The Education Forum

Did You Know ?

On 5/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, Chris Davidson said:

If you follow Ready’s left shoulder line and look past the object that interrupts it, it would appear that you can see the rest of his left arm and hand.

That is wrong. Or, his left arm and hand shrunk enormously compared to his right.

Ready’s left hand is attached to the hand hold on the QueenMary in both photos.

That left arm more than likely belongs to SA Glen Bennet who was reacting to a shot.

The object that impedes Ready’s left arm obviously doesn’t belong there. There should be nothing crossing his suit, just as the better quality inset photo reveals.

"Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing"
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

A more detailed description of what is being shown:

Anatomy 101
#1 is Ready’s left shoulder line
#2 does not belong to Ready
#2 is the left arm +hand+partial shoulder+partial left side torso of somebody.
That arm/shoulder/torso is facing fairly close to the same direction as Ready.
There is no human head attached to it unless you want to somehow convince others the head is cocked downwards. Good luck with that!!!
That arm/shoulder/torso is not in front of Ready
 #3 is an object in front of where Ready’s left shoulder connects to his arm
The only thing we should see in #3 is the rest of Ready’s shoulder/arm connection just as we see in the layered unaltered frame.
There should be nothing(because there was nothing) in front of Ready. I suggest watching the fade in/out very carefully at that moment.
#4 is Ready’s hand holding the QueenMary hand bar.
The unaltered frame also shows Ready holding the hand bar unobstructed. This is what one would expect when there is no obstruction  accounted for.

Ready204b681f8c68f6d86.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Anatomy 101
There is no human head attached to it unless you want to somehow convince others the head is cocked downwards. Good luck with that!!!
The only thing we should see in #3 is the rest of Ready’s shoulder/arm connection just as we see in the layered unaltered frame.
There should be nothing(because there was nothing) in front of Ready. I suggest watching the fade in/out very carefully at that moment.
The unaltered frame also shows Ready holding the hand bar unobstructed. This is what one would expect when there is no obstruction  accounted for.

Chris,

You have to have one set of super eyes to see that in the film.  I didn't see it until now.  But, there are many kinds of alterations in the film.  I am moving more and more towards what John Costella said years ago.  He said he thought the film may be built from the ground up.

All this leads to the question why make this alteration.  Is it part of something else?  I thought at one time I could see something wrong with the SS guy behind Clint Hill.  I never could figure out why there would be some kind of alteration of SS men.  Their were stories of an SS man being shot.  I don't know how that would relate, but there is something going on with these kind of alterations of SS men.    

John,

I don't believe it's necessary to explain why, but more important just to point them out. I suggested it was to hide the reaction from a shot too close together with another, thereby proving at least two shooters.

It could have been an attempt to make sure the extant film agreed with Willis' photo. Although, if that is supposed to be Powers head in the zfilm, you then have to explain why his head is so much smaller than the guy sitting behind him when Powers is closer to the camera. As I stated, anatomically, it doesn't work.

That frame of Ready at an earlier moment(previous posting) in time provides a better idea of what is realistic and what is not (anatomically speaking). imo

Glad it finally hit you in this instance.

Willis.png

Thanks Chris,

At this point I am just about willing to believe anything that folks say about film alteration in Zapruder.

23 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Anatomy 101

Besides having trouble matching Ready's suit color(see above/below red box top border)and shoulder alignment, they also had troubles with his left arm extending onto the hand grab.

This next gif uses the same frame on the right hand side as the gif above, but a different zframe on the left.

The layered side at left, starting from the hand grab, follow the object back to Ready's left shoulder line.

Ready3.gif

On 5/11/2021 at 12:32 PM, Chris Davidson said:

Why would there be any alterations at this part of the extant film?

In this instance, the WC was trying to compress two shots into one. The shot that Willis describes as he takes his photo and the shot that JFK reacts to (hands to throat) at approx extant z218. There is not enough time between these two for one shooter. Any obvious reaction(within the Queen Mary-doesn't have to be the / only reason) to a shot would have to be addressed.

Please note the background figures (red box-Croft + the woman to his immediate right + RoseMary Willis) reaction’s towards the end, after Phil raises his camera to his face and progressing to the splice. 

The example I previously supplied includes extant z207, coincidentally, there are no more frames of Ready or the near side of the QueenMary after that splice.

Something else you don't see in the extant zfilm prior to the z207 splice is the limo slowing down.

Same slowdown occurance at the extant z157 splice/CE884 z161-z166/168 frame data debacle.

The gif is fairly large so you may have to let it play a time or two before it runs smoothly.

There are other peculiarities within this gif, but that's for another day.

CoupStabilized1.gif

Along with the altered animated frames, more documentation for that shot before the extant z207 splice.

Read the middle box for pertinent information provided by Tom Purvis via conversation with Robert West.

If you understand that this shot location was approx 10.2ft before the WC determined Single BS Theory, you'll understand the need to alter the film at this point.

Plat:  1"=10ft

SurveyWestZ207.jpg

The WC does there part by trying to convince you with their expert testimony. Let’s see what they were up to in relationship to the altered frames previously described.

The SBT street location was plotted at Station# 3+81.3(approx extant z218+)
Extant Z207 was plotted at Station# 3+71.1
The difference between those two locations is 10.2ft. See previous posting for importance.

Frazier testifies that a 6.7inch “lead” from a shooter 175ft away was necessary to hit the intended target. Please note that the shooter’s distance (hypotenuse) at extant z207 is 175ft, not the flat line distance. Why would Frazier do this when supposedly the SBT shot was 10.2ft farther down Elm. 

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; the lead would amount to shooting over the target at 175 feet, a distance of 6.7 inches, and the decimal on that figure is not an accurate decimal because this figure relates to an average velocity of ammunition of this type, and is concerned with a speed of a vehicle which is also estimated, and a distance which may or may not be exactly accurate.
But at a ground speed of 11 miles an hour, it would be necessary to shoot over or lead a target 6.7 inches for the bullet to hit the intended spot on the target At 265 feet the lead would be .51 feet, or 6.1 inches.

Just using simple Elm St elevation conversions will expose the lie.

10.2 ft /18.3ft(=1ft vertical drop on Elm St at 3.13°) = .557ft elevation difference. See CE560

.557 x 12” = 6.68” = “lead” figure from Frazier.  See CE560

If you enter Frazier’s “lead” figure into a ballistics calculator using the carcano attributes, the 6.7” entry is representative of a vehicle traveling 28.6mph.

If you read his testimony you’ll discover Frazier said he based that “lead” height on the limo traveling at 11.3mph. Oops!!! The SBT BS meter just registered off the chart.

Why does Frazier come up with a 6.7” lead? He is trying to meld two shots into one.

Where does he come up with 28.6mph, look no further than CE884(non public version) where the entry between extant z207-z208 = 2.3ft.

Simple conversion for 2.3ft in one frame over one sec = 2.3ft x 18.3frames = 42.09ft per sec /1.47 = 28.63mph.

The true “lead” for a car traveling at 11.3mph is approx 2.7inches using the same specs mentioned above.

https://content.invisioncic.com/r16296/post-5057-0-21834300-1461827922.jpg

CE560.png

On 5/12/2021 at 11:32 AM, Chris Davidson said:

Those following the natural progression of this thread should not be surprised at this next revelation.

There is only one person I know of that was reaching for his throat during the assassination.

According to the extant zfilm, this doesn't begin until approx z226.

Yet, see how perceptive you are in finding this occurance at extant z212.

The manipulation process is easier to understand when you figure out what the alterationist's needed to hide.

Enjoy!!!!!

z207-z213XX.gif

Fortunately, the WC did create a comparable reenactment. They just made it quite difficult to obtain.

Perspective and Perception.

Whatever "FLOATS" your boat, among other imperfections.

Enjoy!!!!!

z207-z213XXbaa63015c5998342.gif

When you're dealing with multiple layers and you do not want some of those underlying layered elements to appear, you can try blurring them.

As an example, the real curbline in relationship to Zapruder's filming location at Jackie's head, among other items.

When you do decide to start altering layered frames there are other positioning problems that arise.

Most obvious in this instance, is the person grabbing his throat who is hanging/levitating over the correctly positioned Elm St south curb.

There is a mathematical way to resolve the number of frames excised from this part of the film, but I think the visual is much easier for most folks.

The extant zfilm has been heavily edited/altered at this point to hide JFK's reaction, among others, to a shot that occurred at the physical location provided by Robert West.

Enjoy!!!!!

z207-z213XX-Blur.gif

On 5/16/2021 at 9:40 AM, Chris Davidson said:

Fortunately, the WC did create a comparable reenactment. They just made it quite difficult to obtain.

Perspective and Perception.

Whatever "FLOATS" your boat, among other imperfections.

Enjoy!!!!!

z207-z213XXbaa63015c5998342.gif

Adding more pieces to a puzzle.

Do you think Robert West viewed a frame that showed JFK grabbing his throat above the Stemmons sign, which enabled him to plot a shot circa extant z207?

z207-z213XXXX.gif

On 5/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, Chris Davidson said:

Anatomy 101

I'm going to throw out a skeptical assessment. It looks to me as if anomaly 1# is a shadow from the south curb that rides right over Ready's left shoulder and becomes part of his suit.
 anomaly 2# looks like Hickey's right arm and shoulder. The gap, 3#, is the back seat visible between Ready and hickey.