The Education Forum

Priscilla McMillan has died at 92

2 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Well, I'm shocked, shocked that the obit says nothing about her relationship with Allen Dulles... 🤥

Here is what I am thinking.  In the last few years, Gary Mack, John McAdams and now her have passed on.

I mean who is the MSM going to use this fall?

Hugh Aynseworth? Fred Litwin?

Edited by James DiEugenio

doubt it because of the plagiarism stuff etc.

Probably Shenon.

She lied much ... for "national security" reasons, of course ...  R.I.P 

Quote from her "Ossi did it"  book "Marina and Lee":

"One evening during the last week of August, she (Marina) and June went
for  a  stroll.  Arriving  home  about  twilight,  they  found  Lee  on  the 
porch (in NOLA September 1963) perched on one knee, pointing his rife toward the street. It
was the  first time she had seen him with his rifle in months—and she was horrified.
“What are you doing?” she asked. “Get  the  heck  out  of  here,”  he  said.  “Don’t  talk  to  me.  Get  on about your own a airs.” A few evenings later she again found him on the porch with his rifle.
“Playing with your gun again, are you?” she said, sarcastically.  “Fidel  Castro  needs  defenders,”  Lee  said.  “I’m  going  to  join  his army of volunteers. I’m going to be a revolutionary.”
After that, busy indoors, Marina frequently heard a clicking sound out on the porch while Lee was sitting there at dusk. She heard it three  times  a  week,  maybe  more  often,  until  the  middle  of
September. Often she saw him clean the rifle, but this did not worry her because she knew that he had not taken it out of the house to practice.  “So  it’s  Cuba  this  time.  If  he’s  got  to  use  his  gun,”  she thought  to  herself,  “let  him  take  it  to  his  Cuba.  They’re  always shooting  down  there  anyway.  Just  so  he  doesn’t  use  it  here.”  But just in case, she exacted a promise from him that he would not use the  rifle  against  anybody  in  the  United  States."

Close Quote

Eric Rogers who was Oswalds neighbor in NOLA in 1963 for five months (May to September) saw him on the porch often ... but never with a rifle ... 

Warren Commission Hearing

The testimony of Eric Rogers was taken on July 21, 1964, at the
Old Civil Courts Building, Royal and Conti Streets, New Orleans, La.,
by  Mr.  Wesley  J.  Liebeler,  assistant  counsel  of  the  President's
Commission.

Quote:

Mr. Liebeler       . Did you ever see any rifle or firearms of any type
in his possession at that time?
Mr.  Rogers     .  No; 

Close quote

BTW: July 21. 7. 1964 was the day Mary Sherman was murdered.  Only Eric Rogers testified on that day in NOLA. All the other NOLA witnesses testified in April 1964. 

JJJ RIP CIA Granny 217  10.png

Edited by Karl Kinaski

If I recall correctly, she was Dick Helms' favorite writer on the JFK case.

Wit that BS above, you can see why.

10 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

porch (in NOLA September 1963) perched on one knee, pointing his rife toward the street. It
was the  first time she had seen him with his rifle in months—and she was horrified.
“What are you doing?” she asked. “Get  the  heck  out  of  here,”  he  said.  “Don’t  talk  to  me.  Get  on about your own a airs.” A few evenings later she again found him on the porch with his rifle.
“Playing with your gun again, are you?” she said, sarcastically.  “Fidel  Castro  needs  defenders,”  Lee  said.  “I’m  going  to  join  his army of volunteers. I’m going to be a revolutionary.”
After that, busy indoors, Marina frequently heard a clicking sound out on the porch while Lee was sitting there at dusk. She heard it three  times  a  week,  maybe  more  often,  until  the  middle  of
September. Often she saw him clean the rifle, but this did not worry her because she knew that he had not taken it out of the house to practice.  “So  it’s  Cuba  this  time.  If  he’s  got  to  use  his  gun,”  she thought  to  herself,  “let  him  take  it  to  his  Cuba.  They’re  always shooting  down  there  anyway.  Just  so  he  doesn’t  use  it  here.”  But just in case, she exacted a promise from him that he would not use the  rifle  against  anybody  in  the  United  States."

Close Quote

Eric Rogers who was Oswalds neighbor in NOLA in 1963 for five months (May to September) saw him on the porch often ... but never with a rifle ... 

Commission.

Quote:

Mr.  Rogers     .  No; 

Close quote

BTW: July 21. 7. 1964 was the day Mary Sherman was murdered.  Only Eric Rogers testified on that day in NOLA. All the other NOLA witnesses testified in April 1963.

She looks absolutely deranged...

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Btw, someone needs to go interview Marina about this woman, now that she's dead. Like, ASAP

Good point. I would love to, but, probably because of my association with Judyth at that time, Marina declined to let me interview her...but I think Larry and Debra Conway might be in contact with someone who knows her...

17 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Close Quote

Commission.

Quote:

Mr.  Rogers     .  No; 

Close quote

BTW: July 21. 7. 1964 was the day Mary Sherman was murdered.  Only Eric Rogers testified on that day in NOLA. All the other NOLA witnesses testified in April 1963.

Interesting catch. Thanks. Look at that face! Yikes...