The Education Forum

Secret Service participation in 1/6 coup attempt

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Democrat members of the 1/6 investigative committee are interviewed about the upcoming investigations, they seem to be almost fed leads by the press as to where to steer their investigation, as there is no shortage of potential witnesses for the prosecution, yet their body language seems to downplay titanic aspirations, which doesn't exactly inspire my confidence!

Obviously Trump as a witness is out of the question, I don't know why,  but in any relevant investigation there are members of his family and Mark Meadows who were with Trump at the time of the riots and can bear testimony to timeliness of his actions. I can't see any reason in the world Kevin Mc Carthy wouldn't be on national TV recounting his conversation with Trump in trying to get him to call off the riots. What about the actions of some congressional members, Jordan, Biggs, Gosar. to name a few. The pre 1/06 tours at a time when no other  tours were being done. Any preparatory 1/6, Trump meetings and their participants. Possible ties and connections to right wing groups.  I agree, I don't think Pence is at all critical, and is probably fruitless without this alleged corroborated conversations and insights from Kellogg and Ornato.

Here's our boy, doing his tightrope act to the very end!

Pelosi rejected Jim Jordan from the committee for a good reason,  because he could be called as a witness. Even though he's on friendly ground on Fox News, watch Jordan  fumble when asked if he had a conversation with Trump on 1/06. It starts on 4:26.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

He's behind bars for good reason.  Maybe an imbecile, his release would send the wrong message to other potential further insurrectionists.  Acting like that in the Capitol of the United States of America he should be in a mental institution.  Have you listened to him talk?   I've been told ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.

All the same, I wonder who gave Jake Angeli $500 to travel to Washington. 

Also, I prefer to consider fellow citizens (of all political stripes) innocent until proven guilty, a principle that should trump authoritarians using an individual to send a message. 

As of now, Jake Angeli, aka Mr. Buffalo Horns, is legally guilty of nothing and behind bars for six months and counting.

Really? 

15 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

As of now, Jake Angeli, aka Mr. Buffalo Horns, is legally guilty of nothing and behind bars for six months and counting.

Really? 

It’s a bit Kafkaesque isn’t it?! 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

It’s a bit Kafkaesque isn’t it?! 

I have no idea who gave $500 to Mr Buffalo Horns, who apparently was a Phoenix gadfly known for standing outside the Arizona state legislative building and ranting, never violently. 

The reason I ask this question is many "terrorist" groups in the US turn out to have been organized and funded by federal authorities, through informants, plants and infiltration. 

The news articles seem to indicate Angeli has no previous arrest record, let alone convictions. But Angeli may have mental issues---exactly the character traits of other terrorists who have been arrested in "anti-terrorist" sting operations. 

Stay tuned. Maybe nothing there...or maybe something ugly. 

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I have no idea who gave $500 to Mr Buffalo Horns, who apparently was a Phoenix gadfly known for standing outside the Arizona state legislative building and ranting, never violently. 

The reason I ask this question is many "terrorist" groups in the US turn out to have been organized and funded by federal authorities, through informants, plants and infiltration. 

The news articles seem to indicate Angeli has no previous arrest record, let alone convictions. But Angeli may have mental issues---exactly the character traits of other terrorists who have been arrested in "anti-terrorist" sting operations. 

Stay tuned. Maybe nothing there...or maybe something ugly. 

Basically, he is showing signs of mental Illness but, they are holding him as a political prisoner, as if he’s a threat to freedom and democracy. He’s a statement piece for propaganda purposes. 

The Federal authorities certainly have a track record of funding/infiltrating domestic groups. OKC is an interesting one. 

If he didn’t have mental health issues, he will have after 6 months in custody. Is he subjected to the usual menticide and daily suggestion? Is he is solitary? 

I’ve said this before but, this now sets a precedent for anyone protesting or publicly trying to plan protests against government. It’ll be all too easy to call them domestic terrorists and silence them. For those unaware, the slippery slope is that you become like Russia and lock up anyone with an opposing voice. 

I am not ignoring the opposing views here. If somebody wants to explain how this civil unrest/protest/coup was to play out to fruition, I am very interested to hear a step by step. The CIA, NSA, National Guard, Army, Navy, Airforce etc etc were just going to roll over like a golden retriever to have their bellies rubbed by Davy Crockett?! Or those organisations that don’t like Trump were going to just come under his spell and become subservient to him? 
I am open to being re-educated on this, if there is a plausible alternative. 

Where would we be if the news headlines had read “Rabble of protesters pushes its way into the capitol building, arrests made”. This really is the power of news and people reacting with a herd mentality. 

5 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Basically, he is showing signs of mental Illness but, they are holding him as a political prisoner, as if he’s a threat to freedom and democracy. He’s a statement piece for propaganda purposes. 

The Federal authorities certainly have a track record of funding/infiltrating domestic groups. OKC is an interesting one. 

If he didn’t have mental health issues, he will have after 6 months in custody. Is he subjected to the usual menticide and daily suggestion? Is he is solitary? 

I’ve said this before but, this now sets a precedent for anyone protesting or publicly trying to plan protests against government. It’ll be all too easy to call them domestic terrorists and silence them. For those unaware, the slippery slope is that you become like Russia and lock up anyone with an opposing voice. 

I am not ignoring the opposing views here. If somebody wants to explain how this civil unrest/protest/coup was to play out to fruition, I am very interested to hear a step by step. The CIA, NSA, National Guard, Army, Navy, Airforce etc etc were just going to roll over like a golden retriever to have their bellies rubbed by Davy Crockett?! Or those organisations that don’t like Trump were going to just come under his spell and become subservient to him? 
I am open to being re-educated on this, if there is a plausible alternative. 

Where would we be if the news headlines had read “Rabble of protesters pushes its way into the capitol building, arrests made”. This really is the power of news and people reacting with a herd mentality. 

In fact, if news accounts are accurate, Jake Angeli, aka Mr Buffalo Horns, aka Jacob Chansley, is being kept in solitary, which some experts say is a form of torture, and will drive a person crazy. 

"Angeli, who was charged under his legal name Jacob Chansley, has since been held in what his defense attorney said was solitary confinement, which has done damage to his mental well-being.

Angeli was transported to a Colorado facility in June to undergo a court-ordered screening to determine whether he would be mentally fit for trial."

---30---

So, Mr Buffalo Horns was incarcerated in the Phoenix area after he turned himself in to the local FBI. To evaluate his mental health, he has been shipped to Colorado. 

From Wiki--

"Angeli has stated his belief that televisions and radios emit "very specific frequencies that are inaudible" and "affect the brain waves of your brain".[14] Angeli also stated his belief in the Bilderberg conspiracy and his belief that Freemasons designed Washington, D.C. according to "ley lines" that amplify the Earth's magnetic field.[14]"

---30---

This is the threat to the Republic? 

Mr Buffalo Horns was leading a regime-change operation? 

47 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Spare us the Trumpy talking points, Ben. 

That weirdo has nothing to do with the coup plot and you know it.

Are you a citizen of the United States?

Benjamin's theory that the Trumpster's January 6th attack on Congress was possibly some sort of Deep State conspiracy reminds me of the endless iterations of Trump's "Obama-gate," "Spy-gate," "Nunes Memo" conspiracy theories blaming the "Deep State" for the Trump Campaign's (Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Don, Jr., et.al.) numerous, documented contacts with Kremlin officials (Kilimnik, Veselnitskaya, Lavrov, et.al.) in 2016.

It was, essentially, an effort to blame anyone but Trump for Trump's crimes.

Hopefully there will soon be a link I can post to Jamie Raskin's interview tonight on Chris Hayes. He, Liz Cheney, everyone on that committee, is going get to the truth no matter what. They are as angry as I and every other real American are about the disgrace of 1/6.

17 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

All the same, I wonder who gave Jake Angeli $500 to travel to Washington. 

Also, I prefer to consider fellow citizens (of all political stripes) innocent until proven guilty, a principle that should trump authoritarians using an individual to send a message. 

Really? 

He's guilty of insurrection.  Have you watched his January 6th performance?  I saw it that day and was appalled.  He participated in invading the United States Capitol.  Disrupting the certification of the election of the President.  If that's not Treason what is?  

34 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

He's guilty of insurrection.  Have you watched his January 6th performance?  I saw it that day and was appalled.  He participated in invading the United States Capitol.  Disrupting the certification of the election of the President.  If that's not Treason what is?  

No, Jake Angeli, aka Mr Buffalo Horns, is innocent until proven guilty. I would defend that standard for you, or any other citizen, of any political stripe, charged with a crime. 

52 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Benjamin's theory that the Trumpster's January 6th attack on Congress was possibly some sort of Deep State conspiracy reminds me of the endless iterations of Trump's "Obama-gate," "Spy-gate," "Nunes Memo" conspiracy theories blaming the "Deep State" for the Trump Campaign's (Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Don, Jr., et.al.) numerous, documented contacts with Kremlin officials (Kilimnik, Veselnitskaya, Lavrov, et.al.) in 2016.

It was, essentially, an effort to blame anyone but Trump for Trump's crimes.

W.--

BTW, see my response to Ron. All citizens are innocent until proven guilty, regardless of political stripe. This has to be the standard. 

Yes, there are times when this is a difficult standard to uphold. But the option is...witch-hunts. 

A witch-hunt is declaring people guilty who have never been found guilty in a court of law.  Manafort was found guilty of violating tax and lobby laws, but nothing else. 

If there is evidence Manafort was actually an agent of the Kremlin, did that evidence hold up in a court of law? My recall is that he was never even prosecuted in that regard. 

On Mr Buffalo Horns, it is possible he was involved in a government entrapment. I would like to know. He may be the gullible sort. Who gave Mr. Buffalo Horns $500 to go to Washington? 

As you know, many government cases against "terrorists" seem to involve suspects who would not have engaged in any acts without extensive government-agent facilitation. 

PS I am not a Trump supporter. Nor a Biden supporter. In fact, I have lost faith in both parties. 

To me, the Donkettes, the 'Phants, national security state, the aligned media, the globalists, are a blob.