The Education Forum

Secret Service participation in 1/6 coup attempt

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

In fact, if news accounts are accurate, Jake Angeli, aka Mr Buffalo Horns, aka Jacob Chansley, is being kept in solitary, which some experts say is a form of torture, and will drive a person crazy. 

"Angeli, who was charged under his legal name Jacob Chansley, has since been held in what his defense attorney said was solitary confinement, which has done damage to his mental well-being.

Angeli was transported to a Colorado facility in June to undergo a court-ordered screening to determine whether he would be mentally fit for trial."

---30---

So, Mr Buffalo Horns was incarcerated in the Phoenix area after he turned himself in to the local FBI. To evaluate his mental health, he has been shipped to Colorado. 

From Wiki--

"Angeli has stated his belief that televisions and radios emit "very specific frequencies that are inaudible" and "affect the brain waves of your brain".[14] Angeli also stated his belief in the Bilderberg conspiracy and his belief that Freemasons designed Washington, D.C. according to "ley lines" that amplify the Earth's magnetic field.[14]"

---30---

This is the threat to the Republic? 

Mr Buffalo Horns was leading a regime-change operation? 

Uncanny. 
Well, it depends what he has been subjected to whilst in solitary confinement. As a general rule, the stronger the ego, or character, the more resistant they may be to psychological or physical techniques, especially if they are conscious of the techniques used beforehand. If they are weak minded or submissive types, you could have him confessing to anything and have him unaware he has or why in a relatively short space of time. This was discovered when US servicemen were captured in Korea (1956), patriots were turned by incremental psychological techniques, it was not the physical torture that broke them. They signed false confessions which were used by the communists as great propaganda tools.
The point is; if they’ve been doing to him what they do to guys in Guantanamo Bay (the mental side of it), we can say with no reliability that any information confessed is truthful or accurate.  It must be disregarded as evidence.

Chart of coercion:

https://www.strath.ac.uk/media/1newwebsite/departmentsubject/socialwork/documents/eshe/Bidermanschartofcoercion.pdf

Edited by Chris Barnard

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W.--

BTW, see my response to Ron. All citizens are innocent until proven guilty, regardless of political stripe. This has to be the standard. 

Yes, there are times when this is a difficult standard to uphold. But the option is...witch-hunts. 

A witch-hunt is declaring people guilty who have never been found guilty in a court of law.  Manafort was found guilty of violating tax and lobby laws, but nothing else. 

If there is evidence Manafort was actually an agent of the Kremlin, did that evidence hold up in a court of law? My recall is that he was never even prosecuted in that regard. 

On Mr Buffalo Horns, it is possible he was involved in a government entrapment. I would like to know. He may be the gullible sort. Who gave Mr. Buffalo Horns $500 to go to Washington? 

As you know, many government cases against "terrorists" seem to involve suspects who would not have engaged in any acts without extensive government-agent facilitation. 

PS I am not a Trump supporter. Nor a Biden supporter. In fact, I have lost faith in both parties. 

To me, the Donkettes, the 'Phants, national security state, the aligned media, the globalists, are a blob. 

Ben,

Paul Manafort has long worked for the Kremlin in Ukraine and Europe.  As I recall, he retroactively declared himself a paid foreign agent/lobbyist in late 2016 (or early 2017) shortly before Trump's Russia-gate excrement hit the oscillating device.

Then he repeatedly stonewalled and lied about his 2016 Russia contacts during the Mueller investigation-- even after he had agreed to cooperate with prosecutors as part of his plea bargain.   He was directly reproached by the judge in the case for his perjury and perfidy.  But he stonewalled with the knowledge that he had a Get Out of Jail Free card.

Trump floated a pardon to Manafort during the Mueller investigation-- a blatant case of witness tampering and obstruction of justice.  Remember when they finally had to restrict Manafort's contacts with other witnesses?  Among other illegal activities, Manafort told Rick Gates during the investigation, "We'll be taken care of" (i.e., by Trump.) 

As for Buffalo Guy, I haven't followed the case very closely, but he appears to be suffering from Schneiderian symptoms of schizophrenia.  Speaking as a psychiatrist, I believe he'll be declared NGRI (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity) for his misguided involvement in the January 6th insurrection.

51 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

No, Jake Angeli, aka Mr Buffalo Horns, is innocent until proven guilty. I would defend that standard for you, or any other citizen, of any political stripe, charged with a crime. 

Yes. Your right.  He is innocent until proven guilty.  But, the video of his insurrection justifies his incarceration until he is judicially convicted.  It's right in front of our faces if we choose to open our eyes.  He illegally invaded the Capitol and attempte to prevent the certification of the democratically elected President.  Watch the video.

Horned, shirtless man at the Capitol demonstration identified | NBC4 WCMH-TV (nbc4i.com)

40 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Paul Manafort has long worked for the Kremlin in Ukraine and Europe.  As I recall, he retroactively declared himself a paid foreign agent/lobbyist in late 2016 (or early 2017) shortly before Trump's Russia-gate excrement hit the oscillating device.

Then he repeatedly stonewalled and lied about his 2016 Russia contacts during the Mueller investigation-- even after he had agreed to cooperate with prosecutors as part of his plea bargain.   He was directly reproached by the judge in the case for his perjury and perfidy.  But he stonewalled with the knowledge that he had a Get Out of Jail Free card.

Trump floated a pardon to Manafort during the Mueller investigation-- a blatant case of witness tampering and obstruction of justice.  Remember when they finally had to restrict Manafort's contacts with other witnesses?  Among other illegal activities, Manafort told Rick Gates during the investigation, "We'll be taken care of" (i.e., by Trump.) 

As for Buffalo Guy, I haven't followed the case very closely, but he appears to be suffering from Schneiderian symptoms of schizophrenia.  Speaking as a psychiatrist, I believe he'll be declared NGRI (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity) for his misguided involvement in the January 6th insurrection.

"Speaking as a psychiatrist, I believe he'll be declared NGRI (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity) for his misguided involvement in the January 6th insurrection.--W. 

It is possible someone helped or enabled him to be misguided. 

Perhaps Mr Buffalo Horns will never stand trial. He is incarcerated yet. I wonder if defense counsel will have the resources to subpoena all exculpatory evidence. 

Suppose there is a trial by jury. And it comes out in jury trial the mentally disabled Mr Buffalo Horns was given $500 and encouraged to travel to DC by a government plant or informant. 

Would an innocent verdict be justified? 

I wonder if we will see a jury trial. 

Do you think the above scenario is less possible, of government entrapment of Mr Buffalo Horns, than explosives being planted in three very large WTC--9/11 towers, floor by floor, and no one ever noticed? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

27 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes. Your right.  He is innocent until proven guilty.  But, the video of his insurrection justifies his incarceration until he is judicially convicted.  It's right in front of our faces if we choose to open our eyes.  He illegally invaded the Capitol and attempte to prevent the certification of the democratically elected President.  Watch the video.

Horned, shirtless man at the Capitol demonstration identified | NBC4 WCMH-TV (nbc4i.com)

Ron-

See my response to W. 

Mr Buffalo Horns was known gadfly in Phoenix, possibly mentally disabled, and never even arrested there, let alone convicted of a crime, violent or otherwise. 

I just do not see it your way. 

What we have in the US, instead of investigations and honest hearings, is political theater. The last thing you want to be is an unwilling participant in US political theater. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Hopefully there will soon be a link I can post to Jamie Raskin's interview tonight on Chris Hayes. He, Liz Cheney, everyone on that committee, is going get to the truth no matter what. They are as angry as I and every other real American are about the disgrace of 1/6.

Your faith is rivalled by my detachment and skepticism.

3 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

My thoughts are that Donald Trump should have been arrested for sedition, conspiracy, and incitement of insurrection months ago.

But the DOJ wants to present an airtight case upon arrest, so I am being patient.

"But the DOJ wants to present an airtight case upon arrest, so I am being patient."--Matt

That will be great political theater, when and if it happens.

Imagine the opportunities for hoary and florid proclamations, thundering denouncements of the opposition, expert eulogizing of the departed, and expansive declarations of virtue from those perched the very pinnacles of moral righteousness! Even the mighty Deity will be invoked, solemnly and post-orgasmically.  

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

I believe Russian oligarchs attached to Putin bought Trump real estate at a large profit to Trump  , who was and is in the pocket of aforementioned Russians. To me, this translates to fatboy being compromised by the Russians and fatboy's support of Putin over American intelligence (see Helsinki) translates to treason.

1 minute ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

I believe Russian oligarchs attached to Putin bought Trump real estate at a large profit to Trump  , who was and is in the pocket of aforementioned Russians. To me, this translates to fatboy being compromised by the Russians and fatboy's support of Putin over American intelligence (see Helsinki) translates to treason.

Maybe so. 

Interesting commentary from Ian Bremmer, Nikkei Asian Review. 

Biden is tougher on China and nicer to Russia than Trump

White House will focus on increasingly contentious relationship with Beijing

July 28, 2021 17:00 JST

13 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"Speaking as a psychiatrist, I believe he'll be declared NGRI (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity) for his misguided involvement in the January 6th insurrection.--W. 

It is possible someone helped or enabled him to be misguided. 

Perhaps Mr Buffalo Horns will never stand trial. He is incarcerated yet. I wonder if defense counsel will have the resources to subpoena all exculpatory evidence. 

Suppose there is a trial by jury. And it comes out in jury trial the mentally disabled Mr Buffalo Horns was given $500 and encouraged to travel to DC by a government plant or informant. 

Would an innocent verdict be justified? 

I wonder if we will see a jury trial. 

Do you think the above scenario is less possible, of government entrapment of Mr Buffalo Horns, than explosives being planted in three very large WTC--9/11 towers, floor by floor, and no one ever noticed? 

Ben,

IMO, your obsessional focus on the Buffalo Guy is a variation on the old-fashioned  straw man argument-- a deflection from the essence of the January 6th insurrection by violent Trump supporters to block certification of the U.S. election.

Regarding the singular case itself, It's often difficult to identify the delusions (and/or hallucinations) that motivate psychotic people to do weird things.  I once treated a patient at the Colorado State Hospital who walked into a library and shot a man she didn't know because voices of "the village people" told her to shoot him.

As for your question about the WTC towers during the weeks prior to 9/11, you need to do some research.

Who told you that "no one noticed" any unusual activity in the towers prior to 9/11? 

Edited by W. Niederhut

10 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"But the DOJ wants to present an airtight case upon arrest, so I am being patient."--Matt

That will be great political theater, when and if it happens.

Imagine the opportunities for hoary and florid proclamations, thundering denouncements of the opposition, expert eulogizing of the departed, and expansive declarations of virtue from those perched the very pinnacles of moral righteousness! Even the mighty Deity will be invoked, solemnly and post-orgasmically.  

Well, you focus on the theater, and I'll focus on truth and justice.

Different strokes for different folks.

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

IMO, your obsessional focus on the Buffalo Guy is a variation on the old-fashioned  straw man argument-- a deflection from the essence of the January 6th insurrection by violent Trump supporters to block certification of the U.S. election.

Regarding the singular case itself, It's often difficult to identify the delusions (and/or hallucinations) that motivate psychotic people to do weird things.  I once treated a patient at the Colorado State Hospital who walked into a library and shot a man she didn't know because voices of "the village people" told her to shoot him.

As for your question about the WTC towers during the weeks prior to 9/11, you need to do some research.

Who told you that "no one noticed" any unusual activity in the towers prior to 9/11? 

Fill me in.

Tell me (and I am open-minded) how people planted explosives (floor-by-floor?) in the 94 floors of both WTC towers and then also in the 54 floors of tower 7. You say they were noticed, but no one did anything? What was the cover story? Were the explosives designed to look like something else? 

How many people total participated in the 9/11 plot? Sounds like at least dozens, maybe more. 

You think the 9/11 plot is more likely than an infiltrator, or plant, or informant or government agent gave $500 to Mr Buffalo Horns to go to DC? 

I don't know that I am "obsessed" with My Buffalo Horns, other than I find the topic interesting. 

One must concede Mr. Buffalo Horns is the colorful and signature character of the Jan. 6 follies.

As "obsessed" as I am, officialdom seems much more obsessed---they are keeping him behind bars, and say Mr. Buffalo Horns is a danger to the public.  You agree that he is a danger? 

That is the same officialdom telling you to be very, very afraid of the regime-change operation on Jan. 6. 

I suspect this is political theater, but let us see how events unfold. I am keeping an open mind. 

6 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Well, you focus on the theater, and I'll focus on truth and justice.

Different strokes for different folks.

Don't forget to apply truth and justice to Mr. Buffalo Horns, the colorful, signature character of the Jan. 6 follies. The emblematic figure is still in prison, and in solitary confinement.  

Officialdom has declared Mr. Buffalo Horns a danger to the public and the Republic. 

There are dangerous subversives in America and many foreign enemies. 

I am glad you are on the beat fighting for truth and justice.