pointer and text to identify the location where I'm seeing the VP limo (prior to the turn on Elm) pasted into the back seat of the Queen Mary (between SS agents).  I would also note that the insertion cuts the windshield off on the right (viewing left).  I don't want to hijack the thread away from your destination as traveling along your planned itenerary has taught me much.  Carry on!

z212.jpg

I believe what you see with the cut off windshield, is actually Kinney's right side of his black jacket.. The white directly next to it (left as we view) would be the middle top of the front seat. The white all along the top would be the chrome strip and raised sun-visors. For about 3 frames, it does look like a white car turning.

Tony,

I believe you are correct.  Welcome Eugene Barnett, Joe Marshall Smith, Edgar Smith, or at least one of them stopped traffic at the intersection after the VP and his security car had turned onto Elm.   This left the Mayor's Car (car no. 11) in the intersection while the first 10 cars traveled down Elm Street.  If there are any cars identifiable in that area they would be the Camera Cars rather than the VP and his security car.  They have turned unto Elm somewhere just before and after Z 160.  

Capture.jpg

That appears to be just two white blobs suggesting a vehicle.  However, you never know with the Zapruder frames.  If you let your eyes wander there appears to be giant man in a suit and other giant figures.  When things are this blurry and distorted you can see lots of things.  It's like gazing at clouds.