The Education Forum

The Biden veil removed…

I’m somewhat amazed at the reaction of some of the JFK community in regards to Biden continuing Trumps JFK files policy. The misguided belief that because Biden is a democrat…. Xyz, should now be fully eradicated even amongst the most faithful. The letter next to a name is meaningless and has been for a long time when “national security” is the issue because both parties are subordinate to a higher power structure. It must be said that a certain naïveté about power structures has nestled it’s way into the community, possibly as a result of a tremendous focus on the JFK event itself almost in isolation. The Trump psy-op seems to be another reason. Some researchers have done great work on the political reasons for the murder, but very few branch out to put the JFK case in proper historical context. Admittedly, this is much harder to do. We say it was a coup but then don’t follow that logic through to today. If the security services were involved, the important question is who do they serve? Resolving every detail would be nice, but does anyone think we still don’t know what happened? Even if you do think that, isn’t a 58+ year coverup a crime just as bad? Considering all “official” government/corporate entities continue to cover it up, does that not point to a massive power structure enforcing allowed public discourse in those two important mediums? Amazingly, Jim Garrison was one of the few people who ever understood this and its the reason he risked his life to do what he did.  

Unfortunately, there is a connection between the political murders/coups of the 60s and the COVID-19 situation that has led to sovereignty death via contract (if you haven't read the leaked pfizer deals, do so and ask yourself if JFK or any american politician of the 60s would have ever allowed that, they make the actions of US steel look like kindergarten). The importance of the JFK murder cannot be overstated, but the notion that the criminals and the criminal structures that enable such events to take place will voluntarily disclose the facts is pure fantasy. 

In my opinion, in the final analysis, the current private central banking system combined with the unaccountable covert operations structures cannot co-exist with a free society. They are forever pitted against each other in a race for power, unfortunately, it seems that only the private bank/op side realizes this and has been consolidating power ever since it was allowed to exist. That is the ultimate historical context for the JFK assassination, a brutal physical coup that turned the balance of power towards the covert forces and away from democracy. This latest embarrassment about releasing the JFK files is only another obvious example of this. 

Good post Dennis. 

It doesn’t surprise me that people in the community cannot take the JFKA further than there being a coup in 1963, or even further than LBJ & Nixon in Vietnam. The reasons they can’t are all here:

Some are more prominent than others but, I think old adage that it’s a lot easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they have been fooled, is very relevant. People are indoctrinated in ways they can’t even comprehend.

I have a longer post which will be more of a rant. I’ve been busy lately with work but, it seems like Telegram & Rumble are wide awake when it comes to this stuff. 

As you probably know, I organized a group of lawyers earlier this year to pressure for full release of the records and that I just sued the Archives in response to the Biden memo (also will be filing lawsuit against the CIA and Biden later this month).

that being said, there may be SOME records that could reveal sensitive operations that the CIA had with the Mexican government or with individuals who were promised confidentiality. Hence, there may be legitimate reasons to withhold some of the records. 

However, the law requires that the agencies identify the particular harm and explain why this outweighs the public interest in disclosure. Neither Trump nor Biden did this. they simply issued blanket postponements. Hence my lawsuit. 

Even if all the records were released, I do not believe there will be any smoking guns. Harvey and Fitzgerald made it clear to their subordinates working on the Castro assassination plots to put as little in writing as possible. this was presumably a practice elsewhere in the agency as well. the best we can expect to glean from a full release is greater understandings of the associations LHO may have had, what the CIA was doing in New Orleans, materials on Cuba and the exiles, and of course more info about Mexico City,      

I don't think there are any "smoking guns" per se left in the files either.

But the intelligence agencies have to be aware that there are numerous dogged citizen investigators that have been putting the puzzle together, to the point that those citizens know more about the assassination than any current agency employee does. That probably freaks them out a bit, so they just ask for blanket refusals when documents are scheduled for release.

CounterPunch was once reliable for an anti-conspiracy editorial line which was often expressed with mocking sarcasm. This seems to have changed, as they recently ran a solid interview with Oliver Stone and now present a piece by Jason Hornberger which is unabashed in presenting a knowledgeable researcher POV:

“What The CIA Is Hiding in the JFK Assassination Records”

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/11/04/what-the-cia-is-hiding-in-the-jfk-assassination-records/

What the Pentagon and the CIA learned from the era of the ARRB is that the community of assassination researchers is composed of some very smart people. By analyzing the evidence that the ARRB was succeeding in getting released, assassination researchers were able to put together the pieces of the puzzle that established a fraudulent autopsy, along with lots of other pieces of circumstantial evidence establishing that what occurred on November 22, 1963, was a highly sophisticated national-security state regime-change operation.”

7 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

CounterPunch was once reliable for an anti-conspiracy editorial line which was often expressed with mocking sarcasm. This seems to have changed, as they recently ran a solid interview with Oliver Stone and now present a piece by Jason Hornberger which is unabashed in presenting a knowledgeable researcher POV:

“What The CIA Is Hiding in the JFK Assassination Records”

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/11/04/what-the-cia-is-hiding-in-the-jfk-assassination-records/

What the Pentagon and the CIA learned from the era of the ARRB is that the community of assassination researchers is composed of some very smart people. By analyzing the evidence that the ARRB was succeeding in getting released, assassination researchers were able to put together the pieces of the puzzle that established a fraudulent autopsy, along with lots of other pieces of circumstantial evidence establishing that what occurred on November 22, 1963, was a highly sophisticated national-security state regime-change operation.”

It was a good read. But, one thing I would pose as a pertinent question is; If you are guilty of a coup d'etat and, you control the security establishment controlling the cover up, why keep any evidence that is incriminating? Especially when you have the ability to destroy it. 

Cheers

Chris

4 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

It wouldn't surprise me if no one at the agency knows exactly what's supposed be hidden anymore, so they just hide it all.

That's a good point, Matt. But, if you were around in 1963, and you had something to do with a presidential assassination, I am 100% certain that you'd be doing anything possible to erase any information connecting you to that event. You wouldn't leave it to chance that some future ruler would stumble across it and prosecute you, after all, who knows what the world will look like decades later. You wouldn't rely on a promise that it would remain hidden behind national security forever. I should imagine anyone involved would have been tremendously concerned that they'd get silenced for knowing what they did or, that if it all went tits up, they'd be framed like Ozzie. The best case scenario was to erase any traces. If you were Angleton, Dulles or anyone we have fingered for this, wouldn't you have erased any evidence?